Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93904 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Babisha10(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2020
osydennyz:
Hmm......His statements are filled with lies... Cynthia Morgan owes you 40million dollars?? How What's your net worth
You invested over a 100 thousand dollars on May D and the dude could not afford a mattress or even have an account?
That thing is naira not dollars ooo

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ACE1010: 11:15pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

Not $40m, but N40m undecided undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Smilingjoe4(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
is not 40million dollars but naira. Pls try and understand b4 u comment on a post...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by SleekyP(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2020
there should be some balancing now...just like employee and employer bringing something to the table to add values.

They are all dirty so don't give yourself headache lol.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by iCauseTrouble: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
Exactly bro. You just aired my view which is the truth about the matter.
Anger issue is what is killing Jude. He never did something wrong
ClassicMG:
I was on the live video, jude might be right but I think dude got some anger issue

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ACE1010: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

Bro, it's N40M and not $40M.... pls read the article again I beg grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Zoroaster: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
dokwesi:
Its clear so many people watched the video without listening attentively. Jude said N40 million naira. ��
Watch wetin? 95% no get data to watch the video
Cause he clearly said 40million naira

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by teemy(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
Lala, I am disappointed at this point. It is people's lives we are talking about and so for no statement to correct your mistake?

Am glad you've done so now.*

True, you lifted it from the guardian website but with so much misinformation about the 40m, by now I expected you would having clarified with a correction that the said money was in naira and not in dollars. The inconceivability of it being in dollars is what's generating more negative vibes against this Jude and you should have edited in your own line corrected it at the end of the quote. Seun, look into this if nairaland has not gone the way of clout chasing tabloids.

For the sake of those who don't have data to go through, I will do a breakdown of what Jude said.

1. He did not draft the contract between him and Cynthia, Cynthia's manager at the time did. He just copied it on to his letterhead and it became the official contract.

2. He does not hold any rights to Cynthia's name as no court of law could even have granted that and as such was not stopping her from using her own birth name. Her social media accounts under her name have still been operated by Cynthia since. Cynthia left before her contract expired and he did not sue her or drag her around.

3. He made 13 videos for her promoted by vevo at the rate of 3m naira each. This was the amount rounded up as 40m naira. He did not explicitly say he is yet to recover the amount in full and I won't be filling in that blank for him. Cynthia's ex manager has on a social media platform confirmed this 40m amount as a debt on Cynthia and a friend to Cynthia's current manager reached out to her to forgo Cynthia's errors and let bygone be bygones.

4. On the issue with MayD, there was no contract signed and thus no liabilities nor obligations despite haven spent a hundred thousand dollars $100,000 on him thus far. MayD was not satisfied with the deal as he wanted more.

5. P-Square could be back again but Jude himself would not be involved. The twins do not have any issue between themselves but rather, Peter was the one having an issue with him and he had tried his best to try to make peace with him all to no avail. Said that till date, Peter never told him what exactly was his wrongdoing.

My view:
I personally believe this guy and will say he has no fault from all I've read from both words for and against him. He also seems to have been liberal with the artists and they took liberty for granted.

I believe you should take good care of your artistes but without any contracts, there is no obligation. Because MayD was sleeping in the boys quarters with the driver, does not make him any less human. Nothing stopped the lad from sleeping in his own house and coming to work on his music during the day if he felt where he was sleeping was not convenient. Some of us have had to sleep in our offices for long periods just to better our futures. And when his huge break came, he rejected the deal. He has a right to but he should have acknowledged the money spent on him at the time was part of what laid the groundwork for what he is now. Appreciation not condemnation should have been his utterance.

For Cynthia, i look at the outburst on someone who should have sued her and anyone who made a mistake of associating with her within her contract period but kept totally silent and then goes on to try to tarnish that person because she don't have rights to the vevo videos she did not pay for nor waited till costs were recouped. She should take another look at her contract agreement.

Peter and Jude issue is a family matter and I won't bother saying anything on that.

To nairalanders that commented and were sentimental especially over the 40m ish, I recommend watching video yourselves later in future as there are lots of half truths and lies popping up daily.

