Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (128048 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You want to fight.

yuk, that's near as ugly as fatty lie lie rozz, now lie lie zzor

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2020
johnw47:

yuk, that's near as ugly as fatty lie lie rozz, now lie lie zzor

She just couldn't stay away, I see her pastor coming for her the second time, trying to protect his investment.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2020
brocab:
Then obviously your military records didn't exist, instead you flee'd to the Mountains..
Who do we call Ghost busters..
Kind of sucks-when no-one can rely on you-especially concerning the military,,

This one is the most daft person here! cheesy

I was not a Christian back then so if a military commander asked me to kill you that time i'll fire you without hesitation. Jehovah's Witnesses are the ones who inculcated the importance of Jesus' words in me, that's why i dropped the weapons! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2020
rabzy:

Why are you outing her if she is the one really..they would make her deactivate this too...the watchers are still watching am sure...but it is actually futile she can keep creating profiles and be masking her comments...first hint..she should become a male..lolol

People learn from experience, now she knows the meaning of Christians and persecution of the true Christians!
So i don't think there is any reason for her to run anymore!
Good morning! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2020
rabzy:

Guard Against Abusive Speech and Obscene Jesting

IN RECENT years profanity and obscene jesting have become, if not popular, at least the accepted thing in the world. The common expression is that “everyone does it,” thereby implying that there is nothing wrong with vile speech so long as the majority indulge in it. It is well to be on guard against such false reasoning, lest one be ensnared into imitating the riffraff of the world in their use of filthy words, obscene jesting and dirty-joke-telling.—Eph. 4:19; 5:3, 5; Col. 3:5.

Christians, especially, should feel this obligation, because they are called to be lights in a dark world. They are commissioned to hold forth words of life and hope. They are commanded to ‘let their light shine before men, that others may see their fine works and give glory to their Father who is in the heavens.’ (Matt. 5:14, 16) Their speech should, therefore, be of the very highest caliber at all times.

Jesus gave another reason for speech control when he said: “I tell you that every unprofitable saying that men speak, they will render an account concerning it on Judgment Day; for by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned.” (Matt. 12:36, 37) Therefore, to stand in a favorable position before God, one must guard against using abusive speech, dirty-joke-telling and obscene jesting.

Jesus’ apostle Paul also stressed this point. After counseling Christians against imitating the unprofitable, immoral ways of the world, Paul, showed the need for discarding the old personality for a new personality, one created according to God’s will. After saying this, he says: “Let a rotten saying not proceed out of your mouth, but whatever saying is good for building up as the need may be . . . Let all malicious bitterness and anger and wrath and screaming and abusive speech be taken away from you . . . Let fornication and uncleanness of every kind or greediness not even be mentioned among you, just as it befits holy people; neither shameful conduct nor foolish talking nor obscene jesting, things which are not becoming, but rather the giving of thanks. For you know this, recognizing it for yourselves, that no fornicator or unclean person or greedy person—which means being an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of the Christ and of God. . . . Therefore do not become partakers with them; for you were once darkness, but you are now light in connection with the Lord. Go on walking as children of light.” (Eph. 4:2–5:cool This is timely advice for this day and age.

This may not always be easy to do, especially so if you have to work with people who are habitually inclined to use filthy speech. But a Christian is encouraged to put up a strong fight for the faith. He must buttress his mind against speech contamination by not excusing profanity, as some do, or even allowing filthy expressions to enter his mind. For example, recently an automobile mechanic reached under the hood of a stalled vehicle to make an adjustment. The wrench slipped. His hand banged against the hot steel block. For the next few moments the air was charged with a flow of rage and profanity, as the repairman raced about spewing out verbal filth. A few onlookers were amused, while others excused the man for his behavior because of what had taken place. But a Christian must not find excuses for language that defames God’s name and debauches creatures, no matter what the reason. There is no excuse for profanity.

Perhaps it would not be half so alarming if all profanity were confined to garages and indulged in only by those who banged their thumbs and hands. But alas! such is not the case. Almost everywhere one hears foul language. In factories and offices, in sports arenas, theaters and college dormitories filthy speech gushes forth day after day. Persons in all classes, from managers, lawyers and congressmen to soldiers, sailors, women, children, church members and preachers, have been guilty of using profanity. It has become just another aspect of the general pattern of this modern age, its profane thinking and profane living. Christians, however, must be no part of it.

