Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me (117684 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by nonmonk(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2020
Shanghai Shenhua sporting director, Zhou Jun, has said Odion Ighalo would be a perfect fit at Manchester United.
However, Jun admits the Red Devils might have been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, making it hard to sign the Nigerian on a permanent basis.
Ighalo joined United on a six-month loan deal from Shanghai Shenhua in the January transfer window.

https://nonmonk..com/2020/05/shanghai-shenhua-raises-doubt-over.html
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by mokoh(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2020
Try chat am up on Instagram,Facebook and the rest one day he must answer

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2020
opebiboy:
someone helped him. Someone pushed him to where he is today. Nobody is a island.

Some of them have no idea about life.

One of the best push Kelechi Iheanacho had in his career was from Pellegrini who was head coach of Manchester City when Kelechi was in his teens. Manchester City had the capability to buy another World Class striker for the team but Manuel Pellegrini kicked against it. He said and believed Iheanacho could do the task. His support led Nacho to success.

Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini insists Nigerian born wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho has proved why he did not need to splash any more cash. The 19-year-old’s impressive hat-trick fired City into the FA Cup fifth round as they demolished Aston Villa 4-0.

City allowed Stevan Jovetic and Edin Dzeko to leave last year, only signing Wilfried Bony to boost their forward line.

Pellegrini said: “I see him working every day so I know what he can do. Maybe I received some criticism why we didn’t replace Jovetic and Dzeko and I answered we had Kelechi.

Kelechi Iheanacho on Pellegrini farewell: "I won't forget him"

Kelechi Iheanacho is one of Manchester City's brightest young stars, and his rise has a lot to do with Manuel Pellegrini. And the kid is very thankful to the coach.

He is a special manager for me and has done great things in my life – he brought me into the first team, introducing me to work with the squad right from pre-season last year.

“I am happy for him, for everything he achieved with this team, and happy that he made me a part of it. I won't forget him, no matter where he goes."

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by frog12: 4:41pm On May 25, 2020
kelechi no get time. too many things on his mind

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Dididrumz(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
you will die a beggar.. lazy fool

Lols. See idiot.
I'm a self thought forex trader.
I dont beg and I don't brag.

Take a look at my account. If shame no do You, quote me and drop your account number, I will send You money....

Modified: image removed because the idiot has seen it.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Dididrumz(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

Keke driver.......
I'm still waiting ohhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Dididrumz(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

I really don't like insulting people on NL or any other social media platform but foolish people like You will not just let me be.

Don't You know that we rise by lifting others??
Yes You don't.

Don't you know that asking for help does not mean you're a begger??
No You don't.

You are to foolish, useless and stupid to know these things.

Now shame no go even allow You ask me to teach You trading.

Learn not to always be a fool on social media okay??.

By doing that you'll go far in life.
Stay safe bro.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
Dididrumz:

Keke driver.......
I just ignored you because I can’t come and post my assets and auto shopping plaza just to measure dick with a low audio forex boy.. You remain a broke beggar and that’s why you want to impress me with that stolen pic.. Las las am not convinced.. try something else.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2020
adonainana:

In summary, no matter how legitimate your business is, you can never have a head start as to someone who done a 56 million naira credit card fraud. Ask any business man how easy doing business is and if 56 million naira leaves his account today, how would he feel.

So i dont know what you are talking about ooo, do a marketing course start making 150k dollars per month, nawa oooo and you are not even scared

Someone said you should send them 5,000 dollars for training and you no dey fear.

Please lets be serious and real with ourselves, nothing you do can make you as wealthy as someone who just wakes up everyday to steal people money,
Mark Zuckerberg was yet to be born before 60% of current billionaires became billionaires, today he is the fourth richest man in the world worth 86 billion dollars.

Dude over taken is allowed and mind you his money is not legal so who knows if the authority will come calling one day.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2020
Dididrumz:

I really don't like insulting people on NL or any other social media platform but foolish people like You will not just let me be.

Don't You know that we rise by lifting others??
Yes You don't.

Don't you know that asking for help does not mean you're a begger??
No You don't.

You are to foolish, useless and stupid to know these things.

Now shame no go even allow You ask me to teach You trading.

