Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me (117710 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 2:08am On May 25, 2020
Jodera:
Sometimes, when people shout, "nobody owes you anything, even your closest friends", sometimes I just shake my head.
Either people are surrounded by wicked friends or they don't share so many fond memories with some close friends that they just forget them easily. I know if C. Ronaldo have forgotten his closest friend who made way for him to rise to stardom, some wicked people will say Ronaldo doesn't owe him anything. Thank God Ronaldo isn't like that.
Back to the matter, there are some people in life you can't and ought not to forget no matter how made you've made it in life. Yes, this life is a personal race, but there some people who helped you get where you were with their sacrifices and commitment. Being at the top and saying you owe those people nothing and they should go hutsle their own, or saying they have entitlement is been heartless of the highest order. We should stop all these please, only few people (and I mean very few people) get to the top without commitment and sacrifice from people or friends.

Mind you, the above post is for very close friend(s) that you people have passed through a lot together and not normal friend or peer group mates
See my brother, really nobody owes us anything. This is the reason why we do things for people not because it is the right thing to do but because we will benefit later. Then why do we vilify our young ladies when they only date you for what you will give them. Why do we complain of nepotism, padi padi government and throaway merit. So you expect kelechi to leave working with people who will take me higher to begin looking for Op who might not offer him anything, only to remind him how they played football together and start making demands. This leaning is very manipulative so to speak. Many of our brothers abroad are giving their savings out so as not to look bad even to their own detriment. The world is big like a football field and we can all work hard to achieve our dream. I agree with you if they are close firends closer than a brother.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by paranormal(m): 4:12am On May 25, 2020
May God help him for us
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by MilesLamar(m): 4:38am On May 25, 2020
As we pray for God to bless us, let's not forget to pray that we also bless the people around us during our time of hustle.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 5:02am On May 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Yes he owns the guy nothing but let me inform you that, that picture speaks a lot of things.
Me as an individual I can not forget my old pals now that I have a little. During the Christmas period I use to move about so much in the village looking for my old friends.
In some search I will discover that the person I am looking for had died many years ago.
This is life

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by amliftedhigher: 6:04am On May 25, 2020
MilesLamar:
As we pray for God to bless us, let's not forget to pray that we also bless the people around us during our time of hustle.
Thank brother.
This is always my prayer. I don't want help from people rather let me be the one helping people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2020
jesmond3945:

See my brother, really nobody owes us anything. This is the reason why we do things for people not because it is the right thing to do but because we will benefit later. Then why do we vilify our young ladies when they only date you for what you will give them. Why do we complain of nepotism, padi padi government and throaway merit. So you expect kelechi to leave working with people who will take me higher to begin looking for Op who might not offer him anything, only to remind him how they played football together and start making demands. This leaning is very manipulative so to speak. Many of our brothers abroad are giving their savings out so as not to look bad even to their own detriment. The world is big like a football field and we can all work hard to achieve our dream. I agree with you if they are close firends closer than a brother.

Kelechi owes him NOTHING but it will cost Kelechi NOTHING to reach out to his friend.

I can bet Kelechi has not forgotten him and will reach out to him.

It is a plea for help by a friend and Kelechi can be an assistance to his friend in need and be a friend in deed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by SocialJustice: 7:43am On May 25, 2020
Entitled fucker. What do you want us to do?

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by nanakgh(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2020
I get the new level, new friends thing. But believe me sometimes people don’t want your money.

Sometimes it’s just nice to reminisce about those days and how far God has brought you all. I truly get this guy.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by JentuPrinz(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2020
I hate expectation

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Roseey0(f): 8:37am On May 25, 2020
What nonsense entitlement is this.

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by apexx6268: 8:37am On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 3982447[/color]
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by EmmyDJourno: 8:38am On May 25, 2020
Bros go and hustle your own

Many of us have seen friends blow and we too have blown later in life

This ur mindset is taking u nowhere

5 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Joystark(f): 8:39am On May 25, 2020
Success has so many friends.

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by 12345baba(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2020
Guy go make ur own money

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Roseey0(f): 8:39am On May 25, 2020
That how i will become somebody tomorrow now, one person will now come and be writing this Kinda things. Where were you when i was nobody undecided

7 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On May 25, 2020
What value did you add to his life.......... If you added value, you would have been his manager....... grin

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2020
Nigerians and their entitlement mentality. Very irritating. Kelechi owes you nothing.

13 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Karlifate: 8:40am On May 25, 2020
Amliftedhigher, 20 children cannot play together for 20 years.

