Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (125455 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

What makes you think there's no peace in Islam remember Satan is the one controlling the evil doer's.

I was once a Muslim and i'm telling you now that there is no single Islamic group that doesn't use weapons. Remember i was a soldier, the reason why we carry weapons is not to kill but to make peace by forcing our opponents to surrender their weapons.
So i know exactly what i'm saying that there can never be peace when people make use of force and weapons to settle disputes! Matthew 26:52
Only Jehovah's Witnesses Organization does all things without using a single weapon nor force to settle their differences! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
achorladey:

Maximus69: But a family is the place where all disputes are settled amicably without the use of weapons or force to resolve issue!

Achorladey: This your definition of family ehn grin grin grin grin. Well it's to support your ORGANIZATION mindset.

Have you heard about BENJAMIN mass sex at GIBEAH before?

I am wondering how the FAMILY DISPUTE in this particular FAMILY was solved amicably without the use of weapons. If you know you can tell!

Maybe all other family brutally kill each other as it's now abnormal for family to have love amidst them. smh
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

But love don't exist in the whole world, we can also say, he that is love doesn't exist, in other words, your God doesn't exist.

Are you familiar with Joseph Campbell.

1 John 5:19 and 2 Timothy 3:1-7 are apt description of the state of this wicked world.

Do you expect love to flourish in such settings?
In the words of Maximus69, "Naaaaaaaa" grin

Jesus says love will flourish in the midst of Jehovah's servants , (though Jesus teaching will cause rift in families opposed to Jesus teaching Matthew 10:32-40), John13:34-35. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8,13.

"Every man got disciples" , I'm of Christ and for Jehovah,(John 17:3), not interested in the "mishmash" of Joseph Campbell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Those who finds it difficult to make LOVE JOY and PEACE reign in their midst, are the sign that makes us Jehovah's Witnesses!
Their inability to make peace is the undeniable evidence that a Supreme Being is the one behind the peace in our midst! Micah 4:1-3 smiley
Remembered Satan is responsible, not their religion.

The same way Christian says the work of the devil.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:
OK now i get you! smiley

According to the Bible verse you quoted, Jehovah is just one person not he is neither the son nor the holy spirit! smiley
Jehovah is one, just as same as Maximus69, is one.
According to the Bible verse I quoted, similarly Maximus69's Nairaland posted text, Maximus69 the other half of Trivina, Maximus69, the dad, husband, brother, uncle, friend, nephew, grandson, son, sibling, et cetera, Maximus69, the spirit man, Maximus69 et cetera, are all one.

Please, now just answer those earlier asked three easy, innocent, harmless, simple, direct and straightforward questions, in the same format and numbered up style they were asked, instead of all this hide and seek charade
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Janosky:
John 4:24, 5:37 & 15:15 have solved this GIBBERISH you take dey console yourself
Please just answer the questions in the same format and numbered up style they were asked, instead of this not amusing circus display of yours
GRIMMJOE:
I'm not choosing sides, but a God wants to split himself into a million pieces it's possible.
God is not limited to a million pieces split. This is a fact thats incontestable
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Maybe all other family brutally kill each other as it's now abnormal for family to have love amidst them. smh
I tire ooooo cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

I was once a Muslim and i'm telling you now that there is no single Islamic group that doesn't use weapons. Remember i was a soldier, the reason why we carry weapons is not to kill but to make peace by forcing our opponents to surrender their weapons.
So i know exactly what i'm saying that there can never be peace when people make use of force and weapons to settle disputes! Matthew 26:52
Only Jehovah's Witnesses Organization does all things without using a single weapon nor force to settle their differences! smiley
But Christians country also have military with guns, and still kill with it.

A you familiar with how Christianity spread through Tempers.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Janosky:
Una dey see MuttleyLaff wey talk say his God bigger than Trinity? grin grin grin grin

John 4:24 and 1 Corinthians 3:23. John 17:3.
Our heavenly Father is the one true God,Yahweh
We belong to Yahweh.
Jesus Christ belongs to Yahweh.