Learn not to always be a fool on social media okay??.

By doing that you'll go far in life.
Stay safe bro.
see pains, he is still quoting me.. please stay away from sniper oo.. And teach kill you there..
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Dididrumz(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
I just ignored you because I can’t come and post my assets and auto shopping plaza just to measure dick with a low audio forex boy.. You remain a broke beggar and that’s why you want to impress me with that stolen pic.. Las las am not convinced.. try something else.

Well done SIR grin grin grin
Asset manager shocked shocked shocked

If you're doing well, good for You. But still, try to stop being a stupid person on Nairaland or any other social media platform.

Else You die beign a fool.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2020
Dididrumz:

Well done SIR grin grin grin
Asset manager shocked shocked shocked

If you're doing well, good for You. But still, try to stop being a stupid person on Nairaland or any other social media platform.

Else You die beign a fool.
And try to be a man on your own, work hard and stop being a beggar /disturbing others with your problem..
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by seunfape(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
Ibos know how to beg for money.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by redcliff: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
Dididrumz:

Keke driver.......

lol. how much you show am? just curious grin

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
adonainana:

In summary, no matter how legitimate your business is, you can never have a head start as to someone who done a 56 million naira credit card fraud. Ask any business man how easy doing business is and if 56 million naira leaves his account today, how would he feel.

So i dont know what you are talking about ooo, do a marketing course start making 150k dollars per month, nawa oooo and you are not even scared

Someone said you should send them 5,000 dollars for training and you no dey fear.

Please lets be serious and real with ourselves, nothing you do can make you as wealthy as someone who just wakes up everyday to steal people money,
Change that mentality, those guys I mentioned, I see their results everyday and that of their students.

I know a Nigerian guy you can check up on Facebook his name is Nkem Ifiok he is an affiliate marketer and owner of a software company.

I am not a kid in the online business world, I follow marketing and tech news everyday.

Even the Yahoo is not easy as it looks and many of them had to go diabolical for them to level up.

When I newly join the real estate agency business I was in front of my mentor when someone came looking for 1000 plots of land in Anambra that will worth 400 million naira cus he wants to invest in Agriculture.

The richest people in the world are not fraudsters but legit business men and women.

If you need the names of those people I will gladly share their Facebook profile links.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 5:22pm On May 25, 2020
fortune1968:
why should you think the guy will not want to associate with him ? That's not a valid argument being an hypothesis . It is not even reasonable to justify your own actions on what others are doing or might be doing . Yours should be based on moral or humanitarian premise . Kelechi has not done well .
my anger is the manipulation in the whole thing. You would be shocked that kelechi has not given his mother 1 naira but he is busy helping friends so that he won't be termed a bad person, stingy or forgetting his friends.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 5:28pm On May 25, 2020
Jodera:
You know the story of Cr7 and his best friend right? If yes, I wanna ask a question: what if the friend did something close to what cr7 friend to him(C Ronaldo), would you be among those saying kelechi owes him nothing?
the friend did something for him which is laudable but cr7 has every right not to do same. Cr7 can decide to help his enemy because you no why it is his money. He owns it and can decide who he wants to give it to. That's why cr7 wants to have more of it by working hard to score more goals while his childhood friend is sipping burutu somewhere waiting for the day he will manipulate him to buy him a car so that cr7 would not be looked at as bad person.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
Jodera:
My brother, I get your point. Now why I'm saying all these is how some people get to the top and forgot those who sacrificed for them only to forget them as say "let them go hustle their own". Point is, it's not as if you should help everyone as a must or accommodate everybody, but there are very few people in our life that suppose to have that help from you. Now I don't know this Guy's story with kelechi, but if they're so so close and they've been through a lot together, it's unfair of kelechi to just shut him out like that(like I said, if it's true).
my brother I get your point but my anger is manipulation. I hate manipulative people. Somebody will look at these thread and start insulting kelechi while not knowing the true picture of things. Kelechi would want to save face and wire 3million while his mother in the village have not seen 10k.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by doggedfighter(f): 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
Lexolhis20:

