Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (126628 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
brocab:
All Christians believe the doctrine of the Trinity. If you do not believe this—that is, if you have come to a settled conclusion that the doctrine of the Trinity is not true—you are not a Christian at all.
You are in fact a heretic.
Those words may sound harsh, but they represent the judgment of the Christian church across the centuries. What is the Trinity? Christians in every land unite in proclaiming that our God eternally exists as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

All Christian believing it does not answer the questions i raised.

And to clear that, it is not all that claim 'christianity' believes it...Unitarians dont, Seventh day Adventist has a different view, church of the latter day saints also dont...and many christians you think believe in trinity dont even believe it as it is formally defined...i know because i meet them and i ask. One popular christian who debated against trinity with his other brethrens was Isaac Newton

Have you tried researching the history and controversy that took place before the trinity doctrine was accepted in the nicene creed..you can research on your own about it, let me just drop some quotes from you from different sources

Historian Will Durant observed: “Christianity did not destroy paganism; it adopted it. . . . From Egypt came the ideas of a divine trinity.” And in the book Egyptian Religion, Siegfried Morenz notes: “The trinity was a major preoccupation of Egyptian theologians . . . Three gods are combined and treated as a single being, addressed in the singular. In this way the spiritual force of Egyptian religion shows a direct link with Christian theology.”

Thus, in Alexandria, Egypt, churchmen of the late third and early fourth centuries, such as Athanasius, reflected this influence as they formulated ideas that led to the Trinity. Their own influence spread, so that Morenz considers “Alexandrian theology as the intermediary between the Egyptian religious heritage and Christianity.”

In the preface to Edward Gibbon’s History of Christianity, we read: “If Paganism was conquered by Christianity, it is equally true that Christianity was corrupted by Paganism. The pure Deism of the first Christians . . . was changed, by the Church of Rome, into the incomprehensible dogma of the trinity. Many of the pagan tenets, invented by the Egyptians and idealized by Plato, were retained as being worthy of belief.

A Dictionary of Religious Knowledge notes that many say that the Trinity “is a corruption borrowed from the heathen religions, and ingrafted on the Christian faith.” And The Paganism in Our Christianity declares: “The origin of the [Trinity] is entirely pagan.”

In the middle of the second century C.E., professed Christians were defending their faith against Roman persecutors and heretics alike. However, this was an era of too many theological voices. Religious debates regarding the “divinity” of Jesus and the nature and workings of the holy spirit caused more than just intellectual rifts. Bitter disagreements and irreparable divisions over “Christian” doctrine spilled over into the political and cultural spheres, at times causing riots, rebellion, civil strife, even war. Writes historian Paul Johnson: “[Apostate] Christianity began in confusion, controversy and schism and so it continued. . . . The central and eastern Mediterranean in the first and second centuries AD swarmed with an infinite multitude of religious ideas, struggling to propagate themselves. . . . From the start, then, there were numerous varieties of Christianity which had little in common.”

During that era, writers and thinkers who felt that it was imperative to interpret “Christian” teachings using philosophical terms began to flourish. To satisfy educated pagans who were new converts to “Christianity,” such religious writers relied heavily on earlier Greek and Jewish literature. Beginning with Justin Martyr (c. 100-165 C.E.), who wrote in Greek, professed Christians became increasingly sophisticated in their assimilation of the philosophical heritage of the Greek culture.

This trend came to fruition in the writings of Origen (c. 185-254 C.E.), a Greek author from Alexandria. Origen’s treatise On First Principles was the first systematic effort to explain the main doctrines of “Christian” theology in terms of Greek philosophy. The Council of Nicaea (325 C.E.), with its attempt to explain and establish the “divinity” of Christ, was the milestone that gave new impetus to interpretation of “Christian” dogma. That council marked the beginning of an era during which general church councils sought to define dogma ever more precisely.

The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge shows the influence of this Greek philosophy: “The doctrines of the Logos and the Trinity received their shape from Greek Fathers, who . . . were much influenced, directly or indirectly, by the Platonic philosophy . . . That errors and corruptions crept into the Church from this source can not be denied.”

