Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (126984 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
Well if you can't deny it then it simply means you are indirectly proving him right.

All I need is your ifs and indirectly. Remain there. grin grin grin It suits your kind of person and the knowledge you obtained from knowledgeable ATHEIST peddling peddler grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
I think you are jealous of him because he seems so knowledgeable and equipped, I mean how will you explain the fact that he has consistently top all the argument on christian related topics and non of you guys can pull him down

Let me do a breakdown grin grin grin grin

I think you are jealous of him because he seems so knowledgeable and equipped

It is not a case of seems, MaxInDHouse is equipped and knowledgeable in peddling the following tongue tongue

1. Asinwin
2. Asiere
3. Madness
4. Mad
5. Insane
6. Insanities
7. Stupid and Stupidity
8. Satan
9. Demons
10. Beast of no nation
11. Lies
12. Denials
13. Admittance of lies
14. Contradicting himself
15. Peddling that the name Christian us cursed by God and still bears that name
16. Saying we are workers of LAWLESSNESS and iniquities only to come back and say we equally assist in peddling good news grin grin grin
17. Atheist
18. Apostates

Oh and I am jealous that my over 7000 post here on nairaland cannot compete with his over 50000 posts based on 2 to 3 monikers and that of his wife grin grin grin in peddling the following........

1. Asinwin
2. Asiere
3. Madness
4. Mad
5. Insane
6. Insanities
7. Stupid and Stupidity
8. Satsn
9. Demons
10. Beast of no nation e.t.c
11. Lies
12. Denials
13. Admittance of lies
16. Saying we are workers of LAWLESSNESS and iniquities only to come back and say we equally assist in peddling good news.
17. Atheist
18. Apostates

I mean how will you explain the fact that he has consistently top all the argument on christian related topics and non of you guys can pull him down

I don't need to pull him down in such christian related topics. He is consistently top those arguments simply because he use those topics to peddle

1. Asinwin
2. Asiere
3. Madness
4. Mad
5. Insane
6. Insanities
7. Stupid and Stupidity
8. Satsn
9. Demons
10. Beast of no nation
11. Lies
12. Denials
13. Admittance of lies
15. Peddling that the name Christian us cursed by God and still bears that name.
16. Saying we are workers of LAWLESSNESS and iniquities only to come back and say we equally assist in peddling good news.
17. Atheist
18. Apostates
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
achorladey:

Now this....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is good d you join your your SD in peddling one of the things he is knowledgeable - atheist grin grin

You still haven't deny his allegations, hmmm but why do atheist hides from public?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
achorladey:

Let me do a breakdown grin grin grin grin

It is not a case of seems, MaxInDHouse is equipped and knowledgeable in peddling the following tongue tongue

1. Asinwin
2. Asiere
3. Madness
4. Mad
5. Insane
6. Insanities
7. Stupid and Stupidity
8. Satan
9. Demons
10. Beast of no nation
11. Lies
12. Denials
13. Admittance of lies
16. Saying we are workers of LAWLESSNESS and iniquities only to come back and say we equally assist in peddling good news grin grin grin
17. Atheist
18. Apostates

Oh and I am jealous that my over 7000 post here on nairaland cannot compete with his over 50000 posts based on 2 to 3 monikers and that of his wife grin grin grin in peddling the following........

1. Asinwin
2. Asiere
3. Madness
4. Mad
5. Insane
6. Insanities
7. Stupid and Stupidity
8. Satsn
9. Demons
10. Beast of no nation e.t.c
11. Lies
12. Denials
13. Admittance of lies
17. Atheist
18. Apostates

I don't need to pull him down in such christian related topics. He is consistently top those arguments simply because he use those topics to peddle

1. Asinwin
2. Asiere
3. Madness
4. Mad
5. Insane
6. Insanities
7. Stupid and Stupidity
8. Satsn
9. Demons
10. Beast of no nation
11. Lies
12. Denials
13. Admittance of lies
15. Peddling that the name Christian us cursed by God and still bears that name.
17. Atheist
18. Apostates
🤣🤣🤣 my SD must have really dealt with you to have been this paranoid
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
You still haven't deny his allegations, hmmm but why do atheist hides from public?

