Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes (56936 Views)

Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mayng01(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2020
I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!! I can’t breathe!!! Rip bro
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Erastuslove: 9:26am On May 27, 2020
3 mother fuckers ontop a black strong guy...if not he could have been able to escape....
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by RHIDOH91: 9:26am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

I gather they have all been dismissed

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense
What exactly are you talking about, Trump white supremacist ideology is boosting this racists egos.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GamalNasser: 9:28am On May 27, 2020
RHIDOH91:

What exactly are you talking about, Trump white supremacist ideology is boosting this racists egos.

Nonsense that dude was planted by the Hillary camp , I said it immediately I came across the video of him snuffing out the man's life and want to filmed doing it
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2020
if this has happened in naija we will be calling eu,usa and England every nation has her own black sheep
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by skyfather09(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2020
ademasta:
Terrible.

Nelson Mandela: Why should you hate a fellow human just because of his skin color...

Say No to Racism
why wont they hate because of color?? why God even create multiple skin coloured people?? this planet just sucks Bruh...

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by bakynes(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2020
Freddykrueger:
These black guys should start killing these white crackers all over the US. There's no ending racism, the only way to balance the scale is for blacks to hate whites and start stalking, cornering and killing them.
The blacks in the US should not yeild to your advice, the whites are 8 times the size of the blacks in the US. Besides the whites also have Arsenals that can exterminate all blacks all over the world. Best is for them to leave that country for them if they are willing or they keep dying.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nonsense that dude was planted by the Hillary camp , I said it immediately I came across the video of him snuffing out the man's life and want to filmed doing it

if Hillary camp planted him,she removed the cops brain too for not know how to deal with defenseless man
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by fortran12: 9:35am On May 27, 2020
Depressed101:
if this can happen in America in this modern day lipsrsealed we are doomed
Speak for yourself
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GamalNasser: 9:38am On May 27, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

if Hillary camp planted him,she removed the cops brain too for not know how to deal with defenseless man

He works for them !!! They needed to get that visual for their propaganda.... I said it immediately I saw that video over 24 hours ago and I am right
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by STILESGANG: 9:38am On May 27, 2020
jojoseph:

You're wrong. I'm enjoying myself in Nigeria with my American wife and i travel to U.S. at least twice a year on business trip and to see my children. As a matter of fact, I'm in Los Angeles now as I'm typing this message, i came here in January on business trip and got stuck due to corona virus. I relocated back to Nigeria because i want to contribute to the development of this great country called Nigeria. I have 35 employees in my organisations. I spent about 1m. every month on salaries. As you can see I'm not a frustrated American returnee.
Most Nigerians refused to come back because of shame, nothing to show for all their years in God's country.
So you married a white woman lol
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by KingEzo: 9:40am On May 27, 2020
The officers involved have been sacked by the Minneapolis authority. though it's very bad
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by shogsman(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2020
[b][/b]
GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense
Have some self respect and just keep quiet next time
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Freddykrueger: 9:48am On May 27, 2020
bakynes:

The blacks in the US should not yeild to your advice, the whites are 8 times the size of the blacks in the US. Besides the whites also have Arsenals that can exterminate all blacks all over the world. Best is for them to leave that country for them if they are willing or they keep dying.
Quote of a weak man. The blacks in the US have what it takes to match death for death with these racist killers. So just because they're outnumbered they should fold their hands and do nothing but get killed? And no the blacks are not going anywhere. They participated in the building of that country. They must stay put and fight till they're respected.

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by shogsman(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2020
softset:
A lot of us do not know how insensitive and cruel many of these American cops are. This like a frequent occurrence in many parts of United States, unfortunately the American media does not show this to other parts of the world.

I hope you all realize that the CNN they show LIVE in America is totally different from what is shown there in Nigeria.

Regardless of what that guy did, the cop should never have held him in that inhumane position, even after paramedics arrived, the SOB still held on to the guys neck.

I sympathize with the family and hope all the cops involved are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I've lived there for more than a decade and I tell you today that it is even worse than you thought, Google Christopher donner.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by hinere(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2020
This is becoming a norm in America and nothing is being done to stop this mess by these Americans to African Americans.

