Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! (6877 Views)

Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? / When "Proof" Is Presented To An Atheist And Skeptic / Can A Christian Be A Humanist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by whitelotus: 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
incogni2o:

I know there is ugliness and evil, not just in the world as a whole, but personally in my life too.

Thankfulness doesn't mean everything is perfectly ok. It means you appreciate the good, see perfection in imperfection, beauty in chaos. Thankfulness isn't for the knowledgeable, its for the thoughtful.

I am just being thankful Friend.

I am just being factual
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by whitelotus: 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
Xmuslim:

You can never be so sure especially on something you can't prove. Take life easy. I was once sure about Islam, but look at me today grin

The more we live, the more we learn. Be humble and follow the flow of life sir.

Very few religious people are humble. Their religion tells them that only their beliefs are true. Only their God is the real god.

Imagine someone that has never studied buddhism, hinduism, Bahaism etc claiming that their religion is true. You haven't studied other religions but your religion is the best. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 25, 2020
whitelotus:

Very few religious people are humble. Their religion tells them that only their beliefs are true. Only their God is the real god.

Imagine someone that has never studied buddhism, hinduism, Bahaism etc claiming that their religion is true. You haven't studied other religions but your religion is the best. Lol

Are you humble with your humanism concept? cheesy

Coca-Cola is the world's best!

Because they are everywhere!

You mentioned three major religions practiced in the east, they've been around for Thousands of years yet their ideology remains in the east!

Jehovah's Witnesses began in the 1870s and today they've made so much impact on people from all nations (including those in the east)

Please let them
Bring their religion to my doorstep.
Penetrate nations and change people.
Disarm their members globally.
Unite their members who comes people from all nations as one family.

All these Jehovah's Witnesses have done throughout the earth within less than 150 years!

So Stop deceiving yourselves! wink
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by whitelotus: 9:49pm On May 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Are you humble with your humanism concept? cheesy

Coca-Cola is the world's best!

Because they are everywhere!

You mentioned three major religions practiced in the east, they've been around for Thousands of years yet their ideology remains in the east!

Jehovah's Witnesses began in the 1870s and today they've made so much impact on people from all nations (including those in the east)

Please let them
Bring their religion to my doorstep.
Penetrate nations and change people.
Disarm their members globally.
Unite their members who comes people from all nations as one family.

All these Jehovah's Witnesses have done throughout the earth within less than 150 years!

So Stop deceiving yourselves! wink

1. I am humble enough to say that I do not know how and why the universe came into being.

2. I am humble enough to say that I do not know what happens after death

3. I am humble enough to admit my beliefs are not perfect and I could be wrong.

You, on the other hand believe that your church is the only true church. Your God is the only true God. You know that God created the universe. You know that you can never be wrong. You believe all these things without even understanding any other religion. You believe all these things without proof or logic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by Xmuslim: 11:33pm On May 25, 2020
whitelotus:

Very true. I was pointing out errors in the Qur'an and hadith to a Muslim friend and she told me I don't have such right because I am not a Muslim scholar (I have little knowledge about Islam). I should not try to understand Qur'an on my own bla bla bla.

I asked her why was she not a Christian, she said because there are contradictions in the bible and Christian worship jesus...bla bla bla. I told her it's enough. Then asked her if she's a Christian scholar. Of course, she knew the game was over cheesy. Her only response was that she is sure about Islam and any apparent errors are always cleared by knowledgeable scholars.

I realised the indoctrination in her is extreme and her reasoning ability is low

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by Nobody: 5:41am On May 26, 2020
whitelotus:

1. I am humble enough to say that I do not know how and why the universe came into being.

2. I am humble enough to say that I do not know what happens after death

3. I am humble enough to admit my beliefs are not perfect and I could be wrong.

You, on the other hand believe that your church is the only true church. Your God is the only true God. You know that God created the universe. You know that you can never be wrong. You believe all these things without even understanding any other religion. You believe all these things without proof or logic.

Of course you can't know any of these things if you don't humble yourself to be teachable to gain insight!

All these questions rings in the brains of honest hearted persons, but when we see someone who knows the answers we humble ourselves to gain from them.

Throughout the earth today the figure 2 & 4 is known, we never asked questions about how these figures came to be drawn or who designed them yet if anyone from anywhere ask you now saying "what is 2+2?" You will enthusiastically respond "4"

Do you know why?

Because it's working and everywhere we are seeing the BENEFITS!