That's the problem with following "knowledgeable persons" like your SD grin grin grin. Since ATHEIST hide from public and you are responding to persons who hide grin grin grin grin

The many wonders of being knowledgeable

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
achorladey:

That's the problem with following "knowledgeable persons" like your SD grin grin grin. Since ATHEIST hide from public and you are responding to persons who hide grin grin grin grin

The many wonders of being knowledgeable
Just accept or deny it. As simple as that
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:

Here is paranoid........ unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful.

It does not fit the content of the post you respond. You are at liberty to peddle your paranoia over it anyway. All of the above about your SD are what he does on daily, weekly and all year round on nairaland. He can choose to DENY grin that's equally part of his knowledgeable. grin grin grin.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
Just accept or deny it. As simple as that

Rather follow him in peddling athiest over nairaland as part of learning from knowledgeable persons grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
achorladey:

Here is paranoid........ unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful.

It does not fit the content of the post you respond. You are at liberty to peddle your paranoia over it anyway. All of the above about your SD are what he does on daily, weekly and all year round on nairaland. He can choose to DENY grin that's equally part of his knowledgeable. grin grin grin.
Achorladey are you an atheist or not? Answer yes or no
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:

Go and seek your response from the person knowledgeable enough to tell you so or keep peddling the atheist he handed over to you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
achorladey:

Rather follow him in peddling athiest over nairaland as part of learning from knowledgeable persons grin grin grin
I believe him more because you've refused to mention your church and now this atheist claims on your head
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:

All those he called ATHEISTS here on nairaland , did he come across them inside his private forum created in his house called nairaland forum? grin grin grin

Allegations ko alligator ni grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
I believe him more because you've refused to mention your church and now this atheist claims on your head

You can decide to worship him more that he loves peddling and calling people athiest since they don't dance to many of his knowledgeable peddlings highlighted previously grin grin grin

You are his guest, remain there. grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
achorladey:

All those he called ATHEISTS here on nairaland , did he come across them inside his private forum created in his house called nairaland forum? grin grin grin

Allegations ko alligator ni grin grin grin

I now believe him in totality, this is the way atheists respond whenever you indulge them. I wish to know the reason behind your towing that path.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
I now believe him in totality, this is the way atheists respond whenever you indulge them. I wish to know the reason behind your towing that path.

The path you were asking earlier that I should accept or deny. Remain with the knowledgeable person, worship himgrin grin grin and peddle your atheist together.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
achorladey:

The path you were asking earlier that I should accept or deny. Remain with the knowledgeable person, worship himgrin grin grin and peddle your atheist together.

You can still turn back, it's never too late
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:

Please ask him to tell you how any sane human can go on supporting all the enemies of a group who often claim the group belongs to Satan but when asked:
"Do you worship the same God as that group?"

Achorladey couldn't respond YES or NO yet he's always in support of all those calling JW org Satan's organization even when those ones publicly declared they're not worshiping the same God with JWs

Ever since that day i told him straightforward that he is the complete definition of insanity so i keep ignoring him like any sane individual will avoid a madman! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please ask him to tell you how any sane human can go on supporting all the enemies of a group who often claim the group belongs to Satan but when asked:

Achorladey couldn't respond YES or NO yet he's always in support of all those calling JW org Satan's organization even when those ones publicly declared they're not worshiping the same God with JWs

Ever since that day i told him straightforward that he is the complete definition of insanity so i keep ignoring him like any sane individual will avoid a madman! smiley
Maybe he lost it at some point, I believe he can still be redeemed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:

$1,000,000 question! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:

My SB, Jesus said:

“For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come" Matthew 12:31-32

Of course anyone can say Jesus is a satanist if Jesus only perform miracles but his miracles have nothing tangible to do with the promise of God, it could be taken as magic practicing!

