Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (126423 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Maximus69:

You can only pity this old man by telling her (Rozz) that he's married and too old for her simple! embarassed

Fernando (my last son) is two years older than Rozz, i'm trying to see if she can start a Bible study with JWs in the FCT where she stays.
I've noticed how much you liked her but just try to be specific about your stand and wait for the lady who will love you for who you are!

I've tried all tactics to make Rozz understand that i'm a grandpa but she kept making advances, Tatime told me at a wedding parlour party last week that the young woman knows exactly the kind of man she wants so i need to send her my pics to make her know she's been chatting with an old man, which i did.

So please i'm not blocking you from reaching her, and i think i've revealed a little about the young woman. Now you know where to find her and her age range, i'll be happy for her if she finds true love that she truly deserve, just learn to become intelligent and see how intelligent ladies like Rozz will fall in love with you. undecided

God bless you! smiley

Lols...I wouldn't think you can block me from getting what I want.
It is none of my business who she flirt with or make advances to. She's grown up enough to know what's good for her and go after it.
With all certainty, I know you're being flexible and washing her with attention because you're committed to converting every convertible person to JW. I'm not surprised.

As for me liking her, well, if she has no shadow behind the many comments and profile pictures she upload now and then, she's very personable (sorry, I said "if" because I still have doubt about her identity, especially because there's no point hiding your face when you're comfortable and eager to show the rest of your curvy and admirable body smiley). There are thousands of female Nairalanders who have complete profile pictures on (though this can be feigned too)).

And we're talking off Nairaland, and I agree she's a nice girl and can be annoyingly funny grin grin on serious discussion. I just hope the whirlwind of anti-family, anti-home perspectives which are disastrous and negatively changing the direction of ladies of this generation will not reach her. I fear and sorry for young ladies who will be cheated of glorious and happy family and old age because of these perspectives.

Thank you and God bless you too! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
fairheart:

Intimidated? Do you really think I felt rejected when you said I am not your brother because I don't belong to JW sect? NA!! It is either that you're a young man or old age is worrying you sir grin grin grin. Church membership or denomination is non-existence in what validates me.
I said I'm a Christian because I'm not interested in denominational bullshit that religious people are known for.
Which denomination did John the beloved belonged? Which denomination did Peter belonged? Were these disciples known by their denomination or as Christians? You know the answer! I have made it clear to you that I don't want to be identified by a denomination but by the content of my character and the extent of my intelligence and contribution in life.

Jehovah Witness membership, RCCG membership, Deeper Life membership, Christ embassy membership, etc, add no iota of assurance to your salvation. On Judgement day, God would not ask any of us: Which denomination did you belong? He would ask: How did you live the life I gave to you? He would look at records, NOT denomination! The earlier you accept this truth, the better for you.
Neither you nor your sect/denomination is infallible!

It's OK Sir, just an advice! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
fairheart:

Lols...I wouldn't think you can block me from getting what I want.
It is none of my business who she flirt with or make advances to. She's grown up enough to know what's good for her and go after it.
With all certainty, I know you're being flexible and washing her with attention because you're committed to converting every convertible person to JW. I'm not surprised.

As for me liking her, well, if she has no shadow behind the many comments and profile pictures she upload now and then, she's very personable (sorry, I said "if" because I still have doubt about her identity, especially because there's no point hiding your face when you're comfortable and eager to show the rest of your curvy and admirable body smiley). There are thousands of female Nairalanders who have complete profile pictures on (though this can be feigned too)).

And we're talking off Nairaland, and I agree she's a nice girl and can be annoyingly funny grin grin on serious discussion. I just hope the whirlwind of anti-family, anti-home perspectives which are disastrous and negatively changing the direction of ladies of this generation will not reach her. I fear and sorry for young ladies who will be cheated of glorious and happy family and old age because of these perspectives.