No dey console yourself with Triune, 3 persons FRAUD.
I know you haven't the balls, you aren't that bold and confident enough, to just go ahead and answer those earlier asked three easy, innocent, harmless, simple, direct and straightforward questions, in the same format and numbered up style they were asked grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

@ bolded should be the case between me and my God! Galatians 6:5

So what exactly is your problem? cheesy

false jw mad max

the problem is yours, liars don't stand with Jehovah

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
God is not limited to a million pieces split. This is a fact thats incontestable
I wouldn't know, it's like any of you can just ask him, my guess you'll all have a different answer.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So you religion makes shame to catch people, any global historic event.

The whole world tried to reunite the east and west Germany decades after the death of Adulf Hitler, it was Jehovah's Witnesses conventions that put all other religions to shame as they saw JWs from east and west Germany converge in a place in the name of one God (JEHOVAH) and Germany will never forget what Hitler did to JWs, mind you it was the same spot where Hitler declared that he will make sure he eradicate JWs in Germany that our convention was held that year. That was how easy and west Germany came back again as one nation.

South Africa is another example, when Apartheid was the order of the day in that country, none of all the religious groups could make their followers worship together as one, but during our convention in South Africa, the news that year went round the world that Jehovah's Witnesses have conquered the racial prejudice happening in South Africa, shame couldn't allow the other religions to rest until they ended apartheid after meetings upon meetings by religious leaders from other groups!

So Jehovah's Witnesses are making impact on people around them even though the peace have remained only amongst us! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[s]OK, explain why are you limiting God to three persons then?[/s]

Maybe you've not been following up on the posts on this thread or maybe you're slow to comprehend. Let me clear up some doubts.
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and WE DO NOT BELIEVE in trinity. Go and find your trinitarian brothers and begin arguing with them. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
wait o, on a serious note, why can't any of you ask your God if he is divided into 3 or not.

Muttleylaff
Maximus69

theyarescaredofgettingdifferentanswer
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
funny,im just dragging him along,did you see my reply.

lie lie rozz with your usual nonsense

i dragged you around from post to post and kept you
up all last night, you had to sleep all day, laugh
you are such a unintelligent duh rozz, aren't you

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Remembered Satan is responsible, not their religion.
The same way Christian says the work of the devil.

Good!
Now you're talking!
So if Jesus is the Prince of Peace, how come peace can't reign in the midst of those who claims they know him?

That's why Jesus said "by their FRUIT, you will know (whether they're for me or not)" Matthew 7:20 smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

We Don dey tell you tey tey sey carrying weapons na big wahala. It requires a lot of energy and training to kill with weapons.

But I Know of a weapons that is less tasking and require no training, that is being used everywhere to kill today. JWs too have no immunity against the use of this weapon too. You should know this weapon too. You too dey carry am about just like everyone else. cool cool cool cool
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
you are not serious,something else kept me all night fake wealthy pastor johnw419

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

The whole world tried to reunite the east and west Germany decades after the death of Adulf Hitler, it was Jehovah's Witnesses conventions that put all other religions to shame as they saw JWs from east and west Germany converge in a place in the name of one God (JEHOVAH) and Germany will never forget what Hitler did to JWs, mind you it was the same spot where Hitler declared that he will make sure he eradicate JWs in Germany that our convention was held that year. That was how easy and west Germany came back again as one nation.

South Africa is another example, when Apartheid was the order of the day in that country, none of all the religious groups could make their followers worship together as one, but during our convention in South Africa, the news that year went round the world that Jehovah's Witnesses have conquered the racial prejudice happening in South Africa, shame couldn't allow the other religions to rest until they ended apartheid after meetings upon meetings by religious leaders from other groups!

So Jehovah's Witnesses are making impact on people around them even though the peace have remained only amongst us! smiley
How is any of this Global? should I give you example of what global problems are.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I wouldn't know, it's like any of you can just ask him, my guess you'll all have a different answer.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so here is an opportunity to taste the pudding.
1/ How did the God appeared to Moses?
2/ How did God reveal Himself to Moses?
3/ God personally appeared to Moses how?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Good!
Now you're talking!
So if Jesus is the Prince of Peace, how come peace can't reign in the midst of those who claims they know him?

