Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (130470 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Please check his two posts on the Religion section below.
The first was a direct attack on God's word.
While the second is pleading for assistance from fellow Nairalanders.
Please who often read such stories and feel touched in their hearts?
Is it his freethinker cohorts or those who believe in the existence of God?
How do you expect freethinkers who don't believe in divine blessings come to your assistance?
Is it not those who believe that God will repay them that will try to sow a seed?

Hmmmmmmmm presently i'm broke but if i had i'll have sent something worthwhile to him.
I just hope he learnt his lesson from this! undecided
i have seen it,hmm what can I say than to pray for him to get the needed help he seeks
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

How do you expect freethinkers who don't believe in divine blessings come to your assistance?
Is it not those who believe that God will repay them that will try to sow a seed?

Hmmmmmmmm presently i'm broke but if i had i'll have sent something worthwhile to him.

Maximus69: Please who often read such stories and feel touched in their hearts?

Achorladey: I hope you are not limiting it to CHRISTIANS alone? Should Christian not stand up and help him in his plight, His fellow free thinkers will COME to HIS AID. That's where the NEIGHBOURLY Samaritan(help from another religion or FAITH as it WERE) comes in.

Maximus69: Is it his freethinker cohorts or those who believe in the existence of God?

Achorladey: EVEN the HEATHENS(people of the world/nations) do as MUCH

Maximus69: How do you expect freethinkers who don't believe in divine blessings come to your assistance?

Achorladey: Because ASSISTANCE rendered to someone is based on DIVINE BLESSING grin grin

Maximus69: Is it not those who believe that God will repay them that will try to sow a seed?

Achorladey: God make it RAIN and SUNSHINE come upon HIS ENEMIES for good not for BAD.

Maximus69: Hmmmmmmmm presently i'm broke but if i had i'll have sent something worthwhile to him.

Achorladey: We didn't ask you to tell us what your RIGHT hand is doing that your left hand is not AWARE OF

Maximus69: I just hope he learnt his lesson from this!

Achorladey: Life is filled with lessons. That this was brought forward does not mean it is the hardest challenge faced.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus said "Jehovah opens his hands towards all creatures" {Matthew 5:45} the evil that's befalling humans is surely not from Jehovah! James 1:13

Jehovah helps us today by making use of our fellow believers who are serving as our brothers and sisters in the neighbourhood.

Believers in God will never beg because Jehovah is our shepherd he knows how to organise us to be of service to one another {Psalms 23:1-6} that's the importance of FAITH! James 2:18-26

It's just a pity that he has no family of faith, this should have been the time they would have come to his rescue! Proverbs 17:17 smiley

People of the nations WILL DO IT if he has no FAMILY OF FAITH. Even FAMILY of FATIH get helped by people of the NATIONS with nothing expected in RETURN.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by KNOWMORE56: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Humans define the title differently but if you meditate on all the various definitions you'll grasp what makes a person your God.
According to the Bible itself the title "God" is given to whoever dictates what happens in your society, this makes such a person the Supreme ruler whose orders must be strictly followed.
The Bible made it clear that one of the lies Satan told Eve is "you will be like God, knowing good and evil" {Genesis 3:5} but before saying this Satan first told her "you will not positively die" which means "whatever the order spirit (referring to God) told you is a lie" Genesis 3:4

That's why humans were also referred to as Gods {Psalms 82:1,6} because they dictate to their fellowman even when their subjects finds the orders not palatable! Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9
Mose became God before Pharaoh because he dictates what happens in Egypt even when Pharaoh (the king who was also revered as God) is still on the throne! Exodus 7:1

Jesus served as God when all the powerful spirits ravaging his people had to take orders from him {Matthew 8:28-34} even natural forces obeyed Jesus {Mark 4:35-41} just the same way Moses also controls them! Exodus 14:21,27

Both Moses and Jesus did made it clear that someone was giving them others and that is the person we all must worship as God! Deuteronomy 6:4; John 20:17

Apostle Paul finally revealed in his letter to the Corinthians that Jesus is our mediator so that every man will see Jesus as our leader but Jesus also have someone leading him ~ GOD! 1Corinthians 11:3, 15:27-29

God bless you! smiley

Ok, you try.

Notwithstanding, what I'm asking is what makes THE ONLY TRUE GOD to be the only one?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Ok, you try.

