Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (54180 Views)

Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by MNDY(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
bla bla bla. How many ladies and even guys here will want their daughters to marry a man like their fathers? .

That should tell you that the men are the issue ,our mothers of old covered the nasty attitudes of these men. And let me just say this ,just because a marriage lasts doesn't mean it was healthy . Many marriages stood the test of time because our mothers had to compromise,not because the men were all that .

The men and women of old married for love. The love they have for each other conquered all. They ironed issues out with it.

NOTE THIS: Nowadays, a woman becomes terrible when the money she married the man for is not there (much) again, she also becomes terrible when she is tired of the man and his wealth. And you and I know that women marry for money. Well, most women look for who is capable of taking care of them and the family financially, not love.

Since women marry for money and not for love like that, when the money is not there (much) anymore or she even becomes tired of the man and his wealth, she then becomes terrible because she don't actually love him.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2020
expert234:

You are actually the one dishing out bullshit. Very angry, embittered soul. cheesy. Are you sure 8wont die this way?
you will die first, trailer front tyre crush your skull there grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by expert234: 7:11pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
it's your ancestors that are useless hence it manifested in you grin

Lolz. The way you talk about other people's ancestors without batting an eyelid indicates how really damaged your life has become. Lolz.
What an empty life! shocked
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by expert234: 7:12pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you will die first, trailer front tyre crush your skull there grin

Chai! grin. You are really psychologically damaged. You have become an empty hollow soul. No feminity left in your life anymore. shocked
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:13pm On May 28, 2020
MNDY:

The men and women of old married for love. The love they have for each other conquered all. They ironed issues out with it.

NOTE THIS: Nowadays, a woman becomes terrible when the money she married the man for is not there (much) again, she also becomes terrible when she is tired of the man and his wealth. And you and I know that women marry for money. Well, most women look for who is capable of taking care of them and the family financially, not love.

Since women marry for money and not for love like that, when the money is not there (much) anymore or she even becomes tired of the man and his wealth, she then becomes terrible because she don't actually love him.
many men are only humble because they don't have the resources to buga.

They say ,give a man money and you will know his true character. Most of our mothers built and were later sidelined for a yellow sisi that likes front seat of car.Who suffer head epp?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by angelfallz(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
on nairaland,it definitely is a competition.

If you are neither biased or blind ,then I guess you are either new here or feigning ignorance undecided

since you say its a competition, let me ask, is it a must that you participate?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2020
expert234:

Chai! grin. You are really psychologically damaged. You have become an empty hollow soul. No feminity left in your life anymore. shocked
lol,oh to be feminine is to be cowed and bow to an internet cretin? grin.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2020
angelfallz:

since you say its a competition, let me ask, is it a must that you participate?
nope it's not a must

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by correctyourself(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
When you age and start handling adult responsibilities, then you understand your parents more.
You begin to appreciate the sacrifices they made, the decisions they took, the lives they lived, the memories they could make for you.
With time you begin to become your parents too.
You make the same choices too.
Then you know what love means.
Sometimes too, you abandon everything they were and create a new path.
But in all your parents choices makes ypu who you eventually become.
Never forget where you came from. NEVER!

Forget this your thought, sometimes some parents are terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ramos16(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2020
angelfallz:

it is wrong to encourage someone to hate.

In an ideal world, but last time I checked we don't live in one, also I wasn't exactly encouraging her to hate
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by MNDY(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
yen yen yen. Toxic masculinity will always see women who won't take their bullshit as a threat and their penis will retract when they meet their match tongue.

Well done Ma, challenger-of-men.

When you will realize that you are wired to take your place as a woman in things and not challenge a man, it would be too late for you to adjust, and then wahala go dey.

Of course, any woman who cannot come to terms with the man as the head and approach issues as a woman, is a threat to a man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Johnsghana(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2020
FGonline:
hahaha

Funny u

I dey tell you! Mama rugged wella! Na woman like man!

Some 20 years ago, my mama beat Sister (who was like 27 years old then ooo), let even say both of them fought physically, my sister be like person wey escape for lion hand.

