Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. (69839 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2020
Janosky:

The Watchtower of 1967 is VERY factual and spot on.

WHY?

Mark 1:15, "and saying, 'The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel. ... Repent of your sins and believe the Good News!' "

Every day and every year since Jesus Christ spoke the WORDS of Mark 1:15, "the kingdom of God is at hand" even in this year 2020.

Timalt, do you believe the WORDS of Jesus Christ?
grin grin

Janosky my brother, why not ask him to present his church and the teachings of his church?

The whole world knows that there are over 41,000 religious groups claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines, so how come he is so vast in the teachings of just one out of all the others if this single group is not the one Jesus was talking about? smiley

Jesus said

"you are the light of the world, the city situated on the mountain top can't be hidden.....let the whole world know about you so they may see how fine you're performing and give glory to your father who is in heaven" Matthew 5:14-16

Of course Jesus is not talking about just one individual here otherwise no single individual can be noticed by the whole world!

So how come Timalt mentioned three religious groups sharing the same opinion as Jehovah's Witnesses but can't substantiate their religious beliefs like this single group? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Timalt:

This is, I think day 6, and this my question still dey wait for answer.

provide biblical and emperical evidence for us all to see your religion was chosen in 1919.

Na Chinese I dey speak?

Thank you grin

I am also speaking English Sir! cheesy

Let's share things equally! cheesy

Of course i declined responding to your demands because you're biased, and now that i'm prepared to share my beliefs with you, why aren't you ready to share yours? cheesy
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Janosky: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Timalt:

As usual all Bark and no Bite.

Shamelessly, you have resorted to lying, distortion of facts and even gaslighting. Anyway, it's not surprising because that is exactly what your organization does with its past and history.

First, you ran from the other thread were you claimed that there are no child sex abusers in your congregation and you even lied that the court calls the cases alleged. I provided rolls and rolls of evidence to show that, that is a wicked lie. I even shared your May 2019 watchtower that admitted that child sex abuse is a problem among your ranks. cheesy
I then provided evidence that the Watchtower corporation lost a lawsuit and was asked to pay $28 million dollars and not $35 million dollars like you have just lied. The way you lie shocks me. Please show all of us where I wrote $35 million dollars. Your lie is disgusting.

So yes. The court ordered you pay 28 million dollars to the abused victim. But then in 3 years your organization appealed the case on the grounds that it was not its duty to warn congregation members of the presence of a child molester in its midst. It was on this ground that it won the appeal. Not on the ground that the accused abuser was innocent. No! The abuser who's name is Kendrick has already confessed and admitted guilt. So he is guilty and is paying for the crime cheesy

The evidence still shows that the abuse is still to be paid 2.8 million dollars. grin grin

Here is a link to the thread guys:
https://www.nairaland.com/5885909/im-beginning-reason-jehovah-witness/9#90200935

The funny thing is that after I exposed Janosky there, he ran away. grin grin cool cool

I fear who no fear you.

All he does is insult people and call them names. Lol.

Secondly about organ transplant, he's trying to change what I said ooo cheesy cheesy
What I said was that his organization taught for some years that organ transplant was cannibalism and they twisted the Bible to support their false doctrine. Now Janosky is trying to make it seem like it was the medical practionals that called it cannibalism. Haha grin
The first organ transplant was done in 1954. Of course as with every new medical procedure, there were concerns about the safety and the ethics behind it. But as we see now, the medical community continued on the path and that is why we have such advancement in that field today.

But the point Janosky is trying to deny is that the Watchtower Society taught in 1967 that organ transplant was cannibalism. This is how controlling they are. Instead of allowing individual Jehovah witnesses to make their own decisions. They made decisions of life and death for them and twisted the Bible to support their false doctrine cheesy

Where in the Bible did Jesus disciples teach with evil mathematics that the end will come in 1887,1914, 1920, 1925, 1975?
Show me one verse that showed Jesus disciples predicting a SPECIFIC date.

