Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (66397 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by pippimp(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.

Em', **courghs**, i'd rather face the racism in America than face the tribalism (and much more worse things) in Nigeria.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by kemicalreact: 1:39pm On May 26, 2020
vertueptime:

The black man sef na amebo, how wil you just go to d park and start videoing some one, anyone will feel threatened

Don't be stupid. The man is volunteer/worker in the park.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by davida222(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Obama should have divided Americaz and send all the whites to their native countries.

The hate for blacks is getting much everyday.
lol... Is that even possible

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Enoch07: 1:41pm On May 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
The hate you give.....
little infants fuckss everybody
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Enoch07: 1:41pm On May 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
The hate you give.....
little infants fuckss everybody

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by lenghtinny(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2020
vertueptime:

The black man sef na amebo, how wil you just go to d park and start videoing some one, anyone will feel threatened

Na big mumu you be if you think he made that recording for fun....

Dealing with bitter women like this in developed worlds involves hard evidences like video or audio recordings because nobody will ever believe a man’s word against theirs.....

Even white men aren’t spared from their excesses. We all saw what transpired between Johnny Depp and his ex

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Fidelismaria: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020

all I can say is she's a pretty damn good actress

Anyone on the phone would have believed she was actually been threatened

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
She is beautiful.
inferior thing get lost

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by NextPresido: 1:47pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
Very Dangerous woman..If you check now she will be a Pro Biden Democrat ...That's how these useless liberal snowflake weaponise the gender and race card at everything that threatens their stupidity!!!!

you are forming expert on US matters...all the way from Ajegunle.

Well done sir

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Vcblinks(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2020
There is a whole level of hate in that country,i cannot stay there ooh.been there a couple of times and i will tell you is crazy.where your fellow human beign will leave the walk way cos ure black.will call you a niggar.if someone told me these i would say is a lie but to my face it happened in oregon.america is something else

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by joyandfaith: 1:51pm On May 26, 2020
DMPaulSr:

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/central-park-confrontation-goes-viral-white-woman-calls-cop-on-black-birder/2431773/%3famp

Nigerians should not be complaining because tribalists mustn't complain of racism. it is hypocrisy
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by therealpeace: 1:52pm On May 26, 2020
boyo123:

When people say they have to leave this country for the sake of their unborn children i just laugh.

Whose children are those shouting black lives matters all around USA?
I think you should know that every Nigerian should be shouting Nigerian lives matrer to our leaders since 1960. Blacks in the US are asking for equal right, meanwhile Nigerians have no right at all. There are more reported case of police killing Nigerians than police killing blacks in the US. An average black American is more comfortable around police than an average Nigerians around police...so unfortunate we are not demanding for change like the black life matter movement. What we need is more than a movement

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Yankee101: 1:52pm On May 26, 2020
Companies dey look for who to sack for this downturn, this woman just give her company excuse to fire her azz
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by James4bright(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2020
She's just a bitch, she could probably do the same thing to a white man. Some people are just natural assholes.

What about blacks who kill blacks? Are they racist too. Or African Americans who say they hate Nigerians.

Like I said earlier, some people are just assholes, don't generalize what she did with most white folks.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
Say it again undecided
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by PigTormentor: 1:56pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

no leftist leaning media station reported it, not even fox, not even breitbart so stop spewing rubbish, I listened to the radio show when the black reporter asked him that, his response was he’ll pit his record against trump for the black community and if a black man doesn’t vote for him, then he’s not black enough

Yeah right. I read the whole thing on Yahoo, I heard about it on other news outlets also. You have been brainwashed by the faux entertainment trash. Better get your head out of your ass.

We are going to have a new President come Nov 3rd 2020. You can blame all the unseen leftist and other made up excuses you want.

I don't need CNN, fox or Rush Limbaugh to know who to vote for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 26, 2020
James4bright:
She's just a bitch, she could probably do the same thing to a white man. Some people are just natural assholes.

What about blacks who kill blacks? Are they racist too. Or African Americans who say they hate Nigerians.

Like I said earlier, some people are just assholes, don't generalize what she did with most white folks.
TRUTH
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by vertueptime: 2:00pm On May 26, 2020
Ok wise fool

tyup:

don't you know Atimes it's good to be Quiet and be considered a wise person than to speak n remove all doubt of being Foolish undecided
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by vertueptime: 2:01pm On May 26, 2020
So, is that why you should be stupid?

kemicalreact:
Don't be stupid. The man is volunteer/worker in the park.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Yankee101: 2:01pm On May 26, 2020
Sorry cos you got caught
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 26, 2020
Yankee101:
Companies dey look for who to sack for this downturn, this woman just give her company excuse to fire her azz
She will be dealt with.
COMPANIES and EMPLOYEES no dey joke for Abroad ooo.
They may fire her eventually.
.... And stain her record
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2020
Let's take it easy with her... She may have experienced trauma from a black man before. Besides, she didn't say anything wrong... Recording someone without their permission is a threat. The man was invading her privacy. Argue with your keyboard. grin
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Lukay99: 2:02pm On May 26, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Many black men are under the jail now because of these white women due to false claims of Ra...p...e, physical abuse etc. Yet these black men will not learn their lesson and will continue to chase these women. If this was 1950, without the help of a video phone, the police would have believed her and killed that black man.