Wishing you well - Teemy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by olisaokere(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2020
James4bright:
He would always find a way to justify his wrongs, such a bloody propagandist. All fingers keeps pointing at you, you can't deny it.

There is nothing possible you could do to unite your blood brothers? The bad blood has always been this mofo.

Ofcourse as you heard him.not possible to reconcile both of them and not now one of the twins wants him out at all cost,moreover,he mentioned that he has two elder brothers meaning he isn’t the eldest in the family..in the end Jude did say he is out and has no say if the twins decides to be back and do music together.jude said he is out.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Zoroaster: 11:20pm On May 24, 2020
Darvel:
After reading comments here..

I discovered that most nairalanders no get data to wat 2min video..

Chai

Broke people
Broke asses i swear

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Zoroaster: 11:20pm On May 24, 2020
Aiyk2333:

keep showing your broke self. u can't afford to watch the video obviously
fact grin

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by MasterJayJay: 11:22pm On May 24, 2020
ACE1010:

Bro, it's N40M and not $40M.... pls read the article again I beg grin grin grin
You came late. 40million.dollars was written before it was corrected.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by blackgold2018(m): 11:22pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude...anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!
shut up
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by VellyG(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
My brother the article stated $40million ooo, not even #40million naira...

You didn't watch the video. He said N40m
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Dextre(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2020
osydennyz:
Hmm......His statements are filled with lies... Cynthia Morgan owes you 40million dollars?? How What's your net worth
You invested over a 100 thousand dollars on May D and the dude could not afford a mattress or even have an account?

He said 40million naira not dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by MasterJayJay: 11:24pm On May 24, 2020
IamTallest:
Most of you on this platform are just plain blind.what was reported is N40million and some elements who claim to be intelligent are saying $40million dollars.get a life.

You came late. Stop saying they are blind. The poster wrote 40 million dollars before he corrected it.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2020
Sincerely, if you didn't watch the clip I don't think you have any justification to make rational inputs here.

Even if you are low on data you can still scuffle through the video.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mindtricks: 11:30pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

I think it is Criminal of you to Lai-Mohammedsciouly say 40 million dollars when the video and news article says 40 million Naira.
It highly mischievous. Upon watching the interview one can see where Jude Okoye was coming from. A balanced view is what we need. Even artists dey fumble forget say talent alone does not do the magic, some of them see little light and shine and it gets into their head. It's neither here nor there. Labels too sometimes misbehave. Really interesting to see how he dealt with the issues and questions.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by bammo: 11:33pm On May 24, 2020
osydennyz:
Naira not dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by BCISLTD: 11:36pm On May 24, 2020
olarindeabayomi:
For real it's an investment gone wrong. He can't say she is owing him 40 million naira. To an extent I believe the guy a bit

What do you mean he can't say she is owing 40m...did you read the contract to know the terms...the 40m is before litigation for leaving before her contract ended...she also booked shows behind her management back....bros no talk wetin you know sabi oooo.......im sure that's why nobody would touch her....because they know if they make any money with her....jude would come to collect......why do u think Davido was asking if she is free.....trust me they are vultures waiting to collect.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Hangulsaram: 11:36pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I read 40million Naira oo, where did u read your own from. But still asking what he bought from him sha.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by IJOBA2: 11:39pm On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:
This Jude is an idiot , a thief and a dream killer

40million dollars untop which agreement

E no go better for you
I KNOW THAT YOUR SHALLOW BRAIN WILL NOT TELL YOU THAT JUDE OKOYE IS YOUR BOSS E MONEYS FRIEND.

DONT COME HERE TO LAMENT IF YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB TOMORROW

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Adulphus(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Naira not Dollar!
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by babakb: 11:40pm On May 24, 2020
MasterJayJay:

You came late. Stop saying they are blind. The poster wrote 40 million dollars before he corrected it.

Guy they are blind and stupid, if they are too broke to buy Data to watch the video, they should have used their common sense instead, 40M dollars na beans? What morons.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by hedonistic: 11:41pm On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:
This Jude is an idiot , a thief and a dream killer

40million dollars untop which agreement

E no go better for you

You are a bloody idiot, along with all the other fools commenting here without watching the damn video!