Just like all Christians today who keep on the watch, Jesus disciples had expectations, but they never formulated mathematical acrobatics and prophesy a particular date. Show me one place they predicted a specific date grin grin grin

You keep trying to use emotions to buy sympathy. Now you have started crying as if you are persecuted because we have engaged you.
I have said my goal on this forum is to arm people with enough information about your organization, the information they will never get from your website. So that whatever decision they make, they will make with two eyes open.

See I have not even started discussing what is in your bethel service desk and circuit overseer policy books. Books you will never read till you die except you wake up. grin grin grin

Thank you smiley
After you MISLEAD Nairaland forum that JWs paid#28m .
Its $28m dollars and NOT $35m , I'm sorry about that.
Na only JWs pay out of court settlements?

You dey hide behind Catholic Church, oga Timalt hypocrite I challenge you to tell Nairaland forum the amount Catholic Church pay for Child sexual abuse settlement grin grin
Inspite of all his EMPTY NOISES,Please see the Screenshot wey Timalt no get liver to show Nairaland forum

You referenced a Watchtower study edition ALERTING ALL JWs about the harm and dangers of child sexual abuse, you no see am in that Watchtower ?
JWs ZERO tolerance IS VERY OBVIOUS..
I challenge you to show Everyone here the Evidence that your Church and even you Timalt have ever reported a case of child abuse to the Police which led to the conviction of the offender(s).

Na only JWs get their fears and misgivings about organ transplant, Na only JWs?
You get Medical knowledge pass Medical professionals wey say them get FEARS AND MISGIVINGS ABOUT ORGAN TRANSPLANTS?
Why did Timalt single out JWs for attacks ?
Timalt confirmed BIGOT.

Since the year 29CE, "the kingdom of God is at hand" even this last year 2019 " the kingdom of God is at hand" ,
Since Timalt no like Jesus Christ predictions ,Oga please go REMOVE am from your Bible grin grin grin grin

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Timalt is calling the attention of everyone but instead of presenting his own religious doctrines he is preaching that of his rival, yet it's the teachings of his rival that has successfully achieved PEACE in the midst of those adhering to it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

He said he doesn't judge other religions yet he claims to be a follower of the teachers who said all those not following him are doomed! John 3:16, 14:6

Walahi Talahi some people sabi open their own yansh for public as them wan open another person own! Job 5:13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Janosky: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2020
rottennaija:

This is one the of the most foolish claim ever made. Faith and obedience heart? To whom and why? Who do I owe my obey and faith? Jehovah and his word the Bible or the Watchtower organisation with is ever changing rule?

Who should have my obedience? Is watchtower equivalent to Jehovah? Is Bible rules equivalent to governing body rules?

Archoladey
rottennaija
Timalt

"ABSTAIN from Blood" Na JWs write am put for your Bible grin
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2020
TATIME:
Timalt is calling the attention of everyone but instead of presenting his own religious doctrines he is preaching that of his rival, yet it's the teachings of his rival that has successfully achieved PEACE in the midst of those adhering to it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

He said he doesn't judge other religions yet he claims to be a follower of the teachers who said all those not following him are doomed! John 3:16, 14:6

Walahi Talahi some people sabi open their own yansh for public as them wan open another person own! Job 5:13

The fact remains that most people don't really know what shamelessness means! undecided

How can you spend all your life day and night studying just one religious group to the extent you knew so much about them and you can't present a better performing group {Matthew 5:13-16} yet you want everyone to see that single religious group that you've dedicated so much time, effort and resources to study as the one and only evil out of over 41,000 others? Matthew 5:11-12

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you people for opening my eyes to know the real Jesus! Matthew 10:22; Luke 21:17; John 15:21

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by rottennaija(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Janosky:

And you believe you really abstain from blood?
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

The fact remains that most people don't really know what shamelessness means! undecided

How can you spend all your life day and night studying just one religious group to the extent you knew so much about them and you can't present a better performing group {Matthew 5:13-16} yet you want everyone to see that single religious group that you've dedicated so much time, effort and resources to study as the one and only evil out of over 41,000 others? Matthew 5:11-12

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you people for opening my eyes to know the real Jesus! Matthew 10:22; Luke 21:17; John 15:21

Amen in Jesus name!