Black women can definitely do worse, a bad white woman will wrongfully accused a black man but a bad black woman will not only wrongly accuse you but will also physically attack you in the process.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by vertueptime: 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
My mumu friend, couldn't he just talk to her or correct her without video, he provoked her, if his aim was correction that wasnt the way to go about it televising,

lenghtinny:

Na big mumu you be if you think he made that recording for fun....

Dealing with bitter women like this in developed worlds involves hard evidences like video or audio recordings because nobody will ever believe a man’s word against theirs.....

Even white men aren’t spared from their excesses. We all saw what transpired between Johnny Depp and his ex
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you want the woman to describe him, btw Biden said if a black doesn’t vote for him in November, then he’s not black enough... tell me any media house that reported that

Again Bleep the media, New York is a Democrat state with a lot of black so don’t bring trump here

If you think the media are not bias, is the black man the only race in America? so why pit us against the white every time, there are Asians and Latino, why always black

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear Asians talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

PS... if you regard TSR as your new source then fvck off, that page screams of racism

Off topic

To control a place you have to hold the majority, but how do you hold the majority when blacks Aborts their pregnancy more than every tribe combined, the media won’t talk about this, how do you control a place when blacks prefer to be given welfare than being employed, how do you control a place when blacks holds the majority in jails? How do you control a place when blacks will rather drip than give out scholarships, But the media won’t report bout this, you know how many blacks that are being killed by fellow blacks in Chicago daily
Glad you see behind the media deception and cultural conditioning, You have 3 likes, because many can't see, many can't think out of the box, many are just following the crowd. Meanwhile, I will suggest you search deeply about the true history of Blacks, its hidden, You will understand more why this occurrences.
Shalom.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Minemrys: 2:05pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

My opinion though.
reas0n ur theory again. E get flaw.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 26, 2020
Evil of the society...socio-cultural intimidation and dominance...problem of humans, black or white.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Resees: 2:06pm On May 26, 2020
This is for all the people that talk trash about Africa and Nigeria this is for the monkeys that messes up Nigeria but wants to run to Canada and other white men country..I hope yll are seeing it ? and guess what? This is just nothing compared to what goes on behind the scene.Keep selling off all your fathers land while you run to where you are not needed.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you want the woman to describe him, btw Biden said if a black doesn’t vote for him in November, then he’s not black enough... tell me any media house that reported that

Again Bleep the media, New York is a Democrat state with a lot of black so don’t bring trump here

If you think the media are not bias, is the black man the only race in America? so why pit us against the white every time, there are Asians and Latino, why always black

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear Asians talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

PS... if you regard TSR as your new source then fvck off, that page screams of racism

Off topic

To control a place you have to hold the majority, but how do you hold the majority when blacks Aborts their pregnancy more than every tribe combined, the media won’t talk about this, how do you control a place when blacks prefer to be given welfare than being employed, how do you control a place when blacks holds the majority in jails? How do you control a place when blacks will rather drip than give out scholarships, But the media won’t report bout this, you know how many blacks that are being killed by fellow blacks in Chicago daily

You're going off point oga...
Read the post, watch the video, this time, slowly.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Minemrys: 2:07pm On May 26, 2020
don4real18:
Racism won't end soon
it's an0ther name or disguise for hate. Only in this case, people cho0se to hate cos of color.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by themaestro08(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes [/b],after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.[b]
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia&ved=2ahUKEwip9cfYzNHpAhVNDmMBHcHTDd0QFjAdegQIARAO&usg=AOvVaw1qIAv2XvjxDVl-eTpsRav8&cshid=1590498766154
My opinion though.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

History has shown that is not always the case, as a matter of fact the opposite is likely to happen.

If anything Liberia is a perfect example - the black Americans who were brought back from America as slaves impose an apartheid regime. Treating their kinsmen the way or even worse than they were treated.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia&ved=2ahUKEwip9cfYzNHpAhVNDmMBHcHTDd0QmhMwCnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw1og43Z7CfffdqQnhwiAIhW
history of Liberia https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia&ved=2ahUKEwip9cfYzNHpAhVNDmMBHcHTDd0QFjAcegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw1og43Z7CfffdqQnhwiAIhW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.