You are a legend

So are you ,dearie.
May life continue to be kind to us all
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 5:47pm On May 25, 2020
VicM6:
Truth be told..let him go and hustle bah...
but fact be told, Because ur friend is rich doesn't mean u should hustle and be rich too. some people here on earth made it through their friend.
I once had a friend in secondary sch then whom i spend alot of cash on but today he is in to yahoo business and when he sees me he will zoom off in his car like he doesn't know who i am... such is life.
But imagine ur child hood friend with whom u do walk with, do things together and even eat togeda from one plate getting rich nd then putting u aside, it's so terrifying....... what i do know is that not everybody will get rich but we can be satisfied with the help of other people...
I read a post about C. Ronaldo abt his childhood friend that made him who he is today bcus of just a single goal. today the guy is enjoying Ronaldo's money.... that's how life should be.

So before you tell Op to go hustle and look for life else where, just sit down and think how you did feel if ur childhood friend or secondary school friend just drove pass you even after knowing it was you. That memory will keep haunting u.
my brother if you were in your friend's shoes you would do the same thing because you know why Yahoo is very difficult and since he has cashed out, he has every right to eat his money alone. Did you buy internet for him? No. Are you paying his rent? No.
I am sorry he drove off but you know our people they would start famzing? Telling me how they used to eat together. Next thing I need 50k from you but if they saw him on foot they would cross the road.
If my childhood friend is rich, I would relate with him on a normal level. I would even want to give him money not coming to the point of trying to see what I can get from him by famzing.
If you saw your child hood friend driving BMWx6 2020 model and he comes to ask for 100k from you would you give to him as a gift?
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Burruchaga71(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2020
slimprinze1:
The truth is that you can't remember everyone you grew up with. The role you play in one's life would determine if that person would remember you when he/she get to the top or not. Attitude matters a lot. We have some friends, if you carry them along, they will bring you down.
Gbam
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by toprealman: 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
amliftedhigher:
MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND HAS ROSE TO STARDOM AND HAS FORGOTTEN THAT I EXIST.

Kelechi Iheanacho was my childhood friend, we grew up together in the same neighborhood Nekede Old Road Owerri IMO state. We played the street balls together under the rain and scorching sun. We attended the same primary school; Unique Nursery and primary school Umualum Nekede No 4 b/stop as at then but has relocated to a new site now. We did almost everything together but today grace has found you and you've rose and clapped your way into the corridors of fame and stardom, you're now a celebrity not just in Nigeria but all over the world.

I remember how we conquered the environments of Ama - ato. Azuatalam, Chigozirim known as Podosky and you and I. If we are not there the games won't be fun but you've forgotten so fast and now mingles with those that you met after being famous.

We played an academy club "Danish" together for years before you moved to Taye academy how can you just forget those days so fast?

I remember how happy i was when i watched you play for Nigeria under 17 in UAE 2013.. I was not surprised when you conquered the world in that stage because i knew how good you were prior to then. Your senior brother Uchenna couldn't give me your contact because we are no more on the same pedestrian, you've moved higher.

Hear this,

I'm writing this not because hunger has finished my life but because a picture with you now will serve as a story i will tell to my children. Don't forget that the bodyguards and security personnel guarding you from people coming close to you, were not there when we use to go to the bush in Uzo ubi those days in search of riped fruits. It pains my heart that you've forgotten most of us who suffered with you and grew up together with you in the hood.

It's hard for me to get reach to you again as i've followed you in all social media platforms, Instagram, twitter, e.t.c. But it's easy if you want to get to me, if really you want to.

Please whoever that can reach out to Kelechi Iheanacho should help me and show him this letter and tell him it was written by Bala as i was nicknamed those days.

Rising to stardom doesn't mean you should forget those who grew up with you. I still remember paying for some matches we watched together at the viewing centres even game centres for PS2 (PlayStation). The things we did together are so enormous that i can't put all in writing.

Friends, i know Kelechi Iheanacho may not see this but you that is reading it now, don't forget the people with you now when luck shines on you.

Don't call them lazy, poor or feel irritated when you see them coming to you. We all started from somewhere and grace found you.

