Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (124604 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Jesus never gave His authority to angels, and God never said to Michael sit at my right side..
{Hebrews 1}
For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”

Or again,

“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”

In speaking of the angels he says,

“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”
But about the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions

by anointing you with the oil of joy.”
He also says,

“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same,
and your years will never end.”

To which of the angels did God ever say,

“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet”?
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
Even the Angels worship Christ-but sadly the Watchtower don't-but rather worship an angel..
rabzy:

Jesus needing to receive his authority from God and then later submitting that authority back after using it to accomplish all God wanted shows clearly we are talking of two divine beings, a father and a very loyal and obedient regent...not the same person.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2020
No-you need to learn English, I didn't say I wished him dead-I believed he died..Spirituality he is dead-just like the rest of you: just haven't got a clue:
Zzor:
This is bad, there's no enemy here,we are just learning,not good to wish someone dead
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2020
brocab:
No-you need to learn English, I didn't say I wished him dead-I believed he died..Spirituality he is dead-just like the rest of you: just haven't got a clue:
stop trying to sound like your brother in crime fake wealthy pastor johnw47,behave yourself or I will deal with you,i have warned you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
stop trying to sound like your brother in crime fake wealthy pastor johnw47,behave yourself or I will deal with you,i have warned you.

never ending liar, lie lie rozz
God hates lies and so you say them, and then repeat them over and over again, like false jw's love to
such are you satan's mob:

Rev 22:14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2020
johnw47:

never ending liar, lie lie rozz
God hates lies and so you say them, and then repeat them over and over again
such are you satan's mob:

Rev 22:14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
i didn't know wizards are now flying day time.call your brother to order else I deal with him like I have been doing to you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
i didn't know wizards are now flying day time.call your brother to order else I deal with him like I have been doing to you

oh duh, what? spewing your nonsense and then running away, you mean

lie ie rozz u r , nairaland's biggest dum dum fool:

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

and of course a never ending liar:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2020
johnw47:

oh duh, what? spewing your nonsense and then running away, you mean

lie ie rozz u r , nairaland's biggest dum dum fool:

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

and of course a never ending liar:

trinity chairman well done,quoting verses unnecessarily. Go cuddle your wife,oh I forgot, you are so dry and unromantic
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
This is bad, there's no enemy here,we are just learning,not good to wish someone dead
Jehovah is the one protecting us from their hands, what they have in mind towards us is real evil! John 11:53
You can imagine the same person who keep saying Jehovah's Witnesses are judging him now wants Jehovah's Witnesses to die, simply because we're telling him that our own God differs from his own.
I've always told you that apart from that statement they have nothing to accuse us of so they're feeling bitter inside their hearts as we keep going our way worshiping our God without having to do with them. They know for sure in their hearts that Jehovah's Witnesses are truly practicing Christianity in a perfect sense but they're insisting that we approve their own religions too. So since we are telling them "that's not possible" they wish us death! Genesis 4:3-8 undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
trinity chairman well done,quoting verses unnecessarily. Go cuddle your wife,oh I forgot, you are so dry and unromantic

lie lie rozz, not unnecessarily, you will discover soon enough that you cannot
ignore God's word for too long
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:

He wants to twist what he said openly! cheesy

They're so foolish that the evil spirit in them even controls all their emotions, thoughts, feelings, words and actions!

So before they know it, they'll have spoken what is inside their hearts {Luke 6:45} can't you see the way John keep shouting "mad! mad! mad!"
Well for your information that's what he wish for JWs simply because we are uniquely different from them all! 1Peter 4:4