Notwithstanding, what I'm asking is what makes THE ONLY TRUE GOD to be the only one?

He reports to no one, he worships no one! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by jamesid29(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

This is one of the most shallow thinkings I've seen in a long time. Using another man's misfortune as propaganda and to showcase some form of self righteousness.
You sir, need a new heart.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
jamesid29:

This is one of the most shallow thinkings I've seen in a long time. Using another man's misfortune as propaganda and to showcase some form of self righteousness.

Thanks Sir!

It's an experience that everyone needs to learn from!

You guys are hypocrites!

Someone came there, telling him that it's his attack on God's word that led to his misfortune, none of you said anything about that. Now it's me that used the experience to teach someone else that's evil abi?

Attacking God's word and in less than 5 months came back begging those whom he insulted as Zombies (for believing God's word) to come and rescue him!

Sorry, you need to learn from his experience! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
jamesid29:

grin grin grin grin you too see am like that ABI?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
where have you been my wealthy pastor lol

lie lie rozz

forever the mumu

i offended you and your brother in lies, too bad

enjoy your lies and stupidity while you can dimwit:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Well my dear Rozz, please mind whatever you say about God because this is the end time and judgment is imminent!

false jw mad max, liar and pharisee

a christian minds what he says about God at all times

changing ones mind because this is the end time won't save you.
you, rozz, tatime, and all who love a lie will be like the five foolish virgins:

Mat 25:3  They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

Mat 25:12  But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
You're welcome from the psychiatrist! undecided undecided undecided
johnw47:

false jw mad max, liar and pharisee
a christian minds what he says about God at all times
changing ones mind because this is the end time won't save you.
you, rozz, tatime, and all who love a lie will be like the five foolish virgins:
Mat 25:3  They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:12  But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

forever the mumu

i offended you and your brother in lies, too bad

enjoy your lies and stupidity while you can dimwit:

oh my, how old are you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
oh my, how old are you

He joined Nairaland at age 47 so check his profile and do the calculation!

Nah one retched Òdè! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by KNOWMORE56: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

He reports to no one, he worships no one! smiley

Bible references and your explanation/definition of 'report and worship'
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

he can't be that age,he always sounds like a very young man probably in his early teens
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
he can't be that age,he always sounds like a very young man probably in his early teens

My dear he is old as anything!

Don't mind their stupidity, the only God whose worshipers speaks with intelligence is JEHOVAH! Isaiah 54:17

That's why they become infuriated anytime they get our inner thoughts {John 7:20, 8:48, 10:20} of course they wouldn't give a bleep if it's just a religion that makes no sense {John 10:24} note how cool JWs are no matter what they say but because they're having the feeling that JWs speaks with authenticity without forcing them {Matthew 7:28-29} they just want to silence is but that's no more possible now! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:
You're welcome from the psychiatrist! undecided undecided undecided

lying paranoid false jw tatime
talk about a psychiatrist, you definitely need one

of course you only have rubbish to say

who am i today paranoid tatime: pastor? OLAADEGBU?, laughing

lying tatime you tell mad max lies and mad max believes you
mad max tells lie lie rozz lies and lie lie rozz believe him

you are a big happy lying false jw family

it's the main thing you false jw's do, lie all over the place

but keep up your lies it's what you are known for:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
oh my, how old are you

oh duh lie lie rozz, not a bit of intelligence in any of your posts,
if brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow off your hat

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

lying false jw mad max

forever the liar making up anything in your head
and then saying it as the truth, lying is your natural way of talking
same with your god the devil:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Maximus69:

My dear he is old as anything!

Don't mind their stupidity, the only God whose worshipers speaks with intelligence is JEHOVAH! Isaiah 54:17

That's why they become infuriated anytime they get our inner thoughts {John 7:20, 8:48, 10:20} of course they wouldn't give a bleep if it's just a religion that makes no sense {John 10:24} note how cool JWs are no matter what they say but because they're having the feeling that JWs speaks with authenticity without forcing them {Matthew 7:28-29} they just want to silence is but that's no more possible now! smiley

lying false jw mad max

all this delusion and lies, and some like lie lie rozz actually believe you, very funny 

you liars tell yourself lies and then you believe them, such dimwits

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
where have you been my wealthy pastor lol

lie lie rozz

lying tatime said i'm OLAADEGBU and lying mad max blindly believed him

then lying tatime said i'm a pastor and lying mad max blindly believed him

then lying false jw's tell you that i'm a pastor and you blindly believe them

you lie lie rozz, like them would believe anything, so long as it was a lie, oh most duh one