The Church of the First Three Centuries says: “The doctrine of the Trinity was of gradual and comparatively late formation; . . . it had its origin in a source entirely foreign from that of the Jewish and Christian Scriptures; . . . it grew up, and was ingrafted on Christianity, through the hands of the Platonizing Fathers.”

By the end of the third century C.E., “Christianity” and the new Platonic philosophies became inseparably united. As Adolf Harnack states in Outlines of the History of Dogma, church doctrine became “firmly rooted in the soil of Hellenism [pagan Greek thought]. Thereby it became a mystery to the great majority of Christians.”
And you people are still confounded in this pagan mystery.

The whole christendom seems to have accepted the doctrine of trinity because those who disputed it people like Arius were exiled and persecuted by Constantine a pagan emperor, anyone who did not follow the nicene creed was an enemy of the state. The doctrinal dispute over trinity was settled politically not doctrinally, The main apostle of trinity Athanasius the bishop of alexandria was a student of greek Platonism.

Worshiping a triune God is well-known in paganism..Osiris, Isis, and Horus, the trinity of Amen, Mut, and Khonsu, the trinity of Khnum, Satis, and Anukis, and so forth are Egyptian trinity. The Hindu trinity of Brahman, Siva, and Vishnu is also there... Whereas Moses, David, Noah, Job, John the baptist and the apostles never worshiped a triad of Gods...Jehovah Our God is One Jehovah and it is him alone you must worship is a stated fact in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation

You can read this to see how the trinity doctrine has undergone modifications by their proponents through the ages until now and despite their best efforts to explain and modify it...it still remained an unexplainable mystery to them
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/trinity/trinity-history.html

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
How i wish brocab read through this, because he's fond of shutting his mind whenever a JW is talking!
All he just want to tell you is "leave JWs for anything around you"
So whether Atheism, Buddhism, Islam, Krishna or anything else you may claim to be, as long as you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you're OK before brocab! grin

rabzy:

All Christian believing it does not answer the questions i raised.

And to clear that, it is not all that claim 'christianity' believes it...Unitarians dont, Seventh day Adventist has a different view, church of the latter day saints also dont...and many christians you think believe in trinity dont even believe it as it is formally defined...i know because i meet them and i ask. One popular christian who debated against trinity with his other brethrens was Isaac Newton

Have you tried researching the history and controversy that took place before the trinity doctrine was accepted in the nicene creed..you can research on your own about it, let me just drop some quotes from you from different sources

Historian Will Durant observed: “Christianity did not destroy paganism; it adopted it. . . . From Egypt came the ideas of a divine trinity.” And in the book Egyptian Religion, Siegfried Morenz notes: “The trinity was a major preoccupation of Egyptian theologians . . . Three gods are combined and treated as a single being, addressed in the singular. In this way the spiritual force of Egyptian religion shows a direct link with Christian theology.”

Thus, in Alexandria, Egypt, churchmen of the late third and early fourth centuries, such as Athanasius, reflected this influence as they formulated ideas that led to the Trinity. Their own influence spread, so that Morenz considers “Alexandrian theology as the intermediary between the Egyptian religious heritage and Christianity.”

In the preface to Edward Gibbon’s History of Christianity, we read: “If Paganism was conquered by Christianity, it is equally true that Christianity was corrupted by Paganism. The pure Deism of the first Christians . . . was changed, by the Church of Rome, into the incomprehensible dogma of the trinity. Many of the pagan tenets, invented by the Egyptians and idealized by Plato, were retained as being worthy of belief.

A Dictionary of Religious Knowledge notes that many say that the Trinity “is a corruption borrowed from the heathen religions, and ingrafted on the Christian faith.” And The Paganism in Our Christianity declares: “The origin of the [Trinity] is entirely pagan.”

