Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (124151 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 06, 2023
johnw47:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost stinky rozz, lover of adultry, oral and anal sex etc

lawless fatty using multiple accounts when banned on another
you are just like your daddy's mad max and the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty

What Max did to you can only be cured by deliverance , there are many reasons I call you fake pastor John but let me not add to your injury. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
What Max did to you can only be cured by deliverance , there are many reasons I call you fake pastor John but let me not add to your injury. grin

why don't you just quote all your confusion that you are referring to oh huge dum one:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2023
You and this your boy/man friend again! undecided

Esortigress:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You and this your boy/man friend again! undecided

He's still the same sir, what's with all these deeper life pastors sef, their G.O is living extravagant life while the members are opposite
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2023
johnw47:

why don't you just quote all your confusion that you are referring to oh huge dum one:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

You don't have other quotes from the bible apart from John grin grin grin grin wetin John do you? Trinity lord fake pastor johnw47
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
He's still the same sir, what's with all these deeper life pastors sef, their G.O is living extravagant life while the members are opposite
Na juju be that! undecided
He preaches poverty for members so he keeps pretending he doesn't live extravagant life but his sons are spending the money! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
You don't have other quotes from the bible apart from John grin grin grin grin wetin John do you? Trinity lord fake pastor johnw47

lost and disturbed stinky roslyn, lover of adultry oral and anal sex etc.

all you have is your repeated lies oh dum dum:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Na juju be that! undecided
He preaches poverty for members so he keeps pretending he doesn't live extravagant life but his sons are spending the money! undecided
Exactly, his kids lives lavishly while the members live poorly. I don't believe in the Trinity shit anymore because I've thought over it several times. As it stands today JW are the only worshippers that seems to be doing the right thing. No other churches come close, this is coming from the angle of deep truth
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2023
johnw47:

lost and disturbed stinky roslyn, lover of adultry oral and anal sex etc.

all you have is your repeated lies oh dum dum:

Please can you for once quote other verses, I'm pleading this time around. You are choking me with John John all the time
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
Please can you for once quote other verses, I'm pleading this time around. You are choking me with John John all the time

lost and disturbed stinky roslyn, lover of adultery oral and anal sex etc.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Esortigress:
Exactly, his kids lives lavishly while the members live poorly. I don't believe in the Trinity shit anymore because I've thought over it several times. As it stands today JW are the only worshippers that seems to be doing the right thing. No other churches come close, this is coming from the angle of deep truth

Well that been so JWs is the most difficult religion to practice on this planet because we are taught to do things that totally negates all the things we see around us! Ephesians 4:22-24
I wish you take your stand for the truth but my girl it's really really difficult if you're scared of loosing some things.
When Jesus' disciples thought deeply about what their group will become when it's finally established they shouted "who can be saved?" Jesus responded "with man it's impossible (to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses) but with God it is possible" Matthew 19:25-26
So i hope you take a firm stand one day my SB if you do then i'll say see you in Paradise! Luke 23:43 smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Continue deceiving yourself!
So that's enough evidence to prove you wrong if it's just by blind beliefs that people will be saved in Christ I wonder why you people still argue, abuse, insult, curse and even thinking of how to kill one another over faith in Jesus! smiley
Maybe if you didn't write this above, people may actually believe you are someone who understands who Christ is.
Allow me to write down the fact how cunning the Watchtower are, trying to have everybody believe God's true name is Jehovah.
Now I realize the Watchtower had access to the printing press back in 1942 when everyone was fighting protecting their country, while members of the Watchtower hid themselves expecting wife's and children to fight their share of the War.
Which of course gave the Watchtower an helping hand to attack certain bibles, adding and removing certain manuscripts ,taken God's name out of context and replacing it with Jehovah 'as God's only true name.
The Watch Tower.Society Pushes Bible Production and Distribution.
By 1942: the Society was doing its own printing and produced on its own presses copies of the King James Version with marginal references and a concordance prepared by brothersAgain in 1944 it printed the American Standard Version of 1901 featuring the divine name, Jehovah.. In 1972 it published Byington’s The Bible in Living English also featuring the name Jehovah.
So we can see these few bibles the Watchtower had tried to twist their version into a mockery.
They don't realize people understand God through their mind heart and soul : not what God looks like; nor God's name.
Jesus had already warned us not to go after strange doctrines, nor worship idols. Jehovah witnesses idolize Jehovah's name as their image.
The New World Translation bible actually means the New World Order manuscripts.
Max you can't find Trinity written in bibles, I can't find Jehovah written in most bibles either.
MaxInDHouse:

Who is arguing with you?
Perhaps your brains has lost its function due to time, this thread was raised by a young lady who confessed that JW's stand concerning trinity makes sense to her.
So you're the one arguing blindly over what is not written anywhere in the Bible: TRINITY! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
No one is reasoning cornelboy: I Just believed someone needs to call out the facts, since you hide behind these suckers, someone might as well speak out some truth among the brotherhood.
cornelboy:

Stop reasoning like a toddler abeg 🙏🏾
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
brocab:

Max you can't find Trinity written in bibles, I can't find Jehovah written in most bibles either.

Ọmọ JEHOVAH is in all Bibles just as Jesus is.

If you don't know go and ask your pastors the name "Jesus" wasn't written in the original Bible but the person lives his name was transliterated just as Jehovah but as for trinity it wasn't written anywhere nor transliterated at all! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't read Jehovah in all bibles: I read God: Lord.
The KJ bible has Jehovah written in it 7 times, only because the Watchtower printed it on their press and change the name God to Jehovah-but Jehovah's name was written only 7 times, why is that?
So we can see Jehovah's name was added to the scriptures by the Watchtower, besides the KJ Version, the only bible, I have seen is the New World Translation Bible, ''Written and publish by the Watchtower. .
I find this strange: Jehovah is used openly among the Jehovah witnesses, when in fact not even the devout Jews, out of reverence for God never say His name. Instead they substitute Adonai, a Hebrew title meaning “Lord.”
So whenever they speak of God or read aloud His name from scripture, they substitute Adonai {Lord}
And yet you would deny this: since you don't even believe Christ is our Lord and savor.
MaxInDHouse:

Since you are not in agreement with other believers who testify of the Savior Jesus Christ, modern prophets have declared: “He was the Great Jehovah of the Old Testament”
{“The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles,” Ensign or Liahona, Apr. 2000, 2}
Jesus Christ, as Jehovah, established Heavenly Father’s everlasting gospel on the earth in every dispensation of time in order to gather in every one of God’s children who were lost.
Our faith in Jesus Christ can be strengthened as we come to recognize His unchanging nature and His everlasting gospel.
Why aren't the Jehovah witnesses using the 7 names of God besides Jehovah?
YHWH.
Adonai. The Jews never Called God Jehovah-but Adonai meaning {Lord} So obviously Jehovah is not from the Jews, the name Jehovah came at a much later date.
El.
Elohim.
Shaddai.
Tzevaot.

Ehyeh.
BUT IF YOU DECLARE ADONAI YHWH YAHWAH BY MEANS TO MAKE UP THE NAME JEHOVAH FOR GOD: THEN THE MEANING OF TRINITY IS ALSO WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE.
MaxInDHouse:

If you don't know go and ask your pastors the name "Jesus" wasn't written in the original Bible but the person lives his name was transliterated just as Jehovah but as for trinity it wasn't written anywhere nor transliterated at all! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm surprised he said he can't find Jehovah in the bible. Na WA ooo
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:

He's just lying to his own soul!

