Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me (117714 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Abagworo(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2020
Very disgusting write up. If I was Kelechi I would also avoid trolls like you. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by AmazingELixir: 8:44am On May 25, 2020
grin grin grin

Lolzz...diswan na better wailing

But this life sef why is it so partial. grin
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2020
So when you finally gets his attention, what will now happen call u over to do what exactly... you aren't an agent neither do you play football, this guy was once your childhood friend and he moved on so if he is around, will you be following him upandan like his hand bag or P. A.. Sir, when people try to move higher, being a friend to such person, you should have done the same even if it not through football but now I guess if he calls u over, you will still collect the money he will give u��

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by janedonez(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2020
It's better to huzzle and make it in life so that we won't be left by the moving train of success, thereby making us to start criticizing those who have made it or at most turn to beggers.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 8:45am On May 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:
MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND HAS ROSE TO STARDOM AND HAS FORGOTTEN THAT I EXIST.

Kelechi Iheanacho was my childhood friend, we grew up together in the same neighborhood Nekede Old Road Owerri IMO state. We played the street balls together under the rain and scorching sun. We attended the same primary school; Unique Nursery and primary school Umualum Nekede No 4 b/stop as at then but has relocated to a new site now. We did almost everything together but today grace has found you and you've rose and clapped your way into the corridors of fame and stardom, you're now a celebrity not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

I remember how we conquered the environments of Ama - ato. Azuatalam, Chigozirim known as Podosky and you and I. If we are not there the games won't be fun but you've forgotten so fast and now mingles with those that you met after being famous.

We played an academy club "Danish" together for years before you moved to Taye academy how can you just forget those days so fast?

I remember how happy i was when i watched you play for Nigeria under 17 in UAE 2013.. I was not surprised when you conquered the world in that stage because i knew how good you were prior to then. Your senior brother Uchenna couldn't give me your contact because we are no more on the same pedestrian, you've moved higher.

Hear this,

I'm writing this not because hunger has finished my life but because a picture with you now will serve as a story i will tell to my children. Don't forget that the bodyguards and security personnel guarding you from people coming close to you, were not there when we use to go to the bush in Uzo ubi those days in search of riped fruits. It pains my heart that you've forgotten most of us who suffered with you and grew up together with you in the hood.

It's hard for me to get reach to you again as i've followed you in all social media platforms, Instagram, twitter, e.t.c. But it's easy if you want to get to me, if really you want to.

Please whoever that can reach out to Kelechi Iheanacho should help me and show him this letter and tell him it was written by Bala as i was nicknamed those days.

Rising to stardom doesn't mean you should forget those who grew up with you. I still remember paying for some matches we watched together at the viewing centres even game centres for PS2 (PlayStation). The things we did together are so enormous that i can't put all in writing.

Friends, i know Kelechi Iheanacho may not see this but you that is reading it now, don't forget the people with you now when luck shines on you.

Don't call them lazy, poor or feel irritated when you see them coming to you. We all started from somewhere and grace found you.

Godswill Uche (A.K.A Bàlà)

Mr u dey funny ooooo

Childhood remembrance na by force?

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Talkingoil(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2020
seankafor:
Oga go Hustle angry
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ibime(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2020
20 children cannot stay together for 20 years.

7 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Owaincouncil: 8:46am On May 25, 2020
This guy is not serious. Are you the one that help him to play for nigeria? Are you the one that help him to become what he is today.
Go and work and stop relying on people. You are not there when he was created.
You will tell your children. And so?
Maybe if you are in his position, U will do worse.
Also to those friend that will rise to stardom and forget where there were coming from, remember you may still need those that you neglected.
I have seen some of this footballer that later, people raise money for them to survive.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Orpe7(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2020
Yes Kelechi owes him nothing however we don't know the sacrifices he made as a friend for kelechi to be where he is today.
Reminds me of the story of the Notorious BIG when his friend went to prison for him so he could focus on his music. Biggie later made it, should people be telling his friend biggie owed him nothing?
Sometimes the people that we come across in life are the catalyst to where we are today. Little or insignificant their actions are in our lives, doesn't mean we should pretend like they never existed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by saxxyb: 8:47am On May 25, 2020
That is life bro, the best thing you can do is to be valuable to yourself and humanity, just assume are are Bill Gate, he wouldn't have forgotten you, it is just impossible
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by apexx4007: 8:47am On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 1100325[/color]
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by achymmania: 8:48am On May 25, 2020
jaytee01:
Kelechi owes you nothing. Stop already with this clout chasing and pick your butt off the floor .

Go get a life!
. I’m very sure you don’t know that feeling; when you walk around with your friend while he was nothing and suddenly he became something and you’re happy for him ( if you’re not king at least you’re a friend to the king) and suddenly he forgets you. You don’t know that feeling. You don’t know. He owes him everything.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by izibili44: 8:48am On May 25, 2020
He has done nothing wrong by saying his mind. I once have a friend like that. He was a branch manager in Abuja back then. He refused to see me, bs I have no job. He stay in us now and he was told I am in Europe now. He want us to connect. Which will never happen. Dt forget your old pals when u are bless.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by chronique(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2020
Another entitled Nigerian. Kenechi owes you nothing. If he wants to see you, he would reach out. If he doesn't want to, grow the Bleep up and move on. Coming to open thread about him just doesn't make sense. Kelechi that we know that was struggling to rediscover his form at his club and is trying to revive his career, is the one you are bugging with story of how you guys grew up together in the village. Are you aware the man has bigger problems and things to worry about? The tone of your message suggests that he owes you something now that he is famous because you guys used to be childhood friends and played together and that's all shades of nonsense. If he wasn't famous and was living in obscurity in Lagos, you won't come to Nairaland to write nonsense for us to read.

