Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125286 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

God doesn't reveal himself to people just like that otherwise it will be a partiality!
According to the Bible, He (God) only reveal himself to people whose heart are pure and willing to do what God wants but are going towards the wrong direction.
But once a person's heart has completely discarded all thoughts about a Supreme Being, the next thing you'll see such persons doing is making efforts to become your God.
So in a bid to set standards that he himself will not uphold, an atheist will be negating the idea of someone else that's Supreme above all! wink

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

That's human thinking not that of the immortals!

To spirits (who don't grow old or die) time means nothing, that's why God allows the descendants of Adam to see the consequences of rebellion.
When all these is over, we will never forget what we experienced under the rulership of rebellious man! Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9

The memories of wicked acts and evildoers will continue to linger in our hearts for ever, that's what God meant by people tormented forever and ever! Revelations 14:11
In other words your God failure is intentional.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
When I ask you to talk you won't, but when some does talk you rush on to come and support them, don't you have a voice of your own, are you the type that hide behind a group during a presentation.
no need to comment on something I already did a topic on. On the contrary I lead my group most times on presentations, una sabi brag here and its not my thing. We all have our areas of interest and I will beat you hands down if you dare me in my own field
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
no need to comment on something I already did a topic on. On the contrary I lead my group most times on presentations, una sabi brag here and its not my thing. We all have our areas of interest and I will beat you hands down if you dare me in my own field
What's your own field... madam leader.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Like I've said, if anyone can see the future they I'll spend the rest of their life sleeping.

I agree with you God may exist, but it can't be the one that failed to establish the world he wanted.
Your words made me change my mind, so let me add to what have been said!
You do not need to see the future, so such sleep is not necessary. Like I said, it is a gift for purposes best known to the One who honoured my life with it.

For the second sentence: my brother, I can feel you and why you have doubts.
And your doubts are genuine, because I am not going to be religious and start saying things that are not true or in agreement with realities in our world today. All the good people who cares about the suffering of humanity and the chaos in this world have asked the same question: Why do this God distance Himself and allow His own creations to suffer. Does He cares? He is concerned at all? So many questions!

Here, the Bible provide some answers, but these are not answers that can be accepted except one is ready to "HOPE" in and "BELIEVE" in things you cannot see at this moment.
The book of Isaiah 65: 17, “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.

There is no hidden interpretation to that Bible reference. Take it literal. He is creating a new world, new system, new plan. It is like a US government saying they are designing a program that will fix American financial challenges. Or like you saying, "I will build my house before I am 50 years." It is a plan in motion; we cannot see it, but "HOPE" asked us to "BELIEVE" such plan is out there.
I strongly believe the Creator feels our agony and pain. I think He has a plan (Note that I am talking from a mind that has been permeated by belief and hope).

What is He trying to do? Honestly, there is so much misconception and contradictions on this. I advise you not to engage hardcore Christians on this issue, they will confuse you more. Don't engage any denominational Christian; they are divided against themselves. The new heaven is in Heaven, it is a physical world, that and this. These are confused, and will also cause you more confusion.

What you need to do is open yourself, open your mind, be ready to take in new information. Your Creator feels your pain; he knows you are deeply concern that this world is broken and not working. But please, open yourself to Him, not to anybody else. Do independent Bible study if you will and open your heart to occurrences around you, as you go on living your life defending truth about this Creator, supporting humanity in your capacity. In your study, you will find contradictions, words of some Bible writers that conflicts others, but I trust that the Spirit of knowledge will guide you. Amen

HOPE that He is truly creating a new system while you do your best for human race.
HOPE!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
You are creating confusion with your approach to this.
It is the pattern of teachings of people like you that has scattered Christianity today. You think there's only one way to having God reveals Himself to people? Now I understand why this thread has reached over 100 pages. Please do better!
You really need to go back to my old comments to you.
Maximus69:

God doesn't reveal himself to people just like that otherwise it will be a partiality!
According to the Bible, He (God) only reveal himself to people whose heart are pure and willing to do what God wants but are going towards the wrong direction.
But once a person's heart has completely discarded all thoughts about a Supreme Being, the next thing you'll see such persons doing is making efforts to become your God.
So in a bid to set standards that he himself will not uphold, an atheist will be negating the idea of someone else that's Supreme above all! wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
fairheart:
It is the pattern of teachings of people like you that has scattered Christianity today. You think there's only one way to having God reveals Himself to people? Now I understand why this thread has reached over 100 pages. Please do better!
The guy doesn't even know what he believes in, that's why I don't take him serious.