Before i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses i also noticed that the divine name JEHOVAH is not in all translations so i asked the JWs who are studying with me back then.
Ọmọ what they told me really amazed me!
Because they said i should try and read the preface of any Bible version before reading the Bible. I was really shocked that all those versions acknowledged that God has a divine name but since the Jews stopped pronouncing it for centuries the original pronunciation has been forgotten.
The question now is if we have the four consonants "Y H W H" transliterated to "J H V H" does that mean we should abandon using a name for the Bible's Author?
Jesus whose name was transliterated said:

I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word" John 17:6

"I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them" John 17:26

In the model prayer the first thing Jesus emphasized is the name of his father {Matthew 6:9} at a point in time because of the way those rebellious Jewish religious leaders were trying to hide God's name Jesus shouted:

"Father, glorify your name.”

And immediately a voice came out of heaven saying:

“I have glorified it and will glorify it again.” John 12:28

So if God made provisions for His divine name to be written over 7,000 times in His book but the faithless first century Jews doesn't want people to know God's name should we follow their thinking by substituting God's name with titles like "GOD" "LORD" or "FATHER" when we all know that this titles mean different persons out there?

Well Jesus used God's name in his time so we also use it because it's those calling the name of JEHOVAH that will be saved whether they're pronouncing it correctly or the transliteration! Joel 2:32 compare to Zephaniah 3:9 and Romans 10:13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Before i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses i also noticed that the divine name JEHOVAH is not in all translations so i asked the JWs who are studying with me back then.
Because they said i should try and read the preface of any Bible version before reading the Bible. I was really shocked that all those versions acknowledged that God has a divine name but since the Jews stopped pronouncing it for centuries the original pronunciation has been forgotten.
The question now is if we have the four consonants "Y H W H" transliterated to "J H V H" does that mean we should abandon using a name for the Bible's Author?

I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word" John 17:6

"I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them" John 17:26

In the model prayer the first thing Jesus emphasized is the name of his father {Matthew 6:9} at a point in time because of the way those rebellious Jewish religious leaders were trying to hide God's name Jesus shouted:

So if God made provisions for His divine name to be written over 7,000 times in His book but the faithless first century Jews doesn't want people to know God's name should we follow their thinking by substituting God's name with titles like "GOD" "LORD" or "FATHER" when we all know that this titles mean different persons out there?

Well Jesus used God's name in his time so we also use it because it's those calling the name of JEHOVAH that will be saved whether they're pronouncing it correctly or the transliteration! Joel 2:32 compare to Zephaniah 3:9 and Romans 10:13
Meaning the bible was adulterated hmm. Please what's your stake on polygamy because modern christians seems to be embracing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:
Meaning the bible was adulterated hmm. Please what's your stake on polygamy because modern christians seems to be embracing it.

Polygamy wasn't evil until Jesus began his preaching and teaching campaign about God's Kingdom!

In God's Kingdom there will be no cause for envy, jealousy and hatred because anyone having these traits will only live for a hundred years and expire {Isaiah 65:20} if woman doesn't wants a rival to enjoy her man with her and all Christians globally view themselves as brothers and sisters {Mark 10:29-30} then it is wrong to bring in a rival for my wife who is also my Christian sister! Leviticus 18:18

In God's Kingdom love, joy and peace must reign that's why Jesus referred us back to the standard God set in the beginning: One Adam and one Eve! Matthew 19:4-5

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Polygamy wasn't evil until Jesus began his preaching and teaching campaign about God's Kingdom!

In God's Kingdom there will be no cause for envy, jealousy and hatred because anyone having these traits will only live for a hundred years and expire {Isaiah 65:20} if woman doesn't wants a rival to enjoy her man with her and all Christians globally view themselves as brothers and sisters {Mark 10:29-30} then it is wrong to bring in a rival for my wife who is also my Christian sister! Leviticus 18:18

In God's Kingdom love, joy and peace must reign that's why Jesus referred us back to the standard God set in the beginning: One Adam and one Eve! Matthew 19:4-5
Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:

The below is from the only religious organization you believe seems to be doing the right thing.

Looool to the seems grin grin grin That is by the way. Read the below.....

