Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42997 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Pidzo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Sledge
I am down laughing, this is the best!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
Eldav sets up Jackpot to go on a blind date with ARareGem, a friend of his but Jackpot is a little worried about going out with someone he has never seen before.

"What do I do if she's ugly?" says Jackpot, "I'll be stuck with her all night."

"Don't worry." Eldav says. "Just go up to her door and meet her first. If you like what you see, then everything goes as planned. If you don't, just shout 'Aaauuuggghhh!' and fake an asthma attack."

So that night, Jackpot knocks at ARareGem's door, and when she comes out he is awe-struck at how beautiful and sexy she is. Jackpot's about to speak when the girl suddenly shouts, "Aaauuuggghhh!"

shocked shocked grin wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
lol sledge nice one
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by ARareGem(f): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2011
Lol, Sledge. cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2011
^can you laugh my turn for me?

Mtchew
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2011
Well, I almost laughed sha
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2011
jackpot:

^can you laugh my turn for me?

Mtchew
That's gotta hurt, abi?
Why attack ARareGem who laughed and not Sledge who wrote? See bashy, you nor attack sef. Abi becos she dey part of the cast and she bone you? Heaven know say if na my sister, upon seeing you , she go shout "blood of Jesus!"

Ugly boi!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2011
Little Mikuz's teacher asks, "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"

Little Mikuz replies, "A teacher."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2011
The Teacher asked Little Mikuz, "How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?"

Little Mikuz replied, "Just don't bite any."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2011
sledge406:

That's gotta hurt, abi?
Why attack ARareGem who laughed and not Sledge who wrote?
i no even bash her sef. make she borrow me mouth laugh, na bad thing?

@sledge
BTW, who told you i can't revoke your joke license? Mama Cray-fish eating boy like u. Mtchew
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2011
sledge406:

That's gotta hurt, abi?
Why attack ARareGem who laughed and not Sledge who wrote? See bashy, you nor attack sef. Abi becos she dey part of the cast and she bone you? Heaven know say if na my sister, upon seeing you , she go shout "blood of Jesus!"

Ugly boi!

hahaha!!

now that is funny! grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2011
jackpot:

i no even bash her sef. make she borrow me mouth laugh, na bad thing?

@sledge
BTW, who told you i can't revoke your joke license? Mama Cray-fish eating boy like u. Mtchew

Jackpot (NOT), quit trying to keep up with me. You go wound o! tongue wink
I eat crayfish and sea foods but you test shyte for a living. You're disgusting!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2011
At Sunday school, they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Bashy seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.

Later in the week, his mother noticed him lying down as though he was ill, and she said, "Bashy, what is the matter?"

Little Bashy responded, "I have pain in my side. I think I am going to have a wife."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2011
Eternal God, we put our faces on the ground before you today as we beg you to forgive our sins, even though, we black people, haven't sinned. I'm saying this because we are not the ones who killed your only son Jesus Christ, white people did!

As you know even better than we do, he was betrayed by a white man, they handed him over to another white man who ordered him to be whipped!

Moreover, these same white people ordered him to be crucified! The traitor was called Judas Iscariot. You can check this out, we don't have names like Iscariot here in Nigeria, we are called: Ikenna, Emem, Yakubu, Achebe, Odige, Ada, Sade, Sola, Halima, Idara, Chidi, Hassana, Nana, Taiwo, Nnamdi, Shehu, Osaro, Funke, Chidera, Danjuma, Doyinsola, Aloaye….

We have no clue where is the Golgotha (that's the place where they crucified your beloved son), we just know how to go from Lagos to Kaduna to Abuja to Ibadan to Enugu to Maidugiri and come back.

We've never been to any of the holy cities in the Bible; therefore we can't possibly be implicated in the crucifixion of our Lord. If you don't believe us, please watch the movie "The Passion of the Christ", and you will see for yourself that no black person, let alone an African or a Nigerian took part to that sad event.

This is why we beg you, O Lord Almighty, please make black people rich at long last and let white people work for them for a change!
Otherwise, open more avenues so we can catch them mugu.

Amen & Amen!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2011
^^did your boss @ work give you punishment to come NL come post essays as jokes? undecided grin grin

SMH
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2011
sledge406:

Jackpot (NOT), quit trying to keep up with me.
who dey keep up with you? Me wey don overtake you tey tey cheesy
You go wound o! tongue wink
I eat crayfish and sea foods but you test shyte for a living. You're disgusting!
you wey eat your own watery faeces raw.
Na so you take learn recycling of waste products? undecided eurrgghhhh. . .