In the Bible God revealed him self to murders, rapist, and all sort of criminals.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
In other words your God failure is intentional.
He never failed, what you mortals term as failure is God's respect for your freewill. He wants you to see that if not guided your freewill may land you in big trouble that can cost your very existence! Genesis 2:17

Adam and Eve chose absolutely freedom not the related freedom God offered them, they die in the process and the consequences of their rebelliousness is what we're all experiencing today.

God have the power to resurrect each and every one of those that are in his memory but evildoers will not be remembered! John 5:28-29

So what mortals thought as weakness is actually divine wisdom and power to the immortals! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
fairheart:

Well some are claiming that God revealed himself to them as three in one, some say he asked them to drink snipper, some say he wants them to eat grass, some say he wants them to sleep with different women/men.
That's what your way has caused today yet you're still saying it's the same God that's revealing himself to people in different ways! Matthew 7:13-14 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
fairheart:

Your words made me change my mind, so let me add to what have been said!
You do not need to see the future, so such sleep is not necessary. Like I said, it is a gift for purposes best known to the One who honoured my life with it.

For the second sentence: my brother, I can feel you and why you have doubts.
And your doubts are genuine, because I am not going to be religious and start saying things that are not true or in agreement with realities in our world today. All the good people who cares about the suffering of humanity and the chaos in this world have asked the same question: Why do this God distance Himself and allow His own creations to suffer. Does He cares? He is concerned at all? So many questions!

Here, the Bible provide some answers, but these are not answers that can be accepted except one is ready to "HOPE" in and "BELIEVE" in things you cannot see at this moment.
The book of Isaiah 65: 17, “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.

There is no hidden interpretation to that Bible reference. Take it literal. He is creating a new world, new system, new plan. It is like a US government saying they are designing a program that will fix American financial challenges. Or like you saying, "I will build my house before I am 50 years." It is a plan in motion; we cannot see it, but "HOPE" asked us to "BELIEVE" such plan is out there.
I strongly believe the Creator feels our agony and pain. I think He has a plan (Note that I am talking from a mind that has been permeated by belief and hope).

What is He trying to do? Honestly, there is so much misconception and contradictions on this. I advise you not to engage hardcore Christians on this issue, they will confuse you more. Don't engage any denominational Christian; they are divided against themselves. The new heaven is in Heaven, it is a physical world, that and this. These are confused, and will also cause you more confusion.

What you need to do is open yourself, open your mind, be ready to take in new information. Your Creator feels your pain; he knows you are deeply concern that this world is broken and not working. But please, open yourself to Him, not to anybody else. Do independent Bible study if you will and open your heart to occurrences around you, as you go on living your life defending truth about this Creator, supporting humanity in your capacity. In your study, you will find contradictions, words of some Bible writers that conflicts others, but I trust that the Spirit of knowledge will guide you. Amen

HOPE that He is truly creating a new system while you do your best for human race.
HOPE!
If a God wants to do something, it's already done.

The summary of your write up is " have faith" faith is very important in religion, without faith religion won't work.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

He never failed, what you mortals term as failure is God's respect for your freewill. He wants you to see that if not guided your freewill may land you in big trouble that can cost your very existence! Genesis 2:17

Adam and Eve chose absolutely freedom not the related freedom God offered them, they die in the process and the consequences of their rebelliousness is what we're all experiencing today.

God have the power to resurrect each and every one of those that are in his memory but evildoers will not be remembered! John 5:28-29

So what mortals thought as weakness is actually divine wisdom and power to the immortals! wink
You seem to be going off point, so let me ask you, what is the intention of religion/ Christianity/ Islam/Jehovah's witness, you can pick any one.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If a God wants to do something, it's already done.

The summary of your write up is " have faith" faith is very important in religion, without faith religion won't work.
Yes, faith, driven by truth! That sums it up. But you don't necessarily have to be at this station for now. As you open yourself, and with occurrences ahead for you, I'm sure you will reach this state and hold unto whatever conclusion you get from your experience.
God has His own time, and His own reasons for His new world. I don't want to blame Him for not haven't done it immediately.
All the best bro!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You seem to be going off point, so let me ask you, what is the intention of religion/ Christianity/ Islam/Jehovah's witness, you can pick any one.