Scholars recognize that “Jehovah” is not an accurate rendering of the Tetragrammaton; many believe “Yahweh” comes closest to the correct pronunciation of the Hebrew. In its original “Foreword” the Watch Tower’s New World Translation stated: “While inclining to view the pronunciation ‘Yah.weh‚’ as the more correct way, we have retained the form ‘Jehovah’ because of people’s familiarity with it since the 14th century.” See New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures, page 25.

They abandoned the more correct way of worldly people and false Christians to follow familiarity of those they call worldly people and false Christians grin grin

When Brocab says he can't find it he has a reason and gave you a reason for that. Now see how the only religious organization that seems to be doing the right thing were doing despite the name existence then....

Although the American Standard Version, with its rendering of the name “Jehovah” thousands of times, was available from 1901 onward, the Watch Tower magazine did not adopt that translation as its basic translation but continued to employ primarily the King James or Authorized Version with its use of “LORD” and “GOD” as substitutes for the Tetragrammaton. Even after the death of Russell in 1916 and during the presidency of Rutherford this continued to be the case. Following Rutherford’s death, in 1944 the Watch Tower Society obtained rights for printing an edition of the American Standard Version on their own presses. Yet, although frequently quoting from this translation and numerous others, they continued to use the Authorized Version as their basic version in all their publications up until the year 1950 when they published their own New World Translation of the Bible. (See Jehovah’s Witnesses in the Divine Purpose, pages 215, 255.)
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Add this among faithful 20th century those you call true Christians among the faithless Jews of the first century

“It no doubt causes wonderment that God’s name, viz., JEHOVAH, does not occur in the New Testament, and neither Jesus nor His apostles are recorded as taking the name in their lips. In writing the New Testament in Greek, the writers of the gospels and epistles evidently followed the Greek Septuagint Version of the Old Testament, which also does not use the name Jehovah but uses the word “Kurios”, Lord, in translating the name Jehovah from the Hebrew text. “

As if this was not enough he also writes:

The Lord unquestionably arranged the omission of His name “Jehovah” from the New Testament, and has permitted the Christian churches throughout this era to overlook God’s outstanding name. “

All of the above are quotes from the person referred to as one and the only ORACLE of the religious organization that seems to be doing the right thing. grin grin grin

cc: esortigress more gbe mu is available for your delight grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:

And the religious organization that seems to be doing the right thing are among the adulterators as well....

The evidence is below from their darling publications grin grin

Christians today need not think that the work of translating the Septuagint, Wycliffe’s Bible, the King James Version, or any other translation(New World Translation used by Jehovah’s witnesses) was inspired by God. Nevertheless, when we review the history of these and many other translations that have been published, it gives support to this fact: Just as Jehovah promised, his Word has endured. Does that not strengthen your faith that all the other promises Jehovah has made will likewise come true?​—Josh. 23:14.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
achorladey:

The below is from the only religious organization you believe seems to be doing the right thing.

Looool to the seems grin grin grin That is by the way. Read the below.....

Scholars recognize that “Jehovah” is not an accurate rendering of the Tetragrammaton; many believe “Yahweh” comes closest to the correct pronunciation of the Hebrew. In its original “Foreword” the Watch Tower’s New World Translation stated: “While inclining to view the pronunciation ‘Yah.weh‚’ as the more correct way, we have retained the form ‘Jehovah’ because of people’s familiarity with it since the 14th century.” See New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures, page 25.

They abandoned the more correct way to follow familiarity of those they call worldly people grin grin

When Brocab says he can't find it he has a reason and gave you a reason for that. Now see how the only religious organization that seems to be doing the right thing were doing despite the name existence then....