Before i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i used to imagine worshipers of God will always be the coolest and easygoing people on earth, but after studying the JWs for some time i drew back because i said to myself "they're not different from other religionsists". Not until a Muslim told me "the one and only TRUE Religion on this planet is those people carrying bags up and down" i objected telling the old man "i've been with them for some time but they're not different" it's then i heard something really strange!
He said
Do you expect them to be perfect in the things they're preaching?
Do you think they'll easily catch-up with what they're teaching?
Why do you think i'm pointing to them as the one and only TRUE worshipers yet i'm not one of them?

He concludes "they have the best organized setting to make peace amongst themselves and they don't allow external forces to influence their thoughts unlike all other religionsists, so if you now see some of them behave just like other religionsists, know that is a sign that they willingly submit themselves to be members they weren't hypnotized or charmed as most people do say of them"

That's what made me return, otherwise by now i'll be an atheist.
So the attributes of the new personality Christians were admonished to put on is not the natural habits we grew up to know in the human society, we are working hard to make it our own, if anyone misbehaves we must make them know that we're not under a spell, we know what we chose to do with the rest of our lives.
All these people you're chatting with have failed in their effort to change the truth that's why they are all holding on to straws, Rozz is the person that's important on the thread to me and she has gotten the clear message that TRINITY is nonsense and ingredients.
As for whether i speak abusively or derogatorily to any Trinitarian, atheist, freethinker it's what they deserve on faceless social media, in my neighbourhood they call me "Pastor" due to my exemplary lifestyle, and Rozz i've won over to realize that TRINITARIANS are confused and credulous gaggles.
Please make them know that you are one of Jehovah's Witnesses, that's what you need on faceless social media, whoever wants to know the truth will reason with you, your restraint won't change anything because they will meet JWs out there that will pay them in their own coin if they misbehaves!
Good morning!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

I was not a Christian back then so if a military commander asked me to kill you that time i'll fire you without hesitation. Jehovah's Witnesses are the ones who inculcated the importance of Jesus' words in me, that's why i dropped the weapons! smiley
You never had sense at any point in your life, religion or not, only a stupid man will kill because another man with balls like him told him to.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Apparently when you don't have your own moral compass, you'll do whatever you're told, either by a man or by a book.

This same people will claim they are free, when they can't even think for their selves.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You never had sense at any point in your life, religion or not, only a stupid man will kill because another man with balls like him told him to

Begging again for argument! cheesy

Say the bolded before a soldier and you're a dead meat!

Go and thank rabzy, he's been disturbing me with gentleman talks otherwise i'll continue to call you what you really are a hopeless worthless beggar! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Apparently when you don't have your own moral compass, you'll do whatever you're told, either by a man or by a book.

This same people will claim they are free, when they can't even think for their selves.

Attention seeker.
All the people in this thread believe in God and men of God telling them what to do in order to please God, even johnw47 who seems to be in a sort of agreement with you over JWs also believe in God and men of God, so you're on your own.

Shameless beggar! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Begging again for argument! cheesy

Say the bolded before a soldier and you're a dead meat!

Go and thank rabzy, he's been disturbing me with gentleman talks otherwise i'll continue to call you what you really are a hopeless worthless beggar! cheesy

Hanging on straws again.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2020
TATIME:

Attention seeker.
All the people in this thread believe in God and men of God telling them what to do in order to please God, even johnw47 who seems to be in a sort of agreement with you over JWs also believe in God and men of God, so you're on your own.

Shameless beggar! grin grin grin
Because Jesus begged you think others are beggars.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Because Jesus begged you think others are beggars.

Attention seeker, we are through with you! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Look at this shameless broke fool, if you like don't go and work be expecting a Paradise, you'll die their in poverty, vagina inhaler.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Attention seeker, we are through with you! wink
You're through with yourself, old man, no sense, can't even spell vagina but shaves it for a living.

