Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) (70664 Views)

Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by dederocs(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2020
She must have gone through stress to resort to this.

1 Like

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by nedekid: 6:52pm On May 24, 2020
Feyang:
Hello house ,I need a human right lawyer to fight for my freind,his younger brother was going to work on the 15 th of March ,when some sars guy told him to enter the bus and took him to ikeja SARS office,and labelled him a cult guy,since then the dad and mum have been going there but they did not allow them access to see the boy,nobody no we're the boy is now or not Alive,I need some one to stand for my freind so that we can see is brother ,any help or any lawyer in the house please drop ur number
Phone calls: 0805 700 0001 | 0805 700 0002
SMS and WhatsApp: 0805 700 0003
Twitter: @PoliceNG_PCRRU
BBM: 5BA2B5DE
Email – policepcrru@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2020
NORMAL THING NA... ITS ONLY IN THIS PART OF THE EARTH THAT PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. (IE, SO THEY WILL TAKE WILL TAKE CARE OF ME WHEN THEY GROW)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
naija4life247:

That will be obtaining by false pretence and it is criminal. Right now, she has committed no offense
Impersonation is an offence. She used her employer's daughter's picture to announce her obituary, there by making the innocent girl culpable in her supposed death.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Iluvmycontr3: 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
You refused to train your daughter, but you want her to be sending money to you regularly.. Where do you expect her to get the money? Prostitution??
Police should please release that girl.

Yeah, they should release her ASAP.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by dragunov: 6:57pm On May 24, 2020
Nurudeen06:
angry Damn Niggarrrr embarassed

The girl isn't a real Niggarrrr angry

Isoright

Nigeria �� parents wahala

Ara e ko ya.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Iluvmycontr3: 6:57pm On May 24, 2020
dominique:
Many poor Nigerian parents have multiple kids so they can financially exploit them when they're barely out of their teens. How most of these kids graduate from school, they don't care. They'll be calling their kids in school that there's no money for food at home, that's beyond pathetic!

Africans should STOP having more kids than they can cater for and STOP mounting financial pressure on kids that didn't ask to be born.

Most African parents are just something else...
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by eyinjuege: 6:58pm On May 24, 2020
Why are some Nigerian parents like this for God's sake?
Poor girl.
Imagine having to fake your own death to avoid pressure from them.
You will see a young girl, who her father and mother is happy that a man is sponsoring in school. They will even collect money from her proceeds from selling herself to a man or several men.
How can a parent do such. It's unfair.
A 19 year old barely knows how to make any money or figure their life out, and the little she's making as a housemaid they're still demanding from her.
Witches and wizard family

10 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Goddys(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2020
Feyang:
Hello house ,I need a human right lawyer to fight for my freind,his younger brother was going to work on the 15 th of March ,when some sars guy told him to enter the bus and took him to ikeja SARS office,and labelled him a cult guy,since then the dad and mum have been going there but they did not allow them access to see the boy,nobody no we're the boy is now or not Alive,I need some one to stand for my freind so that we can see is brother ,any help or any lawyer in the house please drop ur number

are you seeking a free service or you want to hire a lawyer?
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Enwhen(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2020
kolafolabi:
So sad

Life in Nigeria London(Lagos)
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Iluvmycontr3: 6:59pm On May 24, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Aunty wey mumu

Na lie. "Na auntie wey respect value"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by dragunov: 6:59pm On May 24, 2020
mrkings84:
NORMAL THING NA... ITS ONLY IN THIS PART OF THE EARTH THAT PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE. (IE, SO THEY WILL TAKE WILL TAKE CARE OF ME WHEN THEY GROW)

That is the cycle of life niggah. Your children are your tomorrow. Too much Western ideology will set you off the rail.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Antichristus: 7:00pm On May 24, 2020
Poor reasoning and judgement. You don't want to maintain contacts with family members, change your phone number.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Enwhen(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2020
dederocs:
She must have gone through stress to resort to this.

Very possible

1 Like

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:00pm On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Impersonation is an offence. She used her employer's daughter's picture to announce her obituary, there by making the innocent girl culpable in her suppose death.

I just hope her employers will have mercy on her and help her get out of the police net she's in.
Na desperation cause am.
Some people will have truly just committed suicide due to all these kind of pressure, if they were in her shoes.
If not that many Nigerians are resilient, we would have been roaming around town crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Farki: 7:00pm On May 24, 2020
Wow I'm not even annoyed, I'm actually quite impressed given the circumstances. smiley
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:01pm On May 24, 2020
Antichristus:
Poor reasoning and judgement. You don't want to maintain contacts with family members, change your phone number.

She's 19
Her number is switched off, but I'm sure they will still be able to trace her in Lagos by using their village people living there.
She no wan make dem even bother look for am at all.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by dragunov: 7:03pm On May 24, 2020
eyinjuege:
Why are some Nigerian parents like this for God's sake?
Poor girl.
Imagine having to fake your own death to avoid pressure from them.
You will see a young girl, who her father and mother is happy that a man is sponsoring in school. They will even collect money from her proceeds from selling herself to a man or several men.
How can a parent do such. It's unfair.
A 19 year old barely knows how to make any money or figure there life out, and the little she's making as a housemaid they're still demanding from her.
Witches and wizard family

Ahe needed not to have gone yo that extent. All she needed to do is to simply get a new line and stop using the old one. I be like say the girl de watch too much movies.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2020
I believe she was counseled wrongly by friends who connived with her to execute it. A 19 year old coming up with this idea is impossible.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Godwin616: 7:05pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
You refused to train your daughter, but you want her to be sending money to you regularly.. Where do you expect her to get the money? Prostitution??
Police should please release that girl.
Notwithstanding, She went too far. Ordinary changing your sim card for a moment will suffice. How can you be wishing yourself dead. For wetin nah!
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Makavelli25: 7:08pm On May 24, 2020
LuQuLuQuiamamumu:
Aunty wey mumu
look at your moniker

1 Like

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Fajoe2020: 7:10pm On May 24, 2020
The should release that girl with immediate effect.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Darato: 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
RiyadhGoddess pls for the sake of the God you serve and believe in, please I ask that your family forgives margaret. She must have realized her mistakes now. Please.

https://www.nairaland.com/5876887/girl-faked-death-real-story#89866515

1 Like

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Feyang: 7:12pm On May 24, 2020
Goddys:

are you seeking a free service or you want to hire a lawyer?
yes a free service the boys parent there are poor ,just want to ask the police the we're about of the boy ,they have the ipo number ,want to know the reason why we can't see the boy for 15 days now
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Yankee101: 7:12pm On May 24, 2020
You're a failure if you depend on your 19year old child
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Babysawale19: 7:13pm On May 24, 2020
Nigerian police are very stupid! Why arrest her? She’s an adult and can decide to go missing if she wants. Just notify the family that they have found her and she wants nothing to do with them again. Useless family.

How much is she earning that she will send them money? They want to put her in perpetual slavery. The girl gave herself brain on time and took action. She’s a very smart person in my opinion and if she applies herself she will make it in life. She can make non emotional decisions about her future.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Godwin616: 7:14pm On May 24, 2020
sharpwriter:

Contact @segalink on instagram

Also you can also add @opetodolapo
Where is your location.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:14pm On May 24, 2020
dragunov:

Ahe needed not to have gone yo that extent. All she needed to do is to simply get a new line and stop using the old one. I be like say the girl de watch too much movies.

She no wan make dem even look for her at all.
If she change her no, they will find her come Lagos through whoever brought her, or even put on social media that she's missing.
Even when she formed dead, dey still found her cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Malawian(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2020
There are some thing the Nigerian Police do that befuddles you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.