Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It (2252 Views)

Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by IamPlato(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2021

Sold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by gentlestdude(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
damn
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Great point you're trying to make here.

Like SinZu would say;
independent bitches turn me on,

She doesn't want the bread, she wants to bake bread with the breadwinner.

I ain't fuccking with nothing that needs an uber.
If she ain't got a rolly, she gone.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by IamPlato(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
cchub:
Great point you're trying to make here.
Like SinZu would say; independent bitches turn me on,
She doesn't want the bread, she wants to bake bread with the breadwinner.
I ain't fuccking with nothing that needs an uber. If she ain't got a rolly, she gone.
bros i no too understand you oh
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked

Most girls of nowadays would rather choose to subject their pussies for every available mr. Dickson and Mr. prickson just to earn that 2k instead of working to earn it...

Dem go be like--"no need to stress myself na...Just ordinary short time,2k+ go drop

3 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamPlato:
bros i no too understand you oh
omoh, na SinZu lyrics i dey kap o
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by mosdii(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

7 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by odinson1(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are useless....All of them

1 Like

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Men are actually weak.

But,strong in some areas. Women are only considered weak cause of physical strength and the power they possess not being able to show emotions.

Women are the most SPECIAL Homo sapians ever created.

Stop making it look like all women wear bone straight hair (just an insight).

And why is it some of you men tend to gossip a lot nowadays? It's becoming an eyesore sha

2 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by bobokeshington: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
MY RESPONSE TO ANY LADY BEGGING ME FOR MONEY IS THAT I DON'T GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO LADIES LIKE THAT... THEY SHOULD COME WITH THERE BUSINESS PLANS & THEY WILL GET MY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION & SUPPORT... SADLY I DON'T SEE ANYONE COMING BACK...

1 Like

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by debbydams(f): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Smiles, it's very funny � sha, u guys are shouting 2k wait what can 2k get gan ehn dirty people follow dirty people, how much is 2k alot of men beg for 2k too..that 2k no even buy attachment or weavon sef.. I spent nothing less than 4k on my hair nd na management o,, some ladies spent more every two weeks on hair, slippers is now 3k, cheapest bag � is 4k, 5k not to talk of cloths o, abeg what is 2k, funny creature grin

2 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by debbydams(f): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
bobokeshington:
MY RESPONSE TO ANY LADY BEGGING ME FOR MONEY IS THAT I DON'T GIVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO LADIES LIKE THAT... THEY SHOULD COME WITH THERE BUSINESS PLANS & THEY WILL GET MY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION & SUPPORT... SADLY I DON'T SEE ANYONE COMING BACK...
it depends on ladies u roll with na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Charles4000(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=debbydams post=99220023]Smiles, it's very funny � sha, u guys are shouting 2k wait what can 2k get gan ehn dirty people follow dirty people, how much is 2k alot of men beg for 2k too..that 2k no even buy attachment or weavon sef.. I spent nothing less than 4k on my hair nd na management o,, some ladies spent more every two weeks on hair, slippers is now 3k, cheapest bag � is 4k, 5k not to talk of cloths o, abeg what is 2k, funny creature grin[/quout You get month jara.. grin[quote author=debbydams post=99220023]Smiles, it's very funny � sha, u guys are shouting 2k wait what can 2k get gan ehn dirty people follow dirty people, how much is 2k alot of men beg for 2k too..that 2k no even buy attachment or weavon sef.. I spent nothing less than 4k on my hair nd na management o,, some ladies spent more every two weeks on hair, slippers is now 3k, cheapest bag � is 4k, 5k not to talk of cloths o, abeg what is 2k, funny creature grin[/quout You get month jara..

2 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by seanwilliam(m): 5:51am On Feb 23, 2021
StacyO:
Men are actually weak.

But,strong in some areas. Women are only considered weak cause of physical strength and the power they possess not being able to show emotions.

And why is it some of you men tend to gossip a lot nowadays? It's becoming an eyesore sha
shut up and read the write up again , this time slowly ..

Haba una sha like to Dey pick unnecessary argument..
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by seanwilliam(m): 5:53am On Feb 23, 2021
debbydams:
Smiles, it's very funny � sha, u guys are shouting 2k wait what can 2k get gan ehn dirty people follow dirty people, how much is 2k alot of men beg for 2k too..that 2k no even buy attachment or weavon sef.. I spent nothing less than 4k on my hair nd na management o,, some ladies spent more every two weeks on hair, slippers is now 3k, cheapest bag � is 4k, 5k not to talk of cloths o, abeg what is 2k, funny creature grin
what is 2k? How many people u don dash 2k for your life?
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by seanwilliam(m): 5:54am On Feb 23, 2021
debbydams:

it depends on ladies u roll with na

Watch out the bolded , it’s a trap!
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by seanwilliam(m): 5:55am On Feb 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
grin everytime I see your posts omo I lay curse for the woman who do u strong thing o grin

I know they are useless, all of them grin

3 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Tunde835(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2021
StacyO:
Men are actually weak.

Men are very hardworking, they can hustle a lot to make money while Nigerian females would rather sleep around. If men stop giving money tofemales a majority of Nigerian girls will starve

4 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Pricelessruby(f): 7:06am On Feb 23, 2021
May God help us all
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by IamPlato(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
May God help us all
amen
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2021
Tunde835:
Men are very hardworking, they can hustle a lot to make money while Nigerian females would rather sleep around. If men stop giving money tofemales a majority of Nigerian girls will starve

True
But,then again men don't see beyond that money and the Nigerian girl's body. Who's to blame?

At least,before you get to give someone money,you get to know the use of it.

You guys prefer paying those who have nothing in return to offer all cause of the temporary gains. Later, you'll still be the same ones to come online just to spew bile.

Who is to blame?

3 Likes

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2021
seanwilliam:
shut up and read the write up again , this time slowly ..

Haba una sha like to Dey pick unnecessary argument..

I don't have time for your type now.

Read op's assertion, read mine. Now waka jeje

1 Like

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by debbydams(f): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
seanwilliam:
what is 2k? How many people u don dash 2k for your life?
countless people. When I was in school � nd even now so shut the Bleep up nd mind ypur business nd u guys should stop bragging about 2k..

1 Like

Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by debbydams(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

Watch out the bolded , it’s a trap!
who's trapping u? undecided.
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by seanwilliam(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
debbydams:
countless people. When I was in school � nd even now so shut the Bleep up nd mind ypur business nd u guys should stop bragging about 2k..

Ohh my bad..

Can you pls help me with 2k sis
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by IamPlato(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
StacyO:

True
But,then again men don't see beyond that money and the Nigerian girl's body. Who's to blame?

At least,before you get to give someone money,you get to know the use of it.

You guys prefer paying those who have nothing in return to offer all cause of the temporary gains. Later, you'll still be the same ones to come online just to spew bile.

Who is to blame?
stacy give me your whatsapp number
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by debbydams(f): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

Ohh my bad..

Can you pls help me with 2k sis
smiles grin
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by KingZaddy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
#word
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by gfon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
debbydams:
smiles grin
what are you shining teeth for??abeg help that guy with 2k.
Re: Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It by offset67(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
cchub:
omoh, na SinZu lyrics i dey kap o
disembark from that capping

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Dating Apps To Use In 2021 / . / My Experience With A River// Stream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.