Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127917 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:
OK!
So you're fed up with his daftness shey! cheesy
I thought you'll continue chatting with the unreasonable mumungus Churchgoer! cheesy

well you don't coward and habitual liar like the devil mad max:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Night Crawler! cheesy
johnw47:

well you don't coward and habitual liar like the devil mad max:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:
Night Crawler! cheesy

unstable mad max, and as unintelligent as fatty lie lie rozz

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

I'll tell my Sugar Baby to upload another picture of her ravishing beauty to turn your head as usual! cheesy

yeah you do that psycho

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

unstable mad max, and as unintelligent as fatty lie lie rozz
To be candid what made you stop saving her pics on your phone?

Where is your brethren GRIMMJOE nah? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

To be candid what made you stop saving her pics on your phone?

Where is your brethren GRIMMJOE nah? cheesy

poor unstable mad max, you have clearly ran out of anything 1% intelligent to say
but then you are a false jw

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

she did, false jw mad max and that's not a bum, that's the back of a bus

Just don't kill yourself because of this girl o! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

Just don't kill yourself because of this girl o! cheesy

but i am interested in showing up the lies of fools like lie lie rozz and you loony mad max

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:
OK!
So you're fed up with his daftness shey! cheesy
I thought you'll continue chatting with the unreasonable mumungus Churchgoer! cheesy

Please i would beg you not to engage him any further. A nose ring in the snout of a pig would not make it any prettier.
Keep beautiful nuggets of truths to those who value it or intelligent enough to contemplate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

Please i would beg you not to engage him any further. A nose ring in the snout of a pig would not make it any prettier.
Keep beautiful nuggets of truths to those who value it or intelligent enough to contemplate it.

It's OK thanks! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
funny people lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
You're lying o!
I've not notice the lies you showed since the beginning of this thread, you've been exhibiting all the pics OP uses for her profile and each time she changes it you rush to save it on your phone! undecided undecided undecided
johnw47:

but i am interested in showing up the lies of fools like lie lie rozz and you loony mad max

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
rabzy:

cannot stop lying like all false jw's, pig/dog rabzy

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
TATIME:
You're lying o!
I've not notice the lies you showed since the beginning of this thread, you've been exhibiting all the pics OP uses for her profile and each time she changes it you rush to save it on your phone! undecided undecided undecided
i know of his obsession but that's all he can do,he has all my pictures plus the ones showing my faces.So much from a fake wealthy pastor
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
TATIME:
You're lying o!

false jw girlie tatime

@underline, you false jw's cannot stop lying ever

@bold, you say i'm lying but you also say you have not noticed my lies,
see how your constant lying causes you confusion,
you haven't noticed them because they are not there, confused girlie

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
i know of his obsession but that's all he can do,he has all my pictures plus the ones showing my faces.So much from a fake wealthy pastor

dum dum lie lie rozz

false jw's cannot stop lying and you are just like them fatty

VV yuk!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:

how many faces you got dum dum

you said the one showing your face wasn't you lie lie rozz

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

how many faces you got dum dum

you said the one showing your face wasn't you lie lie rozz
quit all this obsession,it won't help you,and you said you are a married man ooo smh
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
quit all this obsession,it won't help you,and you said you are a married man ooo smh

lie lie rozz
no obsession, just like replying to some of your lies

@bold, theres another one fool

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz
no obsession, just like replying to some of your lies

@bold, theres another one fool
i wish I could give you a heavy knock on your bald head there fake pastor johnw419
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
i wish I could give you a heavy knock on your bald head there fake pastor johnw419

dum dum lie lie rozz

see how you just keep on lying like your father the devil:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 5:11am On Aug 06, 2020
TATIME:
You're lying o!