Thank you and God bless you too! smiley

@ bolded Sir, Amen in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
TATIME:

This is why i said most people like you don't understand what love truly means, and i'm beginning to see why many of you young guy that came for her couldn't get her!
She fell in love with Maximus69 not because she has seen him nor gotten any information about him, but due to his intelligence. That's why bàbá kept telling her that he's old enough to be her dad but the young woman keep imagining Maximus to be a young man. So where is the evidence that she's after the wealth she can't even confirm?
So you missed this one o, if they're going to meet maybe tomorrow. Because they're not staying in the same state. I must confess that i learnt a lot from this experience, now i know true love is not about sight but something from the heart!
I knew Maximus here on Nairaland and he got baptized 2 years ago after a long study with JWs, but i've learnt a lot from him due to his military experience. We often visit each other as we both reside in Lagos.
Rozz so much prefer intelligence not youthful vigor and she confessed it publicly! undecided undecided undecided
You are missing the point! Intelligence is relative and not seen by every lady as universal trait admirable in men. You see why I don't like commenting here? You are assuming things; I never said Rozz specifically is after wealth. That was a hint.
If you are talking about intelligence, please chill. I am not going to start talking about that. It's none of my business.

As for getting Rozz, you probably don't know that a lady consider many things before settling for who to date. So you expect her to just grab any guy who comment and exude intelligence on social media? Really? Also did Zzor told you intelligence is the sole trait she's looking for in a man, and your friend Max. is the only person on Nairaland who has exhibited that since she joined? grin grin grin
I have heard you sir!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
fairheart:

You are missing the point! Intelligence is relative and not seen by every lady as universal trait admirable in men. You see why I don't like commenting here? You are assuming things; I never said Rozz specifically is after wealth. That was a hint.
If you are talking about intelligence, please chill. I am not going to start talking about that. It's none of my business.

As for getting Rozz, you probably don't know that a lady consider many things before settling for who to date. So you expect her to just grab any guy who comment and exude intelligence on social media? Really? Also did Zzor told you intelligence is the sole trait she's looking for in a man, and your friend Max. is the only person on Nairaland who has exhibited that since she joined? grin grin grin
I have heard you sir!

One can easily sense resentment in your comment up there undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
DappaD:

One can easily sense resentment in your comment up there undecided undecided
Really? Resentment? For what? Give me one good reason why I would be resenting?
This is a social media!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
smh,judge me by my comments here at your own peril.So far so good I'm still me, no stain.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
fairheart:

I have heard you sir!

Hmmmmmmmm

But one thing is evident, the young lady openly confessed she love him even when he never noticed her , she even started a thread in the name of Maximus69 before he begged her to change the topic! undecided undecided undecided

But it's OK

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmm

But one thing is evident, the young lady openly confessed she love him even when he never noticed her , she even started a thread in the name of Maximus69 before he begged her to change the topic! undecided undecided undecided

But it's OK

Okay. Well, it is none of my business who she loves. If truly she's who she said she is, you can't stop her. You cannot stop a woman from liking who she want to like. Right or wrong, she'll deal with it. It is her choice and it's none of your/my business. grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please can we go back to the topic of discussion pleasssssssssse? embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmm

But it's OK
you ehn,lol.You better allow someone's husband to rest oooo.So far so good,ive only met a Nairalander and I allowed that because we happened to be in the same location,i have problems mingling with strangers, I crawl back into my shell before you say jerk
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Maximus69:
Please can we go back to the topic of discussion pleasssssssssse? embarassed
Trivinas husband,see what my comments has brought upon you,sorry sir.happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is an eye opener,date a nairalander at your own risk, they will come here and spill everything.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zzor:
This is an eye opener,date a nairalander at your own risk, they will come here and spill everything.
grin grin grin grin Did you see why I said you can be annoyingly funny? I have been laughing since I saw this comment. And it feels so good to laugh cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zzor:
Trivinas husband,see what my comments has brought upon you,sorry sir.happy Sunday

It's really baffling walahi talahi! embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Maximus69:

It's really baffling walahi talahi! embarassed
Chill, nobody is taking these serious. It is a social media. If all of us are to meet face to face in the same room, we would be laughing at every comment we have made here so far. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by RemarkableMind: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
fairheart:

Intimidated? Do you really think I felt rejected when you said I am not your brother because I don't belong to JW sect? NA!! It is either that you're a young man or old age is worrying you sir grin grin grin. Church membership or denomination is non-existence in what validates me.
I said I'm a Christian because I'm not interested in denominational bullshit that religious people are known for.
Which denomination did John the beloved belonged? Which denomination did Peter belonged? Were these disciples known by their denomination or as Christians? You know the answer! I have made it clear to you that I don't want to be identified by a denomination but by the content of my character and the extent of my intelligence and contribution in life.

