Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93763 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by GamalNasser: 1:38am On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

40 million naira
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Finnese001: 1:41am On May 25, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Why would you think i hate my mother

because you are a big fool to say that IGBOS hate themselves

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Proffdada: 1:43am On May 25, 2020
I'm waiting for Waje to hit the last nail to his coffin grin

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Digableplanets6(m): 1:44am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

40 million naira,learn to read well,or you no fit pass exam.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Akpaamunsi: 1:44am On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:
I am inclined to believe Cynthia & May D's versions.

How won't u when u r daft like d average Nigerian youth?

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by omoadeleye(m): 1:45am On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

Haba na, calm your libido down and read the news very well, it was 40 million in naira and not dollars. Before you begin spread the false rumour

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by OKTolu: 1:49am On May 25, 2020
40 million naira, Hmmmmm na so c Morgan popular reach,come to think of it 40 millions for what sef.... am smelling lies here.
Abeg shift next please.....

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Akpaamunsi: 1:57am On May 25, 2020
obontami:

I agree with you though. He a bastard.

Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Liliantalks: 2:02am On May 25, 2020
grandstar:

It is Naira and not dollars.

I might be wrong here but she might be expected to be paying him a certain amount every year as the manager from the shows she takes but was not remitting it.

I feel she messed up real bad, otherwise, she would have found people who would have lifted her back up.

rubbish talk
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Liliantalks: 2:06am On May 25, 2020
TheYoda:
Most of this IDIOTS commenting, didn't watch the video. Poor idiots with their 100 naira data can not even afford to watch the video but still comment rubbish. He said in the video 40M NAIRA . If you watch the video, he definitely seems sincere, he needs to hire good PR, can't be keeping quiet and allow people say shit and get away with it for so longggggg
naira or Dollar dude is still lying

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by afrika(f): 2:07am On May 25, 2020
40 billion naira....

It sounds plenty but shaa there was an owing.

Where did c. Morgan go since then and burna no even send to help am. Sing collabor Witham etc.

Young Boys n girls it's in naira not dollar. Please try and be reading

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Dshocker(m): 2:08am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

40million naira,not dollars

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by stieyven(m): 2:10am On May 25, 2020
Jack500:
This foolish elder brother is useless, a greedy, liar and egoistic bastard.

He is also a tribalistic monkey, this fool is the reason why their is no Psquare again today.

U refuse to attend your own brother wedding, because he decided to marry from another tribe. Such a useless nincompoop.

May we never be unfortunate to have a brother like Jude.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Petdagr8t(m): 2:11am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

Oga watch the video, he didn't mention 40 million dollars. But he only said he'd spent about 40million naira on her during her contract with him. Haba! character assassinator well done.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Liliantalks: 2:12am On May 25, 2020
teemy:
Lalasticlala, I am disappointed at this point. It is people's lives we are talking about and so for no statement to correct your mistake?

Am glad you've done so now.*

True, you lifted it from the guardian website but with so much misinformation about the 40m, by now I expected you would having clarified with a correction that the said money was in naira and not in dollars. The inconceivability of it being in dollars is what's generating more negative vibes against this Jude and you should have edited in your own line corrected it at the end of the quote. Seun, look into this if nairaland has not gone the way of clout chasing tabloids.
[s]
For the sake of those who don't have data to go through, I will do a breakdown of what Jude said.

1. He did not draft the contract between him and Cynthia, Cynthia's manager at the time did. He just copied it on to his letterhead and it became the official contract.

2. He does not hold any rights to Cynthia's name as no court of law could even have granted that and as such was not stopping her from using her own birth name. Her social media accounts under her name have still been operated by Cynthia since. Cynthia left before her contract expired and he did not sue her or drag her around.

3. He made 13 videos for her promoted by vevo at the rate of 3m naira each. This was the amount rounded up as 40m naira. He did not explicitly say he is yet to recover the amount in full and I won't be filling in that blank for him. Cynthia's ex manager has on a social media platform confirmed this 40m amount as a debt on Cynthia and a friend to Cynthia's current manager reached out to her to forgo Cynthia's errors and let bygone be bygones.