May Jehovah bless you too my brother day and night! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Janosky: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2020
rottennaija:

And you believe you really abstain from blood?
Go to your rottennaija profile and see for yourself
grin grin
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by rottennaija(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2020
Janosky:

Go to your rottennaija profile and see for yourself
grin grin

I'm not surprised.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by achorladey: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Janosky:

Abstain from blood fraction transfusion too grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Timalt: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Janosky:

It's actually $28m dollars and NOT $35m , I'm sorry about that.
Na only JWs pay out of court settlements?

You dey hide behind Catholic Church, oga Timalt hypocrite I challenge you to tell Nairaland forum the amount Catholic Church pay for Child sexual abuse settlement grin grin
Inspite of all his EMPTY NOISES,Please see the Screenshot wey Timalt no get liver to show Nairaland forum

You referenced a Watchtower study edition ALERTING ALL JWs about the harm and dangers of child sexual abuse, you no see am in that Watchtower ?
JWs ZERO tolerance IS VERY OBVIOUS..
I challenge you to show Everyone here the Evidence that your Church and even you Timalt have ever reported a case of child abuse to the Police which led to the conviction of the offender(s).

Na only JWs get their fears and misgivings about organ transplant, Na only JWs?
You get Medical knowledge pass Medical professionals wey say them get FEARS AND MISGIVINGS ABOUT ORGAN TRANSPLANTS?
Why did Timalt single out JWs for attacks ?
Timalt confirmed BIGOT.

Since the year 29CE, "the kingdom of God is at hand" even this last year 2019 " the kingdom of God is at hand" ,
Since Timalt no like Jesus Christ predictions ,Oga please go REMOVE am from your Bible grin grin grin grin

Trying to pin me to a particular church no work now e say I dey support catholic because I said unlike the Jehovah's witnesses, their pope at least apologized.

Your religion has refused to apologize for the abuse cases that has damaged many lives.

You see how you speak too much and lie. E said 35 million dollars and when I caught the lie, e change mouth grin
He's even saying na only us pay out of court settlement? grin

It pains you because you can't pin me to a particular denomination. cheesy
I don't belong to Paul or Apollos. I belong to christ. That concept is too big for you to understand.

In the screenshot you shared below, hope you can see your religions name there too cheesy

Your religion has been predicting the meaning of "this generation" since time immemorial. Now for the sixth time, your religion changed the meaning of "this generation" to mean overlapping generation. grin Don't worry. When all these governing body guys die, they will change it again.

And he has finally admitted that they indeed taught that organ transplant was cannibalism. Lol. Now he is saying. They weren't the only ones who didn't subscribe to organ transplant. (no be only us defense for an organization that is supposedly directed by God's spirit grin)
The way this guy changes mouth like Chameleon is mind blowing.

None of all of you answered the most important question.
What is the emperical and biblical evidence you were chosen in 1919? Give us evidence you were the only religion chosen by God.

Una ask me the denomination I belong to, I told you I worship in homes just like the first century Christians. It pained you because just like the Pharisees setting trap for Jesus, your trap didn't catch me tongue tongue

Now answer mine. The onus lies on you and your cohorts to provide evidence.

Anyway, I think it is clear to all onlookers the question you need to ask the jw's. The question they run from. grin grin

Discussing any other questions with them is putting the cart before the horse.

The most important thing is tell them to provide biblical and emperical evidence that they were chosen in 1919 as they teach, and watch them jakpa grin grin

Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by achorladey: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Achorladey: Is the religious group of the JWs part of the 41,000

Maximus69: Yes is your answer?

Achorladey: Does Timalt said your religious group is the one and only evil evil amongst the 41,000?

Maximus69: What thou sayeth Maximus69?

Achorladey: It seems reasonable that the destruction of “Babylon the Great” refers mainly to the destruction of the religious institutions, not to a wholesale slaughter of all religious people. Hence, most of Babylon’s former adherents will survive that destruction and, at least openly, will then likely try to distance themselves from religion, as indicated at Zechariah 13:4-6..........God's kingdom rule book chapter 21 paragraph 6 footnote

Do you believe the above? Emphasis on MOST.........that's in the SUPERLATIVE.

