Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest (79129 Views)

Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by OgaRico(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2020
Small thing like this and your mind is not at rest, if you continue like this nai bi say the first girl wey go tell you say she don marry belle for you na sucide get you.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 26, 2020
Wetin come join us for this your fornication matter ?

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by directonpc(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2020
tbaby4u:

Haba! Isn't that harsh? But sincerely, poster got me laughing here
the story is funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by damlawrence101: 9:28pm On May 26, 2020
OP U NO INSERT YOUR DISC BUT U CUM ?
Maclink288:
Good day everyone, I'm a guy of 22years before now I've promised my parents that all through my stay in school I won't endulge in anything sexual but as of last 2 month something happened, I made out with a lady(didn't penetrate) but since then my mind hasn't been at rest, I over think, I'm loosing control, my heart beats faster, I've told my parents about it but yet I'm not calm.

In Addition: I took a substance (Man power) on that day, I don't know if it's what is affecting me. It's over 6weeks now.

I've run to God and made a vow to him if I get free...
Please Nairalanders, help me out
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Heavensent01(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
I started fúcking since 16yrs and here is a man saying he confessed to his parents, 22yrs? if Nigeria na good country, u suppose to don settle down and have your own family. yeyenatu

your naivety even push you to use manpower when you want us to believe you haven't sex before? grin

set awon I will tell my daddy and mommy for you?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Liposure: 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
tunary:
No reason am like that o, women private part dey very powerful to jjc guys way never get much access to the interior part. Toto be like god to some young boys because they can do anything to penetrate their choice
as time goes on he will get used 2 it. No pucy is unforkable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by buzorcharles(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
"In Addition: I took a substance (Man power) on that day'

Hope u equally told ur parents this also?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by mordred44: 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
U dey pursue God.....run faster usain bolt
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
Seems UA economical with the truth... U no penetrate and U use man power... How do U get relief of man power? Do U use ice block or u smuch wall/tree? Indomine generation ehnnnnn.

UA restless how? Night mare of what? Or dick stand still forever.

If u come impregnate lady Nko? U might jump in lagoon/sea.

Face Ur studies and learn handi work u young to be running after girls. See miserable life u put self now

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by bobluck: 9:31pm On May 26, 2020
Whats happening here, you took man power at age of 22 what will you now take when you get to 50 years. Boys of nowadays self! Truth is that you need to stay away from drugs and get your life together. Focus on what is important rather than hoes that bears no return. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by tunary(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2020
queenbetsy:
This is serious ooooo!

Wait fes, you mean you took manpower and you no even penetrate? My brother, that's your problem. You think manpower is for smooching?? Sorry o!

Meanwhile...
Have you asked yourself who exactly she is?

Wait, where did you meet her?

Shey you know you can settle this on your knees?

Go to God, he knows everyone...
Ask him to free you from this bondage, cos, it might be a bondage...
Action speak louder than voice, instead of advising him why not try and reach him,, open for him so he can quench his urge on you since he cannot penetrate show him the precise spot where to put it. no be by mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Tunoris: 9:31pm On May 26, 2020
Stay calm and forgive yourself. Commit yourself seriously to God and get yourself engaged in something profitable.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Liposure: 9:33pm On May 26, 2020
Heavensent01:
I started fúcking since 16yrs and here is a man saying he confessed to his parents, 22yrs? if Nigeria na good country, u suppose to don settle down and have your own family. yeyenatu

your naivety even push you to use manpower when you want us to believe you haven't sex before? grin

set awon I will tell my daddy and mommy for you?
he's still a learner. I received my first head at 15
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by chinnyonwu(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2020
idonhammer:
Ordinary fu.uck wey u no even penetrate na im u dey para...idomie generation
. grin grin grin ezigbote indomie
On a more serious note @OP, naso e dey be o. The first day i touch ordinary bobbi i no sleep well that night oo cheesy cheesy

But you no penetrate you still gk drink manpower. angry angry no kill ya self ontop toto oo

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by onome2013: 9:36pm On May 26, 2020
Young man, so long you have to parents, just relax your mind. Every spirit of anxiety ,we pray it leaves you in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Ventura1: 9:36pm On May 26, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
It's anxiety. It always doesn't feel right when you do something wrong. But this is a good thing too. Just repent towards Him and hope in his mercy.

