Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me (2258 Views)

I’m 38 Years Old & I Need A Husband. N50m For Anyone Who Will Marry Me (video) / She Infected Me With An STD / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by ibkayee(f): 4:48pm On May 26, 2020
Ralphjoe:

She is confused if she should go ahead with the proposal or walk away

Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by fabuloz1(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Did you miss the 'some' in the post?
He was trying to say your input still coincides with the fact that he got it from another woman grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by StubbornGENIUS: 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Story Story STOOORY
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by Ralphjoe(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Did you miss the 'some' in the post?
okay baby, now I see it... thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by Ralphjoe(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2020
fieryy:

They don't want to disclose it? The man she's about to marry is evil. He knew he had STD and still went ahead to infect her. What's there to consider?
well we are still hammering that into her head, no she is looking at us like we are jealous and don't want the best for her.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by Ralphjoe(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
fabuloz1:

He was trying to say your input still coincides with the fact that he got it from another woman grin
that one angle am looking at it from but the guy is very wicked, using marriage to draw her in embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by Ralphjoe(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Story Story STOOORY
not just a story, this is what is currently going on right now, she is not talking to us because of this guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by fabuloz1(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2020
Ralphjoe:
that one angle am looking at it from but the guy is very wicked, using marriage to draw her in embarassed
He doesn't wanna lose her. On his part, it's not a big deal. He's doing his part as a man whereas, the girl has the big decision to take. The ball is in her court whether to accept or decline.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by Ralphjoe(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
fabuloz1:

He doesn't wanna lose her. On his part, it's not a big deal. He's doing his part as a man whereas, the girl has the big decision to take. The ball is in her court whether to accept or decline.
The fact that she is even considering it irks me alot, like after everything this guy has done to you? She isn't being rational at all.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by Ralphjoe(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2020
SavageResponse:

The main issue here is the fact that there may likely be physical abuse if your friend agrees to marry this guy
highly likely but she is not seeing all these, a guy that can so endanger your life like this can kill you, am just so sorry for her.
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by fabuloz1(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2020
Ralphjoe:
The fact that she is even considering it irks me alot, like after everything this guy has done to you? She isn't being rational at all.
Maybe the fear of starting afresh with another man to spend years with him before a proposal. You may not understand women oh! Once the opportunity comes knocking, grab it
Re: My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me by AmancalledGod: 5:50pm On May 26, 2020
she get luck say no be HIV all this too much talk won't even be necessary... dumb ass gal

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can These 2 Things Do? [Picture] / Chika Ike Flaunts Her Voluptuous Thighs In New Dance Video / Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.