Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes (56905 Views)

Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Tunde835(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2020
Depressed101:
it can never happen their sweat belong there, even those whites are not the original owner of that land, they killed the aboriginal people there and claimed it... The blacks there must fight for their rights
They Introduced A Disease To Kill D Native Americans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by supercase1(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

I gather they have all been dismissed
America no be naija,naija virus must not infect america
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2020
TrollKiller:
take the same white man to Africa and you see my black brothers and sisters treating them like gods

sad.

very, very sad
Because most Africans are poor. They want favour.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2020
Ayo8:
Majority of the slave trade deals occurred in West Africa...I think its time we introduce some kind of re-settlement scheme for African Americans willing to return to their origin...

To all the African Americans out there.... Come back home, We love you!

We can build a better society for ourselves...A society free from racism...

PS: This was Amy Cooper's plans for chris cooper when she placed a call to the cops....
Good one but Africans are mentally under slavery. Emacipate yourselves from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind(Bob Marley). BTW, is it West Africa or even evil Nigeria u want blacks to come home filled with hate, greed,etc? Hahaha... think again
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by SaintLucia: 7:19am On May 27, 2020
And a particular party and their gullible followers in Nigeria will be reporting us to them in the name of protest at their various embassies in Abuja. Colomentality kill them all.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by pekisdgee(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2020
They intentionally killed him...like seriously they actually confirm if truly he has stopprd breathing.....*Tears* hundreds ways to die.... crycrazy ppl everywhere

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by CandidNotes: 7:23am On May 27, 2020
MURDER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by supercase1(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2020
softset:
A lot of us do not know how insensitive and cruel many of these American cops are. This like a frequent occurrence in many parts of United States, unfortunately the American media does not show this to other parts of the world.

I hope you all realize that the CNN they show LIVE in America is totally different from what is shown there in Nigeria.

Regardless of what that guy did, the cop should never have held him in that inhumane position, even after paramedics arrived, the SOB still held on to the guys neck.

I sympathize with the family and hope all the cops involved are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Africans are mostly treated this way,since buhari came to power attacks on blacks had tripples that's what APC had caused to Nigeria and Africa at large
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by KendrickAyomide: 7:25am On May 27, 2020
No pity these bloody white pigs.. Scam them!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by KIDfurniture(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2020
Na wa o. Village people sha.

Depressed101:
Just after #AmyCopper trended on Twitter, #BlackliveMatter trended worldwide garnering more than 500k tweets in less than 12hours.

In this video A white man is captured on Camera holding an armless black man in handcuffs to a disturbing chokehold until he passes out despite onlookers plee to let him go as he didn't pose any treat.
Watch the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6wY3bQqBo8

Picture 1: judge Floyd the man who was murdered by the cop in broad day light

Picture 2: the white Cop holding him in a chokehold amid plees from unlookers

Picture 3: two other white cops holding the victim down, and hiding from camera

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by philip0906(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2020
supercase1:

Africans are mostly treated this way,since buhari came to power attacks on blacks had tripples that's what APC had caused to Nigeria and Africa at large
Wetin concern B00hari for wetin happen for Amelica? You well so? undecided
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Holyfield1(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2020
etoete77:
Hurrible!! Theirs is is quite different, because they allow passerby to video and snap, if na naija, they would intimidate everyone.
They had no choice

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by KendrickAyomide: 7:32am On May 27, 2020
jojoseph:
This is one of the reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youths who are bend on migrating to U.S. and Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name there's no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare, no good roads, no good education and all excuse in the world to escape their responsibilities to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.
Ask the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s, they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you're witnessing in the media today. These Nigerians are stocked over there and lack resources to relocate back to Nigeria. These white people are evil to the highest order. Please take it from someone that spent 35years in U.S. before relocating back to Nigeria.
Keep Quiet.. We will still Migrate.. Do you think you have freedom in Nigeria? do you think Nigeria is any better? Do you know how many Youths and People The Nigerian Police have killed Both openly and in cold blood? Our Justice system is dead, I'm not saying that the Justice system of the US is perfect but That of Nigeria is Dead totally. my brother you for no bother stay 35 years for US before u come house. You could have just stayed 5 years since you have all these shit to say.. not after Making money for 35 years you come Nigeria begin Bleep small small girls they form boss with investments everywhere, castigating the country that gave you light. No future in Nigeria. I'll rather take my Chances in America. I've got relations there and not one single complain about police brutality from them.. Wise up. Nigerians are Equally Wicked.. Don't Discourage people from Escaping this Zoo for a better life.

11 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by 8stargeneral: 7:40am On May 27, 2020
What a wicked world, d law must take it cause .