*hey somebody get me tissue, I wanna puke*
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2011
Little Johnny was with his mom as she was driving her old beat up car on the Highway. She tried to keep up with traffic but they were flying by her. After getting caught in a large group of cars flying down the road she looked at her speedometer to see she is doing 15 miles over the speed limit.

Slowing down she moved over to the side to let the group of cars get ahead. She looked up and saw the flashing lights of a police car. Pulling over she waited for the officer to come up to her car.

As he did he said, "Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over?"

Little Johnny piped up from the back seat, "I do! It's because you couldn't catch the other cars."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2011
Little Johnny asks the teacher, "Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?"

The teacher replies, "Yes, but only after you recite the alphabet, Johnny."

Little Johnny says, "Fine!" Then he quickly babbles out: "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO QRSTUVWXYZ!"

The teacher asks him, "Where is the P, Johnny?"

Johnny screams, "IT'S RUNNING DOWN MY LEG!!! PLEASE LET ME GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
sledge-4-0-prick take this:

*aims for his mouth and then FARTS LOUDLY* tongue tongue

[s]it's a punishment for [b]sp[i]e[/i]rm[/b]ing this thread with Little Johnny's craps and all that[/s] lipsrsealed wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
You just dey do everything to call me out. grin
You go fit stand when I bring the faya come your zone?

Anyway, na how you take grow u dey display so. You and your bro dey mess for una mouth with pride.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
Once Jackpot kept having the same weird dream every day, so he went to his doctor.

Doctor: What was your dream about?

Jackpot: I was being chased by a vampire!

Doctor: Really, What was the scenery like?

Jackpot: I was running in a hallway.

Doctor: Then what happened?

Jackpot: Well, that's the weird thing. In every single dream, the same thing happened. I would always come to this door, but I couldn't open it. I kept pushing the door and pushing the door, but it wouldn't budge!

Doctor: Did the door have any letters on it?

Jackpot: Yes, it did.

Doctor: And what did the letters spell?

Jackpot: It said, "P-U-L-L."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
A man accused of theft was appearing before the Judge.

"Your Honor," his lawyer said, "I feel it is very unfair for my client to be accused of theft. He arrived in this city only a few days ago and barely knows his way around. What's more, he is only able to speak a few words of English."

The judge looked sternly at the defendant and asked, "How much English do you speak?"

The defendant looked up and replied, "Give me your wallet!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2011
Lol crazy.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2011
@sledge 4-0-prick

you get VIP jokes? I'm tired of seeing only kindergarten jokes tongue undecided
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2011
sledge406:

A man accused of theft was appearing before the Judge.

"Your Honor," his lawyer said, "I feel it is very unfair for my client to be accused of theft. He arrived in this city only a few days ago and barely knows his way around. What's more, he is only able to speak a few words of English."

The judge looked sternly at the defendant and asked, "How much English do you speak?"

The defendant looked up and replied, "Give me your wallet!"

Lol!

Now this is good - me likey!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
^Oh. .I'm not surprised. You like everything wink tongue cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
Boy, I've got taste now tongue tongue

I like everything good

esp. good jokes!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Sophizzy(f): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
sledge406:

Once JackpotPeter kept having the same weird dream every day, so he went to his doctor.

Doctor: What was your dream about?

JackpotPeter: I was being chased by a vampire!

Doctor: Really, What was the scenery like?

JackpotPeter: I was running in a hallway.

Doctor: Then what happened?

JackpotPeter: Well, that's the weird thing. In every single dream, the same thing happened. I would always come to this door, but I couldn't open it. I kept pushing the door and pushing the door, but it wouldn't budge!

Doctor: Did the door have any letters on it?

JackpotPeter: Yes, it did.

Doctor: And what did the letters spell?

JackpotPeter: It said, "P-U-L-L."

Lol. . . MUMU!  cheesy  grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
So that monkey bears the name Peter? What a Crackpot!

I think we should leave it this way Jackpot = Peter = Crackpot = Mumu = (MU2)
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Sophizzy(f): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hey! shocked I didn't mean it that way now. I changed the name so as not to get into Jack's trouble since I liked the joke. embarassed
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2011
No need to be scared of the MU2

I've got your back, okay?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by gidson12(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2011
jackpot:

sledge-4-0-prick take this:

*aims for his mouth and then FARTS LOUDLY* tongue tongue

[s]it's a punishment for [b]sp[i]e[/i]rm[/b]ing this thread with Little Johnny's craps and all that[/s] lipsrsealed wink
lol, and this is funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.