Someone walks up to my door, greeted me with a friendly smile and asked me some thought provoking questions that's been ringing in my mind right from childhood.
How do you think a normal person would feel at that?

Of course happily you'll say "i've been wondering why these things are so", then my friend gave me a hint that spur my intellect into thinking deep by presenting a seemingly fitting answer to one of the questions. Surely i'm still a bit sceptical, then he promised to come next time, this continued until we both became close friends. And as times goes by i begin to see that what i'm learning from the book he brought to me (Bible) is working out great achievements within them the ones that seems impossible throughout the earth.

Please what further reason do i have to doubt the things WRITTEN in the book? smiley

I never doubted the figure 2 and 4 that's just written in books to solve problems in numerics, i never doubted the possibility of indispensable oxygen around me even though i can't see it, what reason do i have to doubt the existence of an all intelligent being, when i'm seeing the EFFECTS of his presence in the midst of his worshipers globally?

Please i can only doubt what you are saying like this HUMANISM concept that's not working anywhere Sir, but as for JEHOVAH the invisible God spoken of by his WITNESSES, i have no reason whatsoever to doubt his abilities as explained by his WITNESSES! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by whitelotus: 9:52pm On May 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course you can't know any of these things if you don't humble yourself to be teachable to gain insight!

All these questions rings in the brains of honest hearted persons, but when we see someone who knows the answers we humble ourselves to gain from them.

Throughout the earth today the figure 2 & 4 is known, we never asked questions about how these figures came to be drawn or who designed them yet if anyone from anywhere ask you now saying "what is 2+2?" You will enthusiastically respond "4"

Do you know why?

Because it's working and everywhere we are seeing the BENEFITS!

Someone walks up to my door, greeted me with a friendly smile and asked me some thought provoking questions that's been ringing in my mind right from childhood.
How do you think a normal person would feel at that?

Of course happily you'll say "i've been wondering why these things are so", then my friend gave me a hint that spur my intellect into thinking deep by presenting a seemingly fitting answer to one of the questions. Surely i'm still a bit sceptical, then he promised to come next time, this continued until we both became close friends. And as times goes by i begin to see that what i'm learning from the book he brought to me (Bible) is working out great achievements within them the ones that seems impossible throughout the earth.

Please what further reason do i have to doubt the things WRITTEN in the book? smiley

I never doubted the figure 2 and 4 that's just written in books to solve problems in numerics, i never doubted the possibility of indispensable oxygen around me even though i can't see it, what reason do i have to doubt the existence of an all intelligent being, when i'm seeing the EFFECTS of his presence in the midst of his worshipers globally?

Please i can only doubt what you are saying like this HUMANISM concept that's not working anywhere Sir, but as for JEHOVAH the invisible God spoken of by his WITNESSES, i have no reason whatsoever to doubt his abilities as explained by his WITNESSES! smiley

You are a cult member and that will never change. Abuse within the cult church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0lgY3D5rVY
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by whitelotus: 10:08pm On May 27, 2020
Joshthefirst:

How do you acknowledge the meaninglessness of a speck of dust such as your life is and then go ahead and say that you, in your meaningless existence, can give your short and meaningless life some meaning? You even go ahead and give a meaningless analogy. This is quite senseless. But more to come...

Jesus didn’t die for nothing, his torment has won him followers in the billions since his cross, there are currently about 500,000 messianic Jews with more to come, and you lie, Christianity is actually increasing in the world today. But this is a red herring, a bird cheesy
Could it be that faced with the unfortunate meaningless of your life and the fact that you can actually and logically do nothing to add any meaning to it, you try to distract the question and attack my religion? Is this what atheism and humanism is? A purported meaningless existence, the best its representatives can offer being to attack questioners who ask them the honest question of their foolish position? I wonder.

And this is the sum total of the foolishness of atheism folks:

A self proclaimed meaningless entity goes on to foolishly proclaim that he, in his meaningless existence, can infuse his meaningless life with meaning. From where please

And here is more, If this meaningless entity screams and believes that all life is meaningless, then what is the point of holding on to “logic” and “rationality” and “science”? And seemingly upholding them against religion? What is the point of seeking to explain anything of your meaningless views? Or struggling to share this meaningless and unfortunate way of life to others? If one truly believes we are all in the same meaningless blue mass?

Read about optimistic nihilism and cure your ignorance.
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 27, 2020
whitelotus:

You are a cult member and that will never change. Abuse within the cult church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0lgY3D5rVY

Links! Links!! Links!!!