When my then 40 year Uncle saw my sister some days after with her battle wounds, he just started laughing at my sister. He said "you should have asked for my opinion before fighting your mother. When I was in the university, it was the fear of your mother beating me that made me face my studies and graduate with good grades. Anytime our mother wanted to discipline me, she report me to your mother, who would beat me, a full grown man, blue black."

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Uckroot: 7:47pm On May 28, 2020
crackland:
More men will definitely want to marry women like their mothers, but very few women will want to marry men like their fathers.

Says a whole lot... grin

The men are looking for glorified househelps and they will eventually turn out like the fathers no daughter will want to marry a man like.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by TheArchangel(f): 7:49pm On May 28, 2020
MNDY:

Dont ever believe this for your own good.

There was nothing like love in those days. It was just business and matchmaking.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Uckroot: 7:50pm On May 28, 2020
MNDY:

[s][/s]The men and women of old married for love. The love they have for each other conquered all. They ironed issues out with it.[s][/s]

Women of old married for love. Men married women because it was the thing to do.

That is why most men are looking for girls like their mom but most girls don’t want nothing to do with any man like their father.

Simple equation.

Our mothers endured that painful thing because divorce was not welcomed and marriage was glorified as a crown of womanhood PLUs they already had children.
Our parents didn’t trash anything out. Our Fathers made decisions and that was final.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:51pm On May 28, 2020
MNDY:

Well done Ma, challenger-of-men.

When you will realize that you are wired to take your place as a woman in things and not challenge a man, it would be too late for you to adjust, and then wahala go dey.

Of course, any woman who cannot come to terms with the man as the head and approach issues as a woman, is a threat to a man.
the bolded, that is why men of today are bitter,they wish they can go back to the 1800s and maintain the status quo. grin grin grin.

Now this is why I will always preach women independence, women who are able to stand their ground are a threat to men and reduces the size of their penis grin.

Now the question I will like to ask you is what does it mean to be the head?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2020
TheArchangel:
Dont ever believe this for your own good.

There was nothing like love in those days. It was just business and matchmaking.
you should have left him to his delusion. Many women had no say in whom to marry in the days of old. They were given out never to return to their fathers house except in a body bag.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by MNDY(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
many men are only humble because they don't have the resources to buga.

They say ,give a man money and you will know his true character. Most of our mothers built and we're later sideline for a yellow sisi that likes front seat of car.Who suffer head epp?

Na dis mentality wey modern women don twist upside down nai de cause wahala.

It is not true. You have seen Adekunle Gold, 2Face and the PSquare brothers settle with women wey build with dem.

Las las una go con become wahala as una don look money marry man wey una no love. This is how stubbornness and nagging starts. The woman would start frustrating the man because say she no love am and money sef don tire her or don reduce or don finish.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 28, 2020
angelfallz:

Amen!!
so long as he doesn't get violent on your mum when he losses his temper, i think he is okay. i know guys that are hot tempered, they are great guys, you just have to know when to push and when to stop pushing.
All the best.
True though. Thanks and you too.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:01pm On May 28, 2020
MNDY:

Na dis mentality wey modern women don twist upside down nai de cause wahala.

It is not true. You have seen Adekunle Gold, 2Face and the PSquare brothers settle with women wey build with dem.

Las las una go con become wahala as una don look money marry man wey una no love. This is how stubbornness and nagging starts. The woman would start frustrating the man because say she no love am and money sef don tire her or don reduce or don finish.
did you just add 2face to the list? Why not add segun arinze oh what about emeka Ike,Nice unkor? grin grin.

Once again ,you never answer my question,who suffer head epp? Name the person or persons

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by expert234: 8:19pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol,oh to be feminine is to be cowed and bow to an internet cretin? grin.

To be feminine is to be honourable and conduct yourself with comportment and dignity. A real feminine woman is not heard but seen. She doesn't even need to speak before she commands respect and honour. The sight of her alone makes men dignify her.