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Jehovah is the one protecting us from their hands, what they have in mind towards us is real evil! John 11:53
You can imagine the same person who keep saying Jehovah's Witnesses are judging him now wants Jehovah's Witnesses to die, simply because we're telling him that our own God differs from his own.
I've always told you that apart from that statement they have nothing to accuse us of so they're feeling bitter inside their hearts as we keep going our way worshiping our God without having to do with them. They know for sure in their hearts that Jehovah's Witnesses are truly practicing Christianity in a perfect sense but they're insisting that we approve their own religions too. So since we are telling them "that's not possible" they wish us death! Genesis 4:3-8 undecided

unstable lying false jw mad max

death is what you liars are bringing on yourselfs
like lie lie rozz you don't believe God's word
and like lie lie rozz, you will find out soon enough:

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants
you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the
truth is.
Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father
of lies.

fearful mad max, you should find courage to address those you are referring too, instead of just lying about they, them, their, theyr'e

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Maximus69:

He wants to twist what he said openly! cheesy

They're so foolish that the evil spirit in them even controls all their emotions, thoughts, feelings, words and actions!

So before they know it, they'll have spoken what is inside their hearts {Luke 6:45} can't you see the way John keep shouting "mad! mad! mad!"
Well for your information that's what he wish for JWs simply because we are uniquely different from them all! 1Peter 4:4

unstable false jw mad max

truly you are "mad! mad! mad!"

Maximus69:

it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence

officer of my kind
, if it's just one combatant soldier i will make him regret the very day he joined the force

but if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through his anus!

twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer!

Maximus69:

She's my QUEEN!
For your information, i always shave the hairs in her puSsy because she's mine and mine alone!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz, not unnecessarily, you will discover soon enough that you cannot
ignore God's word for too long

You abuse God's word each time you apply it wrongly, otherwise God's word is like a sharp sword that penetrates people's hearts {Hebrew 4:12} so if you belongs to God, whenever you hear the truth of God's word you become obedient because it will bring soothing relief (comfort) to your soul {Psalms 23:3} but if you're not of God each time you hear words that's comforting others you'll become agitated! Mark 11:18
When i first encountered this young woman, i was so irritated with her pictures that i began taking her for granted but after throwing the scriptures at her i noticed how she's responding despite my judgmental attitude towards her, that's when i realized that she's just proud of the beauty God gave her, she had no evil in her heart! Luke 7:37-48

So my friend through the case of this young woman God's holy spirit brought back to my memory what i learnt in God's word which says "true Christians walk by faith NOT by sight"
2Corinthians 5:7

God bless you! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Maximus69:

You abuse God's word each time you apply it wrongly, otherwise God's word is like a sharp sword that penetrates people's hearts {Hebrew 4:12} so if you belongs to God, whenever you hear the truth of God's word you become obedient because it will bring soothing relief (comfort) to your soul {Psalms 23:3} but if you're not of God each time you hear words that's comforting others you'll become agitated! Mark 11:18
When i first encountered this young woman, i was so irritated with her pictures that i began taking her for granted but after throwing the scriptures at her i noticed how she's responding despite my judgmental attitude towards her, that's when i realized that she's just proud of the beauty God gave her, she had no evil in her heart! Luke 7:37-48

So my friend through the case of this young woman God's holy spirit brought back to my memory what i learnt in God's word which says "true Christians walk by faith NOT by sight"

God bless you! smiley

what a lot of lies you talk, u r now in sheep's clothing mode, oh wolf

you know you are a habitual liar, i have pointed it out often enough
and you will find out soon enough that i don't wrongly apply God's word:

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants
you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the
truth is.
Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father
of lies.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2020
It's OK Mr John, go and relax! smiley
johnw47:

what a lot of lies you talk, u r now in sheep's clothing mode, oh wolf

you know you are a habitual liar, i have pointed it out often enough
and you will find out soon enough that i don't wrongly apply God's word:

truth is.
of lies.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Maximus69:
It's OK Mr John, go and relax! smiley

unstable false jw mad max

of course it's OK for me, alas not for you habitual liars:

truth is.
of lies.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rom 8:26  In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 
Rom 8:27  and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. 

