Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (54059 Views)

Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by megareal: 10:01pm On May 28, 2020
I would never have married a man like my Dad even if they added 100 mil on top. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by holicupp(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2020
I WILL BRO MY MUM IS AN ANGEL A WONDERFUL WOMEN FILLED WITH KNOWLEDGE,WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING GOD WILL BLESS THAT WOMEN FOR ME AND MY DAD TOO A WONDERFUL PARENT
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by SwagPower: 10:05pm On May 28, 2020
I'll definitely marry someone like my Mum..Infact that's the whole idea!..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Gkemz: 11:06pm On May 28, 2020
I will never pray that my wife will be like my mother. I have my reasons. Any woman who cannot submit to her husband's authority is not my kind of woman and secondly, any woman who incite others against one is not an ideal wife for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:09pm On May 28, 2020
expert234:

But you said your father raped you nah. Why are you denying that you were raped
Omo your stupidity nor be here Sha ,I said it before that it must be from your ancestors,this your stupidity na ancient one grin grin grin cheesy.

A case study is what I used , judging by how Nigerian men have turned this country into rape headquarters of the world. But then your Nigerian brothers doing what they know how to do best

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bizarre-man-rapes-3-daughters/amp/

https://punchng.com/man-defiles-daughter-in-ebonyi/

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/how-14-year-old-schoolgirl-was-kidnapped-raped-for-27-days-in-anambra/

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo

And more than I can even paste ,lol

Congrats ,you and your brothers are about to put Nigeria on the map as the rapists capital of the world as if the fraud Nigerian men have made us be recognized for is not enough grin. Judging by how you seem to be glorifying it grin grin grin. Shameless scum.

Add that to the list of ritualists and dead beat fathers ,lol so much for being Nigerian men grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by expert234: 11:15pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Omo your stupidity nor be here Sha ,I said it before that it must be from your ancestors,this your stupidity na ancient one grin grin grin cheesy.

A case study is what I used , judging by how Nigerian men have turned this country into rape headquarters of the world. But then your Nigerian brothers doing what they know how to do best

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bizarre-man-rapes-3-daughters/amp/

https://punchng.com/man-defiles-daughter-in-ebonyi/

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/how-14-year-old-schoolgirl-was-kidnapped-raped-for-27-days-in-anambra/

Re: Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo

And more than I can even paste ,lol

Congrats ,you and your brothers are about to put Nigeria on the map as the rapists capital of the world as if the fraud Nigerian men have made us be recognized for is not enough grin. Judging by how you seem to be glorifying it grin grin grin. Shameless scum.

Add that to the list of ritualists and dead beat fathers ,lol so much for being Nigerian men grin grin

Omo! Your father try o. Why does he love raping like this? Is that why you became a damaged, dysfunctional adult?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:22pm On May 28, 2020
expert234:

Omo! Your father try o. Why does he love raping like this? Is that why you became a damaged, dysfunctional adult?
When I was growing up , children as old as 15 still bathed outside but now a woman can't even leave her toddler with their own fathers. Women can't even allow young men send their daughters on errands.

Nigerian men of this generation ,all of you should bow your preverted heads in shame , what a disgusting generation of men,scums ,even animals are not safe .

https://www.nairaland.com/5722269/man-caught-having-sex-goat/4#87225090

grin, useless disgusting things

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by IchbinAB: 11:25pm On May 28, 2020
I wish God will bless me with a woman that is like my mum. She is an Angel, a living saint.
May God bless her for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Slimsly100(f): 11:38pm On May 28, 2020
Can't marry someone like my dad. Ever!
But if I were a man, I'd marry someone like mammy over again. That woman, if nor be she ehn! angry cry
But thank God
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by content208: 12:18am On May 29, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh shut up there, have you finished talking to your brothers that are rearing terrorists in the name of almajiris? Have you finished talking to your brothers stealing babies in the hospital from their mothers for ritual?

But you are more concerned about a matter that doesn't concern you. Nigeria has the largest number of out of school children, children are being used in the north to fight a senseless war ,but here you are concerned about my children ,this load wey you carry so go break your neck.

The way you just cuss any how really says a lot about you and your background.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:21am On May 29, 2020
content208:

The way you just cuss any how really says a lot about you and your background.
yen yen yen, I am sure you didn't notice the insult in your comment or you choose to be stupid too? undecided,come una dey mad? How can you insult me first and be claiming victim , thunder fire you this night ,what rubbish! angry

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by content208: 12:23am On May 29, 2020
Ladycewhy:
yen yen yen, I am sure you didn't notice the insult in your comment or you choose to be stupid too? undecided,come una dey mad? How can you insult me first and be claiming victim , thunder fire you this night ,what rubbish! angry

So, what have you achieved with the uncouth way you have been conducting yourself all along? Bitterness makes the most beautiful of women look ugly
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:26am On May 29, 2020
content208:

So, what have you achieved with the uncouth way you have been conducting yourself all along? Bitterness makes the most beautiful of women look ugly
and did i tell you I came here or opened this account to look for man or impress anyone? . undecided. You all want gender war on this forum and I fought one war today ,that is my acheivement grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by foleskay(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I always pray for God never to give me a man like my dad ,I would rather remain unmarried than marry a man like my dad!.

A wicked philanderer,a toxic misogynist,a typical traditional man still stuck in the 1800s angry
Wow. All these Nouns and adjectives for your dad! shocked sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.