Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Has Nairaland Helped You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Has Nairaland Helped You? (963 Views)

Between A Girl Who Stood By You When You Had Nothing And A Girl Who Helped You / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by yungzed360(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2020
Tenifayo23:
A friend introduced me to nairaland when I was in 100L.
Academically, nairaland really helped me. At some point when I was in uni, I lost hope of making 2:1 but reading people's experiences on this forum made me realize it's possible and with high determination I made it.
Career Wise, nairaland is a bomb. After serving my father's land, securing my dream job looked like a mirage because utmost connection is required and considering the fact that I don't have any. I came across a thread detailing people experiences of how they made it. I followed up and the rest they say is history. Today my take home monthly is close to 400k @26yrs.
Relationship wise, I have learnt a lot as well. You will come across a lot of jargon on nairaland all In the name of advice but take a deep breath, sieve those advice and pick only the one that is applicable.
Let me stop here for now.

Cool
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by UniqueQueen12(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2020
yungzed360:

Tor. Let me find u, lastly I'll settle down with u... ���
Lol find me go where?

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by jom28gy(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2020
yungzed360:

That doesn't mean it should limit it potentials na!
na so I see'am
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Ifewright(f): 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
Pls, I'm searching for job. Qualifications: BSc and MSc .
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Reex12(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2020
nairaland is really funny especially the comments will make you laff away your problems for a while...and educative including edpillers(with a pinch of salt) nd I so lot miss tribalism here in the early days,it was all fun and games,teasing with the NCAN,VC,VCAN lol,until little kids hijacked it nd turned it into a tribal war(disgusting)
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Nobody: 4:51am On May 24, 2020
Even the face of this OP in profile shows that he's one unserious niggar grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Men Who Lie To Girls To Get Into Their Pants, Are Also Rapist" - Lady Says / Advice Needed;my Gf Insists She'll Abort Our Baby / RCCG Sacks Pastor Who Was Caught Naked Trying To Sleep With Member’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.