Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93902 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by festacman(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
DAVE5:

You said over to us but you don make pronouncement already nah

I was a little impatient there. My bad.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by grandstar(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

It is Naira and not dollars.

I might be wrong here but she might be expected to be paying him a certain amount every year as the manager from the shows she takes but was not remitting it.

I feel she messed up real bad, otherwise, she would have found people who would have lifted her back up.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by BCISLTD: 10:27pm On May 24, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

The plane tickets, the hotels, the promotion on tweeter, radio and tv. Shey na ur papa money dem spend?

People think that $100k na big money...radio promotion alone ..money is gone

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Liliantalks: 10:31pm On May 24, 2020
James4bright:

Reply my earlier mention na, I don't want to intrude without your permission.
u hv my permission

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by udemzyudex(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2020
Sonfethopia:

My guy if e like make e shoot 1 billion vidoes, its a risk and he beara d cost wether d artist blow or not

The question be say how she take owe am the #40m.

No be the job of the record label to handle that part? No be investment him make?

She collect Loan?
I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mindtricks: 10:31pm On May 24, 2020
OgaRico:

Oga,despite SONY using Michael,he was never poor except what you mean by poor is not financially incline.

Aw!
I know you like money grin
I do too.
He was poor in the sense of pity.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by IamTallest: 10:33pm On May 24, 2020
Most of you on this platform are just plain blind.what was reported is N40million and some elements who claim to be intelligent are saying $40million dollars.get a life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by BCISLTD: 10:34pm On May 24, 2020
Paige001:
This Jude sef can lie, how can three people accuse you of the same thing and you still claim all of them are lying, your brother included

instead of you to reconcile your two brothers as the eldest you are the one adding fuel to the fire, you are even proud saying you haven't spoken to your brother since 2017

Useless elder brother

Watch the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by kodded(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2020
IamTallest:
Most of you on this platform are just plain blind.what was reported is N40million and some elements who claim to be intelligent are saying $40million dollars.get a life.
my brother it's just plain hatred for the guy and nothing else's.

..... when a man hates you, even your cough is an offence to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Majesty33(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
I am taking sides with Jude cos he made a huge point when he said artist should accept what they get since a total stranger finance and skyrocketted them to fame. Honestly speaking if your family can't spend their cash on u, then y will u be ungrateful to people who did. People just hate this guy for no reason.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Mugus it's 40 million Naira not dollar. Jude is obviously saying the truth but you guys are blinded by sentiments and emotion instead of being logical

I tire oh guy. Coz me I heard Naira, wonder where the whole $ saga is coming from.

But I'm not surprised at all. No be Bloggers again

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DAVE5(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2020
festacman:

I was a little impatient there. My bad.

Lol, ur bad ke

U no do anything wrong nah, we dey catch fun here
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2020
Ogaga87:

Celebrities with audio lavish lifestyle...

The wealth them get and the debts are all audio

Actually most times the wealth they flash na AUDIO but their debts is REAL cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by SetZ(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmmmmm. I just wet my pants reading all this
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by dokwesi(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2020
Its clear so many people watched the video without listening attentively. Jude said N40 million naira. ��

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by OgaRico(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2020
mindtricks:

Aw! I know you like money grin I do too. He was poor in the sense of pity.

hahahaha. I don understand you now because when I see poor attached to MJ I confuse.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by olarindeabayomi: 10:44pm On May 24, 2020
ednut1:
13 videos at 3m naira each. She was doing secrets shows behind his back too

He never said 40 million dollars but naira
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by olarindeabayomi: 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
He said he spent 40 million naira on cynthia and not 40 million dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by knowyaself2(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
For those commenting without watching the interview, these are the highlights of what Jude said:

1. He never took Cynthia Mogan's name from her. Neither did he stop her from using her social media handles. No part of their contract gave him such powers even if she broke the terms of the contract.

2. Cynthia Mogan decided to change her name to madrina when she was still signed to him and opted to leave the label just after one year into their partnership. He advised her to adopt Madrina instead as a nickname just like davido bears OBO as a nickname, and still keep her original name, but she refused .

3. She subsequently changed all her social media handles to reflect Madrina, and left one year after she signed the contract.

4. He didn't attempt to stop her when she left even though he had invested about 40m naira on her video shoots and other expenses that he was yet to recoup.

5. Cynthia Mogan burnt all the bridges he helped build for her due to her character flaws, and that's probably why she has stayed down without getting any support from players in the industry.

6. Peter okoye his brother wanted him to stop managing psquare for no obvious reasons but Paul didn't support the idea. And that it's not within his powers to bring them back together.

7. MayD wasn't signed to their label early but when a contract was eventually handed to him, he returned it unsigned claiming there were no incentives such as cars and an apartment at lekki etc in it, even though he had spent about $100k on him including a hummer jeep he drove around and the accommodation he enjoyed at their home.

8. ......I'm tired of typing...Good night

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by olarindeabayomi: 10:48pm On May 24, 2020
For real it's an investment gone wrong. He can't say she is owing him 40 million naira. To an extent I believe the guy a bit
udemzyudex:

The question be say how she take owe am the #40m.

No be the job of the record label to handle that part? No be investment him make?

She collect Loan?
I'm just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by VicM6: 10:49pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

My oga at d top, na 40millon naira o and not 40millon dollars abi na upside down u dey read d news ni grin
and for Davido, chioma don chop money reach 15billon naira... eyes don red. grin The 40million wey him talk, na audio money.... see him head like goat own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by olawale1516(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2020
Not dollar it 40 million naira
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by executive12: 10:50pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

40 Million Naira, not Dollars.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by executive12: 10:51pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

40 Million Naira, Dollars.
how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spend $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Angelawhite(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

As of the time I’m typing this, you have 264 likes. 264 people you deceived because you didn’t bother to watch the video. Jude never mentioned 40 million dollars. He has always said 40 million naira. To be a celebrity no easy. You’ll have to deal with people or blogs misquoting you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Darvel(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2020
After reading comments here..

I discovered that most nairalanders no get data to wat 2min video..

Chai

Broke people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Majesty33(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2020
Urchman200:
The only truth I see here is one ,Peter does not want him on their label, he would have acted matured and leave in such a way it's will not break the group, is called maturity, two people cannot be mad at the same time, Peter is a black sheep in the family no doubt but jude did not manage his situation very well, I use to take side with Peter now I can understand better, Peter u have gotten what u want can u move on pls, Paul did not want to join u in hating ur blood try and understand that ok.
You are very correct, Paul did not want to join Peter in hating Jude and I think Peter is very childish. I love the fact that u watched the video.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Bring your pop too since you have no regards for him. I'll f.uck you both raw without lub till your rectums are ruptured idiot grin grin grin

I jus dey follow your beef with this your brother up, two of una no go kill person

Lolz �
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2020
CalvinGaye:

I jus dey follow your beef with this your brother up, two of una no go kill person

Lolz �
grin grin grin I just have zero patience for all these wannabe cyber bullies jare.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Mayng01(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
Ah! You won kill Cynthia? Na naira na, dollar ke!
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Justin125: 11:07pm On May 24, 2020
Say no to drug
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Aiyk2333: 11:11pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
keep showing your broke self. u can't afford to watch the video obviously

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.