Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. (7440 Views)

E Don Happen Again Oo!! A Jss 2 Student Impregnanted A Female Corper. / Someone Should Tell Me The Truth Ooo... I Can't Take This Anymore / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Braindealer(f): 8:44am On May 25, 2020
zexy2030:

pls push her to me I will marry her Asap, in short first week of June, pls reply ur DM, I'm dead serious. Give me her Facebook name. I will marry her instata, I'm a civil servant too, introduce me to her, abeg tell her d truth but inform her that someone is interested in her and he is very serious, I swear.
Take it easy sir. This is not jiji. Its a human being we are talking about here.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Braindealer(f): 8:50am On May 25, 2020
Yes e don red but if you no want make the red mix with red, oga tell her the whole truth before its too late. I assure you she would respect you for opening up to her.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Braindealer(f): 8:53am On May 25, 2020
Natural441:
omo courage ke I don dey dream different dreams
If the courage no wan come, you better die in one of those dreams.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Nobody: 8:56am On May 25, 2020
Fake asss story! It's funny though grin
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by amabia01(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2020
Natural441:

*E DON RED OOO!*
I was just goofing around on Facebook, saw one pretty sister and that was how the # Casanova_spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.
Some days after I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger and she responded. That was how it all started...
Something in me was saying take it easy but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.
After pressure she accepted advances and she even told me she does not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay... But deep inside me I came for the tithe and offering...
Last Saturday she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the night together. # Hmmm
On Sunday morning she asked me to go drop her at home which I obliged... We drove close to Artillery Barrack, she pointed to the Army gate and ask me to drive in.
I thought she was joking but alas, she was not!
We got to the gate, the soldiers at the gate were saluting her... At that point, the car's AC became dysfunctional, it was on but I was sweating!
Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her and she pecked me. She told me to go with the car and use it, that she will come to my place after service. I managed to drive out of the gate... # See_gobe
Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me... I said not really that I am proud of her.
Meanwhile I have already peed like 200 times...
Just this morning, she fully introduced herself as
# Major_Esther , her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General... # Shikena
I know I am dead but I don't know how dead I am...
My wife and kids are due to return anytime COVID-19 permit!
Please I need help, advice and # Fast please!!!

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by DeusMagnus: 9:40am On May 25, 2020
you Don price coffin?

1 Like

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by alphaRego01(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2020
Shormiey:

Go and read the story and fix your eyes on it, you will understand better.

Didnt see de wife part (i wonda why)
Clearly it is time for his wife to know howmuch of a prick her husband is na grin
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Tillatalk: 9:47am On May 25, 2020
We are used to all these stories
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2020
You self enroll for army
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by DoubleEngine007: 10:06am On May 25, 2020
zexy2030:

pls push her to me I will marry her Asap, in short first week of June, pls reply ur DM, I'm dead serious. Give me her Facebook name. I will marry her instata, I'm a civil servant too, introduce me to her, abeg tell her d truth but inform her that someone is interested in her and he is very serious, I swear.
Go barracks go woo one na,if you're so obsessed with military women.. With the way u r pleading here en,d woman go just turn u to house boy forever.. Be in control bro... If u need military woman to marry,I go give you one,but only say she no fine.. But you fit like her,cux beauty they say ,is in d eyes of d beholder.. Make I reach office come back,files don too many for my desk.

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by EndtimeJudge(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2020
Natural441:

*E DON RED OOO!*
I was just goofing around on Facebook, saw one pretty sister and that was how the # Casanova_spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.
Some days after I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger and she responded. That was how it all started...
Something in me was saying take it easy but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.
After pressure she accepted advances and she even told me she does not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay... But deep inside me I came for the tithe and offering...
Last Saturday she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the night together. # Hmmm
On Sunday morning she asked me to go drop her at home which I obliged... We drove close to Artillery Barrack, she pointed to the Army gate and ask me to drive in.
We got to the gate, the soldiers at the gate were saluting her... At that point, the car's AC became dysfunctional, it was on but I was sweating!
Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her and she pecked me. She told me to go with the car and use it, that she will come to my place after service. I managed to drive out of the gate... # See_gobe
Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me... I said not really that I am proud of her.
# Major_Esther , her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General... # Shikena

Share me her contact. just send me a mail. lemme continue from there. this story is unbelievable
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Shormiey(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
alphaRego01:

Didnt see de wife part (i wonda why)
Clearly it is time for his wife to know howmuch of a prick her husband is na grin
grin
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by davealvaro: 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
fallacy
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Rickmann: 1:59pm On May 25, 2020
Natural441:

*E DON RED OOO!*

Wow..too bad I can't offer any piece of advice cos I'm still thinking of wot to say..just Carry your cross man...next time(if there will be any) you look before you leap.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Clinghton: 2:11pm On May 25, 2020
Fake ur death
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Skywalker909(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2020
benji is ready to dance with you. .. ;Dbenji is ready to dance with you. ..

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by rosemary21(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2020
zexy2030:

Where do some of you guys get that idea that every girl will accept every guy especially for marriage.what if you ain't in her league.sometimes y'all do sound funny shaa
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 4:29pm On May 25, 2020
ABLESOFT2:

But It Is Still Very Funny I Just Cant Stop Laughing
True that, wetin come scatter every be sai him get wife and pikin.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by ademasta(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
My brother it wi be Victory at last...Sha keep on having fun grin
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:36pm On May 25, 2020
I don't care if this is fake, it's funny.

OP download CorelDraw 19 and start working on your obituary.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Starz825(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2020
Mercykayy:
Copy and paste undecided undecided
U dey mind the guy...i have read this on nairaland before...
That one even sweet pass this one grin

1 Like

Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by ABLESOFT2(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2020
Very Very Funny.Diz Was Suppose To Be Posted In Da Joke Section
xcabczyxabczzzz:
True that, wetin come scatter every be sai him get wife and pikin.
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by Mercykayy(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2020
Starz825:

U dey mind the guy...i have read this on nairaland before...
That one even sweet pass this one grin
Abi oo boss mi
Re: E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. by zexy2030(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2020
rosemary21:

Where do some of you guys get that idea that every girl will accept every guy especially for marriage.what if you ain't in her league.sometimes y'all do sound funny shaa
when u know women's format, why will she reject u. All I need is the guy profile page, the rest is easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / How I make her understand and appreciate me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.