Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (66323 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

It wasn’t and I stand by that, no major news company reported it, I’m not a conservative, the media should stop putting white and blacks together, not everything is racism, they make it look like blacks are being abused everyday but there are countless of videos online where whites are being abused by blacks
shut up! No dey open mouth all the time...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 26, 2020
This was one of the things i was pointing out to before the so called nairaland ban me, that's by the way.
For those black people that doesn't want to fix their country this is what you're going to be served when you get to the land owned by the Caucasians.

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by lenghtinny(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2020
spiralwedge:
Where's that Id!ot telling us Russia is not racist.
This scenario in the US can never happen in Russia, where the black man still has some rights.
In Russia, people openly call you monkey, chocolate or even beat you to pulp... in broad daylight!

When it comes to racisms the westerners are learners compared to Eastern Europeans....

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by AWFCNAIJA: 1:15pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Likes to pay my bills or what...

To feed your foolishness

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Reference(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2020
Even Nigerians, ace racists are commenting on this thread. Talk of the toothpick and log. Abegi.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by excanny: 1:15pm On May 26, 2020
This is why I hate America.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by stanliwise(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2020
planetx:
Why do you Nigerians go to the American embassy and get treated like animals with the VO humiliating you all so you can get a visa.
I have never gone to america embassy for your info but if African as a continent can respect itself and build her home then maybe them there is hope

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by CAUSTIC002: 1:16pm On May 26, 2020
don4real18:
Racism won't end soon
it will never end, as long as our skin and body features are different.
We should talk about ending tribalism first.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by thecommunist(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.
lol...very laughable. As a matter of fact, the kinds of challenges, security concerns( from government officials, law enforcement and criminals) and inhumane treatments most Africans in most parts of Africa face daily is far worse than racism in US and Europe. Please note :I'm not supporting racism neither am I self hating.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by ZikTzu: 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

It wasn’t and I stand by that, no major news company reported it, I’m not a conservative, the media should stop putting white and blacks together, not everything is racism, they make it look like blacks are being abused everyday but there are countless of videos online where whites are being abused by blacks
WSJ - https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-biden-to-black-radio-host-if-youre-deciding-between-me-or-trump-then-you-aint-black-11590166629
Yahoo - https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-tells-charlamagne-tha-131358528.html
Forbes - https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2020/05/22/i-shouldnt-have-been-so-cavalier-biden-apologizes-for-you-aint-black-remark-about-black-trump-supporters/
RCP- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/05/24/charlamagne_tha_god_democrats_are_taking_black_voters_for_granted.html
NYT - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/us/politics/joe-biden-black-breakfast-club.html
CBS - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-black-voters-considering-trump/
CNN - https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/05/22/joe-biden-you-aint-black-breakfast-club-mh-orig.cnn
BET - https://www.bet.com/news/national/2020/05/22/joe-biden-black-voters.html

Fact of the matter is racism is not as rare in America as most people make it seem. The more we expose racism(or prejudice by anyone) by people, the better it will be.
I find it funny why people don't say the same when Jews call out antisemitism.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
MandalorianCree:
Until Africa becomes a world power, the black man will never be respected anywhere in the world.
loud it

That is what it is,
As long as this reality world is concerned, it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
shut up! No dey open mouth all the time...

I’m typing not opening mouth, imagine being emotional behind a keyboard... afofun gbemu dodoyo
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
So na wettin you wan go do for our Military be that

No way shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
There two issues here - (i) racism and (ii) a woman taking advantage of gender favouritism.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:

To feed your foolishness

Never knew you’re being fed by likes
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
khia:
They don't give a damn about that black man , their concern is that dog.
America grin
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Agbebakun22: 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
The hate you give.....
Little Children Bleep everybody

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Agbebakun22: 1:21pm On May 26, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Little Infants Bleep everybody
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Originalsly: 1:23pm On May 26, 2020
911Tat:

Her career is going down of care is not taken

She is already suspended from her job....and I'm sure will be fired. Guess she's not from NYC or was living here long enough. Whites would be the ones to make her suffer. The last time a White guy went off on a Hispanic woman... he was kicked out from his residence and his office was shut down. Her job is already gone... and more likely... she would soon be kicked out of her apartment.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

I’m typing not opening mouth, imagine being emotional behind a keyboard... afofun gbemu dodoyo
lol, are you from Ogun state, cos na my guys over there dey use the bolded when abusing.. grin
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by VenumX: 1:26pm On May 26, 2020
The man get luck. Wetin dey for do am eh...e go regret im life.

