Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders (2280 Views)

Viral Photo Of Stupid Mother Who Striped Naked In Front Of Her Son For Photoshoo / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? / Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by merieam16(f): 8:49pm On May 25, 2020
mrblessed:
I didn't see anything amiss from the chat I just read. If someone wants to do transaction online, it is very reasonable to enquire about the name of the seller of a product that you are about to purchase. Granted, it is possible that the young man approached you without an intent of buying anything, but you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. The unvarnished truth is that you transferred aggression previously bottled up for members of this graveyard, whom you have little or no regard for.

What a bad-tempered saleswoman!
just askin. Are u really blessed " typing dis comment"?

3 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On May 25, 2020
Sorry bestabigaelever, some men put the (f) in front of their moniker just to scam people on Nairaland.

Just forget it okay?

Since you know you are real you don't need to prove anything to anyone.
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Alkason: 11:31pm On May 29, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Good morning, I woke up this to a whatsapp message from a nairalander, ODUSILE LEVELS phone number 08030651947, he messaged me saying "hello bro" and I asked who he was and replied he is olugbenga and he asked my name, I was like if u have my number, you should know my name, he sent me something from nairaland which he quickly deleted and later sent my profile picture here
I then ask which of the fashion accessories he wants to buy and he told me to go and die which I gladly returned back to him and his family and he called me fake guy

My point is this guy believes that that I'm a guy, I put my Instagram and picture on profile because of my customers, my number is on truecaller

I don't have anything to prove to anyone anymore, I'm tired. I have met a couples of people from here, made video calls with some, if you are not satisfied and u need to see me, come to my location, stop calling me a GUY, did I ever ask money from anyone here
I am sad this morning, I'm so sad

Modified:
He called and messaged me again, same guy o, maybe he didn't know truecaller will bring out his name ni I don't know, he asked alot of questions which I played along after awhile he blocked me

That guy need a psychiatrist and very urgent too

It's pity! Don't stress yourself over nothing. I have spoken with you on several occasions and I can say it loud that you are not just a nice lady but also a very sincere person.

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
merieam16:
just askin. Are u really blessed " typing dis comment"?
I think he is the guy
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Sorry bestabigaelever, some men put the (f) in front of their moniker just to scam people on Nairaland.

Just forget it okay?

Since you know you are real you don't need to prove anything to anyone.
Thank you boss
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
Alkason:

It's pity! Don't stress yourself over nothing. I have spoken with you on several occasions and I can say it loud that you are not just a nice lady but also a very sincere person.
Awwww, thank you

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by tobby20: 2:36pm On May 31, 2020
Just imagine hearing from bothside of the story
But no p
Believe what u wanna believe
I'm done oo
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Okoroawusa: 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Thank you boss
Why are you making my head big by calling me boss?
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Why are you making my head big by calling me boss?
Lol grin
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Alkason: 4:05pm On May 31, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Awwww, thank you

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by SultanOfAbia: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
[s]
bestabigaelever:
Good morning, I woke up this to a whatsapp message from a nairalander, ODUSILE LEVELS phone number 08030651947, he messaged me saying "hello bro" and I asked who he was and replied he is olugbenga and he asked my name, I was like if u have my number, you should know my name, he sent me something from nairaland which he quickly deleted and later sent my profile picture here
I then ask which of the fashion accessories he wants to buy and he told me to go and die which I gladly returned back to him and his family and he called me fake guy

My point is this guy believes that that I'm a guy, I put my Instagram and picture on profile because of my customers, my number is on truecaller

I don't have anything to prove to anyone anymore, I'm tired. I have met a couples of people from here, made video calls with some, if you are not satisfied and u need to see me, come to my location, stop calling me a GUY, did I ever ask money from anyone here
I am sad this morning, I'm so sad

Modified:
He called and messaged me again, same guy o, maybe he didn't know truecaller will bring out his name ni I don't know, he asked alot of questions which I played along after awhile he blocked me

That guy need a psychiatrist and very urgent too
[/s]
I hope you're enjoying your ban
grin grin grin grin grin Olukwu girl Wey no get sense.lmao!!! Enjoy it very very well
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
[s][/s]
I hope you're enjoying your ban
grin grin grin grin grin Olukwu girl Wey no get sense.lmao!!! Enjoy it very very well
OMG! U are the guy
I only assumed that because this is the only senseless, stupid and foolish comment on my thread

Well, for your information, I lost my phone I wasn't ban

You see the way you disgrace your generation undecided
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Alkason: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
bestabigaelever:

OMG! U are the guy
I only assumed that because this is the only senseless, stupid and foolish comment on my thread

Well, for your information, I lost my phone I wasn't ban

You see the way you disgrace your generation undecided

Sorry about losing your phone. Hope you are good.
Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by bestabigaelever(f): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Alkason:

Sorry about losing your phone. Hope you are good.
I'm good dear
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders by Alkason: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I'm good dear
Thanks

Good to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Video + Video / 2021 - LIFE-CYCLE Of Our Beautiful NIGERIAN LADIES. / Thread Of Pictures 2021. ((Thread Of The Decade))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.