Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (394606 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Chykason(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
mukina2:

shameful embarassed

i'll be seriously rooting for Real , ,cuz if spurs cross real erm erm embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
why are you quoting me everywhere?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by usbcable(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
manmustwac:

My only fear for this mornings draw is that we don't face Barcelona or manchester united apart from that I don't fear any other team including real Madrid
sometimes wishes comes true.
Mou and his boys wishes were also granted. We are not playing either of barsa,chelsea or inter.
So let the games begin.

We gladly welcome our dear ''ex-'' back(VDV).

But he may just end up being another fabregas with a back pass, when we one kill una for estadio bernebau. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
HNIC:

Your wish has been granted, you are facing Mour and his boys
Gallas would be up against Benz,Ade and CR7
Best of luck
thanks it was not exactly my wish but we're going to need a bit of luck to beat real madrid

usbcable:

sometimes wishes comes true.
Mou and his boys wishes were also granted. We are not playing either of barsa,chelsea or inter.
So let the games begin.

We gladly welcome our dear ''ex-'' back(VDV).

But he may just end up being another fabregas with a back pass, when we one kill una for estadio bernebau. grin
what are you guys doing in the quarter finals anyway? I thought it was your tradition since 2004 to get knocked out in the first knockout stage of the competion. So since una miss round you won't get through to the next stage of the competition by beating us. smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by jackpot(f): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
mukina2:

why are you quoting me everywhere?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by jackpot(f): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2011
mukina2:

shameful embarassed

i'll be seriously rooting for Real , ,cuz if spurs cross real erm erm embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 2:45am On Mar 21, 2011
We seem to. have problem scoring goals. Rednapp should've bought a decent striker like that Liverpool guy suarez during the last transfer window.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2011
manmustwac:

We seem to. have problem scoring goals. Rednapp should've bought a decent striker like that Liverpool guy suarez during the last transfer window.

And who is going to pay the wages? U know how much that guy is earning at L'pool? Remember our wage cap is just 60000pounds. The fact is for now,we can only afford players like those donkeys (Defoe,Pav,Crouch)till probably the stadium is finished or something. The problem is with Harry only playing his favorites and never givin chances to others. Give Kranjcar more chances(he have us 6points against Sunderland and Bolton remember?),sit Crouch or Defoe or even VDV's ass (we made UCL last season without him) on the bench and play Pav more and see if everythin wont be fine.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2011
manmustwac:

And who is going to pay the wages? U know how much that guy is earning at L'pool? Remember our wage cap is just 60000pounds. The fact is for now,we can only afford players like those donkeys (Defoe,Pav,Crouch)till probably the stadium is finished or something. The problem is with Harry only playing his favorites and never givin chances to others. Give Kranjcar more chances(he have us 6points against Sunderland and Bolton remember?),sit Crouch or Defoe or even VDV's ass (we made UCL last season without him) on the bench and play Pav more and see if everythin wont be fine.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:49am On Mar 25, 2011
real madrid.

i hope adegoat scores sha, he loffs scoring against ya'll grin tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2011
Hmmm, The Spurs haters!

I wonder who Arsenal is playing in the Champions League Quarter Finals

Hahahaha, Hohohoho! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2011
grin the last time i checked Assnal Lost all competition within one week
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
@xsay
Is that true or are you talking just through your ass nal?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
mukina2:

real madrid.

i hope adegoat scores sha, he loffs scoring against ya'll grin tongue
hehehehehehee grin grin grin
didoflex:

Hmmm, The Spurs haters!

I wonder who Arsenal is playing in the Champions League Quarter Finals

Hahahaha, Hohohoho! grin
lemme help you continue the laff

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohhoho!!!

xsay:

grin the last time i checked Assnal Lost all competition within one week
last time i checked you are being taught to stay within your level (europa league ) by real madrid grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Hahaha hohoho indeed. . . . .shyte don find hin level. cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by HNIC(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2011
at 4-0. . . The Spuddies are still in it.
Bale will score 5 goals next week at White heart lane. grin
Please quote me anywhere
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
my fave pic of the nite  grin grin
push push baby !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
Spurs conceded 11 goals in the group stage. From day one, you guys weren't CL material.
Next time, stay in your lane
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
abi o grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
yeah, Muki, and Arsenal too wink grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
yeah, Muki, and Arsenal too wink grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
you must be high on cow dung sweetie kiss grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2011
Grab your copy Fasssst!!! grin cheesy
[img]http://pwood33.files./2011/04/image001.jpg?w=210&h=300[/img]
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mukina, when are Spurs releasing the DVD for the first 4 minutes against Madrid?

grin grin grin grin grin

4-0

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
grin grin they are working on it grin grin grin

the system is down pardon them grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by usbcable(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
manmustwac:

thanks it was not exactly my wish but we're going to need a bit of luck to beat real madrid
what are you guys doing in the quarter finals anyway? I thought it was your tradition since 2004 to get knocked out in the first knockout stage of the competion. So since una miss round you won't get through to the next stage of the competition by beating us. smiley
do I hear any change of heart or thoyught?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2011
the only thing they are good at smh

Tottenham have warned their fans that any repeat of the offensive chants aimed at Emmanuel Adebayor at the Bernabéu will not be tolerated in tomorrow’s Champions League quarter-final return leg at White Hart Lane.

The Real Madrid forward claimed he was the subject of a racist chant during last Tuesday. Tottenham accept the song is offensive but insist it is not racist.

However, anti-racism group Kick It Out condemned the song, with chairman Lord Ouseley saying last week that it has “racial undertones”.

It was also heard at Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Stoke City, and the club have urged the “mindless” individuals against chanting it again.

A statement on the Tottenham’s website read: “We do not tolerate discrimination of any sort at the club, on the pitch or in the stands. If you experience any form of discrimination, help us to eliminate it from football by reporting it.”

Adebayor scored twice in the first leg, which Jose Mourinho’s men won 4-0. The striker, who spent 3½ years at Arsenal, said after the game that the fight against racism was ongoing but admitted: “We can’t do anything to stop it.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/8444388/Tottenham-Hotspur-urge-fans-not-to-aim-more-abuse-at-Real-Madrids-Emmanuel-Adebayor.html
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2011
adegoatluv you can do it again ,  yes you can grin kiss grin

turn the knife in more goaaaaaaaaaalsssssss  kiss i'll start loving you kiss grin grin grin

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
@mukina
The song spurs fans were singing about adebayo says his mother a wh.ore and that adebayo runs like he's running with arms as well as legs like a monkey. Since the song is about an ex gooner its not racism
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by usbcable(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
see you next season wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
Gomezzzzzz grin grin grin

The best player in the league. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
Seriously, Spurs need to offload Gomes if they really want to compete at the biggest stage.
I feel for Spurs.
But QF is not a mean feat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.