Godswill Uche (A.K.A Bàlà)
It is called life. You can't have same friends forever if you want to grow into the next phase of your life.
I met my "best friend" in primary school early this year.....after many many years.
This was main buddy back then. Guess what, I couldn't find a common ground for us to gist.
You are hitting on KC......what about the guy in the goal post, have you reached out to him? The guy tackling KC, do you still have his contact? You want to know the reason......value adding ability.
Another of my secondary school paddy was lucky to be balling on a high note. Remember buzzing him on FB back then when men were still boys. Guy man blanked, no response. He is still balling.....but Oluwa is not an apprentice thankfully. He works in our past to strengthen our future.
Another paddy, secondary school paddy......infact no need to keep reminescing bro.
You can still make a name for yourself. You played football so you can pass your knowledge to youngsters.
Don't you know you can form an academy in your location. Buzz me, I will be a financier.
Look inwards......leave KC, start living your life.
Welcome to reality, life is touch.....it is called living.
Your time starts now.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Makanaki127: 6:05pm On May 25, 2020
jaytee01:
Kelechi owes you nothing. Stop already with this clout chasing and pick your butt off the floor .

Go get a life!
While it is good for friends to stay in touch and help each other out of difficult situations, nothing should breed a sense of entitlement in anybody that all their friends must remember them and help them. This especially applies if you were not instrumental to that friend achieving his present status in life.
Stop talking like that do you think it is easy? Na God day bless person no be by power,u can do everything right and at the end still not make it

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Jodera: 6:17pm On May 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
the friend did something for him which is laudable but cr7 has every right not to do same. Cr7 can decide to help his enemy because you no why it is his money. He owns it and can decide who he wants to give it to. That's why cr7 wants to have more of it by working hard to score more goals while his childhood friend is sipping burutu somewhere waiting for the day he will manipulate him to buy him a car so that cr7 would not be looked at as bad person.
Lol... There's something I call logical debt. This is the debt I believe we owe our parents when they're old and we'll now be the one to take care of them(just as they took care of us). This is the kind of debt when tend to take care of our siblings when we've made it. And that's the kind of debt I believe Ronaldo paid back to his friend. Yes, it isn't written anywhere that he needs to pay his friend back(like you said, he owes him nothing), but it's already written in his conscience that he really have a debt to pay cos it might not be possible to see that break again which his friend made for him. So to Ronaldo, he owes a lot to his friend. And that "debt" isn't debt per say, but just appreciation to Ronaldo.

Also, not taking anything away from Ronaldo, but do you know that somewhere perhaps in Nigeria, there might be someone greater than Ronaldo or messi, but because of the opportunity not afforded to them, they're still in the periphery? Do you think if they have opportunity like Ronaldo had, they won't be eternally grateful and indebted to the person? Lol.
See bro, life isn't always about me me me me. They're some people that helped other people(esp when they're nobody) to become successful, and if they expect some form of appreciation, you can't term that manipulative.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by VicM6: 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
my brother if you were in your friend's shoes you would do the same thing because you know why Yahoo is very difficult and since he has cashed out, he has every right to eat his money alone. Did you buy internet for him? No. Are you paying his rent? No.
I am sorry he drove off but you know our people they would start famzing? Telling me how they used to eat together. Next thing I need 50k from you but if they saw him on foot they would cross the road.
If my childhood friend is rich, I would relate with him on a normal level. I would even want to give him money not coming to the point of trying to see what I can get from him by famzing.
If you saw your child hood friend driving BMWx6 2020 model and he comes to ask for 100k from you would you give to him as a gift?
But back then i use to give him 5k, 3k and so on, na him give me money make i safr give am bah..... Am not saying he has to change my life with his money but at least let him show a little gratitude..... that's one thing we lack in Africa bro..... There is always a saying... CHOP ALONE DIE ALONE.
truly am not buying internet data 4 him but he too should remember that d time he alwys request for 5k nd so, him too no gv me money safe.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
opebiboy:
You will understand life one day. Even kelechi we are talking about was helped by someone. Nobody makes it to the top on their own. Forget all these talk. You owe someone something just as someone owes you something
ok how many times has he helped his mother or do they know he pays his rent?
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ephraimryder(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
If I tell you that there are legit businesses that can make Yahoo boys envy you will not believe me.
I live in Onitsha and I know legit business men who are billionaires doing legit businesses.
I belong to alot of foreign Facebook marketing groups where alot of multi millionaires in dollars are, one of the group is Clickfunnels Official.
I have an American guy that generates 1 million dollars on his software in 48 hours without paid ad on my Facebook friends list.
All I need to learn from his mentorship is to pay $5000 dollars
I have many others including Nigerians who earn an average of 100 to 150k dollars per month constantly.
All I need is to get the capital and buy their mentorship programs or relocate out of this country because of limitations of doing business online.
I am already into real estate agency business which is a high paying hustle so dude all these things is why I am yet to join Yahoo Yahoo despite the pressure.
Believe me if you see what these guys earn online legitimately you will know that Yahoo boys de learn work.
chairman all you said is true,most yahoo boys dey learn work for where people like Alexander Fedotov dey or even Nnamani Czar Anikulapo Nonso or Ronald Ikenna Nzimora if i start to dey mention name we no go comot for here.last month self Alexander Fedotov did 500k dollar in sales.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Slimranky(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2020
Hmm well issokay!!

