Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (132672 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

GRIMMJOE said something that even a deaf and blind person knows is not true, so instead of telling me how possible it is for freethinkers to live without military he just vanished into tin air!
he became too aggressive,thats not how he was in the beginning,hows your party going
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
maximus69 chatinent is a jw,most of you jw are cool and a great lover.I wonder why others hate you guys
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zzor:
he became too aggressive,thats not how he was in the beginning,hows your party going

He doesn't know where to stand, religionsists are claiming they believe in TRINITY but there is no PEACE amongst them, now GRIMMJOE who has been posting pictures of genocide suddenly said "if everyone is a freethinker the world won't need any military" whereas no Trinitarian can say that neither can he himself prove that his own group atheists/freethinkers will say it's wrong to engage in military services, only Jehovah's Witnesses Organization is saying that and stopping members from participating in military services! wink

It's tomorrow not today, the ladies only came together for cooking and preparing the beef, fish and other food items.
Party will commence tomorrow after the registry till Saturday night! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

He doesn't know where to stand, religionsists are claiming they believe in TRINITY but there is no PEACE amongst them, now GRIMMJOE who has been posting pictures of genocide suddenly said "if everyone is a freethinker the world won't need any military" whereas no Trinitarian can say that neither can he himself prove that his own group atheists/freethinkers will say it's wrong to engage in military services, only Jehovah's Witnesses Organization is saying that and stopping members from participating in military services! wink

It's tomorrow not today, the ladies only came together for cooking and preparing the beef, fish and other food items.
Party will commence tomorrow after the registry till Saturday night! smiley
you didn't invite me,i scatter parties anyways,let me not come and crash the party, let me stay in my lane in peace
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zzor:
maximus69 chatinent is a jw,most of you jw are cool and a great lover.I wonder why others hate you guys

Jehovah's predominant attribute is LOVE {1John 4:8} of course we love everyone but love doesn't rejoice with unrighteousness {1Corinthians 13:6} that's why we have deep respect and love for anyone who reasons with us {Matthew 12:46-49} as for the type of love we have, it's because you're reasoning with us, it can't exceed this level until you're a baptized JW, by then i can assure you that no matter where you go on planet earth you're at home as long as JWs are there! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zzor:
you didn't invite me,i scatter parties anyways,let me not come and crash the party, let me stay in my lane in peace

It's just a parlour party and as usual strictly JWs, others will only go home with their takeaways.

But never mind, i'll invite you to one of our social gatherings and/or assemblies after this social distancing palavah, where you'll get to meet my family! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

It's just a parlour party and as usual strictly JWs, others will only go home with their takeaways.

But never mind, i'll invite you to one of our social gatherings and/or assemblies after this social distancing palavah, where you'll get to meet my family! smiley
I will be so shy ooo, hmmm
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zzor:
I will be so shy ooo, hmmm

Everyone will shower you with love because there is no way you can enter the gathering of JWs for the first time, everyone will notice that you're new amongst them.

When i first join them i thought it's because nobody knew my face there but i later discovered that it's not so, because i've attended meetings in other places where i'm new in their midst, yet i wasn't noticed.

That's why i fear them because it's like a spirit is putting some kind of touchlight on noneJWs who attends their meetings. So when i invite you i'll come and pick you myself so that you won't feel shy! smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
where is fake wealthy pastor johnw47 and my humbled gentle snake man achorladey
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Jehovah's predominant attribute is LOVE {1John 4:8} of course we love everyone but love doesn't rejoice with unrighteousness {1Corinthians 13:6} that's why we have deep respect and love for anyone who reasons with us {Matthew 12:46-49} as for the type of love we have, it's because you're reasoning with us, it can't exceed this level until you're a baptized JW, by then i can assure you that no matter where you go on planet earth you're at home as long as JWs are there! smiley

unstable mad max

habitual lying like you false jw's speak is unrighteousness, oh blinded one

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zzor:
where is fake wealthy pastor johnw47 and my humbled gentle snake man achorladey

most unintelligent duh and as crazy as mad max, lie lie rozz
here i am, what do you want to say to me, lying fool

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zzor:
Please mind how you write about me, I'm not that person you think I am, maybe you mistakenly quote the wrong person. is it having the right thing at the right places that you call fat?smh.For your information,real,capable and able bodied men want to hold,feel,touch and eat something,only dogs like bones. Stop trying so hard to body shame a bold lady i don't know her but she hasn't done anything wrong to warrant hatred from some of you here.

habitual liar and apparently schizophrenic lie lie rozz

you belong with the lying and unstable false jw's

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:43am On Jul 23, 2020
It doesn't matter which force you join-that question always pops up, but the bottom line is-have you the nerve to actually go along with it?
Shooting your Mama..

