Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) (70668 Views)

Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Braindealer(f): 8:10am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
You refused to train your daughter, but you want her to be sending money to you regularly.. Where do you expect her to get the money? Prostitution??
Police should please release that girl.
Her mother expects her to get the money from the maid job she does there in aja and be giving her returns; a slavery kind of thing.

Am not being traibalitic or sort, but most of these maids are from Benue state and (tivi tribe) to be presice. They send out the children and use them to make money. I currently have one staying with me.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Chamber2000: 10:36am On May 25, 2020
Feyang:
Hello house ,I need a human right lawyer to fight for my freind,his younger brother was going to work on the 15 th of March ,when some sars guy told him to enter the bus and took him to ikeja SARS office,and labelled him a cult guy,since then the dad and mum have been going there but they did not allow them access to see the boy,nobody no we're the boy is now or not Alive,I need some one to stand for my freind so that we can see is brother ,any help or any lawyer in the house please drop ur number
have you gotten the lawyer
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Newmans: 11:04am On May 25, 2020
Wa O, the girl need assistant she want a better future for self !!
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Feyang: 1:21pm On May 25, 2020
Chamber2000:
have you gotten the lawyer
no
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Honesty001: 2:22pm On May 25, 2020
Feyang:
Hello house ,I need a human right lawyer to fight for my freind,his younger brother was going to work on the 15 th of March ,when some sars guy told him to enter the bus and took him to ikeja SARS office,and labelled him a cult guy,since then the dad and mum have been going there but they did not allow them access to see the boy,nobody no we're the boy is now or not Alive,I need some one to stand for my freind so that we can see is brother ,any help or any lawyer in the house please drop ur number
Go to Twitter and tag segalink and Nigerian police .Tag Adetutu Balogun(aunty tutsy),Dr Joe Abah, malachy odo. Create the ash tag # Justice for ... (insert your friend's name) narrate the story.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Hotspotbro(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2020
The funny behavior about some parents is thinking that when they invest in their kids. Their kids will invest in them back but this one's parents (mother) must be pure poverty.

Some times ago,my dad thought putting me in some crazy job after i graduated high school will give him some little money to drink his gin. But he lost his bet...... God and i failed him. I rejected the crazy security job and asked that i go learn something else. Who of you here can stay up at night to control dogs to walk an office complex as a security guard? At some shitty office in VI.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by vioment: 4:12pm On May 25, 2020
Make dem release her, after dem give her and her family, the bill for ekelebe resources used to figure this lie out.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 25, 2020
freeze001:
A decent, people-oriented government, both federal and state will take set up this young lady who is trying to fend for herself through decent work, sponsor her education and provide decent welfare/source of income for her family after proper checks are made. For a 19-year old to get to the extent of faking her death, she had really been pushed and needs help.

Why should she be specially entitled? We all have tales of woe to justify the government supporting us.
Re: Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) by Igwe35: 7:46pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Tallysmallz post=89945082][/quote]

Interested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.