Unlike you; you talk like a gutter idiot with no honour, dignity or resilience. No wonder you were raped like the dog that you are.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by MNDY(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
the bolded, that is why men of today are bitter,they wish they can go back to the 1800s and maintain the status quo. grin grin grin.

Now this is why I will always preach women independence, women who are able to stand their ground are a threat to men and reduces the size of their penis grin.

Now the question I will like to ask you is what does it mean to be the head?

Equality at work/play and social life has gained significant progress but it just can't be in marriage or love affair; because THE HEAD means that the man came for you, and as such, reserves the right to have the final say on matters in your union accordingly.

Endeavour to come to a common ground and don't stubbornly stand your ground challenging his manhood as a woman. This whole Feminism and woke woman ideology will lead to chaos.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:30pm On May 28, 2020
expert234:

To be feminine is to be honourable and conduct yourself with comportment and dignity. A real feminine woman is not heardbut seen. She doesn't even need to speak before she commands respect and honour. The sight of her alone makes men dignify her.

Unlike you; you talk like a gutter idiot with no honour, dignity or resilience. No wonder you were raped like the dog that you are.
raped ? Lol is that what you and your father do? Oh now rapists are now glorified in your family? Lol where did rape even come into play?no wonder Nigerian men now rape their daughters even shamelessly impregnate them, it's a normal thing to you shitty scums of this country. Congrats cos Nigeria is on the path to becoming the world's rape headquarters thanks to you and your brothers.

the bolded , Says the man who his ancestors sacrificed virgins to cure cholera? grin,I told you before that this stupidity of yours is not a first generation one.

By the way a generation of ritualists and scamming men want to talk of honour and dignity? undecided lol.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2020
MNDY:

Equality at work/play and social life has gained significant progress but it just can't be in marriage or love affair; because THE HEAD means that the man came for you, and as such, reserves the right to have the final say on matters in your union accordingly.

Endeavour to come to a common ground and don't stubbornly stand your ground challenging his manhood as a woman. This whole Feminism and woke woman ideology will lead to chaos.
lol, you better go back to the 1800s then.

Challenge his manhood grin ,there by making his penis become smaller abi?.

Feminism is the reason I am on the internet, feminism is the reason why I was given the opportunity to go to school, feminism is the reason I can contest an inheritance in court , feminism is the reason a widow can fight for her right and not be subjected to barbaric tradition, feminism is the reason I can work and keep my money for myself . So feminism didn't bring chaos it brought freedom for the female gender, it stopped oppression of the girl child and gave her a chance to be human and not play second class human to a dick dangling human

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by MNDY(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2020
Uckroot:

Women of old married for love. Men married women because it was the thing to do.

That is why most men are looking for girls like their mom but most girls don’t want nothing to do with any man like their father.

Simple equation.

Our mothers endured that painful thing because divorce was not welcomed and marriage was glorified as a crown of womanhood PLUs they already had children.
Our parents didn’t trash anything out. Our Fathers made decisions and that was final.

Whatever happened back then was men's headship playing out. Nowadays, women challenge that headship and chaos is what we are heading for like that. With "woke" women everywhere climbing on Feminism and not taking their place or approaching issues as women anymore, forgetting that the man comes for a woman in the first place and ought to have the final say. The modern women would not even agree to come to a common ground with a man.

Moreover, women now marry for money. That factor alone has shifted everything. The woman is not in love with the man, she gets tired of the money or it finishes or reduces, her bad wife sides manifests. Meanwhile, the man struggles to use money to love her.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Sirseedorf(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2020
Yes I can marry someone like y mum, the woman really tried for my dad.

but may Dad, hmmmm. na no go area o
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by expert234: 9:03pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
raped ? Lol is that what you and your father do? Oh now rapists are now glorified in your family? Lol where did rape even come into play?no wonder Nigerian men now rape their daughters even shamelessly impregnate them, it's a normal thing to you shitty scums of this country. Congrats cos Nigeria is on the path to becoming the world's rape headquarters thank to you and your brothers.

the bolded , Says the man who his ancestors sacrificed virgins to cure cholera? grin,I told you before that this stupidity of yours is not a first generation one.