God arranged for a global reorientation for humanity, we must learn how to live and let live, Satan created so many other groups claiming worshipers of the same God.
So while true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) are busy preaching and teaching people how to become peace lovers, Satan's agents are making them feel humans can solve their own problems, that's why it's difficult for them to make peace reign!
God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) are connecting peace lovers globally and making them subjects for Jesus {2Corinthians 10:5} with a view of living forever as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! John 17:21-23
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
fairheart:

Yes, faith, driven by truth! That sums it up. But you don't necessarily have to be at this station for now. As you open yourself, and with occurrences ahead for you, I'm sure you will reach this state and hold unto whatever conclusion you get from your experience.
God has His own time, and His own reasons for His new world. I don't want to blame Him for not haven't done it immediately.
All the best bro!
"Truth" hope you know the lack of proof that your religion is the truth is the reason Atheist exist, is the reason so many religion exist, is the reason this thread have reached page 117.

And your second summary is I don't know, at least you were brave to say this.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

God arranged for a global reorientation for humanity, we must learn how to live and let live, Satan created so many other groups claiming worshipers of the same God.
So while true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) are busy preaching and teaching people how to become peace lovers, Satan's agents are making them feel humans can solve their own problems, that's why it's difficult for them to make peace reign!
God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) are connecting peace lovers globally and making them subjects for Jesus {2Corinthians 10:5} with a view of living forever as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! John 17:21-23
Good for you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Good for you.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Excellent! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Excellent! wink
You will get there, or maybe not, some people never wakes up, some do.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

You will get there, or maybe not, some people never wakes up, some do.

Sooner or later, meanwhile both you and i are enjoying together now, the only difference is i'm preaching and teaching people how to love and care for their neighbours as well as hoping for the day when all evil will be things of that past, i can't just see you in the picture because you have no purpose nor plans about how this world will ever become a better place! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Sooner or later, meanwhile both you and i are enjoying together now, the only difference is i'm preaching and teaching people how to love and care for their neighbours as well as hoping for the day when all evil will be things of that past, i can't just see you in the picture because you have no purpose nor plans about how this world will ever become a better place! wink
But your God wants people to suffer because of their rebellion, if anything your hindering his plan.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
But your God wants people to suffer because of there rebellion, if anything your hindering his plan.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
He has a plan to right the wrong, he is a spirit and spirits don't think the way humans do.
To him humans are learning, remember his book said he created us from the dust, so it cost him nothing the way or manner that dust will return to dust.
Meanwhile he's taking account of those who are willing to be obedient and not rebellious, when all these is over he will reward them with the real life the everlasting life.
So see yourself as one person having the chance to live and accomplish whatever you dream of, the suffering of humans like yourself will continue to be there until his kingdom come! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s7/images/GOD_BIGGER_THAN_THE_BOX_FRONT_580x.jpg[/img]
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Christ cannot share the same body with God the father, because God is formless. God has no clear definite shape or size
Them two haven't a Scooby Doo

* John 5:37
"The Father who sent me testifies on my behalf. You have never heard his voice, and you have never seen his form"

MuttleyLaff claims Jesus has no clue that his God and Father have form..

grin

* John 4:46
"No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

John 1:18
" No man has seen God at anytime....."

When the Trinity GIBBERISH DULLS a man's brain, he MUST revolt against Jesus Christ and the holy Bible

grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You cracked me up yesterday, leaving me bursting out in laughter on the public walkway reading this comment and especially the last sentence above.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb8KZps4woA
Those arent brothers in the above video, that's one person, and it is Agent Smith, from the film Matrix
Just look at that kkins\25! Beautiful isnt it?
That's child play for God to do, meaning easy for God to do more than one place at the same time within the same dimension or multi dimension

kkins\25, did you see how Agent Smith was multiplying himself, by saying more, huh?
Did you watch him being in more than one place at the same time within the same dimension, hmm?
Is it far fetch or difficult to believe, that God can do more and better than multiplying Himself like done by Agent Smith, in that sci-fi film, erhn?
Is it something hard for God to, as well do, huh?

DappaD:
I didn't want to revisit this grin grin
But nobody is putting limit on God oga
You think you aren't putting limit on God oga, huh?
OK, explain why are you limiting God to three persons then?

