Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25155 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:08am On May 25, 2020
If we start posting stores, Enugu cannot withstand Oyo grin

Why listing stores as malls?

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by forgiveness: 8:08am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

He listed Roban stores 3 times.

Because it has branches.

Does he want me to count other branches of Oyo state

Actually, it counts as long as we can see structures but Roban is not a mall. It's just a store not different from Foodco and Grandex
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:09am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
The dude is a fraud, majority of what he is posting are lies

I left him yesterday because I don't want to start posting pictures like a toddler again. I know that was his intention..

He lied on every single thing from universities to every other thing.

Yes, I know that was his intention
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2020
Cc

Let's open a thread about Oyo state vs Enugu based on facts and figures not pictures like toddlers

Industries

Education

Estates

GDP

Poverty level

All based on verifiable evidence on the internet.

If you have the balls quote this mention
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

The transaction record.

Should we say we. Don't accept it because nah Igbo be the cbn governor

Cos that's what you guys said with NBS
don't mind him jare, he's just a empty chest beater.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Swears.
Roban is a store, Games is a store.
Yet these people said nah mall

Igbo man and fraud grin
Roban is an indigenous retail store, have three branches in Enugu, one in Awka, and one in Abakaliki, he always build his mall, just like Next cash and carry own by Peter Obi, when you come to Roban Awka there are others business that rented space Black and white etc

3 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2020
post=89932810:

Thank God you recognize that they come to dominate you in business, you can see their home states still trashed your states in bank transactions, even the transactions recorded in typical Yoruba states Igbos are part of it grin grin
which business? radarada.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Cc

Let's open a thread about Oyo state vs Enugu based on facts and figures not pictures like toddlers

Industries

Education

Estates

GDP

Poverty level

All based on verifiable evidence on the internet.

If you have the balls quote this mention
Bank transactions clearly show Enugu beat Oyo state, we are waiting for norminal GDP

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2020
post=89933391:

Roban is an indigenous retail store, have three branches in Enugu, one in Awka, and one in Abakaliki, he always build his mall, just like Next cash and carry own by Peter Obi, when you come to Roban Awka there are others business that rented space Black and white etc
roban stores is a supermarket, it doesn't have cinemas.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:16am On May 25, 2020
forgiveness:

Actually, it counts as long as we can see structures but Roban is not a mall. It's just a store not different from Foodco and Grandex

Yeah
Oyo state has

Ventrual mall
Heritage mall
Palms mall
Cocoa mall
Jericho mall

Malls that are recognized in Nigeria Malls site.

post=89933391:

Lol, imagine what you wrote.
If I start listing some stores in Oyo state.
I swear, Enugu cannot beat it.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Thonypadua(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2020
Johnnyessence:
yes, adigun alapomeji nkoo.
Sean tizzle, Aramide, Dremo drisse,
and lot.
Ibadan has more than 27Radio stations.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2020
forgiveness:

Apart from Foodco which is Four in number in ibadan

We have Brent and I have seen two of those

One in Ologuneru and one in Olodo

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
CcAnambra1stSon

CcBenevento

CcJohnnyessence

Cc Ayekotoo

The Anambra boy is a Fraud listing National open university and Research institutions as university in Enugu

Every state in Nigeria has a National open university study center, the head office is in Lagos and Abuja

whereas research institutions are not degree awarding instructions

There are Six research institutions in Ibadan with the largest institution in Tropical Africa been one of them.
i don't give the anambra guy attention again. he's just a liar and a propagandist.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:

one too in Apata
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2020
Johnnyessence:
roban stores is a supermarket, it doesn't have cinemas.
Otondo does Osun local mall have cinema, Is Osun mall better than Roban
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2020
post=89933435:

Bank transactions clearly show Enugu beat Oyo state, we are waiting for norminal GDP
Show me you got the stats of credit of both state for or shut the Bleep up.

Oyo has more deposit than Enugu! Despite the the fact that you doctored Enugu

Meanwhile, should I go ahead with the new thread?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:19am On May 25, 2020
post=89933391:

Grandex stores in Ibadan

I've you seen that stores are different from malls?