Make yourself valuable too, so that folks will want to be closer, to learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Pidginwhisper: 8:40am On May 25, 2020
No go hustle, dey there dey shalaye

7 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Trillyonaire: 8:41am On May 25, 2020
Lol hope you remember every single person you've met in life

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Sommydisaster(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2020
grin

To whosoever that came up with this shit, please kindly STFU & pray to God he hears your err day prayer

You mustn't wait on iheanacho to be your God on earth, always work on yourself and see the world the way its

Don't go and kill yourself with self entitlement

Just do your thang and hope God sees you better than you see yourself

I wish you good luck in all your endeavours

Meanwhile checkout my signature for beautiful offers on electronics generally

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Enculer: 8:42am On May 25, 2020
Africans and their sense of entitlement.

So he should send you money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by GuestLog: 8:42am On May 25, 2020
jaytee01:
Kelechi owes you nothing. Stop already with this clout chasing and pick your butt off the floor .

Go get a life!
One cannot stress this enough! Me that my own brother is managing the biggest Nigerian player now in Europe, I don't even remember he exists sef. Not that I have enough to say I'm 100% comfortable but I'm contented with myself and need no clout chasing.

15 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by iCauseTrouble: 8:42am On May 25, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Nobody: 8:42am On May 25, 2020
What kind of entitlement is this?

So you want to be paid for being his friend? Were you working for him when you were friends?

Lets even put this your statement to the light and see if it holds weight. Did you help him get to where his is now? Did you invest in his dreams? Did you teach him how to play ball? Why didn't you put this letter out when he was still hustling and playing for lower leagues?

Truth is with many of our young friends, we even indulge in nothing but self destructive vices.

This is very worrisome for me because i know the next thing would be for you to go diabolical or rejoice when he falls out of grace.

If you were that instrumental to his current success, trust me he would never have forgotten you.

If he is anything like me, then this letter would even push him further away from you.

To be honest; if my childhood friend puts me on blast in front of strangers on the internet so i can be ridiculed, then he must have manifested that trait in some other form which made me stay away from him in the first place.

I’m sure you’re also a jealous person.

It’s best he and his family avoid your likes

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by apexx4727: 8:43am On May 25, 2020
[color=#] 2237919[/color]
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by chuggy(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2020
Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jericco1(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2020
Bro he doesn't owe you shit! Just pray for God's favour to befall you

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by afecgivers: 8:44am On May 25, 2020
I like your expression my guy, knock and it shall be open. Your childhood friends can serve as equity to your success. Some might say you are lazy, no I believe you have done the right thing and I pray he remember you as soon as possible. Some of your guys might be planning to kiddnap him when ever he comes home.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Talkingoil(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:
MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND HAS ROSE TO STARDOM AND HAS FORGOTTEN THAT I EXIST.

Kelechi Iheanacho was my childhood friend, we grew up together in the same neighborhood Nekede Old Road Owerri IMO state. We played the street balls together under the rain and scorching sun. We attended the same primary school; Unique Nursery and primary school Umualum Nekede No 4 b/stop as at then but has relocated to a new site now. We did almost everything together but today grace has found you and you've rose and clapped your way into the corridors of fame and stardom, you're now a celebrity not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

I remember how we conquered the environments of Ama - ato. Azuatalam, Chigozirim known as Podosky and you and I. If we are not there the games won't be fun but you've forgotten so fast and now mingles with those that you met after being famous.

We played an academy club "Danish" together for years before you moved to Taye academy how can you just forget those days so fast?

I remember how happy i was when i watched you play for Nigeria under 17 in UAE 2013.. I was not surprised when you conquered the world in that stage because i knew how good you were prior to then. Your senior brother Uchenna couldn't give me your contact because we are no more on the same pedestrian, you've moved higher.

Hear this,

I'm writing this not because hunger has finished my life but because a picture with you now will serve as a story i will tell to my children. Don't forget that the bodyguards and security personnel guarding you from people coming close to you, were not there when we use to go to the bush in Uzo ubi those days in search of riped fruits. It pains my heart that you've forgotten most of us who suffered with you and grew up together with you in the hood.

It's hard for me to get reach to you again as i've followed you in all social media platforms, Instagram, twitter, e.t.c. But it's easy if you want to get to me, if really you want to.

Please whoever that can reach out to Kelechi Iheanacho should help me and show him this letter and tell him it was written by Bala as i was nicknamed those days.

Rising to stardom doesn't mean you should forget those who grew up with you. I still remember paying for some matches we watched together at the viewing centres even game centres for PS2 (PlayStation). The things we did together are so enormous that i can't put all in writing.

Friends, i know Kelechi Iheanacho may not see this but you that is reading it now, don't forget the people with you now when luck shines on you.

Don't call them lazy, poor or feel irritated when you see them coming to you. We all started from somewhere and grace found you.

Godswill Uche (A.K.A Bàlà)

Oga go and hustle and stop opening threads to talk of childhood friends that hustled and made it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.