17 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by janettee(f): 8:49am On May 25, 2020
You are not the only person who grew up with a famous person. And Kelechi owes you nothing!.

12 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by redcliff: 8:49am On May 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Yes he owns the guy nothing but let me inform you that, that picture speaks a lot of things.
Me as an individual I can not forget my old pals now that I have a little. During the Christmas period I use to move about so much in the village looking for my old friends.
In some search I will discover that the person I am looking for had died many years ago.
This is life

trash of a comment
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 8:50am On May 25, 2020
Actually, I can't remember all my friends, but I do remember all my closest friends

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 8:50am On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
Just as you have opened this thread for kelechi hope you will open other threads about all your childhood friends and neighbours.

Rememberance is a choice so many may choose not to make.

May wealth go round so we won't be seeing this kind of threads.

true talk bro

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Otobo121212(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2020
Sorry
Take it as a challenge and rise to stardom too.
When you rise to stardom, show kelechi and the world how NOT to forget those you lived with in same neighborhood.
Gbam!

Stop wailing

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Tolani045(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2020
God! This makes me cry�

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by watchindelta(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2020
Not me, I will shame!, no way I can do this.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Otobo121212(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2020
Sorry [color=#000099][/color] hi
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Martinez39s(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2020
If Kelechi doesn't want to associate with you, leave him. You and Kelechi owe each other nothing. Na wa for some people.

5 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Lamanii22(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2020
redcliff:

trash of a comment

It's not a thrash comment...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by johnnychuks(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2020
seankafor:
Oga go Hustle angry
. you are a fool!!! you think is your hustle that will make you succeed if live, everything you do and succeed in live cometh from God. Bible make us to understand that God said I will bless who I want to bless, is not by hustle, pls have wisdom bro.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by blowjohn(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Yes he owns the guy nothing but let me inform you that, that picture speaks a lot of things.
Me as an individual I can not forget my old pals now that I have a little. During the Christmas period I use to move about so much in the village looking for my old friends.
In some search I will discover that the person I am looking for had died many years ago.
This is life

I feel u bro. 100 per cent.

Arcade Fire Lyrics
"Suburban War"

Let's go for a drive
And see the town tonight
There's nothing to do but I don't mind when I'm with you

This town's so strange
They built it to change
And while we sleep we know the streets get rearranged

And my old friends, we were so different then
Before your war against the suburbs began
Before it began

Now the music divides
Us into tribes
You grew your hair so I grew mine
You said the past won't rest
Until we jump the fence
And leave it behind

My old friends, I can remember when
You cut your hair
I never saw you again
Now the cities we live in
Could be distant stars
And I search for you
In every passing car

The night's so warm
Yeah, the night's so warm
I've been living in the shadows of your song
Living in the shadows of your song

In the suburbs I
I learned to drive
And you told me we would never survive
So grab your mother's keys we leave tonight

But you started a war
That you can't win
They keep erasing all the streets we grew up in

Now the music divides
Us into tribes
You choose your side and I'll choose my side

All my old friends, they don't know me now
Oh-oh
All my old friends, are staring through me now
Oh-oh

All my old friends wait

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 8:52am On May 25, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]

Take it as a challenge and rise to stardom too.
When you rise to stardom, show kelechi and the world how NOT to forget those you lived with in same neighborhood.
Gbam!

Stop wailing
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by blowjohn(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2020
Arcade Fire Lyrics
"Suburban War"

Let's go for a drive
And see the town tonight
There's nothing to do but I don't mind when I'm with you

This town's so strange
They built it to change
And while we sleep we know the streets get rearranged

And my old friends, we were so different then
Before your war against the suburbs began
Before it began

Now the music divides
Us into tribes
You grew your hair so I grew mine
You said the past won't rest
Until we jump the fence
And leave it behind

My old friends, I can remember when
You cut your hair
I never saw you again
Now the cities we live in
Could be distant stars
And I search for you
In every passing car

The night's so warm
Yeah, the night's so warm
I've been living in the shadows of your song
Living in the shadows of your song

In the suburbs I
I learned to drive
And you told me we would never survive
So grab your mother's keys we leave tonight

But you started a war
That you can't win
They keep erasing all the streets we grew up in

Now the music divides
Us into tribes
You choose your side and I'll choose my side

Oh-oh
All my old friends, are staring through me now
Oh-oh

All my old friends wait
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by lastempero: 8:52am On May 25, 2020
The guy no position this matter in a good way, could have twitted the picture and tag his guy on it and probably beg for his attention rather than making it sound like he owes him money. We for take over the case from there but the guy don cast.

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by chronique(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2020
Abagworo:
Very disgusting write up. If I was Kelechi I would also avoid trolls like you. Nonsense

I swear. Avoid him big time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.