Next time read the topic before you talk, *spits*
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2020
The truth must be told, I have a dream, that one day idíot won't exist around us.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Look at this shameless broke fool, if you like don't go and work be expecting a Paradise, you'll die their in poverty, vagina inhaler.

OK he's broke that's why he couldn't give you the alms you were seeking right? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks, that's noteworthy! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2020
TATIME:

OK he's broke that's why he couldn't give you the alms you were seeking right? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks, that's noteworthy! wink wink wink
Oh, you're tired of holding on to straws, nothing intelligent to bring into a conversation other than noise and lies.

An idíot living in a third world country thinking he's rich, who know you?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2020
DappaD, what are you looking at, you think everybody is gullible to believe in illusions they can't prove, when they are then cornered they resort to insult, nothing upstairs, empty empty, just the way their white gods love it.

They enjoy their heaven on earth while you make a fool of yourself.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
DappaD, what are you looking at, you think everybody is gullible to believe in illusions they can't prove, when they are then cornered they resort to insult, nothing upstairs, empty empty, just the way their white gods love it.

They enjoy their heaven on earth while you make a fool of yourself.

OK it's DappaD's turn! cheesy

What about all other critics of JWs?
Don't they believe in heaven as well?

Walahi Talahi this freethinking stuff no good for you o, just a useful advice! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

OK it's DappaD's turn! cheesy

What about all other critics of JWs?
Don't they believe in heaven as well?

Walahi Talahi this freethinking stuff no good for you o, just a useful advice! cheesy
I see you're trying to protect your wife, but by shielding her from the truth you expose her to the world of lies.

But have you shaved it today, just asking.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
righteousness69 images123 these guys have been dealt a heavy blow they hide when the Grim winds blow.

note
Righteousness69 is maximus69 (the account he uses for insult the later is for spreading false doctrines)
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
johnw47:

@bold, laugh
and as for me, i don't like you fatty because i don't like liars
simple

Please mind how you write about me, I'm not that person you think I am, maybe you mistakenly quote the wrong person.is it having the right thing at the right places that you call fat?smh.For your information,real,capable and able bodied men want to hold,feel,touch and eat something,only dogs like bones. Stop trying so hard to body shame a bold lady,i don't know her but she hasn't done anything wrong to warrant hatred from some of you here.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Zzor:
Please mind how you write about me, I'm not that person you think I am, maybe you mistakenly quote the wrong person.is it having the right thing at the right places that you call fat?smh.For your information,real,capable and able bodied men want to hold,feel,touch and eat something,only dogs like bones. Stop trying so hard to body shame a bold lady, i don't know her but she hasn't done anything wrong to warrant hatred from some of you here.
You don't know yourself.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
The JW;s do the same-they use everything they have against us-we just have to read the bullshit they lay on air-so Maximus you are deafeningly on the side you beg for.
Maximus69:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
brocab:
The JW;s do the same-they use everything they have against us-we just have to read the bullshit they lay on air-so Maximus you are deafeningly on the side you beg for.
The guy is an idíot, what he's telling us is, if he was ordered to kill his mother he will, because he's brain is filled with akamu.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's funny you think your self as one of them, even though they public disgraced and rejected you.

Lololol...e no hard reach like that oga...this is a public forum....jeje laye..I was neither disgraced nor rejected..because I wasn't asking for acceptance from anyone..I don't think it..we are all part of one body...it is only my congregation that can disfellowship me for a serious offence..no one can reject anyone here
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
rabzy:

Lololol...e no hard reach like that oga...this is a public forum....jeje laye..I was neither disgraced nor rejected..because I wasn't asking for acceptance from anyone..I don't think it..we are all part of one body...it is only my congregation that can disfellowship me for a serious offence..no one can reject anyone here
That's to say Tatime, Maximus and Dappad opinion are irrelevant then, glad I'm not the only one seeing this.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Before i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i used to imagine worshipers of God will always be the coolest and easygoing people on earth, but after studying the JWs for some time i drew back because i said to myself "they're not different from other religionsists". Not until a Muslim told me "the one and only TRUE Religion on this planet is those people carrying bags up and down" i objected telling the old man "i've been with them for some time but they're not different" it's then i heard something really strange!
He said
Do you expect them to be perfect in the things they're preaching?
Do you think they'll easily catch-up with what they're teaching?
Why do you think i'm pointing to them as the one and only TRUE worshipers yet i'm not one of them?