Well there were many of Jesus' disciples that turned their backs on him in the first century Sir. John 6:61-66

Just imagine what such ones will say about him after deserting him!

So you are entitled to your own opinion! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2020
whitelotus:

Optimistic nihilism is senseless. Your position has a fundamental problem(many actually). Subscribing to meaninglessness makes every argument and championing of logic over emotions and rationality and the scientific method over blind faith foolish and senseless, as both rationality and blind faith would equally be meaningless. But this is only the beginning of your problems.

If life is meaningless, Is your conclusion that life is meaningless also a meaningless conclusion? Or is it meaningful, with you miraculously exempting your high and mighty conscious existence from the other things out there?

If life is meaningless, how come you know it? Eh?

And more and more and more. Nihilism is an illogical position that collapses upon itself. But maybe this too is meaningless eh? cheesy
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by whitelotus: 11:43pm On May 27, 2020
Joshthefirst:
[s]Optimistic nihilism is senseless. Your position has a fundamental problem(many actually). Subscribing to meaninglessness makes every argument and championing of logic over emotions and rationality and the scientific method over blind faith foolish and senseless, as both rationality and blind faith would equally be meaningless. But this is only the beginning of your problems.

If life is meaningless, Is your conclusion that life is meaningless also a meaningless conclusion? Or is it meaningful, with you miraculously exempting your high and mighty conscious existence from the other things out there?

If life is meaningless, how come you know it? Eh?

And more and more and more. Nihilism is an illogical position that collapses upon itself. But maybe this too is meaningless eh?[/s] cheesy

Read about optimistic nihilism so that you dont talk out of point

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2020
^^^^^
So much for ask you anything.

Bring your knowledge of optimistic nihilism here now, let’s see if it withstands logic and good reasoning, or if it is as foolish as atheism is.
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by Rafoski: 12:14am On May 30, 2020
Lostz:

it is not hard to figure out you don't even know enough of what you want to explain.

maybe we should end it here!
Nna go Wikipedia first na. JSS1 Science; Cells? Basic unit of life? You can't accuse him of circumventing your question. You just don't want to look things up.
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by TimeTraveler369: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2020
odinson1:

Let me add to this

Let's be honest, God is not a star when it comes to the brains department.
Apparently, within days of creation he was outwitted by a crafty snake. Soon everything went pear-shaped and he regretted making humans. So he decided to try again and drowned every living thing.
That meant unnecessarily killing millions of innocent creatures but worse than that, he kept eight of the original untrustworthy humans alive hoping Noah's descendants would be better than the first lot. But they weren't and it all went wrong again.
These events would be unfortunate for any creator but God apparently has the power of omniscience and STILL didn't see the disasters coming!
God is not much better when it comes to making things. He made the penis with a foreskin and then realised it was a mistake that had to be cut off.
In Judges 1, he helped the men of Judah defeat the Canaanites but they couldn't defeat the Canaanites on the plains because they had chariots of iron--God was defeated by simple Iron Age technology.
The Bible has plenty of examples of God's errors and ineptitude that show him to be a dim and bumbling god. It is this reputation that contradicts a favourite Christian argument...
Christians often point to something complex, like DNA, or human beings and argue these things couldn't have come about without an intelligent creator. But then they claim the dim and error-prone Jewish god was the intelligent creator!
What are the chances that a god who couldn't make an iron chariot could manage complex molecular engineering? What are the chances that a god who was outwitted by a snake could plan an intricate DNA code that would form the basis of ALL living things?
If Christians really consider DNA too complex to arise naturally, why don't they search for a super-smart god that does not make simple mistakes instead of wildly claiming the dim god they were raised to believe in must have done it?
Or does anyone here think I am unreasonable?

The Universe was not created by a God per sae. It is a holographically simulated reality from cosmic computing by a Super AI and yes there is a Designer/Super Programmer that administers this Prometheus hosing Machine if I may say so.

God or Deity may be a reset function within the system control that has its assigned role by the programmer or might just be a character in the play.