Malls has cinemas, Where to have fun, everything

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2020
Johnnyessence:
one too in Apata
Yes, I think so
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Thonypadua(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah
Oyo state has

Ventrual mall
Heritage mall
Palms mall
Cocoa mall
Jericho mall

Malls that are recognized in Nigeria Malls site.

Lol, imagine what you wrote.
If I start listing some stores in Oyo state.
I swear, Enugu cannot beat it.
Bro have you guys settle on Education and Health before add my own join?
Education: you forgot to add
1 School of medical laboratory technology and midwifery Oluyoro Ibadan.
2Baptist Medical centre Saki .
3. School of Nursing UCH, Ibadan.
Health.
1 O.L.A Catholic hospital Oluyoro, Ibadan.
2 St Mary eye clinic Eleta Ibadan.
3. St Dominic Hospital, Egbeda ibadn.
4.Awojobi Medical centre ,Eruwa.
5. Baptist Teaching Hospital, Saki.
and lots more.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2020
Thonypadua:
Sean tizzle, Aramide, Dremo drisse, and lot. Ibadan has more than 27Radio stations.
yes soo bro, including Toyin Aimaiku too.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2020
Thonypadua:
Sean tizzle, Aramide, Dremo drisse, and lot. Ibadan has more than 27Radio stations.
yes soo bro, including Toyin Aimaiku too.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Yes, I know that was his intention
That is what he is known for, so I just avoid his chest beating threads because I have dealt with him on several occasions.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 8:22am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Swears.
Roban is a store, Games is a store.
Yet these people said nah mall

Igbo man and fraud grin

These sort of arguments can only be settled by a tour or visit.

Stop arguing blindly.

Accept the media tour and save all of us tine.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:23am On May 25, 2020
Thonypadua:
Bro have you guys settle on Education and Health before add my own join?
Education: you forgot to add
1 School of medical laboratory technology and midwifery Oluyoro Ibadan.
2Baptist Medical centre Saki .
3. School of Nursing UCH, Ibadan.
Health.
1 O.L.A Catholic hospital Oluyoro, Ibadan.
2 St Mary eye clinic Eleta Ibadan.
3. St Dominic Hospital, Egbeda ibadn.
4.Awojobi Medical centre ,Eruwa.
5. Baptist Teaching Hospital, Saki.
and lots more.

Thank you bro.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:23am On May 25, 2020
DrGoodman:

These sort of arguments can only be settled by a tour or visit.

Stop arguing blindly.

Accept the media tour and save all of us tine.

Lemme joor.
Fraud oshi angry
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Do you know how many of these Plazas in Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Thonypadua(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Grandex stores in Ibadan

And about store bro,
Ace supermarkets has 3branches in Oyo state ( Akobo ,Ibadan, Owode, Oyo and Ogbomosho)
Pinnacle store 2 branches (Ringroad and Dugbe)
free will store 3 branches( Bodija, Eleyele and Mokola)
Brent mall it has cinimal( sawmill Alakia)
and lots more

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 8:25am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Grandex stores in Ibadan

Wetin I no go see for nairaland? Someone is adding tiny supermarket when we are talking malls?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sunshineg5(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2020
post=89932901:

Lagos economy is contributed by all both local and foreigners
And South East economy is only contributed to by igbos

Who are the largest people in Lagos?

Who will the investment in Lagos benefit?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:26am On May 25, 2020
DrGoodman:

Wetin I no go see for nairaland? Someone is adding tiny supermarket when we are talking malls?

I gave you 5 standard malls, that's recognized in Nigeria website

Cocoa mall
Ventrual mall
Heritage mall
The Jericho mall
The palms mall.

You guys are giving me stores. undecided

Fraud Oshi angry
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by omonnakoda: 8:27am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:
If we start posting stores, Enugu cannot withstand Oyo grin

Why listing stores as malls?
You are belittling yourself when you engage in playing with pigs.
There is absolutely nothing to be gained
A ji se bi Oyo la ri
Oyo ko se bi baba eni kan.
Ajunilo ko se fi owo ra

4 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 8:27am On May 25, 2020
post=89933716:

Do you know how many of this Plazas in Enugu

There's a new one around Maryland Enugu, along Ugwuaji road, more than 500 big shops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk / Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.