Then I am looking at the RATIONAL of your continuous CONDEMNATION of those you call CHRISTENDOM from the above PUBLICATION quote.

Is the ORGANIZATION a religious INSTITUTION

Do you BELIEVE anyone PICKING up this book from a LIBRARY and reading this footnote will for ONCE reason that your RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION will be SPARED of the DESTRUCTION?

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Timalt:

I don't belong to Paul or Apollos. I belong to christ. That concept is too big for you to understand.

Please next time you want someone to be ashamed of his activities, try make yours open for scrutiny as well.
It's after comparison between two characters that one can be spoken of as better.
Your persistence in presenting one group and their teachings without comparing with other existing groups hold no water Sir!

©Jehovah's Witnesses prophesy and it failed, so which other group is prophesying what the whole world has noted?
©Jehovah's Witnesses members were taken to court, so which other group has never been taken to court? Even some Churches do take cases of ownership to court!

Please compare the clothed man with the naked and see what happens.

If there is no religious group to stand side by side with Jehovah's Witnesses Organization for comparison, then Jesus' words can't be overemphasized:-

You are the light of the world, the city situated on the mountain top can't be hidden! Matthew 5:14-16

Sorry Sir, all your criticism holds no water! smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2020
TATIME:

Please i don't insult people, i just don't understand how you correlated the two bolded?

First you said you're not sitting on the fence, meaning you are a staunch member of your religious group, whatever your church teaches is the best because THERE IS NO SITTING ON THE FENCE!

Secondly no church not even the RCCG you're attending every Sunday can deny you of your freewill! meaning you can't be questioned for whatever the RCCG teaches because you have your own mind on issues!

So how do you correlate the two? undecided undecided undecided

My standard is the bible not RCCG. I can challenge my pastor if he says anything that contradicts with the scripture. Can u say the same of u, without been disfellowshipped?

My pastor doesn't know it all, he is not infallible, so if I point out a teaching of his that goes against scripture, he wouldn't see me as an apostate but will reason it out with me under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Can u say the same of u without been frowned at and reported to your local elders for disciplinary actions. My man!!!!!!! Where is your free will man?.....u have sold it to Ur governing council.

Make the bible Ur standard, thank God for this thread.....can we go into a debate that shows u scripture that clearly contradicts Ur doctrines.... If u r ready let's begin

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Through with you! wink

I'll only attend to one person at a time, this time is for Timalt and Timalt only Sir! wink
achorladey:

Achorladey: Is the religious group of the JWs part of the 41,000

Maximus69: Yes is your answer?

Achorladey: Does Timalt said your religious group is the one and only evil evil amongst the 41,000?

Maximus69: What thou sayeth Maximus69?

Achorladey: It seems reasonable that the destruction of “Babylon the Great” refers mainly to the destruction of the religious institutions, not to a wholesale slaughter of all religious people. Hence, most of Babylon’s former adherents will survive that destruction and, at least openly, will then likely try to distance themselves from religion, as indicated at Zechariah 13:4-6..........God's kingdom rule book chapter 21 paragraph 6 footnote

Do you believe the above? Emphasis on MOST.........that's in the SUPERLATIVE.

Then I am looking at the RATIONAL of your continuous CONDEMNATION of those you call CHRISTENDOM from the above PUBLICATION quote.

Is the ORGANIZATION a religious INSTITUTION

Do you BELIEVE anyone PICKING up this book from a LIBRARY and reading this footnote will for ONCE reason that your RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION will be SPARED of the DESTRUCTION?
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Janosky: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Timalt:

Trying to pin me to a particular church no work now e say I dey support catholic because I said unlike the Jehovah's witnesses, their pope at least apologized.

Your religion has refused to apologize for the abuse cases that has damaged many lives.

2)
You see how you speak too much and lie. E said 35 million dollars and when I caught the lie, e change mouth grin

3)

4)
In the screenshot you shared below, hope you can see your religions name there too cheesy
5)
Your religion has been predicting the meaning of "this generation" since time immemorial. Now for the sixth time, your religion changed the meaning of "this generation" to mean overlapping generation. grin Don't worry. When all these governing body guys die, they will change it again.