But when Jesus points to the prophecies that foretold the activities of Christ which he is fulfilling whoever speaks against such fulfilment is sinning against God's Holy Spirit because Jesus can't do anything without God's Holy Spirit so those kicking against the WORKS he's doing after seeing it written in the Bible so they can't be forgiven.

The only way out for achorladey is if he could present a better performing group that's doing what the Bible foretold as WORKS or FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit so as to counter JW org! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
You can still turn back, it's never too late

Turn back to just accept or deny grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My SB, Jesus said:

“For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come" Matthew 12:31-32

Of course anyone can say Jesus is a satanist if Jesus only perform miracles but his miracles have nothing tangible to do with the promise of God, it could be taken as magic practicing!

But when Jesus points to the prophecies that foretold the activities of Christ which he is fulfilling whoever speaks against such fulfilment is sinning against God's Holy Spirit because Jesus can't do anything without God's Holy Spirit so those kicking against the WORKS he's doing after seeing it written in the Bible so they can't be forgiven.

The only way out for achorladey is if he could present a better performing group that's doing what the Bible foretold as WORKS or FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit so as to counter JW org! smiley

The only way out for achorladey is if he could present a better performing group that's doing what the Bible foretold as WORKS or FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit so as to counter JW org!

These fruits of which you are equipped and knowledgeable in peddling the following cheesy cheesy cheesy

1. Asinwin
2. Asiere
3. Madness
4. Mad
5. Insane
6. Insanities
7. Stupid and Stupidity
8. Satan
9. Demons
10. Beast of no nation
11. Lies
12. Denials
13. Admittance of lies
17. Atheist.
18. Apostates.

could present a better performing group that's doing what the Bible foretold

The default mode returns grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My YES made you to start peddling madness and insanities. You still remember and you can choose to deny. grin cheesy grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:

The work of following knowledgeable person grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
achorladey:

The work of following knowledgeable person grin grin grin

Atheist Achorladey it's sad you ended up drifting. God still loves you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:
Atheist Achorladey it's sad you ended up drifting. God still loves you.

Peddling peddler atheist Achorladey drifting with just accept or deny. grin

God still loves you

The one I should just accept or deny abi?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2023
it's quite obvious we don't worship the same God: if Jehovah witnesses knew who there god is, they wouldn't be arguing over stupidity.
You shall not temp the Lord your God for Him only you shall serve.
There's only One God, One Lord and One Holy Spirit-12 Apostles-were men filled with the Holy Spirit-led by God to write the scriptures that supports God existence.
Shamefully the Watchtower does not agree that the bible is God's Word.which proves they worship another: through their mediums and witchcraft and other spiritual resources they gain access to destroy the truth that was written about God and who God really is.
Dancing with the devil {John 8:44} is the Watchtowers calling.
MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36am On Apr 27, 2023
brocab:

it's quite obvious we don't worship the same God:
Thank you!
This is exactly what i expected from all those that keeps on arguing against the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses.
So since you people aren't worshiping the same God as we do there's no need arguing go and worship yours while we worship ours! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 2:52am On Apr 28, 2023
We worship the God we know-you worship the unknown God..
MaxInDHouse:

Thank you!
This is exactly what i expected from all those that keeps on arguing against the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses.
So since you people aren't worshiping the same God as we do there's no need arguing go and worship yours while we worship ours! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2023
brocab:
We worship the God we know-you worship the unknown God..

Good!
Our God is unknown to you but we know our God! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2023
We also know your unknown god {John 8:44}
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
Our God is unknown to you but we know our God! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2023
brocab:
We also know your unknown god {John 8:44}

The true God will ensure peace among his own worshipers {Micah 4:1-3} as all worshipers will walk each in the name of their God! Micah 4:5

So there's no need calling names now! Matthew 10:25 smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.