But tht being said. This is a simulation of the real world, this is not the real world . The real world is far more beautiful than this simulated version which we are simply robots and observers in humanoid meat
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by Ideadoctor(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Atheist are one of the most silly people on earth,how can you say there is no God when your own existence is a great testimony, everything about creation was apparently planned and was in order,have you ever study the anatomy of man and observed the complexity system by which organs interact with each other perfectly, I repeat again atheist are dumb
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by jamesid29(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
whitelotus:

Actually sir, optimistic nihilism is not a philosophical term and it's not a position within nihilism. It's a term that is very new(post 2017 I believe) and it's something that was coined by and only used by laymen internet bloggers(a very unreliable source of information I might add). It's not a term you would find used in any academic paper, used by any real philosopher or taught as a position in nihilism by any reputable body within philosophy (if you have any peer reviewed paper to the contrary, I would be more than happy to take a look at it).

The reason why you do not see any real paper or real philosopher talking about optimistic nihilism is because even the term alone is an oxymoron.
Nihilism though a bit of a complex concept can essentially be boiled down to the:
"Philosophical position which argues that Being, especially past and current human existence, is without objective meaning, purpose, comprehensible truth, or essential value."
In its most basic form "everything is meaningless"

There are many schools of thought within nihilism like moral, mereological Nihilism, passive/active nihilism but optimistic nihilism is not one of them. It's just something some people on the internet made-up as an outlet to make nihilism more palatable to themselves and others who do not understand nihilism at all just latched unto it without realising what they are latching unto.
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by frank317: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020

And what makes you sure you're not making a big mistake? cheesy

Jesus said "my group will become objects of hatred by all peoples" Matthew 5:11-12, 10:22, 24:9; Luke 21:15

Jesus said "they accused me of being a Satanist, so my true followers will also be accused of being Satanists (cultists)" Matthew 10:24-25

Jesus said "those who remain in my teachings will be IDENTIFIED by the strong bond (Love) in their midst" John 13:34-35

So if you now think those who don't have any of these are the REAL Christians i doubt if you have the spirit to discern after reading! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Ya, Jesus said a lot of shit and caused so many problem

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2020
The world is full of hatred caused by racism and politics, gross immortality has led to so many evil deeds resulting in broken marriages, greed and the love of fame is destroying our youths, most children are becoming rebels in the homes, juvenile delinquencies is a global problem.
So religion has been working round the clock to curb the excesses of all these if it can't stop them.

My question is What is Atheism doing to help since it's a faculty that's bringing together people from all races?

Thanks!

whitelotus:

A lot of people have misconceptions about atheism and I want to set that straight. Also, some people might be curious and so, I want to help!

Please, feel free to ask any question about atheism or humanism that you want to!

cc muttleylaff, folykaze, joshthefirst, saucyxo, mjobolt, mekaprime, driggitydre, Empiree, lordreed
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by codeigniter(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2020

it is not hard to figure out you don't even know enough of what you want to explain.

maybe we should end it here!

Damn that guy is too dumb, there isn't much u can do @white lotus
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by codeigniter(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2020

1. how did you become an atheist?
2. If you can't believe in supernatural, how do you explain miracles like SS to AA, hands growing back, and even Juju.
3. If you die, where will you go?
4. How do you survive in the society?
I am Christian and please don't insult me while answering.

1 through common sense
2 they nothing but Marketing scheme's
3 death means no life, just like B4 were born
4 it really hard, I don't talk abt it, since religion here is cos of social pressure, poverty and affliction
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by frank317: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The world is full of hatred caused by racism and politics, gross immortality has led to so many evil deeds resulting in broken marriages, greed and the love of fame is destroying our youths, most children are becoming rebels in the homes, juvenile delinquencies is a global problem.
So religion has been working round the clock to curb the excesses of all these if it can't stop them.

My question is What is Atheism doing to help since it's a faculty that's bringing together people from all races?

Thanks!

What do u expect atheists to do about global problem?

So because someone, after observing, questioning and reasoning through, decides that he does not think God exists because he is yet to find proof, therefore he should be the one solving world global problems?

What are architects doing about world global problem?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
frank317:

What do u expect atheists to do about global problem?
Any sane person who wants to address thought provoking questions from other sane individuals should be prepared to prefer solution to problems we are experiencing globally, after all that's what is affecting all of us whether you think there's some skydaddy up there or not! undecided

So because someone, after observing, questioning and reasoning through, decides that he does not think God exists because he is yet to find proof, therefore he should be the one solving world global problems?
Come on, religion has been working round the clock to find solution to so many problems affecting mankind, therefore if someone says he doesn't believe in the existence of God it's ok but then the OP said "ask questions" meaning he is prepared to prefer something better than what religion was doing for centuries! undecided

What are architects doing about world global problem?