{Matthew 10:34-39} Doesn't go with the same lines as you may think. Loving God more doesn't give anybody the authority to murder innocent blood.
As a soldier under orders-still have choices..
If the bible said: {Ephesians 6:10-17} is about the JW's, I would then agree, but sadly the JW's are not mentioned-this is talking to the believers in Christ-it is not talking to want a be Christians who indeed is half cocked about their Watchtower organisation:
Putting on God's armor-is putting on the Word of God-where in your case-your organisation won't accept Christ to His fullest.
Maximus69:

From now on whenever you see any military personnel, know that the most difficult question asked before certification as an officer goes

Are you ready to obey the last order from your superior officers EVEN THE ORDER TO SHOOT YOUR OWN MOTHER?"

You must answer~ YES!

A real soldier must be prepared to sacrifice whatever it takes to accomplish the goal of the army!

Well that's exactly the same demand Jesus (the commander in chief of all God's heavenly armies) made from whoever wants to become one of his soldiers! Matthew 10:34-39

Of course i agreed with Jesus that's why i did just so! Luke 18:28

Do you still need any further proof to know that only JWs are true soldiers of Christ? Ephesians 6:10-17 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 23, 2020
johnw47:

most unintelligent duh and as crazy as mad max, lie lie rozz here i am, what do you want to say to me, lying fool

night crawler
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 5:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:
night crawler
most duh lie lie rozz

that's what you wanted to say to me
what a unintelligent fatty you are
aren't you
and a never ending heap big liar like the devil is:

Zzor:
Please mind how you write about me, I'm not that person you think I am, maybe you mistakenly quote the wrong person. is it having the right thing at the right places that you call fat?smh.For your information,real,capable and able bodied men want to hold,feel,touch and eat something,only dogs like bones. Stop trying so hard to body shame a bold lady, i don't know her but she hasn't done anything wrong to warrant hatred from some of you here.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2020
lie lie rozz, now Zzor

you have pics in your profile, and your name is rozz
yet you wrote in your rozz profile, Gender: f
laugh, does the f stand for female or for fat

now if one had a user name like lightning then saying that you are m of f would assist

such a duh slowpoke, aren't you

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:
night crawler

says the dum dum who posted that at 4:16am ha ha ha

there is no bigger dum dum than you, is there lie lie rozz

or no bigger liar for that matter:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by chatinent: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:
Because our God is love, we emulate him to the fullest. (1 John 4:cool. What tribe are you?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2020
brocab:
It doesn't matter which force you join-that question always pops up, but the bottom line is-have you the nerve to actually go along with it?
Shooting your Mama..

{Matthew 10:34-39} Doesn't go with the same lines as you may think. Loving God more doesn't give anybody the authority to murder innocent blood.
As a soldier under orders-still have choices..
If the bible said: {Ephesians 6:10-17} is about the JW's, I would then agree, but sadly the JW's are not mentioned-this is talking to the believers in Christ-it is not talking to want a be Christians who indeed is half cocked about their Watchtower organisation:
Putting on God's armor-is putting on the Word of God-where in your case-your organisation won't accept Christ to His fullest.

Military ask you question "do you vow to love the service more than your Mama?"

Is the same question Jesus is asking.

So both gives option, you become a military Officer only if you answer "YES" and the same is what Jesus ask anyone who is about to follow him. It's not about murder but choice between your Mama and the service.
Mary was Jesus' Mama, he (Jesus) chose the service and those who love it much more than Mary (his mother) Matthew 12:46-49

You don't get it boy so chill and continue with your TRINITY! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2020
johnw47:

unstable mad max

habitual lying like you false jw's speak is unrighteousness, oh blinded one

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

What have you concluded with GRIMMJOE?

Do you agree with him that there could ever be a peaceful earth without Jesus (the Prince of Peace)?

I'm not interested in your criticism, just go straight to the point and prove yourself a real Christian by facing the challenge GRIMMJOE (an atheist) threw to Christ! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Maximus69:

Yes o!

