Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now (15265 Views)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary / Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by ofiko123(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Ngige wants to become a senator again Is he not tired?

I tire o..
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Area4Area: 11:16am On May 25, 2020
Finnese001:

the picture below is specially for you my dear afonja broda
Who go suffer am, me? He wasn't voted to the Senate in 2015 because he's in APC. Who knows if he was voted, APC would've made him the Senate president just to compensate the SE and also the SE would've a voice in the Senate today.

Hate and emotions made the SE lose that opportunity and now no SE voice in the national assembly and that's why Igbos continue crying everyday, continue.
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Finnese001: 11:21am On May 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Who go suffer am, me? He wasn't voted to the Senate in 2015 because he's in APC. Who knows if he was voted, APC would've made him the Senate president just to compensate the SE and also the SE would've a voice in the Senate today.

Hate and emotions made the SE lose that opportunity and now no SE voice in the national assembly and that's why Igbos continue crying everyday, continue.

like we care for your stupid post in APC led FG, alll we ask for is BIAFRA
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Area4Area: 11:28am On May 25, 2020
Finnese001:

like we care for your stupid post in APC led FG, alll we ask for is BIAFRA
What have been holding you back from getting your Biafra, I guess you're waiting for Nigerians to come kneel before you and beg you to go and get your Biafra.
Nobody is begging, go and leave all parts of Nigeria this minute
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Finnese001: 11:38am On May 25, 2020
Area4Area:
What have been holding you back from getting your Biafra, I guess you're waiting for Nigerians to come kneel before you and beg you to go and get your Biafra.
Nobody is begging, go and leave all parts of Nigeria this minute

now i realize I'm talking with a kid lol, no offense though
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Iyiataata92: 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
tillaman:
These people are immaculately polished with the spirit of greed, you have had your shot 2003-2006 an let others try too, this world is not for you alone and perhaps you are still relevant in this present administration till 2023, The portfolio wey dem give you, we never feel your impact since day 1 you never sort that one you don dey eye another one olojukokoro
You have a lot of TI's hits on your playlist
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Kinematics: 1:04pm On May 25, 2020
Waiting on the dibias of potopoto republic to direct him on the necessary sacrifices to do.

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by PortHarcourt1st: 1:06pm On May 25, 2020
Kinematics:
Waiting on the dibias of potopoto republic to direct him on the necessary sacrifices to do.

Our PORT HARCOURT city needs your attention cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5879273/rivers-state-massive-poverty-backwardness
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by bluefilm: 1:43pm On May 25, 2020
This nigga thinks he's fooling anyone.
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Finnestgreat: 6:49pm On May 25, 2020
OutharryHIV:

That's not right sir.. The Nwabueze I know is not opportunistic neither does he go back on his words.
I have spoken with a lot of politicians and none has come close to this man in morals, responsibility and standing on the truth.. let us not use the yardstick of "politicians" to judge individual character

Chris has been with the APC right from when it was just Ac- Action Congress.. He has been devoted and loyal to the party ever since.. You won't hear him brag about it or try to hustle for juicy positions.. He is just calm and calculating.

He was on his own when he was called to become a minister and he never argued for a better portfolio.. He is not just the regular politician.
All na talk
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Finnestgreat: 6:51pm On May 25, 2020
Someone should tell ngige to go and sleep
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by Luchitec(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2020
Chris Ngige is not opportunistic? You must be kidding. A man that hobnobbed with the illiterate Chris Uba, to the extent of swearing an oath at a shrine in order to become the state governor is not opportunistic? Chris Ngige is amoral and opportunistic as the rest of the Nigerian political class.
OutharryHIV:

That's not right sir.. The Nwabueze I know is not opportunistic neither does he go back on his words.
I have spoken with a lot of politicians and none has come close to this man in morals, responsibility and standing on the truth.. let us not use the yardstick of "politicians" to judge individual character

Chris has been with the APC right from when it was just Ac- Action Congress.. He has been devoted and loyal to the party ever since.. You won't hear him brag about it or try to hustle for juicy positions.. He is just calm and calculating.

He was on his own when he was called to become a minister and he never argued for a better portfolio.. He is not just the regular politician.
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2020
He knows that he can’t win.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by DivaGold44: 10:13pm On May 25, 2020
He should just go and rest with the money he as acquired already undecided
Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by aalangel(f): 11:43pm On May 25, 2020
Anambra has NO interest in you either. Go and hide...

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now by iguita: 7:35am On May 26, 2020
Permit me to rephrase you. Ngige just announced his interest in the next Anambra governorship elections.
yanabasee1:
Listen to Ngige at your own peril.... Politicians are greedy folks and will never be satisfy with whatever they have at hand.....

If given the opportunity, Ngige will gladly embrace it......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Lagos Has Been Fortunate To Have Visionary Governors / Naira Under Pressure, Nigeria May Seek Dollar Loan – IMF / Do Nigerian Navy Have Battleship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.