America once had a Black President. I think it's time they need another one to rule them.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mobalajibig: 9:56am On May 27, 2020
Fucking racists

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Roman7(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2020
TrollKiller:
take the same white man to Africa and you see my black brothers and sisters treating them like gods

sad.

very, very sad

I swear so so sad.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by PigTormentor: 9:59am On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

P.S

Pls seek mental help from mental health professionals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by OpinionCounts(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2020
Democrats are extremely Evil, satanic and Demonic....they will do anything and everything to sway black voters to their side and win an election..But God is greater than any man.

Only very few will understand what happened there.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Roozzaay(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Anytime I see something like this, I always blame our African leaders. Bcoz we are blessed with all it takes to be a great nation.
So African Leaders sold the poor African Americans into slavery?
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:01am On May 27, 2020
quiverfull:
Blacks in the US are truly endangered species.
You protect endangered species not kill them.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by PigTormentor: 10:02am On May 27, 2020
Depressed101:
if this can happen in America in this modern day lipsrsealed we are doomed

If this can happen in America? LMAO

For you information, this happens EVERYDAY in America, this just happened to be on VIDEO. Without video and pictorial evidence, the case will just be another Black man "resisting" arrest and died in the process of arrest.

A lot of people don't even know the real America, their opinions are formed based of Hollywood and music videos... grin grin grin grin grin

I have lived it, seen it all. The judiciary system will lock a black man up in a jiffy with the slightest excuse while a white man will walk away from.
The prison system is a BIG BUSINESS meant to keep people locked up for as long as possible.
America is good and fantastic but it's far from the UTOPIAN that a lot of these kids think it is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Roman7(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2020
bakynes:

when u mention white hope u are not including, Asia Americans, Jewish Americans and Latin Americans?
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GamalNasser: 10:04am On May 27, 2020
shogsman:
[b][/b]
Have some self respect and just keep quiet next time

Gerrout
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by ameh99: 10:09am On May 27, 2020
Broad daylight murder by law enforcer ....

America is the real shiit hole.

Just over hyped rubbish

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by thatthing111(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2020
It was more like 10 minutes. That cop that had his knee on the man's kneck is heartless. The man was begging for his life and the guy didn't remove his knee till the man died. It was so difficult to watch.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by thatthing111(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2020
ademasta:

Seriously.

The other policeman tryna block the camera looks China tho

Yes. He is definitely Asian.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by thatthing111(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Damnnn

I feel for the black race.
They dont love Us. Atleast lets love ourselfs.

#BlackLivesMatter

What is worse is the hate we have for ourselves. The hate we have for ourselves in this country is worse than the hate the white man has for the black man.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by HBB1(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2020
jojoseph:
This is one of the reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youths who are bend on migrating to U.S. and Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name there's no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare, no good roads, no good education and all excuse in the world to escape their responsibilities to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.
Ask the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s, they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you're witnessing in the media today. These Nigerians are stocked over there and lack resources to relocate back to Nigeria. These white people are evil to the highest order. Please take it from someone that spent 35years in U.S. before relocating back to Nigeria.

If you have a good job over there, you shouldn't leave?

Oga please calm down o!

You are still more likely to be shot by a Policeman over here in Nigeria than in the West.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by lexander(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2020
Ayo8:
Majority of the slave trade deals occurred in West Africa...I think its time we introduce some kind of re-settlement scheme for African Americans willing to return to their origin...

To all the African Americans out there.... Come back home, We love you!

We can build a better society for ourselves...A society free from racism...

PS: This was Amy Cooper's plans for chris cooper when she placed a call to the cops....
sure many would love to return if their was something to return to with the situation of things bin Nigeria for example given the chance would you be happy for a friend brother or relative to relocate to Nigeria permanently ??
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by thatthing111(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2020
Depressed101:
it can never happen their sweat belong there, even those whites are not the original owner of that land, they killed the aboriginal people there and claimed it... The blacks there must fight for their rights

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo) / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.