Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me (117726 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Simplicity777: 9:18am On May 25, 2020
I don't think you have to blame kelechi for not remembering the good times you guys had as childhood friends. I think he has met with new friends who added more value to his life n career. So such is life bro. Even the bible said that old things shall pass away. Lol.
The GOD that did for him will do it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Royalfurnitures: 9:20am On May 25, 2020
Don't worry,if he forgets you,God won't

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by ruggedtimi(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2020
My younger brother dey always post his classmate pictures when he was playing for lesser known clubs across Europe. This classmate and my bro exchange message regularly on Instagram. Luckily for the guy he was signed by turkish team Galatasary during this past Jan transfer window, Baba no dey respond to my bro message again. Sure my bro has no issue with that and he is still posting his friend's pictures. But that's life no one owes you sh*t.

7 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 9:20am On May 25, 2020
OmarEl:

What's this one saying?
no mine that guy, him think say table dey turn again him no no say na who wise they change sit
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by redcliff: 9:21am On May 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

It's not a thrash comment...

its whats? basket? you are part of those kinds of nigerian women that feel entitled. why would i be concerned to the point of posting such concern about a friend who has "made it" and forgot me.. i can say " i know him", " i once knew him" but feeling entitled to the fact that he must remember me because he has made it is the entitlement mentality that makes nigeria one of the useless shitholes it is today. i have a friend who works with the president. do i also have to come and put up a post here because i feel he has made it amd forgotten me? is he my brother? he furcking owes me nothing so does kelechi owe this riff raff nothing. friendship ia subjective. the way he feels friendshiped with kelechi may not be that way kelechi feels about him so let him shift front and tell his children that he was a lazy entitled prick.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Heineken(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2020
Helping your old friends isn't bad at all. Someone like Ronaldo can't do this.. Well, God dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Olammy76(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2020
Don't be surprised when you see the next thread as "Kelechi associate with old friend that wrote an open letter to him". That's how the guy would made it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by dazzlingd(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:
MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND HAS ROSE TO STARDOM AND HAS FORGOTTEN THAT I EXIST.

Kelechi Iheanacho was my childhood friend, we grew up together in the same neighborhood Nekede Old Road Owerri IMO state. We played the street balls together under the rain and scorching sun. We attended the same primary school; Unique Nursery and primary school Umualum Nekede No 4 b/stop as at then but has relocated to a new site now. We did almost everything together but today grace has found you and you've rose and clapped your way into the corridors of fame and stardom, you're now a celebrity not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

I remember how we conquered the environments of Ama - ato. Azuatalam, Chigozirim known as Podosky and you and I. If we are not there the games won't be fun but you've forgotten so fast and now mingles with those that you met after being famous.

We played an academy club "Danish" together for years before you moved to Taye academy how can you just forget those days so fast?

I remember how happy i was when i watched you play for Nigeria under 17 in UAE 2013.. I was not surprised when you conquered the world in that stage because i knew how good you were prior to then. Your senior brother Uchenna couldn't give me your contact because we are no more on the same pedestrian, you've moved higher.

Hear this,

I'm writing this not because hunger has finished my life but because a picture with you now will serve as a story i will tell to my children. Don't forget that the bodyguards and security personnel guarding you from people coming close to you, were not there when we use to go to the bush in Uzo ubi those days in search of riped fruits. It pains my heart that you've forgotten most of us who suffered with you and grew up together with you in the hood.

It's hard for me to get reach to you again as i've followed you in all social media platforms, Instagram, twitter, e.t.c. But it's easy if you want to get to me, if really you want to.

Please whoever that can reach out to Kelechi Iheanacho should help me and show him this letter and tell him it was written by Bala as i was nicknamed those days.

Rising to stardom doesn't mean you should forget those who grew up with you. I still remember paying for some matches we watched together at the viewing centres even game centres for PS2 (PlayStation). The things we did together are so enormous that i can't put all in writing.

Friends, i know Kelechi Iheanacho may not see this but you that is reading it now, don't forget the people with you now when luck shines on you.

Don't call them lazy, poor or feel irritated when you see them coming to you. We all started from somewhere and grace found you.