In the middle of the second century C.E., professed Christians were defending their faith against Roman persecutors and heretics alike. However, this was an era of too many theological voices. Religious debates regarding the “divinity” of Jesus and the nature and workings of the holy spirit caused more than just intellectual rifts. Bitter disagreements and irreparable divisions over “Christian” doctrine spilled over into the political and cultural spheres, at times causing riots, rebellion, civil strife, even war. Writes historian Paul Johnson: “[Apostate] Christianity began in confusion, controversy and schism and so it continued. . . . The central and eastern Mediterranean in the first and second centuries AD swarmed with an infinite multitude of religious ideas, struggling to propagate themselves. . . . From the start, then, there were numerous varieties of Christianity which had little in common.”

During that era, writers and thinkers who felt that it was imperative to interpret “Christian” teachings using philosophical terms began to flourish. To satisfy educated pagans who were new converts to “Christianity,” such religious writers relied heavily on earlier Greek and Jewish literature. Beginning with Justin Martyr (c. 100-165 C.E.), who wrote in Greek, professed Christians became increasingly sophisticated in their assimilation of the philosophical heritage of the Greek culture.

This trend came to fruition in the writings of Origen (c. 185-254 C.E.), a Greek author from Alexandria. Origen’s treatise On First Principles was the first systematic effort to explain the main doctrines of “Christian” theology in terms of Greek philosophy. The Council of Nicaea (325 C.E.), with its attempt to explain and establish the “divinity” of Christ, was the milestone that gave new impetus to interpretation of “Christian” dogma. That council marked the beginning of an era during which general church councils sought to define dogma ever more precisely.

The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge shows the influence of this Greek philosophy: “The doctrines of the Logos and the Trinity received their shape from Greek Fathers, who . . . were much influenced, directly or indirectly, by the Platonic philosophy . . . That errors and corruptions crept into the Church from this source can not be denied.”

The Church of the First Three Centuries says: “The doctrine of the Trinity was of gradual and comparatively late formation; . . . it had its origin in a source entirely foreign from that of the Jewish and Christian Scriptures; . . . it grew up, and was ingrafted on Christianity, through the hands of the Platonizing Fathers.”

By the end of the third century C.E., “Christianity” and the new Platonic philosophies became inseparably united. As Adolf Harnack states in Outlines of the History of Dogma, church doctrine became “firmly rooted in the soil of Hellenism [pagan Greek thought]. Thereby it became a mystery to the great majority of Christians.”
And you people are still confounded in this pagan mystery.

The whole christendom seems to have accepted the doctrine of trinity because those who disputed it people like Arius were exiled and persecuted by Constantine a pagan emperor, anyone who did not follow the nicene creed was an enemy of the state. The doctrinal dispute over trinity was settled politically not doctrinally, The main apostle of trinity Athanasius the bishop of alexandria was a student of greek Platonism.

Worshiping a triune God is well-known in paganism..Osiris, Isis, and Horus, the trinity of Amen, Mut, and Khonsu, the trinity of Khnum, Satis, and Anukis, and so forth are Egyptian trinity. The Hindu trinity of Brahman, Siva, and Vishnu is also there... Whereas Moses, David, Noah, Job, John the baptist and the apostles never worshiped a triad of Gods...Jehovah Our God is One Jehovah and it is him alone you must worship is a stated fact in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation

You can read this to see how the trinity doctrine has undergone modifications by their proponents through the ages until now and despite their best efforts to explain and modify it...it still remained an unexplainable mystery to them
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/trinity/trinity-history.html

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by vickydankal(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
The Bible didn’t say or indicate trinity. What the word shown that we have a triune God. Trinity and triune have different Meaning. Trinity means 3 while triune means 1 with 3 operations or dimensions.

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (Latin: Trinitas, lit. 'triad', from Latin: trinus "threefold"wink holds that God is one God, but three coeternal consubstantial persons or hypostases—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit—as "one God in three Divine persons".

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
I have been busy on the bbn thread and some people have been typing trash about me,brokecab abi brocab and his pervert fake pastor johnw47 should eat their words.They wish I'm spoilt but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not what you wished i am
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
vickydankal:
The Bible didn’t say or indicate trinity. What the word shown that we have a triune God. Trinity and triune have different Meaning. Trinity means 3 while triune means 1 with 3 operations or dimensions.

