Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? (3796 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? by Blackpearlous(f): 10:51am On May 24, 2020
Haviza:
So I created a thread last week about how a guy I texted and spoke on the phone everyday with just stopped replying me for almost two weeks. He ignored all my calls and texts and just disappeared.

Well he responded to my texts this morning and apologized for responding late. He said he didn't respond earlier because he has been very busy

The thing is I am very happy to hear from him. I really like this guy a lot and I don't want to lose him. But I can't help but feel he doesn't respect me enough for him to just ghost me for two weeks. He has been online for the past two weeks so I don't know how he can be "very busy" and still be online and yet not spare few seconds of his time to reply my texts.

I've not responded to his texts yet. I don't know what to say to him.

Cc
Safarigirl

Ghost him for two weeks too. Let him he tormented tell him you were busy too.

That the next time he does that to you in his life he should just ghost off.

Mtcheew since he thinks he is Jason mamao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? by Karlifate: 11:11am On May 24, 2020
He ghosted you because you're boring.
Re: My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? by VicM6: 7:21pm On May 24, 2020
Haviza:

I want a relationship with him. I have feelings for him and he has admitted he has feelings for me too.
Never knew girls also have feelings and want a relationship from there male counterpart..... let me go back to sleep.
Re: My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? by Expresswriter: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
emusmithyy:

Motivational Speaker grin

Relax, it's not that deep. 87.3% of people dating now won't marry the person they're dating. If they want to ghost, let them ghost.

The truth you're hiding from is EVERYBODY IS GHOSTING ON SOMEONE. There's someone you don't like, who's liking you and you're avoiding them, giving them RED SIGNAL buy ohhh, they're colour blind. So chill.

What type of illogical reasoning is this?

Because ghosting is rampant makes it right?

Why are you even avoiding the main points of my advice to focus on ghosting as a subject matter? What sort of diversionary tactic is this that shows ineptitude at its peak!

I talked about ghosting as it relates to the context -- 2 weeks ghosting. I wasn't generalizing.

Read my comments carefully again.

Sometimes people just want to react even when they have nothing meaningful or sensible to say.
Re: My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? by hardon1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
See u, he is not ready to talk to you he is just rready to Bleep you now. Perhaps his geh friend or whatsoever don travel or give am small chance and na ri use the opportunity fvck u

If a man is always online for weeks and too busy to reply a simple greeting aand say he is busy, u should know ur not important to him

Any don't come here later to cry " my heart is broken o"

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O / Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her / Not Good At Sex. Whats Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.