Jehovah Witness membership, RCCG membership, Deeper Life membership, Christ embassy membership, etc, add no iota of assurance to your salvation. On Judgement day, God would not ask any of us: Which denomination did you belong? He would ask: How did you live the life I gave to you? He would look at records, NOT denomination! The earlier you accept this truth, the better for you.
Neither you nor your sect/denomination is infallible!

I love this Boss!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
fairheart:

Chill, nobody is taking these serious. It is a social media. If all of us are to meet face to face in the same room, we would be laughing at every comment we have made here so far. grin

It's OK! undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
fairheart:

grin grin grin grin Did you see why I said you can be annoyingly funny? I have been laughing since I saw this comment. And it feels so good to laugh cheesy
laugh all you can afterall laugh is good for the body

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:05am On Aug 03, 2020
You should be a shamed of yourself-claiming to be married-and doing the deed's on this girl..
So you think you got what it takes for the women..
Maximus69:
I'm married for 23 years now but apart from being a JW (true Christian) there is nothing as in NOTHING wrong if i choose to have her in private! wink
So while you are married-you don't mind having Zzor privately-"Zzor is still a child-looking for her sugar daddy-she may look like she's got it together, it's not intelligence she's seeking-she's seeking a sucker to pay her bills-and she found one in you..
jW's call this Christian..
Maximus69:

You're not smart enough guy, tell her you're interested and speak intelligently that's all.
What she noticed is that most of you boys aren't good enough for her because you don't know how to treat a lady well.
But if you're worried that she's in love with me it not due to sight but out of smartness for what is good, i want you to know that she's not the first woman who fell for me like that, she's just one of the many ladies that fell for intelligence.
I'm married for 23 years now but apart from being a JW (true Christian) there is nothing as in NOTHING wrong if i choose to have her in private! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 03, 2020
brocab:
You should be a shamed of yourself-claiming to be married-and doing the deed's on this girl..
[/color]So while you are married-you don't mind having Zzor privately-"Zzor is still a child-looking for her sugar daddy-she may look like she's got it together, it's not intelligence she's seeking-she's seeking a sucker to pay her bills-and she found one in you..

You're just dumb that's all!

Apart from being a JW (true Christian) there is no crime if i choose to be with her!
Go and report that a 50 year old man (married) is dating a single young lady, tell them we are committing pedophilia and see who will take you serious! embarassed

It's only God's word (Bible) that condemns it, and 99.9% of people out there don't regard the Bible.

You're not a member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization where members are punished for going against Godly principles, you just want to be called a Christian under no group so what exactly are you trying to say now?

That's what makes you dumb! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 4:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Lev_19:11  Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.

Pro_14:5  A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Apart from being a JW (true Christian) there is no crime if i choose to be with her!
Go and report that a 50 year old man (married) is dating a single young lady, tell them we are committing pedophilia and see who will take you serious! embarassed

It's only God's word (Bible) that condemns it, and 99.9% of people out there don't regard the Bible.

You're not a member of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization where members are punished for going against Godly principles, you just want to be called a Christian under no group so what exactly are you trying to say now?

lying false jw mad max

of course you preach a false gospel from your false god

if you were to preach the true gospel from the true God
you would be saying that God's word is against adultery

instead you are preaching that if you don't believe God's word
then it's okay to commit adultery

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2020
johnw47:

A person becomes a defaulter when he goes contrary to rules binding him and others as a group/ organization/ community/ country but when you don't belong to any group, you set your own standards and choose when/how to go by it! cheesy
The Bible says adultery is evil, Jesus said we shouldn't divorce our wives but there are millions of Churchgoers marrying 3-4 wives and still claiming Christians out there. How do you think it began? Is it not from dating outside their marriages?