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (Latin: Trinitas, lit. 'triad', from Latin: trinus "threefold"wink holds that God is one God, but three coeternal consubstantial persons or hypostases—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit—as "one God in three Divine persons".

We (Jehovah's Witnesses) really appreciate you for coming to make your own contribution on the topic of discussion! smiley

We know it's natural to derive great joy in giving out than receiving {Act 20:35} so we know how much you love to share what you know with others. However, it's important to note that when presenting gifts to others we need to make sure it's exactly what they need so that they can really appreciate (treasure) such gifts!
When Jesus sent his followers out to preach and teach, he didn't just expect them to waste their precious time, effort and resources on anybody, but he emphasized on those they should search for {Matthew 10:6, 15:24} did you notice Jesus saying "the lost sheep of the house of Israel?"

Well this simply means individuals who wants to know the group they must associate with during times of worship!
The sheep literally is a domestic pet that can't go about alone without it's group, so Jesus sends us out to find people who wants to know where the true worshipers of God are meeting and how pure worship should be conducted.
So when you are commenting please try to help others by mentioning the group you're worshiping with so others can go there to learn and become spiritually matured like you.
Thanks and God bless you! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2020
vickydankal:

Thanks for your response.

Does this also hold true, i got the definition from the catholic encyclopedia Britannica

The Trinity is the term employed to signify the central doctrine of the Christian religion — the truth that in the unity of the Godhead there are Three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, these Three Persons being truly distinct one from another

Thus, in the words of the Athanasian Creed: "the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and yet there are not three Gods but one God." In this Trinity of Persons the Son is begotten of the Father by an eternal generation, and the Holy Spirit proceeds by an eternal procession from the Father and the Son. Yet, notwithstanding this difference as to origin, the Persons are co-eternal and co-equal: all alike are uncreated and omnipotent.
So that we can use this definition as an anchor for the discussion
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

So this resurrected body was so destroyed that it proved to be unrecognizable by dozens of his closest associate...what level of destruction do you think this would take? that body must have been in worse state than the state it was when it was buried for them not to have recognized him after being with them on numerous occasions some times for hours.
Why didnt some of the apostles see all these bruises and holes in the hand during all their interactions and immediately recognized him..how can they not recognize him if he came with the body and in the same state they last saw on him...none could even recognize him by his voice, was his voice also destroyed? why would God even raise him with the bruises and all...does it also come with the pains...or they are just artificial bruises..that he is carrying all about?
Jesus christ coming with a body with holes in the hand on just two occasions was to convince the few remaining skeptical ones to believe he has been resurrected...there was no bruises or holes when he spoke with mary magdalen because Mary saw and thought he was a gardener....what is the explanation for this mistake.
What Jesus did, was what angels have been doing for millenniums to faithful believers...materializing in human form to talk and associate with humans.

so you don't believe God's word that i posted showing that Jesus destroyed crucified body was resurrected

of course you don't, you are of your father and god the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: [b]for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
you are the dog on heat here fake wealthy pastor Johnw419,please always mention my new moniker when you spew rubbish so I can reply you and your cohorts brokecab Abi borocab

most unintelligent lie lie rozz, there is none more duh, is there fatty
and no bigger liar

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

They just love to accuse others falsely.

Johnw47 that's been sharing the pictures of a lady on his post is now saying others are hanging round the lady. cheesy

It reminds of what happened during Jesus' ministry, there were lots of people coming to Jesus and he never for once say anything about their individual dressing or lifestyle, it was the Pharisees that were calling his attention to what they themselves believe as indecent Jesus treated everyone equally! Luke 7:39

unstable false jw mad max

saying you hang around rozz like a dog hanging around a bitch in heat
hit the spot didn't it, the truth hurts when you are a habitual liar, smile