And get married if you are capable.
Stop calling yourself guy, you are still a Baby.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Denique(f): 9:40pm On May 26, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
It's anxiety.
It always doesn't feel right when you do something wrong.
But this is a good thing too.
Just repent towards Him and hope in his mercy.
And get married if you are capable.
Best advice!
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by hahn(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2020
Maclink288:
Good day everyone, I'm a guy of 22years before now I've promised my parents that all through my stay in school I won't endulge in anything sexual but as of last 2 month something happened, I made out with a lady(didn't penetrate) but since then my mind hasn't been at rest, I over think, I'm loosing control, my heart beats faster, I've told my parents about it but yet I'm not calm.

In Addition: I took a substance (Man power) on that day, I don't know if it's what is affecting me. It's over 6weeks now.

Please Nairalanders, help me out

Go back and penetrate her and your mind will be at ease
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by semuni: 9:42pm On May 26, 2020
You will be OK,just try and forgive yourself. God has already pardoned you.

quote author=Maclink288 post=89921223]Good day everyone, I'm a guy of 22years before now I've promised my parents that all through my stay in school I won't endulge in anything sexual but as of last 2 month something happened, I made out with a lady(didn't penetrate) but since then my mind hasn't been at rest, I over think, I'm loosing control, my heart beats faster, I've told my parents about it but yet I'm not calm.

Please Nairalanders, help me out[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by ogbonti: 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
idonhammer:

no mind am joor, at his age, Buhari don born One dozen pikins grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by oluspicy: 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
Bro. Sorry for what happened to you. But I tell NL is not a help center for your predicament.

If can fast and pray to God to deliver you from sexual sin.

Besides, make the Holy Books your companion.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by SoccerUSA(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2020
Nyamve1:
I dnt get it, at the age of 22 hmmmm, kids of nowadays, when i was at ur age their was noting like that ever cross my mind, even in my school days i was the must quiet person yet the must brilliant. I dnt blame, i rather blame the society

It really shows you're the "must" brilliant.
You even repeated the same mistake twice. It is beyond typo error

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Angelfrost(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
Sigh.... And, this made front page??!... Like, seriously now??! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
Ventura1:

Stop calling yourself guy, you are still a Baby.
What??
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by justli: 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
At the age of 22, you have started using man power. Is something wrong with you? And how would even know you need manpower? Have you been having regular sex before? Because if you don't, then I dont understand how you would shop for manpower just to have sex

Again, why report yourself to your parents? I think your parents have too much control on you and that is not very healthy for you. At this age, you have to learn to be independent. People your age have their own family. If you have to always run to Mummy to report yourself, you will find it difficult raising a healthy family.

A man has to be a man. I'm sure your dad wouldnt be very comfortable with your docile attitude. He just might not tell u. Get some toughness now that you're in the university; you'll need plenty of it in life

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by olowolekan(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2020
It's the Spirit of God that wants to leave you . Go back to God and confess your sins and you will have peace . Shallom

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by quisera(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2020
Nothing wey we no go see, u never even start and you don dey take manpower.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by heffem(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2020
idonhammer:
I greet you.....GCFR
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Taiwo20(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2020
Emancipate your mind from mental slavery
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Naso007: 9:48pm On May 26, 2020
Hey boy,

Just relax, you got no problem.
Nothing happened or happening to you.
Stop blaming yourself.

Stop thinking about that event.

But if you want to think, kindly,
Think positive
Act positive and finally
Stay positive.
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2020
It will definitely end in tears
Re: Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest by Edusouls(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2020
Sex crazy generation, everyone, everything una see una go climb, including demonically possessed people, cursed souls, people filled with very unclean and nasty spirits, witches, that’s one of the major causes of premature deaths and misfortune amongst young men nowadays

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.