6)
And he has finally admitted that they indeed taught that organ transplant was cannibalism. Lol. Now he is saying. They weren't the only ones who didn't subscribe to organ transplant. (no be only us defense for an organization that is supposedly directed by God's spirit grin)
The way this guy changes mouth like Chameleon is mind blowing.

7).
None of all of you answered the most important question.
What is the emperical and biblical evidence you were chosen in 1919? Give us evidence you were the only religion chosen by God.

Una ask me the denomination I belong to, I told you I worship in homes just like the first century Christians. It pained you because just like the Pharisees setting trap for Jesus, your trap didn't catch me tongue tongue

Now answer mine. The onus lies on you and your cohorts to provide evidence.

Anyway, I think it is clear to all onlookers the question you need to ask the jw's. The question they run from. grin grin

Discussing any other questions with them is putting the cart before the horse.

The most important thing is tell them to provide biblical and emperical evidence that they were chosen in 1919 as they teach, and watch them jakpa grin grin

Thank you cheesy
1)

Timalt EMPTY NOISE as usual.
You have ZERO PROOF for that claim.

2)
Why is Timalt LYING on a public forum?
That I said "I'm sorry about that," means I changed mouth?

3)
Story story, grin grin grin.
I'm a very jovial man. Forget !

4).
That is why I accused you of MISLEADING the public, whereas, I am objective to present the fact.

5).
Bros, over 2000 years ago, Jesus said: "this generation will by no means pass away."
This is year 2020. Please Sir, Go and quarrel with Jesus Christ. grin

6).
I did not change the narrative.
In the 1960's , Organ Transplant medically was still developing, JWs had MISGIVINGS about it just as medical professionals also had MISGIVINGS about it. The Evidence is there in the link you provided.

7).

Let me tell you something none of you know....
Matthew 24:14.
JWs knocking at your door is an act of witnessing to you.
You already know we came to share the gospel with you.
Whether you slam your door shut, or give them excuses not to listen,or verbally ask us to leave, you're just wasting your time.
JWs have NOTHING to lose. grin grin grin.

Since you're reading the Bible, have you ever read that a woman is pregnant for 9months?
The fact that it's not expressly stated in your Bible does it invalidate the experience?
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2020
freshboi88:

My standard is the bible not RCCG. I can challenge my pastor if he says anything that contradicts with the scripture. Can u say the same of u, without been disfellowshipped?

My pastor doesn't know it all, he is not infallible, so if I point out a teaching of his that goes against scripture, he wouldn't see me as an apostate but will reason it out with me under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Can u say the same of u without been frowned at and reported to your local elders for disciplinary actions. My man!!!!!!! Where is your free will man?.....u have sold it to Ur governing council.

Make the bible Ur standard, thank God for this thread.....can we go into a debate that shows u scripture that clearly contradicts Ur doctrines.... If u r ready let's begin

I'm ever prepared for discussion Sir!

What i detest is commotion!

If you want us to discuss about questioning the teachings of the church we attend, i'm ready but it will be between just you and i,

PLEASE NO INSULTS, NO THIRD PARTY, JUST THE TWO OF US!

So we can both rub minds over the issue and learn one or two things from each other while other followers observe and learn from our discussion!

But for now let's see if Timalt has anything further to share apart from only Jehovah's Witnesses matter!

God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2020
OK @freshboi88

Can we share what we've discovered in Bible truth and personal experiences with our religious groups?

Please no insults and no third party Sir!

God bless you! smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm ever prepared for discussion Sir!

What i detest is commotion!

If you want us to discuss about questioning the teachings of the church we attend, i'm ready but it will be between just you and i,

PLEASE NO INSULTS, NO THIRD PARTY, JUST THE TWO OF US!

So we can both rub minds over the issue and learn one or two things from each other while other followers observe and learn from our discussion!

But for now let's see if Timalt has anything further to share apart from only Jehovah's Witnesses matter!

