Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot (2254 Views)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

I don’t discriminate lol, if it sounds good I listen
I love reminisce
Haven’t heard anything recent from Blackmagic either
Wizkid can be hit or miss but he generally puts out good bodies of work
That's how it should be.... grin
Blackmagic has some new songs, I don't find anyone particularly catchy...
Brymo's yellow album was a hit back to back...from adedotun to blackmail, to orun n Mooru and rara rira. I personally love ozymandias. grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Ohhh, my bad lol i can’t think of them off the top of my head, let me think
Okaaaaay....
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by fullblast(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I'm kidding, I was joking

If you like naughty songs, pls go ahead and enjoy it.... I grinned without restrain when you suddenly made a U-turn on what you love. You need to be an unapologetical you. Herein lies your absolute freedom. And people will be attracted to you for your uniqueness.

Mehnn!... I love it razz. I won't bend if someone else is displeased about it.
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 1:01am On May 27, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

That's how it should be.... grin
Blackmagic has some new songs, I don't find anyone particularly catchy...
Brymo's yellow album was a hit back to back...from adedotun to blackmail, to orun n Mooru and rara rira. I personally love ozymandias. grin
Lol yeah deffo
Oh right, i'll check the new stuff out
Brymo's music >>>
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 1:03am On May 27, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

Okaaaaay....
Urmm, well first ones that come to mind are Next Hype by Tempa T (Lol I love this song)
Oi by more fire crew
Man don't care by JME
Talking the hardest by Giggs
Look what the cat dragged in by Giggs

There's probably more but those are off the top of my head
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 1:04am On May 27, 2020
fullblast:

If you like naughty songs, pls go ahead and enjoy it.... I grinned without restrain when you suddenly made a U-turn on what you love. You need to be an unapologetical you. Herein lies your absolute freedom. And people will be attracted to you for your uniqueness.

Mehnn!... I love it razz. I won't bend if someone else is displeased about it.
I was genuinely joking grin

I mentioned the song to troll because I know it's anything BUT 'romantic' lool

I love the song though
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 1:19am On May 27, 2020
Kpokakpoka

Listened to 4days, it's a cute song

I really like his songs Baba, Sofa and that Raba song (I'm probably forgetting some)
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 1:21am On May 27, 2020
ibkayee:

Urmm, well first ones that come to mind are Next Hype by Tempa T (Lol I love this song)
Oi by more fire crew
Man don't care by JME
Talking the hardest by Giggs
Look what the cat dragged in by Giggs

There's probably more but those are off the top of my head
Wow...some old playlist you have got there sha...
Next hype is one crazy song lol....someone said it makes him feel like to rob his own house. grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 1:22am On May 27, 2020
ibkayee:

I love the song though
Hehehehe... grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 1:26am On May 27, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

Wow...some old playlist you have got there sha...
Next hype is one crazy song lol....someone said it makes him feel like to rob his own house. grin
I think the drill sound has kind of taken over grime

Lol yeah it makes me feel like robbing my own house too, jam
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2020
ibkayee:
Kpokakpoka

Listened to 4days, it's a cute song

I really like his songs Baba, Sofa and that Raba song (I'm probably forgetting some)
Hehehe grin....I imagined uwd like it.
Haaah....that year of raba!...I still jam it on my pc. The beat of that song ehn.. grin
Even Linda ikeji attested to the fact that it was one of her top song for the year. grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 1:30am On May 27, 2020
ibkayee:

I think the drill sound has kind of taken over grime

Lol yeah it makes me feel like robbing my own house too, jam
True......that's where people like headie one come in..
For grime....I like stormzy....Bugzy malone has some good rhymes too.

Lmao @ robbing your own house.
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 1:55am On May 27, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

Hehehe grin....I imagined uwd like it.
Haaah....that year of raba!...I still jam it on my pc. The beat of that song ehn.. grin
Even Linda ikeji attested to the fact that it was one of her top song for the year. grin
Lol really? It’s a good song
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 1:57am On May 27, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

True......that's where people like headie one come in..
For grime....I like stormzy....Bugzy malone has some good rhymes too.

Lmao @ robbing your own house.
I haven’t knowingly heard their songs tbh, ‘knowingly’ because I may have heard it and just don't know It was them
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 2:08am On May 27, 2020
ibkayee:

I haven’t knowingly heard their songs tbh, ‘knowingly’ because I may have heard it and just don't know It was them
I can understand.
Are you keeping vigil.... grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 2:25am On May 27, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

I can understand.
Are you keeping vigil.... grin
Not at all, I don't really listen to the music radios here and I have really checked them out either lol
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 2:36am On May 27, 2020
ibkayee:

Not at all, I don't really listen to the music radios here and I haven't really checked them out either lol
I totally understand....."interest" plays a huge role in all these things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by fullblast(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2020
ibkayee:

I love the song though

Coach me in trolling, Abeg! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by stano2(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2020
Pascaljunior252:
Let's help each other get free etheruem through ETHEREUM MILLION MONEY

�� legit

Not a ponzi scheme.

Want to know how this works
Join the group now☺️☺️☺.

https://chat.whatsapp..com/H7bKfkfoTtr8GIxqPRIXlR

Fast before the group gets filled up.

We miss bitcoin when it came

We cannot let etheruem go same.

Join now����
Remove 1 dot after WhatsApp for de link to work
it's a Ponzi scheme...so stop saying it's not
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Hamzaay(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2020
African china ft faze - if you love somebody. That song dey give me liver that year
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Owen247: 11:20pm On May 30, 2020
Kiss daniel.mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

If It Were You What Would You Have Done?? / Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.