Your brother is so stupid to have attached dating between two adults to pedophilia.
Secondly he's so dumb because if i'm not a member of a reputable organization where stringency towards divine guidance is required there is nothing any of your Pastors can do to a person who claims to be a Christian and willfully engaged in adultery. Any attempt to interfere in his privacy will result in their loss because he will just leave the church and join another since you guys don't have any rule to distinguish between true faith and falsehood.
Only amongst JWs that once you're no more part of the organization that we won't regard you as a worshiper of our God.
So you and your cohorts are not under any rules at all, any of you can choose what to do and what not to do at his own discretion.
Do you notice how Tatime has been watching my back?
That's the sign of brotherhood, but as for any of you here, whatever you choose to do is no man's business.
That's what makes you guys clowns as you can't subject yourselves under the same group yet you want to impose what the Bible say on just anyone you know, even when such a person never agree that it's God's word! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maximus69:
So you disregard the bible-It's common sense man-this is how dumb you sound, your married and this doesn't stop you from spending time with other women alone!
johnw47:
if you were to preach the true gospel from the true God
you would be saying that God's word is against adultery
I agree with Johnw-this just show's how much you love Jehovah-it's not the religion you obey-it's adultery you desire..
This is a sure sign of "Temptation-a sin on the raise-other words-this can lead up to Adultery-which means a voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse.
By looking at Zzor photo's she is deafeningly calling you in-obviously this doesn't seem to be a problem to you-you maybe the sort that beats up on your wife
Maximus69:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
brocab:

So you disregard the bible-It's common sense man-this is how dumb you sound, your married and this doesn't stop you from spending time with other women alone!

I agree with Johnw-this just show's how much you love Jehovah-it's not the religion you obey-it's adultery you desire..
This is a sure sign of "Temptation-a sin on the raise-other words-this can lead up to Adultery-which means a voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse.
By looking at Zzor photo's she is deafeningly calling you in-obviously this doesn't seem to be a problem to you-you maybe the sort that beats up on your wife

Case between me and my own God, so it's none of your business! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
brocab:

So while you are married-you don't mind having Zzor privately-"Zzor is still a child-looking for her sugar daddy-she may look like she's got it together, it's not intelligence she's seeking-she's seeking a sucker to pay her bills-and she found one in you..

Please who told you Rozz is from a poor home? undecided undecided undecided
And who told you Maximus69 is rich?

Do you even know if she's the one sending him gifts? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Well from what i deduced from their friendship, Rozz's parents are pampering her like egg, that's why she's using this medium to mingle with men.

She's from a wealthy background, and i don't think she needs someone like the old soldier to foot her bills! sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
TATIME:

Do you even know if she's the one sending him gifts? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Well from what i deduced from their friendship, Rozz's parents are pampering her like egg, that's why she's using this medium to mingle with men.

She's from a wealthy background, and i don't think she needs someone like the old soldier to foot her bills! sad sad sad
lol,i laugh at his comment,he sounded as if he knows me.Foot my bills indeed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Kumuyi only made them listeners, they don't know anything in the scriptures!
The last time Trivina and i were distributing the invitation to our yearly commemoration of Jesus' death. A Deeperlife Pastor saw us and ran after us with Kumuyi's flyer to their camp along Ìbàdàn expressway. Trivina wanted to object, i signaled to her not to do so, after presenting his flyer Deeperlife Pastor © my response ®

®Why inviting me to Ìbàdàn expressway?
©Come and listen to the man of God
®Can you hint me a bit?
©Just come there and see the man of God.
®Are you sure this has anything to do with God?
Then he pointed to the flyer in his hand in order to show me a drawing.
®Can you prove to me that it's about God's word?
©See the picture of Jesus nah.
®OK show me just a Bible quotation on the flyer?
That's when Deeperlife Pastor realized that there is no reference to the scriptures!
Then i presented our invitation and the Bible quotations on it to prove its about what's in the scriptures.
©I know you Jehovah's Witnesses are lawyers! undecided

I love that approach, I take fliers from people too and I used it to witness to them...so I take and peruse and some I just throw into the next bin.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
johnw47:

apparently false jw's, instead of accepting the truth of scripture on Jesus resurrection
just go off into a lot of gibberish about some pastors and their churches, laugh

you so pathetic little girlies

Is it the truth that Jesus was resurrected with a battered body and hungry?...that's really quite a take.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
TATIME:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Tatime! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You're putting her in more trouble now o!
Many of these poor guys will start pretending to be nice to her from now on!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
rabzy:

I love that approach, I take fliers from people too and I used it to witness to them...so I take and peruse and some I just throw into the next bin.

I even tried making return visits on him but after some time he began hiding for me! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.