He concludes "they have the best organized setting to make peace amongst themselves and they don't allow external forces to influence their thoughts unlike all other religionsists, so if you now see some of them behave just like other religionsists, know that is a sign that they willingly submit themselves to be members they weren't hypnotized or charmed as most people do say of them"

That's what made me return, otherwise by now i'll be an atheist.
So the attributes of the new personality Christians were admonished to put on is not the natural habits we grew up to know in the human society, we are working hard to make it our own, if anyone misbehaves we must make them know that we're not under a spell, we know what we chose to do with the rest of our lives.
All these people you're chatting with have failed in their effort to change the truth that's why they are all holding on to straws, Rozz is the person that's important on the thread to me and she has gotten the clear message that TRINITY is nonsense and ingredients.
As for whether i speak abusively or derogatorily to any Trinitarian, atheist, freethinker it's what they deserve on faceless social media, in my neighbourhood they call me "Pastor" due to my exemplary lifestyle, and Rozz i've won over to realize that TRINITARIANS are confused and credulous gaggles.
Please make them know that you are one of Jehovah's Witnesses, that's what you need on faceless social media, whoever wants to know the truth will reason with you, your restraint won't change anything because they will meet JWs out there that will pay them in their own coin if they misbehaves!
Good morning!

That old man is certainly full of wisdom... succinctly said and totally the truth.

My restraint is not primarily for them..my restraint is me striving to do what is right...do I have a string of expletives to use on people...yes..but I refuse to..my father never said said a word of abuse to my mum not even once that I know of..I have also tried to do the same for my wife...is it tough, yes...do I feel like lashing out, yes..but I exercise restraint..the same is required everywhere. While occasionally lashing out can happen due to weakness but the ones I observe here has become the practice hence my posting....I have never shielded my identity when I need to...that is why in the ministry sometimes when asked who we are, we say we are friends from the neighborhood because some would never open if they hear JW due to preconceived bias..Jesus had reasons often times for not disclosing who he was also..Great job on getting through to rozz..hope she seeks for more truth
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
rabzy:

That old man is certainly full of wisdom... succinctly said and totally the truth.

My restraint is not primarily for them..my restraint is me striving to do what is right...do I have a string of expletives to use on people...yes..but I refuse to..my father never said said a word of abuse to my mum not even once that I know of..I have also tried to do the same for my wife...is it tough, yes...do I feel like lashing out, yes..but I exercise restraint..the same is required everywhere. While occasionally lashing out can happen due to weakness but the ones I observe here has become the practice hence my posting....I have never shielded my identity when I need to...that is why in the ministry sometimes when asked who we are, we say we are friends from the neighborhood because some would never open if they hear JW due to preconceived bias..Jesus had reasons often times for not disclosing who he was also..Great job on getting through to rozz..hope she seeks for more truth

That's why your case differs nah! smiley

I was born amongst people who use hurtful and hate speech a lot, i've been a victim of derogatory comments countless times and i'm already getting used to it until i met JWs.
This group keeps working hard to remove such in their midst as if it's natural, so i began developing the same habit of putting on the new personality, but that doesn't mean my brains was programmed to forget the personality i was born and brought up with. So when some miscreants think they have hurtful words, i'll show them i've been part of that system before i started learning how to destroy it! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why your case differs nah! smiley

I was born amongst people who use hurtful and hate speech a lot, i've been a victim of derogatory comments countless times and i'm already getting used to it until i met JWs.
This group keeps working hard to remove such in their midst as if it's natural, so i began developing the same habit of putting on the new personality, but that doesn't mean my brains was programmed to forget the personality i was born and brought up with. So when some miscreants think they have hurtful words, i'll show them i've been part of that system before i started learning how to destroy it! wink
You shouldn't let them drag you unnecessarily like your friend Rozz use to tell

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Zzor:

Hmmmmmmmm! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Zzor:
Nairaland ashewo is back, you need help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.