That's why Jesus said "by their FRUIT, you will know (whether they're for me or not)" Matthew 7:20 smiley
So Islam is the true religion and we can now blame Satan for the wrongs.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
But Christians country also have military with guns, and still kill with it.
A you familiar with how Christianity spread through Tempers.

Hmmmmmmmm that's a million dollar joke Sir!

There is just one Christian nation globally, they worship in SPIRIT and in TRUTH, they're Jehovah's Witnesses. That's why Jesus said true worshipers don't need to be in one place as a nation, but you'll notice that the same constitution is what they're all using just as each worldly nation use one constitution! Micah 4:5 compare to act 15:14 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so here is an opportunity to taste the pudding.
1/ How did the God appeared to Moses?
2/ How did God reveal Himself to Moses?
3/ God personally appeared to Moses how?

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
DappaD:
I didn't want to revisit this grin grin
But nobody is putting limit on God oga
Jehovah God is ONE Spirit Being and not a multidimensional entity. (Deuteronomy 6:4) smiley
Imagine you were even comparing God to a guy in an action movie, the Matrix. The height of disrespect undecided

DappaD:
Maybe you've not been following up on the posts on this thread or maybe you're slow to comprehend. Let me clear up some doubts.
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and WE DO NOT BELIEVE in trinity. Go and find your trinitarian brothers and begin arguing with them. undecided
Do you think, I give a rat arse whether you believe in trinity or you don't believe in trinity ni angry angry angry

Why didn't you let a sleeping lion lie in peace but instead you dived in to go rouse it with that your above post there, huh? angry angry angry
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm that's a million dollar joke Sir!

There is just one Christian nation globally, they worship in SPIRIT and in TRUTH, they're Jehovah's Witnesses. That's why Jesus said true worshipers don't need to be in one place as a nation, but you'll notice that the same constitution is what they're all using just as each worldly nation use one constitution! Micah 4:5 compare to act 15:14 smiley
I meant are you familiar with how Christianity spread through the use of Templars.

Apparently you didn't understand the question but answer anyway, smh.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
How is any of this Global? should I give you example of what global problems are.

When you hear the word influence it simply means something happening that effects the thoughts of people both far and near.
Throughout the world there is no country you go on this planet that they'll say they never heard of Germany or South Africa.
So the news about JWs had great influence on so many nations. Think about how JWs are being persecuted in countries like north or south Korea, Russia and other nations today because of their faith!

There is nothing global more than that! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
So Islam is the true religion and we can now blame Satan for the wrongs.

If that's the true religion, no member will carry weapons for any reason whatsoever! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Do you think, I give a rat arse whether you believe in trinity or you don't believe in trinity ni angry angry angry

Why didn't you let a sleeping lion lie in peace but instead you dived in to go rouse it with that your above post there, huh? angry angry angry
To be honest, this is the true Trinity.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
contemplating on the questions and answers
Wait o, on a serious note, why can't he give answers to the three easy, innocent, harmless, simple, direct and straightforward questions, in the same format and numbered up style they were asked?

he's-scared-of-outrightly-giving-the-answers-to-the-three-easy-simple-harmless-innocent-direct-and-straightforward-questions grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Boy, you don't get the drift. You don't come up and ask me trash. Those questions are meant for your fellow trinitarians since you lot can't come to an accurate definition of your trinity dog god
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I meant are you familiar with how Christianity spread through the use of Templars.
Apparently you didn't understand the question but answer anyway, smh.

There was nothing like Christianity throughout the earth before 1919 when Jesus restructured his group and commissioned them once again to continue the preaching and teaching work they were doing in the first century!

Charles Taze Russell and his group did all they could to find out how Jesus established Christianity, himself and many in his time did so many things to get it right but it was in 1919 that Jesus in the spirit reorganized those who were willing to take corrections and began leading them in the work he started before Satan halted it after the death of his Apostles.

So those who came to Africa were politicians not Christians Sir! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.