Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (132675 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

So you agreed with him that your god is useless! cheesy

I thought Jesus said "with God all things are possible" so why is it that your own god has failed in reaching GRIMMJOE's heart?

Abi you lack holy ghost? cheesy
How many proustite have you reached out to, isn't consensual sex a great offense, Mr Vagina
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

You're just wasting your time wealthy pastor! cheesy

By now you should be thinking of how to gain souls for your god, and GRIMMJOE who has been chatting with you supposed to be part of the arrangement.

God's word says "happy is the man who does not mingle with the wicked, sinner or scoffers" Psalms 1:1

At least GRIMMJOE has been speaking against your god since, as his right thinking well wishing friend you supposed to at least help him to see reasons why he should believe in your god.
You've been worried over JWs all these while and none is ready to be your friend, now is the chance to make a good friend with GRIMMJOE, after all he swallowed his pride saying he now believe in your TRINITY, why not build on that and forget about JWs who have remained your adversary?

Just an advice sha! wink
I see you're trying to run and want someone to fill your shoes, but ask yourself where is Tatime, Dappad, they've left you to your fate.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Party time, happy mood, so enjoy yourself my guy, this is no time for abusing, insulting or cursing! smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
We need military because of religion extremist like you, very unstable human being.

Well each of them actually vowed to kill anybody whenever they're ordered by their superior to kill anybody (including you)!

So who is not stable now? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
How many proustite have you reached out to, isn't consensual sex a great offense, Mr Vagina

Who taught you the bolded? undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I see you're trying to run and want someone to fill your shoes, but ask yourself where is Tatime, Dappad, they've left you to your fate.

Beg me to stop trashing your ego! cheesy

Your childish appeal won't work! cheesy

This thread is about religion and my group was mentioned, it's you that has no business been here! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Party time, happy mood, so enjoy yourself my guy, this is no time for abusing, insulting or cursing! smiley

false jw mad max

okay come back later with your abusing, insulting and cursing
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Well each of them actually vowed to kill anybody whenever they're ordered by their superior to kill anybody (including you)!

if every one is a free thinker there will be no need of military.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

we all know who is unstable don't we mad max do u need your memory refreshed?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Who taught you the bolded? undecided
Your left nyash.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Yes o!

Trivina and the other women got up so early this morning working with the butchers on the cows!

You're also invited but it's zoom zoom zoom party, we only arranged for takeaways.

So do you stay around Lagos? smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Beg me to stop trashing your ego! cheesy

Your childish appeal won't work! cheesy

This thread is about religion and my group was mentioned, it's you that has no business been here! wink
This is a public forum, my business is whatever I say it is.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Yes o!

Trivina and the other women got up so early this morning working with the butchers on the cows!

You're also invited but it's zoom zoom zoom party, we only arranged for takeaways.

So do you stay around Lagos? smiley
I stay where ever I want to stay, you want me to give out my location, you religion extremist.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

mad max, it must be some party when you come here to talk to
grimmjoe and me cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Are you sure of that?

Because that's the reason i became one of JWs, i followed their plans and i'm convinced because all their members have dropped weapons.

So are you saying freethinkers don't carry weapons too?

Do you have proof? At least a group of freethinkers who also promised not to lift up weapons against their fellowman!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I stay where ever I want to stay, you want me to give out my location, you religion extremist.

Haba! embarassed

This is what rabzy was saying o!

Because we're trashing words you have taken it so serious to the point of forgetting quickly that JWs will never kill for any reason whatsoever!

Jesus was also accused and executed on the charges of a religious extremism. But the account never show where he lift up a weapon against anyone.

So relax my friend, i may trash you with words because you deserve it but nobody deserves to die from the viewpoint of JWs! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
johnw47:

mad max, it must be some party when you come here to talk to
grimmjoe and me cheesy

John abeg listen if you don't have anything to say, now GRIMMJOE is making a serious point worth considering, please this is not the time to bring your pointless talks.

Don't you feel challenged that a person who firmly asserts that God doesn't exist is saying something that only God can do?

Come on, GRIMMJOE publicly said "if everyone is a freethinker, there will be no wars"!

That's a serious point worth considering my guy, forget about this your pointless arguments that's programmed in your brains against JWs. Think of a world without wars, that's what right thinking persons dream to see! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

John abeg listen if you don't have anything to say, now GRIMMJOE is making a serious point worth considering, please this is not the time to bring your pointless talks.

Don't you feel challenged that a person who firmly asserts that God doesn't exist is saying something that only God can do?

Come on, GRIMMJOE publicly said "if everyone is a freethinker, there will be no wars"!

That's a serious point worth considering my guy, forget about this your pointless arguments that's programmed in your brains against JWs. Think of a world without wars, that's what right thinking persons dream to see! undecided

laugh, self righteous fraud mad max
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

well mad max when are you going to enlighten him?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

false jw mad max

grimmjoe posted to you, and you want me to
drop who i want to post to and answer joe

you just running away again weakie
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2020
johnw47:

well mad max when are you going to enlighten him?

Your signature says what a friend we have in Jesus

Please the original Jesus is the Prince of Peace, meaning it's only through his counsel that the world could achieve true PEACE.

Now a freethinker who doesn't think Jesus have something tangible to teach is saying freethinking can ensue global PEACE, if you don't feel challenged well i do! embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Please the original Jesus is the Prince of Peace, meaning it's only through his counsel that the world could achieve true PEACE.

Now a freethinker who doesn't think Jesus have something tangible to teach is saying freethinking can ensue global PEACE, if you don't feel challenged well i do! embarassed

then take up the challenge

false jw mad max

with a username like maximus, what made you feel a need to put (m) beside it
u not the sharpest tool in the shed ay
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

It's like johnw47 has nothing to say about PEACE, can't you see how he kept responding to the same post with different write-ups. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Evidence to prove that johnw47 is empty.
Meanwhile i'm waiting for Grimmjoe to explain what he meant by that statement!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2020
TATIME:

It's like johnw47 has nothing to say about PEACE, can't you see how he kept responding to the same post with different write-ups. embarassed embarassed embarassed

yet i wipe the floor with you every time false jw girlie tatime
if brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow the hat of your head
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2020
TATIME:

That really caught me unguarded! embarassed

How possibly can freethinking/atheism bring world peace? undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Where is GRIMMJOE?

Please i really want to know, let our differences not come in between this for now so that we may concentrate on how freethinking can bring world peace!

I promise to join you in the struggle at least to stop all those terrorizing events you often upload in pictures!

Convince me on how freethinking can bring world peace! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
TATIME:

Òrò pèsì je! embarassed

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
TATIME:
you ehn
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE I will be in the next bbnaija house,i know you will be my greatest fan
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zzor:
you ehn

GRIMMJOE said something that even a deaf and blind person knows is not true, so instead of telling me how possible it is for freethinkers to live without military he just vanished into tin air!

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (237) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.