Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? (11413 Views)

Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Dedetwo(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
totit:
The answer to your question is not farfetched.
It's called ' law of demand, dominion, power over SE, and the purchasing power.

I should also add that its obvious that the whole of SE do not have the purchasing power hence (perhaps they are poor), it was moved to the rich SW to help raise imo/SE igr or elevate you out of poverty. grin

So, as you can see? It's all about the money, who can afford your small gas. cool grin

Thank you. cool

I guess if the demand is so feverish in southwest, the region should have pay all it takes to get the resources from the south east. It is pure silly to talk about GDP when the liquefied gas from south east is shipped either through the ports in Lagos or Ubani (Bonny). The expenses, taxes and levies accrued from ports activities go to home states of ports not the sourced state. I want Republic of Igbo land when the sell of gas to Oduduwa should be determined by the willingness of Oduduwa to buy.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by omonnakoda: 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
post=89942017:

No Gas in Yoruba land
But we use more gas than anyone else.

The real conquerors grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 12:36pm On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

There are many tribes in SS, so?
You're not from Akwaibom rather Bayelsa or delta or Edo
My family is a popular well known family when mentioned in the Oil rich Oyigbo LGA .
There are more oil in our family lands than in Ondo state as a whole .lol
keep quiet,
and stop being pained.
my point to you is that SS know you peoples tricks,
let all the oil company headquarters leave Lagos and come to SS before you start involving SS.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 12:37pm On May 25, 2020
post=89942017:

No Gas in Yoruba land

At least there is gas in Edo, Itshekiri land, ijaw/bayelsa/ Akwaibom.

So, no lele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 12:39pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

My family is a popular well known family when mentioned in the Oil rich Oyigbo LGA .
keep quiet,
and stop being pained.
let all the oil company headquarters leave Lagos and come to SS before you start involving SS.

See I don't care about rivers state.

What makes those oil companies relocated to Lagos in the first place

When Yorubas are not in government since 1960

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by totit: 12:39pm On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

I guess if the demand is so feverish in southwest, the region should have pay all it takes to get the resources from the south east. It is pure silly to talk about GDP when the liquefied gas from south east is shipped either through the ports in Lagos or Ubani (Bonny). The expenses, taxes and levies accrued from ports activities go to home states of ports not the source of state. I want Republic of Igbo land when the sell of gas to Oduduwa should be determined by the willingness of Oduduwa to buy.

Ok. cool
Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 12:39pm On May 25, 2020
totit:

Hey! Stop disbursing my mention already.
I don't have time for woman talk, I am not interested in whatever region you come from as that's not what the discussion here is all about.

This is not about the region or whatever, I brought that up because it buttresses my points. grin

By the way, it's not Stay clear it is Steer clear
why are you trying to run?
is the propaganda tent collapsing so fast?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Dedetwo(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2020
I honestly believed that disintegration of Nigeria will teach many Nigerian lesson for life. I wish my prayers would be answered. Most Nigerians have been rendered useless by the deceitful roof called Nigeria. The irresponsible nature of Nigeria has permeated to the society's socio-politico-economic mannerisms. These are loudmouthed dingbats who are so desired to flood the forum with charts of IGR of Lagos but failed to show how federal government skewed policies especially in citing of certain amenities tend to affect such charts. I am sick and tired of these nonsensical shenanigans from certain characters in Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by totit: 12:42pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

why are you trying to run?
is the propaganda tent collapsing so fast?

You reason and chat like a typical woman. How do you manage to become known on this platform with your logic by the way? shocked grin cheesy

Quote me when you have something reasonable and logical to discuss. Ose aro Monday. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sunshineg5(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

keep quiet,
and stop being pained.
@ emboldened is a joke

Rivers is now third largest producer of crude oil in Nigeria after Delta and Akwa ibom state.

Bonny and Ijaw areas of Rivers produce 70% of Crude oil in Rivers state

Please keep this village square meeting talk for your village square.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by kayfra: 12:47pm On May 25, 2020
The economically conquered people are complaining because we are helping by buying up all the gas supplies in the country including the tiny amount from Imo

Smh

Ingratitude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by totit: 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
kayfra:
The economically conquered people are complaining because we are helping by buying up all the gas supplies in the country including the tiny amount from Imo

Smh

Ingratitude

This sums it up. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

At least there is gas in Edo, Itshekiri land, ijaw/bayelsa/ Akwaibom.

So, no lele
You mean people that overwhelmly rejected your tribe during regional government grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 12:54pm On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
@ emboldened is a joke

Rivers is now third largest producer of crude oil in Nigeria after Delta and Akwa ibom state.

Bonny and Ijaw areas of Rivers produce 70% of Crude oil in Rivers state

Please keep this village square meeting talk for your village square.
The little oil found in Ondo belongs to the Ijaw communities in the state.
FACT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 12:56pm On May 25, 2020
post=89942713:

You mean people that overwhelmly rejected your tribe during regional government grin grin

Currently, every town, villages and cities in Osun State are enjoying 20 - 23hrs of light.
You can call any of. Your brother in Osun state to confirm.
Yet none of your states enjoy this amount of light.