God bless you Sir! smiley

I said I'll show u d errors in your doctrine...u r talking bout my church.....before we start provide the evidence Timalt is asking for

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:
OK @freshboi88

Can we share what we've discovered in Bible truth and personal experiences with our religious groups?

Please no insults and no third party Sir!

God bless you! smiley

Provide evidence Timalt is asking for....u want to use me to run. God catch u

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by freshboi88: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Janosky:

1)

Timalt EMPTY NOISE as usual.
You have ZERO PROOF for that claim.

2)
Why is Timalt LYING on a public forum?
That I said "I'm sorry about that," means I changed mouth?

3)
Story story, grin grin grin.
I'm a very jovial man. Forget !

4).
That is why I accused you of MISLEADING the public, whereas, I am objective to present the fact.

5).
Bros, over 2000 years ago, Jesus said: "this generation will by no means pass away."
This is year 2020. Please Sir, Go and quarrel with Jesus Christ. grin

6).
I did not change the narrative.
In the 1960's , Organ Transplant medically was still developing, JWs had MISGIVINGS about it just as medical professionals also had MISGIVINGS about it. The Evidence is there in the link you provided.

7).

Let me tell you something none of you know....
Matthew 24:14.
JWs knocking at your door is an act of witnessing to you.
You already know we came to share the gospel with you.
Whether you slam your door shut, or give them excuses not to listen,or verbally ask us to leave, you're just wasting your time.
JWs have NOTHING to lose. grin grin grin.

Since you're reading the Bible, have you ever read that a woman is pregnant for 9months?
The fact that it's not expressly stated in your Bible does it invalidate the experience?

Just the way later u will say u had misgivings about blood transfusion.

When u weren't sure, y did u publish it as a doctrine leading people to their deaths.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by uniquepeace(f): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
No blood transfusion. So if I am shot on the roadside and some good fellows rushed me into a nearby health facility. I'll explain to the doctor that I need no blood transfusion and will rather die than accept blood from a donor grin

Even as a Catholic no be every Catholic doctrine I dey swallow. I do religion with my common sense wink
..hahaha...i concor with u

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
freshboi88:

Obviously you don't realize the PEACE of mind Jehovah's Witnesses are enjoying when it comes to our FAITH!

Well Timalt refused to discuss like mature adults do, he wants to share my cake with me while hiding his own.

So i'm cool, continue enjoying your faith while i enjoy my own, is that not what we supposed to do from the beginning before you began giving yourselves headache over what JWs teaches their members? cheesy
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Tboymessiah(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

you just know 10%. should we start?

let me introduce myself to you brother,
don't allow me to blow ur mind on Jw, I have a former circuit overseer as a friend who left ur organisation, so don't think am just all those moin Moinmoin Babylon youngsters u guys use some bible verse to colonize.... and the rules of the game is for you not to run.

game start.

I we open a new topic soon today that talks on ....let's open jw mind to truth.... join the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by joyandfaith: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tboymessiah:

don't allow me to blow ur mind on Jw, I have a former circuit overseer as a friend who left ur organisation, so don't think am just all those moin Moinmoin Babylon youngsters u guys use some bible verse to colonize.... and the rules of the game is for you not to run.

game start.

I we open a new topic soon today that talks on ....let's open jw mind to truth.... join the discussion.

I am waiting for your distorted information. if you left Jehovah witnesses today and return a year after, you can only claim you know 10% about jehovah witnesses. and if you were are yet to baptise and you are actively associating, you only know less than 50%.
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tboymessiah:

game start.

Well i've met one white who has raised to the point of becoming a member of the Governing Body, but left the organization so yours is still far beyond what i've experienced amongst JWs Sir!

