Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions (6107 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by multiple4u: 1:12pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
Pls refer to my thread about my girlfriend cheating on me even in the church

https://www.nairaland.com/5880851/girlfriend-just-confessed-she-fornicated

Finally last night she called me and was still pleading so I went to her place.

The door was open and I walked in only to see her crying so badly.
I talked to her and avdised her this talk went on for almost 4hrs.

I finally forgave her and decided to take her in again. But on the condition that she leaves the church. Its a redeemed church and its just here i n our area. I told her to join me at my branch (same redeemed) or she should choose any other church and that I was going to follow her.

To my shock she agreed to change she promised nothing of such can happen again and that she still loves me but can't change her church. She still wants to remain there and work out her salvation... I told her if that is the case then the relationship can't continue and that I was going to leave And then block her from my WhatsApp. She agreed and I left then I blocked her.

It Hurst still but I would remain like this

Modified*****

She finally came to my place this morning. Though I did the calling.
She has agreed to change the church and attend mine.
I must say that I wasn't regular with my attendance in church. She also pointed that I have to be steady with going to church too.

Conclusively we are back and better ..
Everyone should know that it takes God to have a peaceful and fulfilling relationship.
I may sound weak but hey! I know why I had to go through this to get her back.
I have equally cheated to the point she caught me pants down. and I really haven't been paying attention.

Guys the alpha male should a time to reflect too. Its saves a lot.

That's what I am talking about! Now you will be in complete control of her! She will be afraid to mess up again.

Now if you really love her, which I believe you are, wife her. But be careful, women are the most dangerous creatures. Not every man could forgive a cheating gf. She's not the only girl out there. This doesn't make you any weaker than some of us here. We all have that weak points and we hide it from others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 26, 2020
Its obvious ,you have a low sef-esteem.
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by emmaodet: 1:49pm On May 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
GreatResearcher1, Omar09, emmaodet, we have a new simp in the Simp Hall of Fame. grin

The op is a Phooooooool
Nothing more

1 Like

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Scot1255: 1:54pm On May 26, 2020
PrettyPrint:
workin put her salvation indeed o grin grin

Niggas will neva learn...
The person behind this account is a guy. U just proved it
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by bonnyhope: 2:02pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

I finally forgave her and decided to take her in again. But on the condition that she leaves the church. Its a redeemed church and its just here i n our area. I told her to join me at my branch (same redeemed) or she should choose any other church and that I was going to follow her.

To my shock she agreed to change she promised nothing of such can happen again and that she still loves me but can't change her church. She still wants to remain there and work out her salvation... I told her if that is the case then the relationship can't continue and that I was going to leave And then block her from my WhatsApp. She agreed and I left then I blocked her.

Modified*****

I must say that I wasn't regular with my attendance in church. She also pointed that I have to be steady with going to church too.

Everyone should know that it takes God to have a peaceful and fulfilling relationship.
I have equally cheated to the point she caught me pants down. and I really haven't been paying attention.

Not that you are sounding weak

You are actually weak
Anyone that accepts cheating partner is weak, be it man or woman
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by callmeRichie(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Lifedonor post=89965496]

the only thing wey pain me most nah RCCG you disgraced!

she once caught u pant down and she cheated too? so what's ur problem you're not even trustworthy yourself, talkless of the poor lady.

Both of you nah baaaaaaad combogrin grin
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by uthlaw: 2:07pm On May 26, 2020
instinct57vm:

See correct guy chop knuckle jare �
gbosh!
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Omar09(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
GreatResearcher1, Omar09, emmaodet, we have a new simp in the Simp Hall of Fame. grin

These people don't have shame.
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Nehyooh(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2020
braveboy64:
This guy no day here word
hear
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Nehyooh(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2020
Psych412:
this guy funny. abeg go and beg her again so that she can continue from were she stopped.
grin
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by seanjy4konji: 2:48pm On May 26, 2020
I just imagine situation where by the woman was not caught cheating?

That's how choi boy will be drilling his woman at every service day or practice day behind generator house.mumu boy would be sucking another mans spermsor kissing another mans sperm when she returns from church..maybe she even swallows the spern when giving Mouth Gig..

He has went back to beg..her pussy juicy nigga jeopardize his life.

Rot in hell homie.
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Omar09(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Modified*****

Might I ask you? Did you bother to know why it took her the whole night to decide whether your relationship with her is more important than the branch of church she is attending?