Trivina and the other women got up so early this morning working with the butchers on the cows!

You're also invited but it's zoom zoom zoom party, we only arranged for takeaways.

So do you stay around Lagos? smiley

Ehen..what's the occasion?...let's rejoice with those who are rejoicing...lolol

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Maximus69:

What have you concluded with GRIMMJOE?

Do you agree with him that there could ever be a peaceful earth without Jesus (the Prince of Peace)?

I'm not interested in your criticism, just go straight to the point and prove yourself a real Christian by facing the challenge GRIMMJOE (an atheist) threw to Christ! smiley

lying pharisee false jw mad max

i haven't concluded anything with grimmjoe
he posted to you, not me, oh duh one like lie lie rozz

Jesus will bring peace to the world, man will never

i don't care about your interists, you will get critism if i desire,
like it or not, and Jesus doesn't need to be defended
but i sometimes do

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

^^ lie lie rozz is twofold the liar she was since talking with you and girlie tatime

and truly mad max, love doesn't rejoice with your lying-unrighteousness

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2020
rabzy:

Ehen..what's the occasion?...let's rejoice with those who are rejoicing...lolol

It's a wedding jare but the social distancing thing is scaring us, coupled with the way police are monitoring people up and down. We arranged for a parlour party and takeaways for those who can come to the registry.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2020
johnw47:

lying pharisee false jw mad max

i haven't concluded anything with grimmjoe
he posted to you, not me, oh duh one like lie lie rozz

Jesus will bring peace to the world, man will never

i don't care about your interists, you will get critism if i desire,
like it or not, and Jesus doesn't need to be defended
but i sometimes do

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

^^ lie lie rozz is twofold the liar she was since talking with you and girlie tatime

and truly mad max, love doesn't rejoice with your lying-unrighteousness

The underlined is all i need, thanks! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Maximus69:

The underlined is all i need, thanks! smiley

false jw mad max

in other words you were confused, of course you were:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
johnw47:

false jw mad max

in other words you were confused, of course you were:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

It's well in Jesus name! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maximus69:

It's well in Jesus name! smiley

false jw mad max

it is well with me, He doesn't know you habitual liars:

Luk 13:24  Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 
Luk 13:25  When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
johnw47:

false jw mad max

Luk 13:24  Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 
Luk 13:25  When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 

It's OK! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Reasoning With Dem Is Ur Choice.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
johnw47:

false jw mad max

Thank God you are now quoting a new verse fake wealthy pastor johnw47,the fake pastor who is only wealthy in his dreams AKA Mr night crawler.Go and learn how to be romantic from my SD so as to make sure your wife isn't snatched from you.I know as a typical night crawler that you are,you will come and reply me as usual.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Ken4Christ: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Peacefullove:

Ken this is the exact reason I said I finally hit you. You assumed the glorious body is a physical body , right ? Is it only fleshly body that exist ?

Jesus physical body wasn't transformed , he was given a Spiritual body.

Ressurection

This is exactly what Philippians

1 Corinthians 15:45 " It is planted as a physical body. It comes back to life as a spiritual body. As there is a physical body, so there is also a spiritual body. "

You assumed the body was a physical one , the above shows you lied ... Paul said the ressurection body is a Spiritual one. A Spiritual body IS NOT PHYSICAL. Which killed your point.

What Jesus appeared with after his resurrection is a Materialized body , it was borrowed, , Just as Angels manifest in the past. His real ressurection body is not Human or physical , its Spiritual. .

This is exactly what God will do. He will transform our physical body into an immortal spiritual body. If God could transform dust to our physical body today, he can also transform our physical body to an imperishable spiritual body. This is what Apostle Paul wrote in the verses I quoted. Your problem is that you try to figure things out with your carnal mind. The things of God doesn't make sense to the carnal mind. You receive it with your spirit. And this is only possible when you are born again.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ken4Christ:

This is exactly what God will do. He will transform our physical body into an immortal spiritual body. If God could transform dust to our physical body today, he can also transform our physical body to an imperishable spiritual body. This is what Apostle Paul wrote in the verses I quoted. Your problem is that you try to figure things out with your carnal mind. The things of God doesn't make sense to the carnal mind. You receive it with your spirit. And this is only possible when you are born again.

Okay! Permit me to barge in here..
But the bolded is where the problem arises from. Kindly figure it out with this your “spirit” and come back here and share with us the results. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (237) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.