the Holy Spirit intercedes for us, the Holy Spirit has a mind
false jw's say He is not a person, laughable
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2020
What will you do to me, molest me..
Zzor:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2020
You are mistaken-
{Hebrews 13:8-9} Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace and not by foods of no value to those devoted to them.…
God gave all authority to Jesus-God never took back His Authority! All authority was given to Jesus.. Yesterday-today and forevermore..
rabzy:

Jesus needing to receive his authority from God and then later submitting that authority back after using it to accomplish all God wanted shows clearly we are talking of two divine beings, a father and a very loyal and obedient regent...not the same person.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Are you on drugs?
Janosky:

Brocab LIED that Jesus is Almighty God now he is TWISTING the same mouth to call Jesus the son of God.
Him Almighty God is a son in heaven, Rev3:5
John 20:17 grin grin

Jesus is a Messenger & God's son, Luke 9:35 and John 7:16,John15:15 and Angels are God's sons.

Mark8:38. Matt16:27, 2Thess1:7-9, God's son leads other sons of God, can your brain understand?

God did NOT command any angel to worship Jesus, Mattt4:10 according to Jesus Christ.

The Catholic Church,(the foremost Exponent of Trinity) their Bible says God instructs angels to "Pay homage to Jesus" @ Hebrew 1:6.

Brocab claim on Hebrews1:6 is false
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2020
brocab:
What will you do to me, molest me..
lol,are you also a pervert like your fake pastor johnw47

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Zzor:

tormented habitual liar lie lie rozz

your hate is only supassed by your lies and lack of intelligence

God hates lies and so you say them, and then repeat them over and over again
evil as you are, and as tatime and maximus taught you:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
brocab:
Are you on drugs?

Fallacies of Ad hominem and appeal to man made traditions,na Brocab straw man tactics

Brocab look well well again & see "the drugs" wey only your eyes see grin

Brocab LIED that Jesus is Almighty God now he is TWISTING the same mouth to call Jesus the son of God.

Jesus is a Messenger & God's son, Luke 9:35 and John 7:16,John15:15 and Angels are God's sons.

Mark8:38. Matt16:27, 2Thess1:7-9, God's son leads other sons of God, can your brain understand?

God did NOT command any angel to worship Jesus, Mattt4:10 according to Jesus Christ.

The Catholic Church,(the foremost Exponent of Trinity) their Bible says God instructs angels to "Pay homage to Jesus" @ Hebrew 1:6.

The Catholic New Jerusalem Bible says Brocab claim on Hebrews1:6 is false
Screenshot confirmation

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Haven't you read-Jesus is the Almighty-and the Son of God at the same time..
Only if you truly knew who God is- and believed how simple who He really is..
For to which of the angels did God ever say,
“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”
Or again,
“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”
And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”
In speaking of the angels he says,
“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”
But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
To which of the angels did God ever say,
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet” Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

I know how hard this all may sound to you-but I assure you-Jesus is not the archangel Michael-Angles a ministering Spirits, just as the Word of God tells as they are, so who's going to take your word for it, without showing any evidence to prove you are right and the Word of God is wrong..

NWT Version--
For example, to which one of the angels did God ever say:
Which One of the Angels? Is not what the bible had written..
“You are my son; today I have become your father”?+
And again: “I will become his father, and he will become my son”?+
But when he again brings his Firstborn+ into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.”
{a gesture expressing deferential respect, such as a bow or curtsy}
Your learning is backwards-read {Jude 9} this gives us a good example how Angels treat one another..
Also, he says about the angels: “He makes his angels spirits, and his ministers*+ a flame of fire.”+
Meaning He makes all His Angels Spirit's-not just some..
But about the Son, he says: “God is your throne+ forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness.*
This is what the bible really say's “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
It makes life a little difficult-when we see the differences between two bibles-and it makes life difficult when someone want's to take matters into their own hands, to led people like you 'in the wrong direction...
I AM SURE CHARLES RUSSELL IS PAYING FOR HIS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN HELL..
Janosky:

Fallacies of Ad hominem and appeal to man made traditions,na Brocab straw man tactics

Brocab look well well again & see "the drugs" wey only your eyes see grin

The Catholic New Jerusalem Bible says Brocab claim on Hebrews1:6 is false
Screenshot confirmation

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 1:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Not like Maximus-we are not standing in line..
Zzor:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2020
brocab:
[color=#000099]
I AM SURE CHARLES RUSSELL IS PAYING FOR HIS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN HELL..