Godswill Uche (A.K.A Bàlà)

Go and get a life, he owes u nothing.

And have u remembered those of your childhood friends that cant afford to feed not to talk of buying data

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 9:23am On May 25, 2020
Most of kelechi iheanacho's friends are always complaining of how he abandoned them after stardom, I know a guy too that was Kelechi's friend that complained bitterly about him. Well you guys should forget him and move on. Pride goes before a fall.

Cc: amliftedhigher

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 9:23am On May 25, 2020
hidhrhis:
Thanks man Na vexation make me type am
carry your vex put am for hustle and cash out no time bro..God bless

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by onadana: 9:24am On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
Just as you have opened this thread for kelechi hope you will open other threads about all your childhood friends and neighbours.

Rememberance is a choice so many may choose not to make.

May wealth go round so we won't be seeing this kind of threads.

Kelechi owes him nothing. Time and chance happen to all.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by tradepunter: 9:25am On May 25, 2020
My job required me to forget everything about my past and everything with it... Because it could be very dangerous

After 8 years of service It feels different and to some extent better... Though I ran into one guy a class below me from my secondary school, he's like the true childhood friend I got now...

He was just giving me load downs of my close circle of friends back then, which kinda made me smile grin grin

The past is the past sha because in my line of work I have met great guys and girls

As for this guy it's good to remember good old days but sometimes in life you are crafted for a greater purpose.

Just stay focused in life and work towards Your Own dream if time and chance brings you and your pals back on track so be it ..

It's even sweeter when you randomly bump into him because there will be lots of catching up to do and respect would be given mutually.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by RapistOnBail: 9:25am On May 25, 2020
I got disgusted reading comments from page 1-5.

Why are Nigerians so Entitled to others wealth?

To the Fvg that created this rubbish, go and hustle. If I was kelechi, I would splash dirty water on you whenever I see you doing shoe shiner work.

Entitlement kill everyone out there. Don't hustle pls!

7 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Bimpe29: 9:25am On May 25, 2020
It instructive not to forget those who were with you before you are successful.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by robosky02(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by emperorlaqrin: 9:26am On May 25, 2020
OmarEl:

To harsh Man.
His only expressing his feelings..... If we investigate very well you're not better in anyway
in life than the OP.
So never misunderstand what you don't know!

I agree the comment was harsh but to be candid the op shouldn't have made his write up in such way. It made the op look less like a man and from what I can deduct from the write up it's obvious the op is kinda bittered that the guy forgot them nor remembers him while hoping iheanacho coming to his aid.

The funniest part is from his write up the person in question could just reach out to him since that's what the op wants and ignore him because the op is not also being fair with this write.

A nairanlander just commented 20 children can't play for 20 years the truth now is 20years sef too far before 5 years some people don find there level so op needs to understand all this .

Nothing wrong if the guy helps the op I just feel the op is seeking for help based on what he as done and you could see how old they were from that picture it's very possible the guy must have even forgotten the op.

Op your helper will locate you, work hard and reason people who reason you, people wey no reason you irrespective of their status abeg no look their face . (Their is nothing wrong seeking for opportunities from them Sha but don't make it look to them as if you rely on them) God will uplift you.amen

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 9:27am On May 25, 2020
em527:
Because you are an egocentric and jealous. U praying for them to fall so you will rise, my bro you will never be richer than them but you go get money
I didn't even understand that guy's comment to be honest, the way he described his so called childhood friends as if they are in competition, those are not childhood friends they were probarbly people he came across, my childhood friends i was happy to hear how well they are doing, we are glad some of us did well the ones that are still struggling we encouraged not beat them down or made them feel ashamed. That individual and his so called childhood friends are an envious bunch.

it isn't a competition! in my view anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by TruthinAction: 9:28am On May 25, 2020
Those attacking this guy have the same spirit. They too will not remember their friends when they are lifted up. What are friends meant for? If they were truly friends, he should reach out to him. We are even supposed to reach out not just to your friends but to as many as you have the opportunity to help. On the day of judgment,Christians will all be separated into two categories - a sheep or a goat. Which category will you be? The goats are the one who see their brothers or friends in need and refuse to help. Be a giver. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Myhusband(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2020
I don't beg friends who have make it, I now steal silver spoon now because I wasn't born with one