As a real gee,you have to be the one SHENKING people not the other way round because remembrance is a choice and real Gee's Hustle their way up without having ENTITLEMENT spirit because ENTITLEMENT spirit is a filthy spirit that will hold you back nobody owes you shit in this life,and you alone has the right to change your story
And when you're blown
You don't owe any man or woman any fvvking obligation
Life's like a rolling dice

So the question is

Are you gonna hustle or beg

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by VicM6: 6:34pm On May 25, 2020
Jodera:
Lol... There's something I call logical debt. This is the debt I believe we owe our parents when they're old and we'll now be the one to take care of them(just as they took care of us). This is the kind of debt when tend to take care of our siblings when we've made it. And that's the kind of debt I believe Ronaldo paid back to his friend. Yes, it isn't written anywhere that he needs to pay his friend back(like you said, he owes him nothing), but it's already written in his conscience that he really have a debt to pay cos it might not be possible to see that break again which his friend made for him. So to Ronaldo, he owes a lot to his friend. And that "debt" isn't debt per say, but just appreciation to Ronaldo.

Also, not taking anything away from Ronaldo, but do you know that somewhere perhaps in Nigeria, there might be someone greater than Ronaldo or messi, but because of the opportunity not afforded to them, they're still in the periphery? Do you think if they have opportunity like Ronaldo had, they won't be eternally grateful and indebted to the person? Lol.
See bro, life isn't always about me me me me. They're some people that helped other people(esp when they're nobody) to become successful, and if they expect some form of appreciation, you can't term that manipulative.
Thats life bro... we African's don't av conscience at all... some one will help u and wen u get to d top, he will remove d ladder.
Am nothing saying he should buy them camry or give them a thousand naira but at least let him try to relate with who helped him or his childhood friend rather than ghost them off.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by adonainana: 6:42pm On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Mark Zuckerberg was yet to be born before 60% of current billionaires became billionaires, today he is the fourth richest man in the world worth 86 billion dollars.

Dude over taken is allowed and mind you his money is not legal so who knows if the authority will come calling one day.

Mark Zuckerberg had more money than El Chapo abi,

Some of you just like to talk for the sake of talking,

Someone only needs to make a call and he is a billion dollars from drugs and cartel and richer than he was the nigght before, and you are comparing him with a legit businessman, business man that must constantly be working hard to keep his brand and business going

Please i dont have strength to argue today abeg

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 6:43pm On May 25, 2020
VicM6:
But back then i use to give him 5k, 3k and so on, na him give me money make i safr give am bah..... Am not saying he has to change my life with his money but at least let him show a little gratitude..... that's one thing we lack in Africa bro..... There is always a saying... CHOP ALONE DIE ALONE.
truly am not buying internet data 4 him but he too should remember that d time he alwys request for 5k nd so, him too no gv me money safe.
lol 5k. Some people are now giving him 5m now so he has moved on. So what gratitude are you expecting on top the 5k? That's why he ran because he doesn't know whether you would demand 500k of his rent money.
if you chop alone heaven will not fall, is your money, you have the right to be stingy. You worked hard for it, that's why you deserve it.
You can decide not to give him the money, you have every right to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.