Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (47665 Views)

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by HundredWays(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Go and tell that to Ballon D'Or, UEFA etc...

He is better than Ramos at the moment and he is presently the best defender on earth at the moment, deal with it.
93mins Ramos Header against ATM 2014 is better than Entire VVD Carrier!!

do the maths, 4ucl trophy!!

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Humanoid01(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Go and tell that to Ballon D'Or, UEFA etc...

He is better than Ramos at the moment and he is presently the best defender on earth at the moment, deal with it.
Best defender on earth? Lol because football is only played in Europe or what?
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by AbdulCLO: 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
I totally agreed with you...... example when salah was in Chelsea he could not even break into the first eleven like wise Kelvin deburyne

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:36pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

Have you watched City's Aymerick Laporte? he's a tougher defender than VVD. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Liverpool and I'm not saying he's not a good defender, but he's not worth the hype.

Same Laporte or there is another one, e don do abeg.
Please don't quote me again...

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by elonize(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2020
Well we don't have any decent striker in d world anymore, dey now convert midfielder to striker.I think aguero shud b d last,n also Costa of atm.cant remember d rest.once dey retire.no more decent striker. But during drogba days sha,if van dirk dey DAT time,e for hear am.d battle wil b tuf.van dirk is a good defender,no doubt about it. Any defender dat can put calm in a defense is a good 1.not to mention e scores like a striker too.so those ppo saying he is operated no sabi play ball,or even watch ball.u buy players to add n change d team n van dirk has done dat
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by apexx3262: 4:37pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 3830390[/color]
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by apexx3262: 4:37pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Humanoid01(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Same Laporte or there is another one, e don do abeg. Please don't quote me again...
Yes, same Laporte.
I shouldn't quote you again? Na you bring argument, na you dey run.
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:39pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

Best defender on earth? Lol because football is only played in Europe or what?

If you can't read or update yourself online, please don't quote me again.
Simple online check would have saved you from this irrelevant question bro.

I'm here to have fun not to teach/tutor
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by dumininu01(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2020
uyiv:
Van dijk is definitely not in the class of Jack Stam, Nesta, Maldini and co. But he is definitely one of the most intelligent defenders ever. Liverpool's game against Tottenham comes to mind, when he confused Sissoko and made him not score.
that's what people don't know... Tho another striker might have punished him but van dijk makes defending look easy... It's not about been aggressive at times... Intelligence and positioning is important in defending right now

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by mordred44: 4:40pm On May 26, 2020
henderson scrap van jk learner
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Humanoid01(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

If you can't read or update yourself online, please don't quote me again. Simple online check would have saved you from this irrelevant question bro.
I'm here to have fun not to teach/tutor
LoL typical sentimentalist.
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

Yes, same Laporte.

I shouldn't quote you again? Na you bring argument, na you dey run.

Because we dey argue no mean say make you dey bring up unnecessary points out of hatred.

Even Guardiola will tell you, you lack footballing knowledge with that question you asked.

On what ground are you comparing him with Laporte, at least before you compare someone with another... you have to consider stats, individual honor, head to head, etc.

E don do you, biko.
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Say that to Messi and Cr7 and any other top player.

There's no plater that doesn't enjoy contributions from his teammates, alaye you no get talk.
Origi scored for Liverpool when VVD and co has conceded 3goals in the first leg!!

Give VVD a Karius, let's see how good he will become!!!..

VVD is an Overrated Varane!!!

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

LoL typical sentimentalist.

Go online and check please...
You know the current best forward in the world, you know the keeper too, same with the midfielder but you are acting as if you don't know the best defender in the world.

Stop disturbing me.
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by agbo2345(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2020
Why won't van dijk shine when Chelsea uses Abraham as main striker, Man U uses Rashford, Martial as strikers, Arsenal Lacazeth and Abu, Man City try small at least Aguero na senior striker but there is Jesus so which striker dey England now that can withstand then Drogba, Henry, Rooney, Costa, Tevex abeg football is fast declining joor

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
Origi scored for Liverpool when VVD and co has conceded 3goals in the first leg!!

Give VVD a Karius, let's see how good he will become!!!..

VVD is an Overrated Varane!!!

I no get talk with you biko...

Your logic is off point, Xavi/Iniesta scored against Chelsea in 2012, who the final praise?

Ramos scored 93rd equalizer against ATM who got the praise?

Neymar help Barca to equalize and defeat PSG in that comeback, who got the final praise?
And many more like that.

You no get talk.
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Playermayweda(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Shey vvd dey mad ni, He wan play against Wayne Rooney,Theirry Henry and expect his life not to spoil, is it because messi did not dribble him last season or he was running away from neymar last season?,I can argue this thing from now on to december that Zaha dribbled van dijk last season, I saw it live

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Joefat: 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Some people will still blame this tread on buhari..
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by seunak2016: 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
no be Salzburg player finished him am that tym

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by GFELOG2018: 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
Van Dijk na Defender?
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

I no get talk with you biko...

Your logic is off point, Xavi/Iniesta scored against Chelsea in 2012, who the final praise?

Ramos scored 93rd equalizer against ATM who got the praise?

Neymar help Barca to equalize and defeat PSG in that comeback, who got the final praise?
And many more like that.

You no get talk.
After Barcelona was 3 goals down??
And Messi was the defender that conceded those goals??

Do you know what it takes to be praised as the best Player in the world as a Defender??

Check Beckenbauer and Cannavaro very well for further clarification!!

VVD is just an Overrated Varane!!!
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by chila99: 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
that is what most of this people dont know, they think defending is all about jumping into tackle.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by apexx8054: 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 4045407[/color]
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
After Barcelona was 3 goals down??
And Messi was the defender that conceded those goals??

Do you know what it takes to be praised as the best Player in the world as a Defender??

Check Beckenbauer and Cannavaro very well for further clarification!!

VVD is just an Overrated Varane!!!

That your first part is off point, I said who scored those goals and who got the praise.

Few seasons before VVD joined liverpool, how was liverpool defense faring? And compare it with the present defense..
Answer this question with honest mind and you will get the point.

I won't reply you after this.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

That your first part is off point, I said who scored those goals and who got the praise.

Few seasons before VVD joined liverpool, how was liverpool defense faring? And compare it with the present defense..
Answer this question with honest mind and you will get the point.

I won't reply you after this.
Before Allison joined Liverpool, how was Liverpool embarrassed in the UCL final even with VVD??

Compare that embarrassment with Allison in goals!!

VVD is just an Overrated Varane!!
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Vickho6(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2020
Defender wey fear dribble.. Over hyping VVD
Sentiment apart,, d likes of drogba, Costa go frustrate him. Using matip for dirty job, agba TERRY__VVD no feel take shot like this men
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by RTSC: 5:02pm On May 26, 2020
Even van Dirk would not make that kind of mistake.

Drogba would score a hat trick on him even with malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Vickho6(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
Before Allison joined Liverpool, how was Liverpool embarrassed in the UCL final even with VVD??

Compare that embarrassment with Allison in goals!!

VVD is just an Overrated Varane!!

Hey,, the ucl final lost can't be blame cos of d defense
D first and last goal was karius fault see d stupid action... He was threatened
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by sunkieisland(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
Though there are still good strikers in the EPL right now,

We can not rule out the iota of truth in Ballack's statement.

Back in the days, there were rock solid defenders but there were also great strikers.

Seriously, I think Van Dyk is overhyped.
My opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His / Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.