Although the American Standard Version, with its rendering of the name “Jehovah” thousands of times, was available from 1901 onward, the Watch Tower magazine did not adopt that translation as its basic translation but continued to employ primarily the King James or Authorized Version with its use of “LORD” and “GOD” as substitutes for the Tetragrammaton. Even after the death of Russell in 1916 and during the presidency of Rutherford this continued to be the case. Following Rutherford’s death, in 1944 the Watch Tower Society obtained rights for printing an edition of the American Standard Version on their own presses. Yet, although frequently quoting from this translation and numerous others, they continued to use the Authorized Version as their basic version in all their publications up until the year 1950 when they published their own New World Translation of the Bible. (See Jehovah’s Witnesses in the Divine Purpose, pages 215, 255.)
Achorladey the snake man, I have asked you in the past about which church you attend but you dodged it. I ask again which church do you attend so that I'll know how to react.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:
Achorladey the snake man, I have asked you in the past about which church you attend but you dodged it. I ask again which church do you attend so that I'll know how to react.

I remember you know one mama Kolade who lives in Ibadan. Go and ask her grin grin grin.

What you intend to react to has nothing to do with the name of the church I attend grin

Achorladey remains Achorladey but you have keep shedding your moniker from Rozz to Zorr to esortigress e.t.c. I dey wonder who the snake peddling peddler really fit like this grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
achorladey:

I remember you know one mama Kolade who lives in Ibadan. Go and ask her grin grin grin.

What you intend to react to has nothing to do with the name of the church I attend grin
I know what I'm doing and asking for the church you attend is relevant. You denied being Kolade but my spirit keeps telling me you are the one. In all sincerity jw is the only denomination that are still practicing true christianity. Imagine brocab saying there's no where Jehovah was mentioned in the bible, maybe the adulterated bible.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Esortigress:
I know what I'm doing and asking for the church you attend is relevant. You denied being Kolade but my spirit keeps telling me you are the one. In all sincerity jw is the only denomination that are still practicing true christianity. Imagine brocab saying there's no where Jehovah was mentioned in the bible, maybe the adulterated bible.

I know what I'm doing and asking for the church you attend is relevant

You know me I don't know what I am doing by
not telling you the church I attend grin grin

You denied being Kolade but my spirit keeps telling me you are the one.

You are lost abi? You don't know the mama Kolade in Ibadan again. Put in your dairy this Achorladey never lived in Ibadan and the mama that born this Achorladey never lived there as well grin grin grin. The highest is for this Achorladey to come to Ibadan based on invitation to attend events there grin grin grin

In all sincerity jw is the only denomination that are still practicing true christianity

Your kaya to carry grin. Me I know that religious organization do alot of things other religious organization do. I wonder how they are the only Christian denomination practising true Christianity. grin grin

Imagine brocab saying there's no where Jehovah was mentioned in the bible, maybe the adulterated bible.

Brocab gave you his reasons for saying so RIGHT? At least Jehovah is not the correct way of calling God's name grin grin as the only religious organization that seems to be doing the right thing stated. That Jehovah falls into the REALM of ADULTERATED name. You will be better of calling God Father than peddling that not more correct name in the realm of ADULTERATION called Jehovah grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
achorladey:

You know me I don't know what I am doing by
not telling you the church I attend grin grin

Brocab gave you his reasons for saying so RIGHT? At least Jehovah is not the correct way of calling God's name grin grin as the only religious organization that seems to be doing the right thing stated. That Jehovah falls into the REALM of ADULTERATED name. You will be better of calling God Father than peddling that not more correct name in the realm of ADULTERATION called Jehovah grin grin grin

Achorladey enter Church dey sing.:
"Jehovah is your name......"