4. On the issue with MayD, there was no contract signed and thus no liabilities nor obligations despite haven spent a hundred thousand dollars $100,000 on him thus far. MayD was not satisfied with the deal as he wanted more.

5. P-Square could be back again but Jude himself would not be involved. The twins do not have any issue between themselves but rather, Peter was the one having an issue with him and he had tried his best to try to make peace with him all to no avail. Said that till date, Peter never told him what exactly was his wrongdoing.

My view:
I personally believe this guy and will say he has no fault from all I've read from both words for and against him. He also seems to have been liberal with the artists and they took liberty for granted.

I believe you should take good care of your artistes but without any contracts, there is no obligation. Because MayD was sleeping in the boys quarters with the driver, does not make him any less human. Nothing stopped the lad from sleeping in his own house and coming to work on his music during the day if he felt where he was sleeping was not convenient. Some of us have had to sleep in our offices for long periods just to better our futures. And when his huge break came, he rejected the deal. He has a right to but he should have acknowledged the money spent on him at the time was part of what laid the groundwork for what he is now. Appreciation not condemnation should have been his utterance.

For Cynthia, i look at the outburst on someone who should have sued her and anyone who made a mistake of associating with her within her contract period but kept totally silent and then goes on to try to tarnish that person because she don't have rights to the vevo videos she did not pay for nor waited till costs were recouped. She should take another look at her contract agreement.

Peter and Jude issue is a family matter and I won't bother saying anything on that.

To nairalanders that commented and were sentimental especially over the 40m ish, I recommend watching video yourselves later in future as there are lots of half truths and lies popping up daily.
[/s]
Wishing you well - Teemy
u said absolutely nothing !!! Yes they didn’t hv Favour and Grace in their side ,, but Jude destroyed their careers , he knows exactly what he did , and I don’t expect him to say the truth ... even peter left because of him , and even with the way he handled the issue with he’s two brothers ,, I knew from then that this man is wicked and selfish ...

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Yxnghope(m): 2:45am On May 25, 2020
You wanna kill morgan for this corona time,no money,no business for this country��
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Steve0979(m): 4:08am On May 25, 2020
Make davido Chanel d money dey he want giv CM hep m small a beg.no b me cause her downfall,wen she hold side she no know us now tins don turn she com dey disturb us for social media
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by rockcitie: 4:20am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

Naira not dollars lipsrsealed
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Monaco2(m): 4:22am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

He meant naira not dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by emperorlaqrin: 4:24am On May 25, 2020
Right from the Genesis of the psquare separation, I have always said that this Jude (psquare bro) is not worthy to be the head of a family. Imagine he claimed his comments is due to Peter's comments. Instead to promote unity na malice and instigating more wounds him dey promote. How can different people have issues with only you ? Anyway time will tell
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by joelreg(m): 4:29am On May 25, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Naira not dollars..
Most idiots here didn't even watch the video... Just de comment nonsense undecided

Classic unintelligent folks claiming Aristotle
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nightowl1171: 4:44am On May 25, 2020
Jude is greedy, selfish and arrogant.
Peter is greedy, selfish and arrogant.
Paul is greedy, selfish and arrogant.
They never want any other singer in Nigeria to do well.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by joelreg(m): 4:47am On May 25, 2020
Vanessa88:

And the Don jazzy isn't Igbo, he is an Isoko man from Delta state

The full blooded Igbo man has a typical way of behaviour [color=#990000][/color]

Your hatred for Igbo running with Full speed in your vein
You need to repent from your hatred towards the igbo tribe And begin to assess human individually

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by joelreg(m): 4:56am On May 25, 2020
teemy:
Lalasticlala, I am disappointed at this point. It is people's lives we are talking about and so for no statement to correct your mistake?

Am glad you've done so now.*

True, you lifted it from the guardian website but with so much misinformation about the 40m, by now I expected you would having clarified with a correction that the said money was in naira and not in dollars. The inconceivability of it being in dollars is what's generating more negative vibes against this Jude and you should have edited in your own line corrected it at the end of the quote. Seun, look into this if nairaland has not gone the way of clout chasing tabloids.

