Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday (31781 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Happy Birthday To Prince Onyeka Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Asine: 1:09pm On May 23, 2020
Wow ! This is so beautiful. What a blessed family. Happy birthday day cuties .
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Chrisceejay: 1:10pm On May 23, 2020
GOD pls i need this meanwhile hbd umu oma "ejima" i pray for all nairalanders for double blessings like this.

1 Like

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by izubext007: 1:10pm On May 23, 2020
this is what I call blessings.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by twinycharis6(f): 1:11pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:
Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

N20k each for 25 persons.

Happy Birthday to the cute set of twins
First bank
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by golddare: 1:11pm On May 23, 2020
FlirtyKaren:
Renowned philanthropist Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze has two sets of twins who all celebrate their birthday in May.

His first set of twins Prince Melvin Eze and Princess Mavia Eze are celebrating their 6th birthday today May 23rd.

The second set of twins will mark their day on May 25th.

Happy Birthday to the most lovely set of twins

Prince Melvin Eze and Princess Mavia Eze @6 (May 23rd 2014)
Prince Kelvin and Princess Kendra Eze @4 (May 25th 2016)

We are glad to celebrate you all this May. The month May has become for us a fun time to look up all because of your birthday,

So we join your parents *Prince Dr Onyeka and Princess Ujunwa Eze (Chairman and founder of Prince Osisioma Foundation) to celebrate their heavenly gits today.

May God'a grace, blessings, mercy and favour to excel and become the new blessings to humanity be yours as you grow up, may your lives daily glitter the lives of your parents and your successes pour on them the joy of parenthood as they see in your the fulfillment of God's promises.

Happy birthday Prince Melvin and Princess Mavia Eze
Prince Kelvin and Princess Kendra Eze

Hearty wishes from all of us at Prince Osisioma Foundation Worldwide.

Everything is planning, dont go and start giving birth without proper plan.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Sparkies85(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=nedekid post=89872993]Congrats.
But what does he do for a living? Is philanthropy his job? What kingdom is he a prince of?
Let's start to set examples by glorifying worthy people an not those that are of unexplainable substance. Ie say what the fellow does for a living to inspire the young once and others too.

They are grand children of billionaire Arthur eze
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Ugwueme1(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2020
A very happy birth to them
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Henix(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:
Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

Audio giveaway
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by nedekid: 1:25pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Sparkies85 post=89873315][/quote]

Oh wow. That's great!
Prince Authur 1000!
A very strong man.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by nanizle(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2020
ETWs:
I tap into this blessing

Blessing tappers association of Nigeria grin
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Succes4real: 1:32pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Philantropists post=89872626] Thank you guy for all the wishes, to mark this birthday, I will do GIVEAWAYS AS USUAL.

[/quote
Happy birthday to this great twins.it is well with them

Fidelity bank
Thanks
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Haywhyluv: 1:35pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday to the prince, more of this in good health and prosperity

Access bank
Ayodele Michael
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by GMacbeth: 1:36pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy birthday Ejima
6321270442 fidelity Bank
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by rosy1992(f): 1:42pm On May 23, 2020
Beautiful children.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Shugargal(f): 1:42pm On May 23, 2020
Wow! Happy birthday lovelies. umu ejima de give person different joy oo
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Amoniak29: 1:43pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

happy birthday twins
UBA
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by bryanarchie: 1:44pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy Birthday to your adorable children.
God bless you sir.

Fidelity Bank

Thank you sir
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Dominionforlife: 1:45pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Happy Birthday

Fidelity Bank

Thanks
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by OgwuEgo: 1:47pm On May 23, 2020
Arthur Eze grandchildren cool
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by amrichy(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2020
FlirtyKaren:
Renowned philanthropist Prince Dr Onyeka Nnadozie Eze has two sets of twins who all celebrate their birthday in May.

His first set of twins Prince Melvin Eze and Princess Mavia Eze are celebrating their 6th birthday today May 23rd.

The second set of twins will mark their day on May 25th.

Happy Birthday to the most lovely set of twins

Prince Melvin Eze and Princess Mavia Eze @6 (May 23rd 2014)
Prince Kelvin and Princess Kendra Eze @4 (May 25th 2016)

We are glad to celebrate you all this May. The month May has become for us a fun time to look up all because of your birthday,

So we join your parents *Prince Dr Onyeka and Princess Ujunwa Eze (Chairman and founder of Prince Osisioma Foundation) to celebrate their heavenly gits today.

May God'a grace, blessings, mercy and favour to excel and become the new blessings to humanity be yours as you grow up, may your lives daily glitter the lives of your parents and your successes pour on them the joy of parenthood as they see in your the fulfillment of God's promises.

Happy birthday Prince Melvin and Princess Mavia Eze
Prince Kelvin and Princess Kendra Eze

Hearty wishes from all of us at Prince Osisioma Foundation Worldwide.
wow! what a lovely, gorgeous and blessed family!
Happy birthday to the "twinses".
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by amrichy(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

God bless you and your family sir.
2020274729. Polaris bank. A. A. Richard.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2020
K
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by prettymaxy(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Everything na double double.
Happy Birthday to the ejimas.
I pray God blesses me with a set of twins (a boy and a girl) towards the end of 2021.
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2020
nedekid:
Congrats.
But what does he do for a living? Is philanthropy his job? What kingdom is he a prince of?
Let's start to set examples by glorifying worthy people an not those that are of unexplainable substance. Ie say what the fellow does for a living to inspire the young once and others too.

He is a Director in Oranto Atlas Petroleum. Reputed to be Africa's largest indigenous oil exploration company with interest in many fields across Africa

He is a Prince of the Ukpo community.

What else do you want to know

By the way, I don't.like the way the father is using his wealth and connection to harass the Abba community

2 Likes

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Segzy19: 2:25pm On May 23, 2020
Happy Birthday to them...
Lovely family..

But which one be Kelvin & Kendra; Melvin & Melvin...

What happened to our beautiful African names? Are we no longer proud of those names or what...

Africans, we need to be emancipated from internalised slavery mentality...

1 Like

Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Bolosiye: 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=89872679]
[b]So many failed IVFs
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by Bolosiye: 2:37pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

...happy birthday to them, i wish them heavens best. Me and ina papa na colleague oo, mine is just a set and all boys. But who send me, taking care of twins God! No be beans...if this freebie hit my acct. This season i swear it will go a long way sir. Thanks. 0031767520 .GT bank. Barnabas A. E
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by youngest12: 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by amrichy(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2020
prettymaxy:

Everything na double double.
Happy Birthday to the ejimas.
I pray God blesses me with a set of twins (a boy and a girl) towards the end of 2021.

diamond access
Amaka O

Are you married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.