Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (66318 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2020
Police would have shown up at the scene and that black man would have ended up getting shot.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Goodmarlian: 2:08pm On May 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:
When will every soul realize that all humans are humans irrespective of their colours....... except for those with devilish minds.
Never.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by madridsta007(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you want the woman to describe him, btw Biden said if a black doesn’t vote for him in November, then he’s not black enough... tell me any media house that reported that

Again Bleep the media, New York is a Democrat state with a lot of black so don’t bring trump here

If you think the media are not bias, is the black man the only race in America? so why pit us against the white every time, there are Asians and Latino, why always black

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear Asians talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

PS... if you regard TSR as your new source then fvck off, that page screams of racism

Off topic

To control a place you have to hold the majority, but how do you hold the majority when blacks Aborts their pregnancy more than every tribe combined, the media won’t talk about this, how do you control a place when blacks prefer to be given welfare than being employed, how do you control a place when blacks holds the majority in jails? How do you control a place when blacks will rather drip than give out scholarships, But the media won’t report bout this, you know how many blacks that are being killed by fellow blacks in Chicago daily

Thank you for telling the truth!
She was only calling the White Death squads on the African-American to give him the Diallo treatment.
Nothing special.
She didnt have a gun, or else he would have ended up as Ahmaud Arbery. Nothing special.
It is not racist undecided

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Justiceleague1: 2:14pm On May 26, 2020
Trending in the countries US,UK and Germany and also in the kwantiri known as Nigeria.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by coputa(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
They cannot come to Africa and they cannot equally develop Africa.Africa cannot develope beyond its present level.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2020
EliteBiz:

Glad you see behind the media deception and cultural conditioning, You have 3 likes, because many can't see, many can't think out of the box, many are just following the crowd. Meanwhile, I will suggest you search deeply about the true history of Blacks, its hidden, You will understand more why this occurrences.
Shalom.

I don’t care bout the likes, but the way media turns this into racism is mind blowing

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Goodmarlian: 2:16pm On May 26, 2020
coputa:
They cannot come to Africa and they cannot equally develop Africa.Africa cannot develope beyond its present level.
Don't be negative.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by israelmao(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2020
What she would have called if it were the dog herself?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2020
Sermwell:
I don't even know what to comment!!

my prayer is that all tribal and religious bigots on nairaland will sleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow morning!!

click like if you agree!

click share is you disagree!!

What a comment
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Minemrys: 2:18pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Bleep the Media how they pit the 2 races together every time, how do you want the woman to describe him, btw Biden said if a black doesn’t vote for him in November, then he’s not black enough... tell me any media house that reported that

Again Bleep the media, New York is a Democrat state with a lot of black so don’t bring trump here

If you think the media are not bias, is the black man the only race in America? so why pit us against the white every time, there are Asians and Latino, why always black

Check US athletes, musicians and religious institutions, black dominated it, Asians were cramped up during world war 2, you won’t hear Asians talk bout it but when it comes to black, the media will exaggerate it, media should stop the bias

PS... if you regard TSR as your new source then fvck off, that page screams of racism

Off topic

To control a place you have to hold the majority, but how do you hold the majority when blacks Aborts their pregnancy more than every tribe combined, the media won’t talk about this, how do you control a place when blacks prefer to be given welfare than being employed, how do you control a place when blacks holds the majority in jails? How do you control a place when blacks will rather drip than give out scholarships, But the media won’t report bout this, you know how many blacks that are being killed by fellow blacks in Chicago daily
a hater of his own skin. U d0n't kn0w 1st hand what blacks in white nati0ns have suffered right fr0m time immem0rial. D0n't c0me here with trump w0rship. This isn't abt biden or trump, dem0crat or republican. U seeing evil in the color of black but failing to ask what brought them to this m0ment speaks of ur IQ. Go google the Tulsa massacre, to learn m0re of how successful blacks were lynched and killed, their businesses lo0ted by whites b4 c0ming here to speak of employment or whatever. The american system is designed to be systemically racist. It didn't start with trump, and many whites ackn0wledge this. N0w, shut up if u can't sympathize with actual victims.

8 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by ThePussiologist: 2:18pm On May 26, 2020
vertueptime:

The black man sef na amebo, how wil you just go to d park and start videoing some one, anyone will feel threatened

you're not exposed yet, don't worry when you leave the shores of Africa to a saner clime then you will understand why that mam started recording her.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 26, 2020
Lukay99:

Black women can definitely do worse, a bad white woman will wrongfully accused a black man but a bad black woman will not only wrongly accuse you but will also physically attack you in the process.

Still caping for the white Kweens I see?

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 2:21pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
This your opinion nor follow o, even we in Africa want to go and join them (Africa American). Is it not racist, let us face the racist together.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
Lukay99:

Black women can definitely do worse, a bad white woman will wrongfully accused a black man but a bad black woman will not only wrongly accuse you but will also physically attack you in the process.
U don't have to hate on the black woman at every slightest opportunity. This is a case of a white woman and a black man. Live the black woman out of it. If I call u misogynists now u go say I dey lie

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by coputa(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Don't be negative.
faith without work is dead.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Kirinwa: 2:24pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

My opinion though.