Wish you all the best sir.

Oh and BTW, you are gonna have STDs real soon. Bless up.
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by SavageResponse(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Your Village people are impressed

yes, they are very impressed grin
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Foodqueen(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
You will be back.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by shege45: 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
Oxb90:
Can you please stop disturbing us with this rubbish. Haba it's too early.
i swear
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Favour22amaka(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
Relationship wahala. Good you guys were able to work things out.
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Kdon2: 5:56pm On May 26, 2020
mission08:
Bros, just move on with your life. She has made her choice. You even gave her a very soft landing....changing church is very small price to pay for her waywaredness. Seems you are not in her priority list.
L
Working out her salvation indeed.....

Don't mind him...let the mumurity continue
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by clevybrown(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2020
Bro, u are a big weakling. Read my lips and Mark my word, she will cheat again, and this time, it will end in tears. U think it's that easy for her to leave that guy with the high emotional flames already generated? Wat did u do wrong the time she cheated on u? U are the one who caught her, and u are also the one begging the relationship to stay, I can sense ur level of emotional desperation. She still loves that guy cos that guy has not offended her in anyway, u are just a break in transmission in their affairs. If she has the courage to do it with him in church of all places, that's goes to show u how much she loves him. She will still cheat on u with dis said guy, and this time, the guy will Bleep her so bad. U just succeeded in teaching her the act of being very careful so as not to be caught next time. U are being highly manipulated, just seek for help. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by sunny4life(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Modified*****

Op ur mumu no get rival.You are the greatest simp plus fool of all times.Goodluck on ur relationship with that hoe.
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by MedicH: 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
Martinez39s:

I swear down GreatResearcher needs to update the simp hall of fame list. Half baked men everywhere

1 Like

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by kamez(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
u are a big FOOL

if u were my friend, or relative, I for land u hot slap wey go reset ur brain

a hoe is a hoe and will forever be a hoe......

it will definitely end in tears and when it does, make sure u don't come back to nairaland to disturb our peace

1 Like

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 26, 2020
Scot1255:
The person behind this account is a guy. U just proved it

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by daddio(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Modified*****

Try to keep these bandages with you, you may need to band your RE-BROKEN heart soon.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by daddio(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2020
Karda20:
I'm disappointed in you. You went to her place to beg her? You met her crying? Have you ever heard of "emotional manipulation?"That's one of the dangerous gift Satan gifted ladies, probably when they discussed in the garden of Eden.

VELAMA'S AREA OF SPECIALIZATION.

grin grin grin
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Nobody: 11:28am On May 28, 2020
reubenobi:
I no fit laugh oo
Some dudes just loose it when they fall in love. too desperate

1 Like

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Shormiey(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2020
It will finally end in tears.....

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by jeff1607(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2020
Lifedonor:

Modified*****

Bro, let's imagine she tells you she is preggy now, would you have a clear mind that the child is yours?
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by AlphaStorm: 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
MUMU OP. YOU have been played.

It WILL STILL END IN TEARS.

My people, should I tell him how it will happen...?
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2020
mission08:
Bros, just move on with your life. She has made her choice. You even gave her a very soft landing....changing church is very small price to pay for her waywaredness. Seems you are not in her priority list.

Working out her salvation indeed.....
He has also cheated. They both deserve each other
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by Notateflonguy(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
Lifedonor:

Modified*****

What has the alpha male got to do with you forgiving....this whole alpha male here and there self just dey weak me... Whichever decision you make as a guy just ensure your balls are still intact...all I'm tryna say is we will not be so happy seeing you run back to nairaland in tears...
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by ehmmy11(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2020
Mr op that's very good of you keep it up...
Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by AlphaSoul: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Karda20:
I'm disappointed in you. You went to her place to beg her? You met her crying? Have you ever heard of "emotional manipulation?" That's one of the dangerous gift Satan gifted ladies, probably when they discussed in the garden of Eden. You're being manipulated.

Guy, you need high dose of red pill.

No matter how beautiful a girl is, my relationship with her ends immediately I catch her cheating.

Do you want to destroy your life young? Do you even fear deadly STDs? Your priority for now should be testing yourself for any possible STDs you could have gotten from her. Grab a copy of "The possibility of Sex" by Alan Roger and set yourself free from stupid ladies.
Word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy' / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? / Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.