Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) (70665 Views)

Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by jericco1(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
This should teach parents not to exact too much financial pressure on their kids

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2020
MONEY ehn
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2020
Very useless parents. All the 20k to 25k dey get from maid jobs the parents go dey demand. Nonsense
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
You refused to train your daughter, but you want her to be sending money to you regularly.. Where do you expect her to get the money? Prostitution??
Police should please release that girl.

I never knew I would see you make a sensible comment in my lifetime.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Sultty(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2020
Mad family
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
Police should release the girl ASAP!

What nonsense
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by paulolee(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
chai...sori to say bt dt face wey i c 4 dt pics b lyk wu don die already bcox id face b lyl obituary pics...na joke oo
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by RicchDave22: 6:39pm On May 24, 2020
Wetin she wan gain from this folly? some bannys sef undecided
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by MyOpinion1(f): 6:39pm On May 24, 2020
Most people who are depressed are facing some financial pressures from their family most especially the first born or first daughters...

That is why all those first born either male or female have late marriages coz hardly wud they plan for themselves, it is one call or the other from families for financial support...
Some African parents are just too entitled

12 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Fragility6: 6:40pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
You refused to train your daughter, but you want her to be sending money to you regularly.. Where do you expect her to get the money? Prostitution??
I'm dating one like dat. 'buy diz o buy diz o as if d gal na ATM
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by bluefilm: 6:41pm On May 24, 2020
Was she an ostrich on her former life?
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Waksdabos(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
Things dey happen yonda
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Davash222(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
pocohantas:

I never knew I would see you make a sensible comment in my lifetime.
I don't make senseless comments and you know that.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by divineuk(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
She went too far... it’s shouldn’t be death.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by freeze001(f): 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
20k - 25k? That's really generous considering how exploitative Nigerians can be of domestic workers.
ednut1:
Very useless parents. All the 20k to 25k dey get from maid jobs the parents go dey demand. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Exc2000: 6:43pm On May 24, 2020
entitled parent sef.. you no train am she still go hustle to train herself you still want to kill her with demands
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by awoo47: 6:43pm On May 24, 2020
swtdrms:
So many parents are irresponsible. I've seen girls like that who are in school and still send money to their mothers at home. It's so pathetic

The more reason why our girls have turned coded protitutes.
dem plenty fr nysc
especially time wey na 33k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 6:44pm On May 24, 2020
Greedy family members.

1 Like

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by VenumX: 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
grin
Reminds me of a nairalander here. Shameless hungry boy of a brother. Except in this situation,the poor girl, his sister is actually dead. The 1diot ran after her money.

1 Like

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
She looks beaten and battered!

1 Like

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by freeze001(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
A decent, people-oriented government, both federal and state will take set up this young lady who is trying to fend for herself through decent work, sponsor her education and provide decent welfare/source of income for her family after proper checks are made. For a 19-year old to get to the extent of faking her death, she had really been pushed and needs help.

13 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

African parents put too much burden on their children unnecessarily. They see their children as source of income or another business venture. Hey, I am not saying children shouldn't take care of their parents. Don't demand unnecessarily when you know that they don't have that ability. It could lead to frustration and suicide . They should Plan for their retirement if it is possible, so that they wouldn't be a burden to their children. Let your children pick your calls happily

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by ezechi24(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2020
this old meat 19years?
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by OKTolu: 6:47pm On May 24, 2020
The mother should be ashamed of herself

1 Like

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Ken4040(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
Poorverty is a course..
may u never be poor.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by freeze001(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
It was her own death she faked and not another's! She was definitely at her wit's end and just needed permanent respite from her family that should have known better than to keep mounting such unwholesome pressure on a young girl like that!

divineuk:
She went too far... it’s shouldn’t be death.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by swtdrms(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
awoo47:
dem plenty fr nysc
especially time wey na 33k

How would girls not turn prostitutes, how would guys dating them not be on pressure?

4 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by freeze001(f): 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
When you have been battered with undue suffering, hardship and stress just to meet basic needs and even cater to a demanding family (Mother) like this girl has, you will definitely look older than your actual years.

ezechi24:
this old meat 19years?

6 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2020
Feyang:
Hello house ,I need a human right lawyer to fight for my freind,his younger brother was going to work on the 15 th of March ,when some sars guy told him to enter the bus and took him to ikeja SARS office,and labelled him a cult guy,since then the dad and mum have been going there but they did not allow them access to see the boy,nobody no we're the boy is now or not Alive,I need some one to stand for my freind so that we can see is brother ,any help or any lawyer in the house please drop ur number

Contact @segalink on instagram

Also you can also add @opetodolapo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.