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by ezechi24(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
This is the same problem I have with Nigerians. If kelechi was still hustling in Nigeria, I don't think this guy would even want to associate with him. Kelechi owes you nothing, go and hustle so that you can be better than kelechi.

oga God blesses you to bless others.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Baslyramond: 9:31am On May 25, 2020
What is life without helping people around you

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by weslay: 9:31am On May 25, 2020
We grow apart as we grow older. It's natural. I feel your pain. I believe it ain't about money or the fact that you need help from the him.
You attempted to reach out through his brother but failed. It's time to move on and focus on yourself.
Don't be remembered for the guy who grew up with Kelechi Ihenacho.

Goodluck from Cross River aka Mangule, if you ever see this, Ur guy misses you.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by BrutusOj(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2020
When I read some comments on nairaland, I see why sanity, love and friendship is far from us these days. Thank God for people like me, once you make it more than me and I sense any sign of you distancing yourself from me, I will help you increase the distance by million miles more. These same set of friends who start distancing when they feel they have arrived still turn around later to call you bad belle cos you refused to chase them like other people. My principle back in the days and till now is to cut my coat according to my size, I don't hustle to make friend with rich people, if they draw closer, I will embrace them, but I don't take the first move or initiate any closeness. Till date, na them still the rush me, I hate any form of pride around me cos we all will make it some day.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Fulcrum15: 9:32am On May 25, 2020
Cry me a lagoon.
That's a typical black man for you.
Always shortsighted and emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 9:34am On May 25, 2020
Simplicity777:
I don't think you have to blame kelechi for not remembering the good times you guys had as childhood friends. I think he has met with new friends who added more value to his life n career. So such is life bro. Even the bible said that old things shall pass away. Lol.
The GOD that did for him will do it for you.
So the childhood friends didn't add any values in his life? not everyone i am friends with or were friends with adds values to my life but i am still friends with them, by adding values you mean you are not using them to elevate yourself financially or otherwise? cheesy

what exactly does old things shall pass away mean? i am supposed to throw my mother away because she is old now? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by apexx7718: 9:34am On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 759387[/color]
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by apexx7718: 9:34am On May 25, 2020
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Allwell96: 9:34am On May 25, 2020
I have a similar story some years ago, but grace found me. I'm now almost richer than the guy. For the first time in many years, he came looking for me last Christmas. To God be the glory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Oyiboman69: 9:35am On May 25, 2020
thedio:
hmmmm u r on point. My mum almost killed me one day cos of my friend.i innocently collected something he stole from home and kept it for him. she warned me not to play with d boy again. Could u believe that both of us will leave our street and meet in a far place just to play together.Till 2day I hold no grudge against the guy.I only keep d lesson
That's the innocence of children... Most time I still reminisces on my childhood memories and wishes friends could be so selfless...
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Quietly(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
All i can say is that,there are many friends that we are vry close to in childhood,that are not our friends,(just we play together) i feel the pain OP,SORRY, but kelechio would hav his best friends by his side now and many more friends indeed...AND FOR THOSE SHOUTING THAT HE OWS HIM NOTHING,DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT LIFE?? (IHEANACHO )DIDN'T MAKE IT ON HIS OWN BUT RATHER GOD JUST BLESS HIM...WE ALL HUSTLE,BUT ONLY FEW WOULD BE RICH,,...DESPITE didn't make it...if i think about my childhood friends i cry,cry and cry...

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by AhoadaRivers: 9:37am On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Kelechi owes him nothing we all have those childhood friends who became rich before us and abandoned us.

I have many of them, they went into business while I went to higher institution, some joined Yahoo Yahoo and are cashing out big.

We used to visit each others and play together back then but I never try to approach any of them now.

We all are on Facebook looking at our posts without any engagement or interaction.

I know my worth, idea and where I am heading to so it is just a matter of time I will level up or be richer than them.

I know they don't owe me anything that is why I jeje respect myself as I am not a millionaire yet I still have my pride and respect to protect.

You get talkie.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Mandela27: 9:38am On May 25, 2020
Another touching story! It is well bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.