By the way a generation of ritualists and scamming men want to talk of honour and dignity? undecided lol.

But you said your father raped you nah. Why are you denying that you were raped

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by MNDY(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, you better go back to the 1800s then.

Challenge his manhood grin ,there by making his penis become smaller abi?.

No feminism is the reason I am on the internet, feminism is the reason why I was given the opportunity to go to school, feminism is the reason I can contest an inheritance in court , feminism is the reason a widow can fight for her right and not be subjected to barbaric tradition, feminism is the reason I can work and keep my money for myself . So feminism didn't bring chaos it brought freedom for the female gender, it stopped oppression of the girl child and gave her a chance to be human and not play second class human to a dick dangling human

Lol, you seem to rather prefer Gbola with the way you referred to "small p.enis manhood."

My point is, Feminism makes women (especially Nigerian women) think they are on the same scale with men in everything, taking it into marriage and challenging men.

The Nigerian woman's idea of feminism is not just to compete with men but to climb on a man and be in charge of him and oppress him. Weak men who allow that are very rare and that is what I mean by Chaos.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by don89(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2020
I almost married someone like my mum but that made me to realized what my father passed through in the hands of my mother ,then i swore never to marry her ,she was almost exactly like my mother ,even worse than, there are some set of women that are possessed with marine/ spiritual husbands ,yes that is my mother , these set of women if you marry them ,you will become useless in life ,they will frustrate you ,you will a become a drunk and a womanizer ,you can never save a dime ,the spiritual husband will make you useless ,my mum was very stubborn to my dad but good to other people ,she will never say anything good about my dad ,fights him always ,my dad couldn't finish his house or train any of us to university even as a teacher ,he became useless ,took to drinking, it was very difficult for me to finish secondary school, I had to do menial jobs like carrying blocks to pay my school fees. It was like I carried my father's destiny ,when I managed to enter police ,a small girl of 17 yrs ,came into my life ,I didn't even toast her ,everything was happening so fast and before you know it ,she was pregnant ,that was when my trouble began just like what happened to my dad through my mother ,I started experiencing the same ,it took me years to break free from this demon possessed girl ,she is never satisfied with one man (i even took her to tb joshua where she manifested as a snake )since she left me ,am now very comfortable ,thanks to God , ,that was how I stopped blaming my father because I thought he was not under any spiritual influence. I can never marry a woman like my mother ,God forbid.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by MNDY(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
did you just add 2face to the list? Why not add segun arinze oh what about emeka Ike,Nice unkor? grin grin.

Once again ,you never answer my question,who suffer head epp? Name the person or persons

2Face settled with Annie who built with him. He played games yes and Annie sef too do her own too. But the koko of the matter be say 2Face wife her las las. And I know say women una like marriage wella. To marry na una major goal.

Segun, Emeka and 9ice na blend dem no fit blend with their wives as na wahala women dem marry.

Annie de enjoy her suffer head because na she get 2Face and all him money forever now with genuine love. Same with PSquare wives dem and
Simi, all with genuine.

But already rich man own no be based on genuine love and dat na very big problem. Wahala full am and e go taya anybody wey shuuk head inside am.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Tonitoniton(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2020
i will never marry a woman like my mother. it is my earnest prayer to God. as for u, u must reconcile with ur father no matter who he is. father is the covering of the family. that is how God made
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? by Tonitoniton(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2020
MNDY:

Whatever happened back then was men's headship playing out. Nowadays, women challenge that headship and chaos is what we are heading for like that. With "woke" women everywhere climbing on Feminism and not taking their place or approaching issues as women anymore, forgetting that the man comes for a woman in the first place and ought to have the final say. The modern women would not even agree to come to a common ground with a man.

Moreover, women now marry for money. That factor alone has shifted everything. The woman is not in love with the man, she gets tired of the money or it finishes or reduces, her bad wife sides manifests. Meanwhile, the man struggles to use money to love her.

the women that ply that route will pay for it. have u gone close to those so called feminist and heady women? they are the most miserable set of people on earth. u know a womans mental state from the way she treat people, especially men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.