You are sure the one and only man whose group succeeded in forming one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, and remains the world's most peaceful and peace loving after a century that the man was buried!

Yet God's word foretold that in the last days people from different races under the heavens will form one family without any of them thinking of how to kill his neighbour nor learn wars, but you and all your cohorts can't present any better performing group than the one you're saying belongs to this man!
embarassed

Surely God is roasting him in your imaginary Hellfire just as you wish! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 4:13am On Aug 30, 2020
If you knew God's word in the first place-you wouldn't have swap from a Muslim to become a JW..
Maximus69:

So my friend through the case of this young woman God's holy spirit brought back to my memory what i learnt in God's word which says [b]"true Christians walk by faith NOT by sight"[b]

God bless you! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 4:36am On Aug 30, 2020
I have always believed, love is about truth and honesty, now you may not like it-but Charles Russell was a 33 degree Mason-a man who put his own fleshly thoughts into something that's not carnal but actually spiritual-Charles Russell corrupted the bible as to speak.
This is why the Watchtower refuses Charles Russell's manuscripts-they knew it was incorrect.
The evidence stays with you-when trying to understand bible knowledge-you like Russell are trying to work it out in the flesh.
The evidence stand's you haven't the slightest idea-about Hell..
Maximus69:

You are sure the one and only man whose group succeeded in forming one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, and remains the world's most peaceful and peace loving after a century that the man was buried!

Yet God's word foretold that in the last days people from different races under the heavens will form one family without any of them thinking of how to kill his neighbour nor learn wars, but you and all your cohorts can't present any better performing group than the one you're saying belongs to this man!
embarassed

Surely God is roasting him in your imaginary Hellfire just as you wish! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
brocab:
You are mistaken-
{Hebrews 13:8-9} Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace and not by foods of no value to those devoted to them.…
God gave all authority to Jesus-God never took back His Authority! All authority was given to Jesus.. Yesterday-today and forevermore..

I don't listen to strange teachings, I read the Bible holistically and listen to healthful teachings from the holy scriptures.
Can you explain the following scriptures vizaviz your statements above.

24Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he “has put everything under his feet.” c Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
I already know that-JW's don't like to hear the truth, even if it is written down in front of them, it just shows how much of the KJ's you do believe in, what I find is stranger is listening to Watchtower teachings, unfortunately we all know its backwards-and very unscriptural..
rabzy:

I don't listen to strange teachings, I read the Bible holistically and listen to healthful teachings from the holy scriptures.
Can you explain the following scriptures vizaviz your statements above.

24Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he “has put everything under his feet.” c Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2020
brocab:
I already know that-JW's don't like to hear the truth, even if it is written down in front of them, it just shows how much of the KJ's you do believe in, what I find is stranger is listening to Watchtower teachings, unfortunately we all know its backwards-and very unscriptural..

Those are opinions believed by tens of millions, and also not believed by tens of millions of people. Can we leave such opinions and discuss that Bible verse like Bible students. I quoted a Bible verse using the NIV, so what's the grouse.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
brocab:

What's this KJ you are always talking about, I believe the holy scriptures..what is KJ, if you mean King James version, millions of Christians have lived and died before king James commissioned that version and the KJ version was based on other earlier versions. King Henry the 7th also commissioned a Bible like a 100 years before king James, other kings in Germany, Spain etc also commissioned scholars and clergy to translate the Bible into their own language even before the KJV. So why this fixation on king James version of the Bible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (234) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.