Just present the name of your church, why you're going there and we can start sharing our experience, but if you think you'll just sit behind anonymously questioning JWs like common criminals i will make you see that things doesn't work that way Sir! cheesy
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is really funny! cheesy

So all of you coming to drop derogatory comments against Jehovah's Witnesses since can't stand the simple test, yet you're all typing gibberish about the one and only group that's known globally for their strong faith! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses, may continue to bless you guys for teaching me how to distinguish between truth and falsehood! smiley
Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Maximus69:
This is really funny! cheesy

So all of you coming to drop derogatory comments against Jehovah's Witnesses since can't stand the simple test, yet you're all typing gibberish about the one and only group that's known globally for their strong faith! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses, may continue to bless you guys for teaching me how to distinguish between truth and falsehood! smiley

They can't call Rozz again now to come and see the way they're running away from mature discussions! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Tboymessiah(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

I am waiting for your distorted information. if you left Jehovah witnesses today and return a year after, you can only claim you know 10% about jehovah witnesses. and if you were are yet to baptise and you are actively associating, you only know less than 50%.

u see, how some of guys behave, that's why I still respect (maximus69), u haven't know my opinion u are claiming is distort, who do you know what u know through the glance of discrete slave is fact....... all what u know today through Jw As at today, is through a written book inform of literature from the discreet slave..... with ur harden heart I believe our discussion may likely end up in abusive words which I don't want....
I know u maximus69, also believe there is nothing I can proof our wrong in Jw, he will definitely knows how to prove it right but his calm really wanna hear my own view. but ur over sabi, over confident, will ruin dis discussion......so be at peace! go ur way and let me go my way.......... I don't like ppu thinking they what they don't with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Timalt: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
freshboi88:

I have happily achieved my aim for the thread.

You don't need to keep dragging words with people who cannot provide a single biblical or emperical evidence to support their claim that when Jesus supposedly came to inspect religions, he chose the Jehovah's witness religion.

For 6 days now. Not one single evidence grin

I seriously don tire to laugh.

For those reading this, when Jehovahs witnesses come to your homes, please be nice to them. They have been conditioned to expect persecution. It shocks them to see that people out there who they call "worldly" people are nice too.

And also educate yourself with facts about them. Facts that even many of their members don't know.
Goto www.jwfacts.com
www.jwfacts.com uses a scholarly approach to the doctrines and policies of the Jehovah's witness religion.

Also before joining them, make sure you listen to what their ex members have to say about them. After all you wouldn't buy electronics online without reading both the good and bad reviews.

Seeing that I have overwhelmingly made my point, I'll be waiting for the next new thread about Jehovah's witnesses. On this thread, the horse has been over flogged already.

For the sake of emphasis, My goal is educate people about the jehovah's witnesses. To show them the other side of the coin. Whether they decide to join the religion or not is entirely a personal decision.

To the Jehovah's witnesses here who believe other Christians would die at Armageddon and only your religion will survive as taught by the pages of your watchtower. I hope you are ready for the said Armageddon. If you are living a double life, committing secret sins, if you have viewed pornography, whether soft porn or hard core pornography, you better go and see your elders o. If you are dating an unbeliever, if you engaged in loose conduct or unclean conduct or brazen acts, you better go and confess o.

If you have engaged in mutual masturbation, if you have fondled the breast or buttocks or genitals of another person, go and confess o. If you have engaged in passionate kissing with someone you don't intend to marry and maybe even allowed your hands to wander to their buttocks during the act, you need spiritual help from the elders. If you have engaged in heavy petting, if you have gone to a club (wild party) better go and meet elders ọ.

If you have been writing fake hours and placements on your report for preaching, you better go and confess o. If you have taken money from the envelope you carry around to people's homes to eat, remember the story of Achan o. Better go and confess.

If you know you have confessed before in a judicial committee, but you know you did not tell the whole truth, and maybe now you are even holding an office of responsibility, remember the story of Ananaias and Saphira who did not tell the whole truth o.

If you know you have sexted before, better go and report yourself now o. If you have sent or received naked pics, better run now to meet the elders o because we are in the last day of the last days of the last days of the last days. grin

According to your doctrines If you don't meet your elders and confess any of these sins even if happened a long time ago, your service to Jehovah is a waste of time and you will be killed at Armageddon like the rest and your bodies will become manure on the surface of the earth. tongue tongue

I wish everyone a productive week ahead. cheesy wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
TATIME:

They can't call Rozz again now to come and see the way they're running away from mature discussions! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am following silently

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.