Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow (40435 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Ramadan 2019: NSCIA Releases 30 Contact Details For Moon-sighting Notice – FULL / Ramadan 2018: Searching Of The New Crescent - NSCIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by chocboi78(m): 11:52pm On May 22, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
Unbelievers can be funny, they had to swear before they comment on Islamic thread but they wouldn't mind.

Hardly will you see Muslims on others religion related stuff.
at least try and speak the truth next time abt hardly seeing muslims on other religions thread
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 22, 2020
amiibaby:
Which yeye moon Muslims are not serious
The same one Jesus sighted before observing burnt offering in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by hotwax: 11:55pm On May 22, 2020
They will claim to have seen the
Moon and stop the fast. Liars
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by hotwax: 11:56pm On May 22, 2020
Xposed2020:

Na u he used for the burnt offering na

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Enwhen(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2020
Xposed2020:

Wetin bring Jesus again ?...

The moon is SELF ISOLATING BECAUSE OF CORONA VIRUS, u people should slaughter the kawo, ram, fawo let's chop abeg
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:06am On May 23, 2020
hotwax:

Na u he used for the burnt offering na
Actually it was sheep & goats etc as clearly stated in the Bible on sighting the new moon. grin

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:08am On May 23, 2020
Enwhen:

Wetin bring Jesus again ?...

The moon is SELF ISOLATING BECAUSE OF CORONA VIRUS, u people should slaughter the kawo, ram, fawo let's chop abeg

I thought freedoms of expression is universal & inalienable. Or are some people allowed to express the "views" while others not?

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Enwhen(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Ma sha Allah !

For where ?

Have they seen the moon ?

Hope not the one sighted at yobe state wearing face mask ?
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Enwhen(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2020
hotwax:
They will claim to have seen the
Moon and stop the fast. Liars

It's real o...they have seen it in Yobe state...but the sighting is not clear because the moon is wearing face mask observing the NCDC guidlines.
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by EyezofGod120: 12:19am On May 23, 2020
Ghen ghen he don happen,if care is not taken d fast go reach 40 grin
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Enwhen(m): 12:30am On May 23, 2020
Dreyton36:
ALHAMDULILLAH, I'm about to finish reading my Qur'an for the 5th time this Ramadan , and I'm on my fifth completion of the Qur'an, thank God we're fasting tomorrow , I'll have enough time to finish the few last pages left cool

Congratulations ...hope it's not the Boko Haram version u are reading?

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:32am On May 23, 2020
Enwhen:

What has the sturborn missing moon gat to do with Jesus ?, If u like insult Jesus , that one is left for u, we don't fight or kill for God and His creation, even when we cannot create one...30days don complete, which one be moon again ??...old doctrine, u pple should kill the nama let's eat and celebrate...

I wasn't insulting him and would never do such. Just bringing to your attention that he made use of the new moon (which signifies new month in the Bible) during his time before the Gregorian calender.

You see, talking out of ignorance is bad for your health. Meanwhile, today fasting is just 29 days and not 30 days having start on the 24th of April.
https://www.nairaland.com/5812703/sultan-announces-commencement-ramadan-1441ah#88780529

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Enwhen(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2020
Xposed2020:

I wasn't insulting him, just bringing to your attention that he made use of the new moon (which signifies new month in the Bible) during his time before the Gregorian calender.

You see, talking out of ignorance is bad for your health. Meanwhile, today fasting is just 29 days and not 30 days having start on the 24th of April.

I'm not judging u , u re free to say whatever u like...since u have cleared me that today Saturday marks the 30th day ...no p...the kpini is that Corona can't stop us from celebrating this salah and I believe God will answer all your salats and fastings right from the tarawih...by Sunday , let's the celebration starts
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by GodPunishBiafra: 1:10am On May 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Everything about this region just dey make me laugh cheesy
Lol
Of course. Because you be naijaolosho boy and common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by GodPunishBiafra: 1:12am On May 23, 2020
datola:
I'm not sure Yoruba Muslims will follow their aboki counterpart's directives.
Nice moon.
Of course.
And we frustrated OSU ALUSI ipob jew PIGs will never fail the orders of white slave master in Rome aka pope.
When will our black ass ever become a pope?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by goderlist44: 1:15am On May 23, 2020
alhamdulillah
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by GodPunishBiafra: 1:16am On May 23, 2020
amiibaby:

hardizzle:
Stupid and terrorist people... shame on you

lekki1444:
muslims done enter one chance

Moon sight ok.

Are we frustrated OSU ALUSI ipob jew PIGs serious?
We continue to take directives from a White slave master in Rome. Aka pope.
Can our black ass ever become a pope?
We declare be Muslims before commenting under pretence.

May that declaration Hunt us for the rest of our miserable lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by MoIbrahim: 1:38am On May 23, 2020
DrChukki:
But what if the moon decides to come out in December...?

See reasoning of lazy yoot! Better go and read about the lunar calendar instead displaying ignorance in the public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Flairoqy(m): 1:38am On May 23, 2020
eleojo23:
This is funny sha.

So what if the moon refuses to come out for another one week? Fasting continua?...

Can't they just pick a date and stick to it every year? Why the stress of looking for the moon all the time?

It signifies a new month (that is the month of Shawwal)
Literally Ramadan is based on the lunar calendar, so a new moon shows that the month of Ramadan is over, so it can't be fix (like February) because it changes yearly.
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Flairoqy(m): 1:55am On May 23, 2020
Every time I read an Islamic thread, I'm always proud, you hardly see harsh response from 90% Muslims, at most only 10% of Muslims reply harshly 5% which I believe is due to lack of control, while the other 5% are probably kids, a very high level of maturity, that's Salam.

4 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Flairoqy(m): 2:06am On May 23, 2020
abdsamad:

One word: Ignorance
Most have barely read the bible, much less the quran.

To be fair, muslims also have an unhealthy obsession with xtians.
The whole thing amuses me
Keyword: Black race
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by MyMouth(m): 2:07am On May 23, 2020
amiibaby:
Ugly guy like u living the ancient life... una go look for moon uwa ekpuo Unu
Very dirty ipob bitc.h leaving a wayward life just as u were taught from birth! What is ur business wether we see moon or not? Product of a baby factory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Temysteve(m): 3:11am On May 23, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
Our business ,not yours.
How does it affect you?
epele tiyin o
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by 9iceprince(m): 3:21am On May 23, 2020
amiibaby:

And how is that your problem, Christians always doing like saint but you are green snakes, their is no day a post will be made about Muslims here that you won't find all means of wailing on the posts.... And If na MURIC comments on act by. Christians you will be barking like hungry Dog
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Adek65: 3:29am On May 23, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
Alihamdulilah, Allaah has added a day of more rewards to all Muslims. May He accept it from you and me as act of ibaadah (worship).
Ameen

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Iceyjayz: 3:48am On May 23, 2020
amiibaby:
Look at this over bleached bitch with mouth of a pig, have you looked at your face in a mirror recently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / Islam And Exorcism / Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.