If we stop buying your gas I don't know where you guys will get money

Anyways, you contribute little to Nigeria economy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 12:56pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

FACT

Can you list those communities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 12:56pm On May 25, 2020
totit:

You reason and chat like a typical woman. How do you manage to become known on this platform with your logic by the way? shocked grin cheesy

Quote me when you have something reasonable and logical to discuss. Ose aro Monday. cool
A typical xteristics of a coward when faced with truth.
we will keep exposing you guys day by day.
ndi oji asi eme nri

8 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 12:59pm On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Currently, every town, villages and cities in Osun State are enjoying 20 - 23hrs of light.
You can call any of. Your brother in Osun state to confirm.
another Lagos Ibadan expressway media propaganda.
the same way their manipulated NBS statistics shows that Rivers has more people than Osun.
you guys can only deceive illiterates

14 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Pentagon007: 12:59pm On May 25, 2020
The Sad waste region are parasites. But that NNPC MD is stupid. Why will he be piping gas from Igboland to Lagos whereas he has not first connected all the South East states who own the gas itself.
Anyways it is good that the SE govs exposed this grave injustice and manipulation but importantly they need to address that problem, and urgently.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sunshineg5(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

FACT
Use the internet to learn woman, it’s not only for trolling.

The oil found in Ondo is 90% offshore, please tell me how Ijaws who are not in coastal communities in Ondo would have majority of these oil wells.

If you are confused, you can use Google map.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by totit: 1:02pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Amarabae:

A typical xteristics of a coward when faced with truth.
we will keep exposing you guys day by day.
ndi oji asi eme nri
[/s]

You're mentally low. grin
You are obviously low, logically hence while you've suddenly resorted to insult and emotional blackmail. I don't blame you, ibo man blood has polluted you under hence the shift in DNA and low reasoning faculty. You are not my match and that's why you can't argue logically. grin

See, I don't like insulting women but should you continue this way? I pity you.

By the way, you need to work on your grammar. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 1:03pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

the same way their manipulated NBS statistics shows that Rivers has more people than Osun.

https://www.nigeriaelectricityhub.com/2019/01/08/osun-is-nigerias-heart-of-power-transmission-says-tcn/

“Right now, Osun has six transmission lines while two are virtually ready for installation to make them eight. Osun also has five sub-stations, making the state to be outstanding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2020
kayfra:

Smh

Ingratitude
Imo and Anambra have huge gas reserved

Otondo can you afford gas

7 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by totit: 1:04pm On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Use the internet to learn woman, it’s not only for trolling.

The oil found in Ondo is 90% offshore, please tell me how Ijaws who are not in coastal communities in Ondo would have majority of these oil wells.

If you are confused, you can use Google map.

grin grin grin grin
Arguing with an emotional woman is like throwing a stone at the rock and expecting it to penetrate.

I hail your patient. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by kayfra: 1:05pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

What is wrong with Kanu's stenographer? Don't you have dictates to type? Where did you find all the spare time to be rubbing shoulders online?

Get back to work!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sunshineg5(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2020
totit:

grin grin grin grin
Arguing with an emotional woman is like throwing a stone at the rock and expecting it to penetrate.

I hail your patient. grin
Bruv,

She is chatting like a local market woman in a village square.

Arguing with her is very tasking angry She is not different from the ipob she is trying to condemn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by kayfra: 1:07pm On May 25, 2020
post=89943138:

Imo and Anambra have huge gas reserved

Otondo can you afford gas

Gas we are already buying and your Igbo men are even helping to pipe down to us.

Cognitive dissonance undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by tatatar: 1:08pm On May 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I hope those shouting "what is the contribution of the South East to the GDP in Nigeria" can answer that.

I am waiting patiently

Modified:
So you have been using the resources from other southern state (esp. SS &SE) to develop yours, still have the gut to open your Covid-19 mouth to ask what their contribution is

Is God not merciful

Now we know those feeding this country called Nigeria!!!
You're yet to answer the question.
How much revenues does Abia State we are talking about here generates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 1:09pm On May 25, 2020
kayfra:

What is wrong with Kanu's stenographer? Don't you have dictates to type? Where did you find all the spare time to be rubbing shoulders online?

Get back to work!
you are polluting my mention .Mr agbo hawker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by naija4life247: 1:09pm On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

South West cannot survive without south East, my Cent.

Very true, empty chezyt beater. That is why all Igbos are in Lagos. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by kayfra: 1:09pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

you are polluting my mention .Mr agbo hawker

That is incredibly weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by totit: 1:10pm On May 25, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Bruv,

She is chatting like a local market woman in a village square.

Arguing with her is very tasking angry She is not different from the ipob she is trying to condemn.

An IPOb thing under can shift a woman's DNA. Go figure out what that means.

I am done talking. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

European Union Backs Okonjo-iweala For WTO DG / Ali Chiroma Is Dead! President Tinubu Mourns The Passing Of Former Labour Leader / Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.