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by babakb: 11:42pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Who are the 545 morons that liked your post?

Jude clearly said 40M naira not dollars.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by GraphicDesigner(f): 11:43pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Oga, read well. Na naira him talk
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 24, 2020
teemy:
Lalasticlala, I am disappointed at this point. It is people's lives we are talking about and so for no statement to correct your mistake?

Am glad you've done so now.*

True, you lifted it from the guardian website but with so much misinformation about the 40m, by now I expected you would having clarified with a correction that the said money was in naira and not in dollars. The inconceivability of it being in dollars is what's generating more negative vibes against this Jude and you should have edited in your own line corrected it at the end of the quote. Seun, look into this if nairaland has not gone the way of clout chasing tabloids.

For the sake of those who don't have data to go through, I will do a breakdown of what Jude said.

1. He did not draft the contract between him and Cynthia, Cynthia's manager at the time did. He just copied it on to his letterhead and it became the official contract.

2. He does not hold any rights to Cynthia's name as no court of law could even have granted that and as such was not stopping her from using her own birth name. Her social media accounts under her name have still been operated by Cynthia since. Cynthia left before her contract expired and he did not sue her or drag her around.

3. He made 13 videos for her promoted by vevo at the rate of 3m naira each. This was the amount rounded up as 40m naira. He did not explicitly say he is yet to recover the amount in full and I won't be filling in that blank for him. Cynthia's ex manager has on a social media platform confirmed this 40m amount as a debt on Cynthia and a friend to Cynthia's current manager reached out to her to forgo Cynthia's errors and let bygone be bygones.

4. On the issue with MayD, there was no contract signed and thus no liabilities nor obligations despite haven spent a hundred thousand dollars $100,000 on him thus far. MayD was not satisfied with the deal as he wanted more.

5. P-Square could be back again but Jude himself would not be involved. The twins do not have any issue between themselves but rather, Peter was the one having an issue with him and he had tried his best to try to make peace with him all to no avail. Said that till date, Peter never told him what exactly was his wrongdoing.

My view:
I personally believe this guy and will say he has no fault from all I've read from both words for and against him. He also seems to have been liberal with the artists and they took liberty for granted.

I believe you should take good care of your artistes but without any contracts, there is no obligation. Because MayD was sleeping in the boys quarters with the driver, does not make him any less human. Nothing stopped the lad from sleeping in his own house and coming to work on his music during the day if he felt where he was sleeping was not convenient. Some of us have had to sleep in our offices for long periods just to better our futures. And when his huge break came, he rejected the deal. He has a right to but he should have acknowledged the money spent on him at the time was part of what laid the groundwork for what he is now. Appreciation not condemnation should have been his utterance.

For Cynthia, i look at the outburst on someone who should have sued her and anyone who made a mistake of associating with her within her contract period but kept totally silent and then goes on to try to tarnish that person because she don't have rights to the vevo videos she did not pay for nor waited till costs were recouped. She should take another look at her contract agreement.

Peter and Jude issue is a family matter and I won't bother saying anything on that.

To nairalanders that commented and were sentimental especially over the 40m ish, I recommend watching video yourselves later in future as there are lots of half truths and lies popping up daily.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Thank u.
U saved me from watching grin

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by yuswrld20(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2020
na dem sabi
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by hedonistic: 11:45pm On May 24, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Naira not dollars..
Most idiots here didn't even watch the video... Just de comment nonsense undecided

I dey tell you. You don't know how annoying it is. Broke fools 'managing' their small data, yet they would occupy first page to chant absolute nonsense. Disgusting. The mod needs to wipe off those useless comments on the first page, unless of course he is complicit.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Xclusiveme: 11:47pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

He said 40 million naira
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Softpedal: 11:47pm On May 24, 2020
Jude is honest and straight on point with his defense Answers. Never you bit the hand that fed you. Any hand that fed you had pains and sacrifices to have and feed you.
100 % Royalty is not much to ask. It not all about talent. There are rules to every game.

As for P Square no poor man amidst. So all should move on and maintain thier lane.
Guess its a very heart breaking decision for Jude to make as Elder brother but, life sometimes requires extra strength to survive and move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.