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

lying tatime said i'm OLAADEGBU and lying mad max blindly believed him

then lying tatime said i'm a pastor and lying mad max blindly believed him

then lying false jw's tell you that i'm a pastor and you blindly believe them

you lie lie rozz, like them would believe anything, so long as it was a lie, oh most duh one

i don't even know what to tell you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
You need not say anything, the (wealthy) pastor feels like preaching and using your name, just take him for those lousy noisemakers in the street corners or public buses calling themselves preachers! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Maximus69:

You need not say anything, the (wealthy) pastor feels like preaching and using your name, just take him for those lousy noisemakers in the street corners or public buses calling themselves preachers! smiley
Thanks,he's truly a lousy noise maker
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:

I've told you from the start that
Paradise is not far but there are many rivers to cross!
Though you never asked me what i meant by this but i want to believe you've grasped it.
Johnw47 is just one of those rivers, you only need to cross it no need of paying attention to the noise of the rushing waters of the river!
Many of them you'll still meet, you'll wonder "what exactly could be going on in the brains of such a person?"
Just move on my dear, they're rivers you must take courage to cross and move on! smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Mamijoh(f): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2020
NuclearReactor:

The word Trinity doesn't need to exist in the NT, the whole concept of trinity is that God manifests himself in 3 personalities, each with distinct roles but same qualities.
Throughout the NT the 3 personalities are clearly stated... But there was never any place where it was said that there are 3 distinct personalities...
Hope I made sense
Clear
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
NuclearReactor:

The word Trinity doesn't need to exist in the NT,
(1)
the whole concept of trinity is that God manifests himself in 3 personalities, each with distinct roles but same qualities.
Throughout the NT the 3 personalities are clearly stated...
(2)
But there was never any place where it was said that there are 3 distinct personalities...
Hope I made sense

Bros the BOLDED parts of your posts (1) is a contradiction of (2)... It seems you're confused grin

@ Revelations 3:5,12 & John 20:17, Jesus Christ says it's man made GIBBERISH you posted up there

1 Corinthians 3:23, 11:3, Paul says Jesus Christ is speaking the truth.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by NuclearReactor: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Janosky:

Bros the BOLDED parts of your posts (1) is a contradiction of (2)... It seems you're confused grin

@ Revelations 3:5,12 & John 20:17, Jesus Christ says it's man made GIBBERISH you posted up there

1 Corinthians 3:23, 11:3, Paul says Jesus Christ is speaking the truth.

grin
lol you misunderstood me... what I meant in the 2nd bolded line is that there is no one particular Scripture that states verbatim that God exists as 3 distinct personalities...
But there are different scriptures that Confirms that Jehovah(the father) is Lord/God, Jesus (The Son) is Lord/God and the Holy Spirit is Lord/God!!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Maximus69:

I've told you from the start that
Paradise is not far but there are many rivers to cross!
Though you never asked me what i meant by this but i want to believe you've grasped it.
Johnw47 is just one of those rivers, you only need to cross it no need of paying attention to the noise of the rushing waters of the river!
Many of them you'll still meet, you'll wonder "what exactly could be going on in the brains of such a person?"
Just move on my dear, they're rivers you must take courage to cross and move on! smiley

johnw47 is a river you need to cross to enter paradise, much laughter
truly lying mad max, you habitual liars don't go to paradise

false jw mad max, you sure do just say anything and everything
so long as it is a lie, here is some truth about you habitual liars for you:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:

oh so duh lie lie rozz

don't tell me, tell God why you lie like you do:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

lying pharisee false jw mad max

see how you lie over and over again just like your daddy
you must know you are lost repeating the same nonsense lies over and over again
either that or your god satan has really blinded you:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and lying false jw mad max, i never preach to you false jw's - pigs and dogs
i just show up some of your lies

that's still more of your never ending lies mad max, isn't it

Mat_7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:

most duh lie lie rozz

that's better than being a lost liar like you are:

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (236) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.