I think architects aren't dealing with what's in the hearts of people, even the most stupid person knows that the only creature causing problem on this planet is humans yet we are the most intelligent amongst all the living things on the planet. So it's proper we find a way to solve the problem we brought upon other living things at least to prove that our brains can think of better thing than devices of mass destruction! undecided
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by frank317: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Any sane person who wants to address thought provoking questions from other sane individuals should be prepared to prefer solution to problems we are experiencing globally, after all that's what is affecting all of us whether you think there's some skydaddy up there or not! undecided

Well, i see no relationship between someone being an atheist and world global problem. He is only here to answer question on atheism and not world global problem.

I think that is more of a political problem.

Come on, religion has been working round the clock to find solution to so many problems affecting mankind, therefore if someone says he doesn't believe in the existence of God it's ok but then the OP said "ask questions" meaning he is prepared to prefer something better than what religion was doing for centuries! undecided

U cant claim God the creator exist, i mean u claim someone is in charge, yet u are working round the clock to solve problems. Its either u are not sure God exist or u just want to believe God exist for the sake of it.
And no Mr man, ask question does not automatically mean he is here to proffer solution to world problem biko. He is only trying to explain misconceptions about atheism.

I think architects aren't dealing with what's in the hearts of people, even the most stupid person knows that the only creature causing problem on this planet is humans yet we are the most intelligent amongst all the living things on the planet. So it's proper we find a way to solve the problem we brought upon other living things at least to prove that our brains can think of better thing than devices of mass destruction! undecided
Finding solution to world problem is not what this thread is all about... Reread ur reply on the stance of an architect and act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
I'm really sorry Sir, i thought a humanist should know how to solve problems of humans just as an engineer knows how to solve engine problems! cheesy

frank317:

Well, i see no relationship between someone being an atheist and world global problem. He is only here to answer question on atheism and not world global problem.

I think that is more of a political problem.

U cant claim God the creator exist, i mean u claim someone is in charge, yet u are working round the clock to solve problems. Its either u are not sure God exist or u just want to believe God exist for the sake of it.
And no Mr man, ask question does not automatically mean he is here to proffer solution to world problem biko. He is only trying to explain misconceptions about atheism.

Finding solution to world problem is not what this thread is all about... Reread ur reply on the stance of an architect and act accordingly.
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by frank317: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I'm really sorry Sir, i thought a humanist should know how to solve problems of humans just as an engineer knows how to solve engine problems! cheesy

shey u know the meaning of humanist ni? How come you have suddenly made them master of solving human problems? please go and find out the meaning of humanism before you start spewing trash here.

Believes in a God who created the world and loves it, yet looking for solution to world problem under their table

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
The OP is clear enough Sir when he said "as me ANYTHING, let's talk"

I don't know why you suddenly turned yourself into his mouthpiece instead of allowing him to speak for himself! cheesy

And i never brought forward the issue of a skydaddy, so leave it for now and allow the person who demanded for questions attempt it Sir! cheesy

frank317:

shey u know the meaning of humanist ni? How come you have suddenly made them master of solving human problems? please go and find out the meaning of humanism before you start spewing trash here.

Believes in a God who created the world and loves it, yet looking for solution to world problem under their table
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by frank317: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The OP is clear enough Sir when he said "as me ANYTHING, let's talk"

I don't know why you suddenly turned yourself into his mouthpiece instead of allowing him to speak for himself! cheesy

And i never brought forward the issue of a skydaddy, so leave it for now and allow the person who demanded for questions attempt it Sir! cheesy

See ur life? Someone said he is an ATHEIST, ask me anything... And u chose to ask him political question.

Perhaps u should also ask him to explain to you the process of making a plane since he said ask me anything...

Well u are a Christian, anything is possible

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by oliva980: 5:46am On Dec 23, 2022
So, be sure to check out their site for the latest and greatest in digital solutions. Or, give us a call and let us do the rest! Our team of experts will make sure you are provided with the best in class customer service. Get more interesting details about mind question on lulamind.
Re: I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2022
frank317:

See ur life? Someone said he is an ATHEIST, ask me anything... And u chose to ask him political question.

Perhaps u should also ask him to explain to you the process of making a plane since he said ask me anything...

Well u are a Christian, anything is possible

He said:

Ask me ANYTHING! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Frosbel Is Highly Questionable / Complete Biography of Pastor Stephanie Ike. / Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani: Messiah Spoke Bantu Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.