DappaD:
Jehovah God is ONE Spirit Being and not a multidimensional entity. (Deuteronomy 6:4) smiley
"Hear, Israel: Yahweh is our God; Yahweh is one"
(i.e. Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah)

- Deuteronomy 6:4

Will you already stop proof-texting with Deuteronomy 6:4, a verse you barely understand and don't appreciate its meaning angry angry angry

You just enjoy making up things not said and relish the thought to lie sha. Where in the above quote, did you get anything said about multidimensional entity from, hmm? Dont you undestand the meaning of being in more than one place at the same time within the same dimension,

DappaD:
Imagine you were even comparing God to a guy in an action movie, the Matrix. The height of disrespect undecided
"9You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead?
10Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not!
11So if you sinful people, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more will your heavenly Father, give good gifts to those who ask Him.
"
- Matthew 7:9-11

I wonder, whom, in Matthew 7:9-11, Jesus was comparing God to. The height of ignorance some display on this thread undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
He has a plan to right the wrong, he is a spirit and spirits don't think the way humans do.
To him humans are learning, remember his book said he created us from the dust, so it cost him nothing the way or manner that dust will return to dust.
Meanwhile he's taking account of those who are willing to be obedient and not rebellious, when all these is over he will reward them with the real life the everlasting life.
So see yourself as one person having the chance to live and accomplish whatever you dream of, the suffering of humans like yourself will continue to be there until his kingdom come! wink
I'm guessing this is the reason muttleylaff was saying a God doesn't have limit, because you just gave him one.

He has a plan to right the wrong, a God that wants to right the wrong can simply do this by blinking.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Since there had been so many child molesting reports against the Watchtower-these three young Girl's are just dressing up for the picking..
johnw47:
as long colorful fingernails are idols to mad max and hairless crutch trivina, colorful clothing are also idols to false jw's:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11860710_fbimg1589478367709_jpeg677485675ce51e2eeeca4a24ad2fc5aa

you false jw's are very much of the world:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I'm guessing this is the reason muttleylaff was saying a God doesn't have limit, because you just gave him one.
He has a plan to right the wrong, a God that wants to right the wrong can simply do this by blinking.

He surely has limits! smiley
Only bullies don't have limits, once they feel like this is how things should be they take charge.

You can see that when you drive against the one way, if soldiers catch you, they'll deal ruthlessly with you for breaking the traffic rules but when something urgent comes up, they themselves will do exactly the same thing.
God has all the power to right the wrong at a go but he respects our freewill and want us to learn from the consequences of demanding for absolute freedom, something different from the relative freedom that we truly deserve! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
While in the mean time-your love for us as neighbours doesn't come close to the love you claim to have for others, that you may think they are listening to you....
Maximus69:

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
brocab:
While in the mean time-your love for us as neighbours doesn't come close to the love you claim to have for others, you may think they are listening to you....

LOVE doesn't rejoice with unrighteousness! 1Corinthians 13:6
If you're not ready to live by the same rules that binds us together as one family, you can go and worship your own God! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
brocab:
Since there had been so many child molesting reports against the Watchtower-these three young Girl's are just dressing up for the picking..
"... Out of the abundance of your PERVERTED heart... even though you see well-groomed ladies in that photo...." Kai !!!!!!
Bros, you just confirmed your status.
You are a confirmed "spirit filled" PERVERT.

TUEH !!!!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:
Only bullies don't have limits, once they feel like this is how things should be they take charge.

You can see that when you drive against the one way, if soldiers catch you, they'll deal ruthlessly with you for breaking the traffic rules but when something urgent comes up, they themselves will do exactly the same thing.
God has all the power to right the wrong at a go but he respects our freewill and want us to learn from the consequences of demanding for absolute freedom, something different from the relative freedom that we truly deserve! wink
Maximus69, please give one instance of God, ever, breaking any explicit stated rule
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Janosky:

"... Out of the abundance of your PERVERTED heart... even though you see well-groomed ladies in that photo...." Kai !!!!!!
Bros, you just confirmed your status.
You are a confirmed "spirit filled" PERVERT.
TUEH !!!!

Their minds is made up, Jehovah's Witnesses say their form of worship is wrong so they're all ready to condemn JWs even when they're not seeing anything to point out as wrong in what the Organization teaches! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, Please give one instance of God, ever, breaking any explicit stated rule
I don't understand your question!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMM\JOE:
I'm guessing this is the reason MuttleyLaff was saying a God doesn't have limit, because you just gave him one.

Maximus69:

MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, please give one instance of God, ever, breaking any explicit stated rule

Maximus69:
I don't understand your question!
OK, I'll ask with another set of questions.
1/ Is God limited to only three persons?
2/ Does God have the capability of expressing Himself to us in more than three persons?
3/ Does God have the power to reveal Himself to anyone/anything, other than in the three persons?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.