Just as Nigeria is absorbing you on hard fought for #30 000 minimum wage and #20 000 audio palliative.

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
It's Trump Era. She is using her white privilege, so no suprise.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Emax911: 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
vertueptime:

The black man sef na amebo, how wil you just go to d park and start videoing some one, anyone will feel threatened

cant u read
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Off topic

Uncle ruckus from boondocks, is this u.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

My opinion though.

You are a slowpoke. Who told you that Afticans are not advanced in science and technology?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Goodmarlian: 2:29pm On May 26, 2020
dario078:

You are a slowpoke. Who told you that Afticans are not advanced in science and technology?

Given the name of an African invention .

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 2:30pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Off topic

What a load of rubbish.

Where Asians put on slave ships from Africa to America. Where Asians bound in chains and traded/owned like cattles?
Where Asians lynched for staring at white women?

Do you know first Nations (non blacks) in Canada are going through the same social inequality the blacks in the US are going through which was caused by generations of supression.

Oh Trump is from New York too, so why the "do not bring Trump here"?

I can almost guess your tribe from the poisonous post you out up there.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by OsuMustGo: 2:32pm On May 26, 2020
khia:
They don't give a damn about that black man , their concern is that dog.
How can racism stop?
When an obviously brown people accepts a label of black, just because some pink people who decides to call themselves white told you so.
To them, white colour depicts:
Good
Clean
Holy
Peace etc and black is the direct opposite.
The brainwash is so deep and it has even eaten down to religious believes.
You think it's a joke?

CAN YOU EVER IMAGINE YOUR GOD-JESUS IN "BLACK" COLOUR OR WEARING A BLACK CLOTH?

The first thing African-American/ brown skin colour people need is emancipation from this slave label.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by GamalNasser: 2:32pm On May 26, 2020
NextPresido:

you are forming expert on US matters...all the way from Ajegunle.

Well done sir

Not Ajegunle but from my own house in Lekki Phase One... but which one is even your business?
Is your own expertise missing?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 2:34pm On May 26, 2020
SaintBishop:
She is beautiful.
She is actually ugly. Both physical appearance and inside.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by SOPWriter: 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
New York is a black dominated area, that woman shouldn't start what she cannot finish.
Are you referring to the same New York I know of? What's the consideration for this assumption?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
Minemrys:

a hater of his own skin. U d0n't kn0w 1st hand what blacks in white nati0ns have suffered right fr0m time immem0rial. D0n't c0me here with trump w0rship. This isn't abt biden or trump, dem0crat or republican. U seeing evil in the color of black but failing to ask what brought them to this m0ment speaks of ur IQ. Go google the Tulsa massacre, to learn m0re of how successful blacks were lynched and killed, their businesses lo0ted by whites b4 c0ming here to speak of employment or whatever. The american system is designed to be systemically racist. It didn't start with trump, and many whites ackn0wledge this. N0w, shut up if u can't sympathize with actual victims.

I don’t hate my own skin, native Americans have suffered more, but the media won’t exploit their plight to pit them up with the whites
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Uncle ruckus from boondocks, is this u.

No your dad
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 2:40pm On May 26, 2020
aywhy93:
Saw the Video on TSR earlier.. What a wicked white woman!!! Imagine how many black men would have been unjustly punished, jailed or even killed by racist bitter white women like her just because there was no video recording.
I watched the video on twitter. It was painful to watch. I also called out the lady's company on twitter. Imagine such a person interviewing a black person for a job.

Glad she has been placed on administrative leave. Criminal charges to follow soon. What she did in the state of New York is Ilegal. She lied to emergency dispatch and also commited an act of animal cruelty.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2020
salford1:

What a load of rubbish.

Where Asians put on slave ships from Africa to America. Where Asians bound in chains and traded/owned like cattles?
Where Asians lynched for staring at white women?

Do you know first Nations (non blacks) in Canada are going through the same social inequality the blacks in the US are going through which was caused by generations of supression.

Oh Trump is from New York too, so why the "do not bring Trump here"?

I can almost guess your tribe from the poisonous post you out up there.

Blacks in southern US states also owned slaves, stop exploring blacks and calling everything racism
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Babysawale19: 2:47pm On May 26, 2020
EliteBiz:

Glad you see behind the media deception and cultural conditioning, You have 3 likes, because many can't see, many can't think out of the box, many are just following the crowd. Meanwhile, I will suggest you search deeply about the true history of Blacks, its hidden, You will understand more why this occurrences.
Shalom.
What are you talking about? Are you okay or deranged?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by salford1: 2:47pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Blacks in southern US states also owned slaves, stop exploring blacks and calling everything racism
They bought slaves to freedom. (They bought their own family members/friends passed on by hereditary to white plantation owners).

Blacks in Africa participated in the slave trade. The chiefs and upper class in Africa waged war against seeker tribes to capture slaves.

That Apart, the fact that some members of an oppressed class (e.g. Irish people) participate in oppression doesn’t excuse that oppression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.