Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions (5897 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions by AlphaSoul: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lifedonor:
Pls refer to my thread about my girlfriend cheating on me even in the church

https://www.nairaland.com/5880851/girlfriend-just-confessed-she-fornicated

Finally last night she called me and was still pleading so I went to her place.

The door was open and I walked in only to see her crying so badly.
I talked to her and avdised her this talk went on for almost 4hrs.

I finally forgave her and decided to take her in again. But on the condition that she leaves the church. Its a redeemed church and its just here i n our area. I told her to join me at my branch (same redeemed) or she should choose any other church and that I was going to follow her.

To my shock she agreed to change she promised nothing of such can happen again and that she still loves me but can't change her church. She still wants to remain there and work out her salvation... I told her if that is the case then the relationship can't continue and that I was going to leave And then block her from my WhatsApp. She agreed and I left then I blocked her.

It Hurst still but I would remain like this

Modified*****

She finally came to my place this morning. Though I did the calling.
She has agreed to change the church and attend mine.
I must say that I wasn't regular with my attendance in church. She also pointed that I have to be steady with going to church too.

Conclusively we are back and better ..
Everyone should know that it takes God to have a peaceful and fulfilling relationship.
I may sound weak but hey! I know why I had to go through this to get her back.
I have equally cheated to the point she caught me pants down. and I really haven't been paying attention.

Guys the alpha male should a time to reflect too. Its saves a lot.
Lol... Okay! Redeemed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. / Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.