if you mean you have noticed the lies I showed since the beginning of this thread, then quote some oh lying girlie tatime
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Life sometimes sucks, especially when one is caught in the act.. Maximus should be a shamed of himself, trying to molest some one as innocent as you . "Not" .
Zzor:
I have been busy on the bbn thread and some people have been typing trash about me,brokecab abi brocab and his pervert fake pastor johnw47 should eat their words.They wish I'm spoilt but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not what you wished i am
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2020
At last you ran out of points and now you want to cover up your absurdity by shamelessly accusing others of what you're guilty of! cheesy
You and your partner in crime (johnw47) have been typing abusive speeches and expressions of bigotry against the young lady for publicly admitting her heartfelt love for me despite knowing fully well that i'm happily married and too old for her.
Now instead of simply apologizing for all your stupid talks, you're adding more to your crime by trying shift blame.
Mr brocab, you need to repent o! cheesy
brocab:
Life sometimes sucks, especially when one is caught in the act.. Maximus should be a shamed of himself, trying to molest some one as innocent as you . "Not" .
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Maximus69:
At last you ran out of points and now you want to cover up your absurdity by shamelessly accusing others of what you're guilty of! cheesy
You and your partner in crime (johnw47) have been typing abusive speeches and expressions of bigotry against the young lady for publicly admitting her heartfelt love for me despite knowing fully well that i'm happily married and too old for her.
Now instead of simply apologizing for all your stupid talks, you're adding more to your crime by trying shift blame.

cannot stop lying and most deluded false jw mad max
what i have been doing is showing up some of her many lies as i do with you
liar and loony mad max

when lie lie rozz calls me pastor, fake pastor, john419 etc. etc. etc.
she is lying
when i call her things like fatty, i am saying the truth, or are you seeing diffrent photos
to me deluded mad max

and when i call you liar, deluded, loony, mad etc.
i'm happy to post quotes showing just that, if you wan't
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by TheCork(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:

Please I have moiney & I drive BMW. Gimme ya nomba please ? smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Allow me to refreshing your mental state of mind-you run to Zzor's aid every time the pin drops, so when is it a crime-when the truth is revealed-you said it yourself-you have the right's to be with Zzor alone-while your wife sit's at home.
This is truly a corrupt Muslim's tradition..
You claim to be some what with the women-What is true repentance-it is-leaving your past behind..Where in your case you haven't done-instead you brag about yourself as some kind of child molester-a typical Watchtower performer..
Maximus69:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
brocab:
When is it a crime-when the truth is revealed-you said it yourself-you have the right's to be with Zzor alone-while your wife sit's at home.
You're confused completely! cheesy
Go and confront men and women visiting hotels privately with other people's spouses.
It's only wrong when true Christians are involved! cheesy
So if i'm not one of Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christian) what is wrong with being an adulterer? cheesy
Keep deceiving yourselves, only JWs account for the deeds of evildoers in our midst, all of you are workers of iniquity that can't be traced to any church! grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Everybody knows the Christian rules-when visiting anybody of the opposite sex-bring your partner with you-temptation-is an open door to sin..
Maximus69:

You're confused completely! cheesy
Go and confront men and women visiting hotels privately with other people's spouses.
It's only wrong when true Christians are involved! cheesy
So if i'm not one of Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christian) what is wrong with being an adulterer? cheesy
Keep deceiving yourselves, only JWs account for the deeds of evildoers in our midst, all of you are workers of iniquity that can't be traced to any church! grin

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
brocab:
Allow me to refreshing your mental state of mind-you run to Zzor's aid every time the pin drops, so when is it a crime-when the truth is revealed
This is truly a corrupt Muslim's tradition..
You claim to be some what with the women-What is true repentance-it is-leaving your past behind..Where in your case you haven't done-instead you brag about yourself as some kind of child molester-a typical Watchtower performer..

A lady openly speak her mind against your TRINITY trash and the next thing is to start blacklisting her when there are billions of your Trinitarians who goes about commiting adultery and fornication openly without anyone to caution them! cheesy

So it's paining you as i'm jeopardizing your effort to intimidate her shey? cheesy

Go and report to the police, sue me to court for being with her or report me to your Pastors, only JWs takes such matters seriously, you're all workers of iniquity since your churches where you should be sanctioned are ineffective! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
brocab:
Everybody knows the Christian rules-when visiting anybody of the opposite sex-bring your partner with you-temptation-is an open door to sin..
And how many of your hidden Churches can you go to report the case of immortality apart from JWs that everyone wants to point out as unique? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.