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

Himself and his partner Johnw47 are the same persons observing those whose legs aren't closed, at the same time they're the ones accusing others who refused to condemn people in accordance with their own man-made doctrines. Jesus' words can't be overemphasized he said out of the wickedness in their hearts they are spewing gibberish ! Luke 6:45 smiley

poor unstable mad max

all you have is your posts of lunacy and lies:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
I have been busy on the bbn thread and some people have been typing trash about me,brokecab abi brocab and his pervert fake pastor johnw47 should eat their words.They wish I'm spoilt but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not what you wished i am

lie lie rozz

you are in love with your fat self and you lie like hell:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

Let them first settle the troubles in their midst!
Kumuyi and his cohorts alike are saying beautiful ladies using makeups, jewelries, highheels and other fashionistic things to enhance their beauty can't be born again.
Oyakilome and his cohorts alike totally disagreed with those doctrines.
Yet Trinitarians can't set matters straight over whose teaching is backed by their holy ghost.

at least you know that the Holy Ghost is with christians and is in christians

your active power(beelzebub) activates you false jw's to lie constantly:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Maximus69:

It's Jehovah's Witnesses who are united and have the same line of thought regarding rules of conduct that are wrong to them.
WHY?
Because we don't see anything worthwhile in their TRINITY Dogheads! cheesy

God's word and christians, call the Father the Word and the Holy Spirit:
the Godhead, or divinity or diety

you satans mob false jw's, call the Father the Word and the Holy Spirit: dogheads, evil as you are:

Mar 7:21  For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 
Mar 7:22  Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

so you don't believe God's word that i posted showing that Jesus destroyed crucified body was resurrected

of course you don't, you are of your father and god the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: [b]for he is a liar, and the father of it.

No...you are the one that did not believe the following scriptures talking specifically about the manner Jesus was resurrected

42 So it is with the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised up in incorruption.+ 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised up in glory.+ It is sown in weakness; it is raised up in power.+ 44 It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body.+ If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.”+ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.+

You are the one that claimed jesus was raised up with his weak bruised physical body in direct contradiction with the above verse. The truth of his body being discarded and his being raised up in glory, power and as a spirit not bruised and hungry as you said is stated clearly in that verse.

The truth of Jesus resurrection is also declared in the verse below, there is nothing that is going to change the fact below

For Christ died once for all time for sins,+ a righteous person for unrighteous ones,+ in order to lead you to God.+ He was put to death in the flesh+ but made alive in the spirit

How else can it be more explicit
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

They just love to accuse others falsely.

Johnw47 that's been sharing the pictures of a lady on his post is now saying others are hanging round the lady. cheesy

It reminds of what happened during Jesus' ministry, there were lots of people coming to Jesus and he never for once say anything about their individual dressing or lifestyle, it was the Pharisees that were calling his attention to what they themselves believe as indecent Jesus treated everyone equally! Luke 7:39

unstable and lying mad max

post my false accusations liar smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

No...you are the one that did not believe the following scriptures talking specifically about the manner Jesus was resurrected

42 So it is with the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised up in incorruption.+ 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised up in glory.+ It is sown in weakness; it is raised up in power.+ 44 It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body.+ If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.”+ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.+

You are the one that claimed jesus was raised up with his weak bruised physical body in direct contradiction with the above verse. The truth of his body being discarded and his being raised up in glory, power and as a spirit not bruised and hungry as you said is stated clearly in that verse.

The truth of Jesus resurrection is also declared in the verse below, there is nothing that is going to change the fact below

For Christ died once for all time for sins,+ a righteous person for unrighteous ones,+ in order to lead you to God.+ He was put to death in the flesh+ but made alive in the spirit

so you think scripture contradicts scripture
go and learn what they mean fool
and go and read what i said about those verses
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

lying pharisee false jw rabzy

@blue, liar, i certainly do believe those scriptures and wrote briefly on them, whereas you don't understand them:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

It's impossible to reason with someone who isn't reasonable! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