His friend OLAADEGBU' wey hate Jehovah, go dey follow Kumuyi upandan dey sing inside Church :
"Guide me O Great Jehovah"

MUMU HYPOCRITES grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 2:07am On Apr 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Continue deceiving yourself!
So that's enough evidence to prove you wrong if it's just by blind beliefs that people will be saved in Christ I wonder why you people still argue, abuse, insult, curse and even thinking of how to kill one another over faith in Jesus! smiley
If Max didn't quote the above, I suppose many not walking with God would believe' you are one of the denominations that claims you are practicing true Christianity, "but since the Watchtower does not believe people are saved through Christ, then it's impossible for any other believer outside your organisation' believe your organisation are walking in Christ.
{John 6:39} And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.
It obviously say's God gave the people to Christ, "He" will raise us up, in the last day!
I don't read in the scriptures Jehovah will raise us up: {Unless you are admitting Jehovah is Jesus} you need to read that dusty old bible of yours, and begin searching and studying the scriptures, begin learning the Word of God: maybe you won't be such a fool trying to confuse 'your man made religion' upon bible believing Christians who do acknowledge God.
If you read the bible in the first place: One must be Born Again before He can enter into the Kingdom of God: there's no other way without Christ as our savor.
Quote: read bibles not magazines, most bibles refuse to even acknowledge the watchtowers Jehovah: your god doesn't line up with scripture, plus your organisation won't commit to acknowledge God and Our Lord Jesus Christ as savor.
Esortigress:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Esortigress:

Achorladey is presently an atheist!

Just go through all his posts and try to figure out any meaningful comment where he says a word about his faith in God. All he does is discouraging anyone having real faith he nightmare is JWs because this group gathers faithful people throughout the world that's why he's attacking the group.
So he wants everyone to remain in confusion as that calms his nerve making feel there's no need to worship any God since all of them are confused with contradicting teachings but for JWs to stand out and gathering faithful people he feels really bad that this group is judging him! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 4:40am On Apr 10, 2023
I am surprised: you only found Jehovah written in the King James bible only 7 times?
I am surprised: the Watchtower had refused God's Word-God said: don't add or remove from the Word of God.
I am surprised: that the most important doctrine a religion can hold to regards the God they promote for worship. It is quite shocking that until the 1950's, Witnesses were told Jesus was a god to worship and pray to, along with Jehovah, his made them polytheistic. In 1953 the worship of Jesus became a disfellowshipping offence.
I am surprise about whom the Watchtower thinks about the Resurrection. "the number of times the Governing Body have changed which groups of people are worthy of a resurrection makes mockery of any claims to what they write as being truth.
I am surprised: about the Watchtowers Baptism.
There has been an ongoing tightening of the procedure to become a Jehovah's Witness. Most disturbing was the change in 1985, after which a Witness no longer gets baptized in the "name of the ... Holy Spirit", but rather to God's "spirit directed organization"
I am surprised: from the 1800,1914,1925,1935,1975, were from the changing elders arrangement highlights the way Witnesses are manipulated to fall in line with statements that such changes have come from Jehovah. When these arrangements fail, it shows Jehovah was not involved at all.
I am surprised: For many decades it was taught that selection of the 144,000 was completed in 1935. After this announcement the number of memorial partakers steadily declined. This was presented as proof that the end would be soon.
In 2007, an admission appeared that there was no basis for saying the choosing of the Anointed closed in 1935. In the years since 2007 the number of partakers has started to rise again. It is interesting that errors in Watchtower doctrine can dictate whether a follower believes they have been Anointed by Jesus.
I AM NOT SURPRISED YOUR ORGANISATION PRACTICES ALL THE ABOVE: {JOHN 8:44} IS YOUR TRUE CALLING.
Esortigress:
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Who are you trying to convince: "St Max" If there is any truth in this: people outside your organisation would agree, Funny.. If you didn't refuse the Word of God so much, we wouldn't be having this conversion.
MaxInDHouse:

Achorladey is presently an atheist!

Just go through all his posts and try to figure out any meaningful comment where he says a word about his faith in God. All he does is discouraging anyone having real faith he nightmare is JWs because this group gathers faithful people throughout the world that's why he's attacking the group.
So he wants everyone to remain in confusion as that calms his nerve making feel there's no need to worship any God since all of them are confused with contradicting teachings but for JWs to stand out and gathering faithful people he feels really bad that this group is judging him! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (234) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.