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by boyjo: 7:41am On May 27, 2020
Na wa o.
I just tire for all the people wey
comment for front page.
White police kill black man, yet black people for Nairaland dey curse the black race.
As for me and God's household, we are blessed.

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2020
ademasta:

Yes, erecting umbrellas over them in rains

The curse of the unintelligent, low self esteem black African person... Shamelessly Kowtowing to foreigners in their own soil!!!

This is part of what we must teach our children and generations to come... Since our parents failed to do their jobs properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by ZooOga: 7:44am On May 27, 2020
Ayo8:
Majority of the slave trade deals occurred in West Africa...I think its time we introduce some kind of re-settlement scheme for African Americans willing to return to their origin...

PS: This was Amy Cooper's plans for chris cooper when she placed a call to the cops....

you may like these videos concerning your thoughts.

African American Experience in Nigeria 7 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSGbMig2Lb4

Sustainable Living + Earth Bag Home In Ghana 34 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Chgq3XoVA

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by murmee: 7:45am On May 27, 2020
quiverfull:
Blacks in the US are truly endangered species.
You can say that again!

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2020
engrj101:
Thats a very sad and painful way to die. i'm very that cant happen in Nigeria people wont watch and allow a police do such a fellow civilian people force the police to stop it. RIP Bro.

As in... That's the part that shocked me. People actually stood by, took pictures, even filmed this broad daylight murder! Where is their humanity??!

After, una go tell me say these foreigners get sense...

Let me see how police, soldiers, even SARS go get mind to off person pikin like this in public, and go scot free. Never!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by ademasta(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

The curse of the unintelligent, low self esteem black African person... Shamelessly Kowtowing to foreigners in their own soil!!!

This is part of what we must teach our children and generations to come... Since our parents failed to do their jobs properly.
Seriously, these folks are way to worshipped.

We do hope we break the existing culture

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by KingZaddy(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2020
TrollKiller:
take the same white man to Africa and you see my black brothers and sisters treating them like gods

sad.

very, very sad
you Made Them Gods because They Civilized You
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by osazuwa23: 7:58am On May 27, 2020
your joking common nigeria cant even solve tribalsim of hausa vs igbo and yoruba violence and you talking about telling africa american ro settle there undecided . There settling back into an animal kingdom no water no light no security bad roads. The moment i went to a hotel in lagos radison blue hotel last december, i was once again reminded why i am ashamed to be a nigerian. The water in that hotel was flowing brown water from the shower to the sink. The average poor man in america has access to drinking water a be it water fountains outside or inside the builsing.
Ayo8:

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 8:01am On May 27, 2020
jojoseph:
This is one of the reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youths who are bend on migrating to U.S. and Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name there's no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare, no good roads, no good education and all excuse in the world to escape their responsibilities to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.
Ask the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s, they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you're witnessing in the media today. These Nigerians are stocked over there and lack resources to relocate back to Nigeria. These white people are evil to the highest order. Please take it from someone that spent 35years in U.S. before relocating back to Nigeria.
There is no freedom in Nigeria, It' the same thing… You get harrased here for growing your hairs out or for having locs. The only difference is you can pay off our cops to let you go.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Susu888(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2020
Jeez!! The man was literary choked to death in cold blood.

Those cops should be hanged including the medic that checked for his pulse in the vidoe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Comedian2019: 8:10am On May 27, 2020
TrollKiller:

sad.

very, very sad
Whites will start respecting blacks the day blacks start loving one another.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by tsspsolutions: 8:10am On May 27, 2020
Plain truth: gruesome murder. If that guy that choked the innocent man to death isn't given the dead penalty, I guess capital punishment should be removed from American justice system.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mentcee(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2020
ademasta:
Terrible.

Nelson Mandela: Why should you hate a fellow human just because of his skin color...

Say No to Racism

Ask and tell your fellow Yorubas
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by guy222: 8:10am On May 27, 2020
You see what we were telling them some weeks ago when a woman slap a police office 12 good times in Nigeria here, that you can not try that in UK or US without getting shot or pana beating. But they were supporting the action of the woman even though the policeman did not react,

8 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by osazuwa23: 8:11am On May 27, 2020
We are hated globally the system never work for us no matter what soil we are stationed in. other groups have faced the same fate us but know there is that of teh pasdt while are is still present cry
juman:
They need to kill those police back.
Fire for fire.

America is hate filled society.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 8:11am On May 27, 2020
I think Mr Trump has given the marching order to execute any black man challenging any white man in America.If he gets a second term then IT IS FINISHED for African-Americans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.