It's impossible to reason with someone who isn't reasonable! cheesy

lying and most mad false jw max

asking about verses i have already explained is not reason
it is confusion:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

but what would you a fool know
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Forgive them jare, they can't understand simple things that your holy ghost taught you in private
PERSONALLY....PERSONAL-PERSONALLY OOOOOOOO
PERSONALLY....PERSONAL-PERSONALLY cheesy
johnw47:

lying and most mad false jw max
asking about verses i have already explained is not reason
it is confusion:
1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
but what would you a fool know
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:
Forgive them jare, they can't understand simple things that your holy ghost taught you in private
PERSONALLY....PERSONAL-PERSONALLY OOOOOOOO
PERSONALLY....PERSONAL-PERSONALLY cheesy

^^ just another example of the looney mad max
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

lying pharisee false jw rabzy

@blue, liar, i certainly do believe those scriptures and wrote briefly on them, whereas you don't understand them:

You dont have to explain, state the scripture, where it is said that Jesus was raised up with a physical body, hungry and bruised. The scripture i quoted needs no explanation...it does not need elaboration, conjecture and it is certainly not a mystery.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

You dont have to explain, state the scripture, where it is said that Jesus was raised up with a physical body, hungry and bruised.

You're still not scared to disturb our wealthy pastor johnw47.

No wahala. He will deal with you

PERSONALLY...PERSONAL- PERSONALLY
OOOOOO
PERSONALLY....PERSONAL-PERSONALLY
grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

You dont have to explain, state the scripture, where it is said that Jesus was raised up with a physical body, hungry and bruised. The scripture i quoted needs no explanation...it does not need elaboration, conjecture and it is certainly not a mystery.

fool false jw rabzy, you know nothing

like i have told you a few times
go see my posts on Jesus resurrection and read them:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

you cannot quote any of my posts you have issues with
you just post the confusion that's in your head
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

You're still not scared to disturb our wealthy pastor johnw47.

No wahala. He will deal with you

PERSONALLY...PERSONAL- PERSONALLY
OOOOOO
PERSONALLY....PERSONAL-PERSONALLY
grin

poor unstable mad max

like false jw rabzy you cannot quote me, you just post your lunacy again
of course
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

poor unstable mad max
like false jw rabzy you cannot quote me, you just post your lunacy again
of course
But i'm on your side nah!

I was warning him for you nah!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

But i'm on your side nah!

I was warning him for you nah!

lying false jw mad max

you are always the liar
always the fool
always the fearful psycho

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Stop crying you night crawler! cheesy
johnw47:

lying false jw mad max
you are always the liar
always the fool
always the fearful psycho
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

fool false jw rabzy, you know nothing

like i have told you a few times
go see my posts on Jesus resurrection and read them:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

you cannot quote any of my posts you have issues with
you just post the confusion that's in your head

Dont give me assignments to do. .the scriptures i mentioned i have it in my previous posts as well.

Since you keep deflecting and refuse to discuss further on the subject but keep repeating insults that are irrelevant to the discussion...

"Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you" (Mt. 7:6) The truth is holy and it is not all that deserves it

On that note it is auf wiedersehen (goodbye).
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:
Stop crying you night crawler! cheesy

see how you are about as unintelligent as fatty lie lie rozz
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2020
OK!
So you're fed up with his daftness shey! cheesy
I thought you'll continue chatting with the unreasonable mumungus Churchgoer! cheesy
rabzy:

Dont give me assignments to do. .the scriptures i mentioned i have it in my previous posts as well.
Since you keep deflecting and refuse to discuss further on the subject but keep repeating insults that are irrelevant to the discussion...
"Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you" (Mt. 7:6)
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

"Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you" (Mt. 7:6) The truth is holy and it is not all that deserves it

lying pharisee false jw razby

i don't discuss God's word with satans mob
except to show up your lies

and you are the one who want's pearls from me oh confused false jw
and i'm not giving them to you:

Mat 7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

so good riddance to you pig/dog
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

see how you are about as unintelligent as fatty lie lie rozz

I'll tell my Sugar Baby to upload another picture of her ravishing beauty to turn your head as usual! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.