For the sake of those who don't have data to go through, I will do a breakdown of what Jude said.

1. He did not draft the contract between him and Cynthia, Cynthia's manager at the time did. He just copied it on to his letterhead and it became the official contract.

2. He does not hold any rights to Cynthia's name as no court of law could even have granted that and as such was not stopping her from using her own birth name. Her social media accounts under her name have still been operated by Cynthia since. Cynthia left before her contract expired and he did not sue her or drag her around.

3. He made 13 videos for her promoted by vevo at the rate of 3m naira each. This was the amount rounded up as 40m naira. He did not explicitly say he is yet to recover the amount in full and I won't be filling in that blank for him. Cynthia's ex manager has on a social media platform confirmed this 40m amount as a debt on Cynthia and a friend to Cynthia's current manager reached out to her to forgo Cynthia's errors and let bygone be bygones.

4. On the issue with MayD, there was no contract signed and thus no liabilities nor obligations despite haven spent a hundred thousand dollars $100,000 on him thus far. MayD was not satisfied with the deal as he wanted more.

5. P-Square could be back again but Jude himself would not be involved. The twins do not have any issue between themselves but rather, Peter was the one having an issue with him and he had tried his best to try to make peace with him all to no avail. Said that till date, Peter never told him what exactly was his wrongdoing.

My view:
I personally believe this guy and will say he has no fault from all I've read from both words for and against him. He also seems to have been liberal with the artists and they took liberty for granted.

I believe you should take good care of your artistes but without any contracts, there is no obligation. Because MayD was sleeping in the boys quarters with the driver, does not make him any less human. Nothing stopped the lad from sleeping in his own house and coming to work on his music during the day if he felt where he was sleeping was not convenient. Some of us have had to sleep in our offices for long periods just to better our futures. And when his huge break came, he rejected the deal. He has a right to but he should have acknowledged the money spent on him at the time was part of what laid the groundwork for what he is now. Appreciation not condemnation should have been his utterance.

For Cynthia, i look at the outburst on someone who should have sued her and anyone who made a mistake of associating with her within her contract period but kept totally silent and then goes on to try to tarnish that person because she don't have rights to the vevo videos she did not pay for nor waited till costs were recouped. She should take another look at her contract agreement.

Peter and Jude issue is a family matter and I won't bother saying anything on that.

To nairalanders that commented and were sentimental especially over the 40m ish, I recommend watching video yourselves later in future as there are lots of half truths and lies popping up daily.

Wishing you well - Teemy
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]

So much of misinformation going around the world we live in these days

Human being will never take out time decern the correct information.

Thanks for letting then know another side of the story

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Starhearts: 5:02am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

Is because ur a novice
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by anthropizzy(m): 5:09am On May 25, 2020
I dont know why most music promoter and record label like exploiting up coming music artist of their labour.

S. M. H
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Coolvalcruz: 5:22am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
oga stupid where did u see $40million
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by seanBOLTY: 5:23am On May 25, 2020
What da Bleep! did i just see op wrote $40m,its #40m now abi wetin,go ain watch the video.aside,peter also came out to split trash,show some sympathy,when his music career now shadow of itself,you ain't saint niggar,bleep up man for coming into this issue with that irritative thing you called word oozing out of your mouth.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Coolvalcruz: 5:24am On May 25, 2020
afrika:
40 billion naira....

It sounds plenty but shaa there was an owing.

Where did c. Morgan go since then and burna no even send to help am. Sing collabor Witham etc.

Young Boys n girls it's in naira not dollar. Please try and be reading
#40million not Dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Coolvalcruz: 5:25am On May 25, 2020
seanBOLTY:
What da Bleep! did i just see op wrote $40m,its #40m now abi wetin,go ain watch the video.aside,peter also came out to split trash,show some sympathy,when his music career now shadow of itself,you ain't saint niggar,bleep up man for coming into this issue with that irritative thing you called word oozing out of your mouth.
#40million not dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Iceyjayz: 5:26am On May 25, 2020
Riele:
Bullshit !

Lies upon lies . Now I'm confused on who to believe .

Las Las , I believe that carton boy .
Shut up you silly kid, go and read ur books now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.