Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,486,724 members, 5,635,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 June 2020 at 01:16 AM

She Gave Him All The Green Lights, But Later Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Him All The Green Lights, But Later Did This (1068 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Him All The Green Lights, But Later Did This by ublight: 8:46pm On May 23
she told d guy that she is in a relationship after spending his money and emotions
Re: She Gave Him All The Green Lights, But Later Did This by emeijeh(m): 8:48pm On May 23
ublight:
she told d guy that she is in a relationship after spending his money and emotions

Guy, avoid the urge to SHALAYE
Re: She Gave Him All The Green Lights, But Later Did This by comshots(m): 9:52pm On May 23
ublight:
she told me that she is in a relationship after I have spent my money and emotions
Ndoh.
Re: She Gave Him All The Green Lights, But Later Did This by Ekakamba: 10:55pm On May 23
ublight:
she told d guy me that she is in a relationship after spending his my money and emotions

grin tongue
Re: She Gave Him All The Green Lights, But Later Did This by ublight: 7:51am On May 25
no be me o. Na another person

(1) (Reply)

Does She Loves Him / How Do You Create The Right Chemistry / Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.