Even the white lady is not remorseful. Her words:
' I want to apologise to THAT man'.
' I am so blessed '

The dog has been taken away from her to know if the treat he fed it was poisoned. If they had found anything eh, the man own don finish.

This is the same white lady some failures are emailing and will email from now on everyday from this end so they can escape the sh1t hole.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 26, 2020
don4real18:
Racism won't end soon
you expect RACISM to end when TRIBALISM is at its peak on Nairaland... grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 1:26pm On May 26, 2020
thundafire:
shut up

Shut me up.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 26, 2020
ODJ123:
Racism everywhere....
meanwhile check ma dp....
and claim urs
You expect RACISM to end when NAIRALAND is the epicenter of TRIBALISM....
One can't eat his or her cake and still have it. grin grin grin
Until we start applying values honor and values to ourselves, no one will respect BLACK

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 26, 2020
Authoreety:
Women all over the world are the same... Always running their mouth like control-!ess tap

BTW, watch out this thread, Nairaland girls will wash guys that prefer whites to blacks
They are the same, even WORSE in Diaspora.
WOMEN beat up MEN in Diaspora.
This is not because the MEN are weak or impotent. Rather it's for peace to reign so as to avert WORLD WAR III. grin

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by PartnerusIsBack: 1:30pm On May 26, 2020
It is terrible here in Ireland. God save us all.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Lukay99: 1:30pm On May 26, 2020
sweetmelanin:
No surprise here...
..and these are the same dirty white women African American men will willingly choose over their fellow black women.

Believe me, the Black woman (Mostly African American women) will do worst to the black man. there are many black men locked up in prison today because of domestic violence cases, most of them are set up by their fellow black women. American women in general (including some Nigerian women too) are quick to call police (911) and will lie against the man even though they are usually the aggressor simply because they know the system always favors the women.

I've had to bailed out my Male friends from the jail on multiple occasions even though my Male friends are usually the ones that actually called the police against their black girlfriend or baby mama for protection against these women aggressiveness or assaults. these women will yelled at you, slap you, assault you in every possible way and turn around and lie and called the man the aggressor whenever they see the police. the system always favors the women against the man. many black men in prison today are put there by a lying black woman. why do you think many of our Nigerians brothers are now killing their own Nigerian imported wife in America.

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by 360command: 1:32pm On May 26, 2020
sweetmelanin:
No surprise here...
..and these are the same dirty white women African American men will willingly choose over their fellow black women.
not just African American, the Africans will do the same.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2020
cococandy:
The black men that get excited at the thought of a white woman lipsrsealed
BLACK Female AMERICANS are the worst on planet earth.
The only number they can memorise is 911.
Their MOUTHS operate on SOLAR SYSTEM, so their mouths are always running.
If she were to be a BLACK AMERICAN, she should have torn her cloths herself and inflicted wounds on her body with the claim that the Guy did it. That's why MEN avoid most Ladies abroad like plague.

So Calm down

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol grin
she perfectly demonstrated the devillish role "false accuser of the brethren" the devil delegated to her
lol
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 1:36pm On May 26, 2020
See my clients
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 26, 2020
Many black men are under the jail now because of these white women due to false claims of Ra...p...e, physical abuse etc. Yet these black men will not learn their lesson and will continue to chase these "white kweens". If this was 1950, without the help of a video phone, the police would have believed her and killed that black man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.